Attack On Titan 4 (aot x oc)

By bnha-kny-jjk

Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina Dis... More

evelyn
1- The Other Side of the Sea
2- Midnight Train
3- The Door of Hope
4- From One Hand to Another
5- Declaration of War
6- The War Hammer Titan
7- Assault
8- Assassin's Bullet
9- Brave Volunteers
10- A Sound Argument
11- Deceiver
12- Guides
13- Children of the Forest
14- Savagery
15- Sole Salvation
16- Above and Below
17- Judgement
18- Sneak Attack
19- Two Brothers
20- Memories of the Future
22- Thaw
23- Sunset
24- Pride
25- Night of the End
26- Traitor
27- Retrospective
28- The Dawn of Humanity
29- Titans Really Are Incredible
30- The Battle of Heaven and Earth

21- From You, 2000 Years Ago

359 10 0
By bnha-kny-jjk

"We still haven't seen the part where I eat him" Eren says as he looks down at Evelyn.

"Did you... push Father into fighting the King of the Walls... and the world?" Zeke asks in disbelief, "if the Attack titan really has the power to transcend time, you could show him just the memories which suited you to alter the past. Father... Grisha hesitated to carry out his Restorationist mission. He knew he couldn't use the Founding titan's power, even if he stole it. Except he did steal it-- and entrusted it to you. Because of what he'd seen in the future. Something in the future-- something you showed him".

"I'm grateful, Brother" Eren says as he looks at Zeke, "this was only possible because you had originally brought me into Father's memories, which soon turned into Evelyn's memories".

"He said things wouldn't go my way. Things would only go the way you want" Zeke says as he looks at Eren.

"Yeah. I saw it four years ago: I saw my own future through Dad's memories. I also saw who would be the one to take down" Eren says as he glances at Evelyn, "what a sight it was".

"Founder Ymir! Make Eldians unable to reproduce anymore!" Zeke yells.

"The Coordinate!" Eren says as he turns and spots Ymir walking towards the Coordinate.

"Grisha told me, 'please stop Eren'" Zeke says calmly, "he regretted listening to you. I don't know what sort of future you saw through Father's memories, but you didn't see everything, right? For example, you didn't know you couldn't use the Founder's powers here, did you? You're as powerless as ever".

Eren screams as he starts to fight against his restraints, his wrists bleeding badly. He finally breaks free from his restraints as he degloves his hands, falling to the ground. He gets up as he starts to run towards Ymir.

"It's no use, Eren" Zeke says as Evelyn stands up, walking towards Eren and Ymir, "once Ymir has begun to move... no one in this world can stop her".

Eren jumps as he reaches out towards Ymir.

--- 2000 years ago ---

Ymir walks through her town as she goes about doing her daily tasks. She goes to the well and collects water, looks after the children in the village, something she'd do everyday. She sits by the tree she always does, when she sees spears coming over the top of the hill. She stands up and looks as she sees a group of soldiers coming towards her on their horses. Within what felt like minutes, her village was burnt and everyone was enslaved.

The world is full of pain and suffering... so you should live in a way... to be helpful and loved by everyone.

Ymir and her village make it to the place where they will be enslaved for the rest of their lives as they start to do tasks like carrying and collecting water. One day, one of the pigs she and her people are responsible for escapes from its pen.

"One of you let the pig escape" King Fritz says as he sits at the front of them all on his throne, "if nobody fesses up, each and everyone one of you will lose an eye. Slaves have no need for two".

Ymir stands there as everyone around her points directly at her without shame.

"You're the one who let it escape?" King Fritz questions as he looks at Ymir.

Ymir looks around at everyone as she kneels down in front of the King. Ymir lowers her head as she bows to the King.

"Very well. You are 'free'" King Fritz says calmly.

Ymir starts to run away as she makes it to the forest. The soldiers go after her as they shoot their arrows at her, one in her back, one in her leg as she falls to the ground and rolls down a hill. Ymir makes it to the bottom of the hill as she stops in front of a large tree with an opening. She hears the horses from behind her as she makes the decision to hide in there away from the soldiers. She walks inside but she slips on some wet moss as she falls even deeper into the tree, much deeper than what it looks from the outside. She lands in a pool of water as she starts to sink deeper and deeper. Suddenly, a white glowing spine like creature starts to swim towards her. It connects to her back as there is an explosion. The soldiers look over as the tree collapses and in its place, Ymir grows as a titan. After her transformation, she soon turns back human and the soldiers take her back to King Fritz.

"You done well, my slave, Ymir" King Fritz says as the soldiers throw her to her knees in front of King Fritz, "you've built roads, cultivated the wild, and bridged mountains. My tribe, Eldia, has grown quite large. As a reward, I shall give you my seed. In the name of Fritz, you will annihilate the vile people of Marley!".

Ymir births three children with King Fritz as the four of them walk towards him, Ymir carrying one child, the other two children holding onto her dress. The King faces his people as he starts to speak of their victories when someone from the crowd throws a spear at him. Ymir jumps in the way as she takes the arrow into her chest, landing on the ground in front of King Fritz.

"What are you doing? Get up" King Fritz says as he looks down at Ymir, "I know you won't die from a mere spear, my slave, Ymir".

Later that night, King Fritz orders the soldiers to cut up Ymir's body.

"Feast, my daughters. Whatever it takes, Ymir's power must be carried on" King Fritz says as he forces his daughters to feast on their Mother's remains, "eat every last piece of Ymir's body, Maria... Rose... Sina...".

For the next 2000 years, Ymir is forced to walk between the paths, building titans and creating the nine titans under King Fritz's command.

My daughters... bear children and multiply. Ymir's blood must be carried on. If my daughters die, feed their spines to my grandchildren. If they die, feed their spines from child to child. Even after I pass, Eldia will dominate the lands with its monstrosities, and our titans shall reign supreme for all eternity! Until the world's end! For etern-

"I'll end it!" Evelyn yells as she hugs Ymir, Eren falling to the ground as Evelyn surpasses him, tying him up with restraints, "I'll put an end to King Fritz's power over you and I'll stop my brothers, so pass on your power to me! You're not a slave! You're not a God! You're just a person! You don't have to bow to anyone! You can decide! It's your choice! You get to choose! Do you want to stay here for eternity or do you want me to end your suffering? Were you the one who led me here? You've been waiting this whole time. For 2000 years... for someone".

"You're descended from the Fritz bloodline, are you not? Daughter of Dina Fritz" Ymir says as she looks forward.

"Yes. My name is Evelyn Jaeger, daughter to Grisha Jaeger and Dina Fritz" Evelyn says as she looks at Ymir.

"And you are pregnant, are you not?" Ymir says as Eren and Zeke gasp.

"I have come to believe I am, yes" Evelyn says calmly.

"I sense it to be a boy. I sense that you are only able to bear sons" Ymir says as she moves to look at Evelyn, "are you aware of the titan we female Fritz wield?".

"My Mother taught me when I was younger of our titan. A titan that can only be inherited by the first born females of each generation" Evelyn says as she lets go of Ymir.

"With your inability to bear daughters, the titan ends with you and died with you. You are the saviour of our bloodline. You are the only one who can stop your brother, my suffering and the tyranny of this world. Evelyn Fritz, you are the saviour" Ymir says, "I will activate your power. You will inherit your titan and save the world. But, I understand that you have made contact with your brother Eren Jaeger in the real world, and he possesses the Founding titan now. You do realise that if I activate your power, I activate the power within your royal blood".

"I understand. But with my titan's power, I have know I can stop my brothers" Evelyn says as she looks back at Eren, "even if it means I have to kill them both".

"Very well. As long as you can part ways with both of your brothers, I will give you access to our full power" Ymir says as she sighs, "do you have any parting words for them?".

"Eren. When we made contact with Historia, I saw into the future too and I knew this would happen. I will stop you" Evelyn says as Eren nods, "please, Ymir. Awaken my true power".

There is another shock of electricity as the white glowing creature attaches Eren's head back to his body.

"Zeke!" Evelyn yells as she and Zeke grab each other.

There is a shock of lightning as Zeke is grabbed and torn away from Evelyn as Evelyn is thrown backwards into the air. Colt runs to her and grabs her as they both land on the ground. Everyone watches as the wall starts to fall, revealing multiple seventy metre titans. Eren screams as he transforms into a huge titan.

"Gabi!" Evelyn yells as she throws her hands out, a bright purple vine sprouts from her hand as it wraps around Gabi, pulling her into herself and Colt.

You three!

Reiner yells as he runs towards Evelyn, Colt and Gabi. Everyone watches in horror as Eren's large titan starts to move, the hundreds of Wall titans following after him.

"What is that? It's enormous..." Mikasa says as she watches Eren's new titan form, "it looks like it came from where Eren and Evelyn were. That's...".

"He did it! Eren did it!" Armin says in shock.

"Speak up!" Mikasa yells as she looks at Armin.

"We won!" Armin yells as he looks at Mikasa, "Eren has control of the Founder! If the rumbling has begun, Eren is the one behind it! He's going to crush the global alliance assembling in Marley! Eren's our ally! He always has been!".

"Eren came home... to be with us?" Mikasa asks as she looks down.

"You're kidding! That's odd... no! It can't be!" Armin says as he looks around and sees that Wall Maria has fallen as well, "Mikasa! Even Wall Maria has come down! If he's just crushed the global alliance, what's the point? Shiganshina's wall should be plenty! Why give up all the walls to attack? If he's just crushing the alliance in Marley, why use so many--?".

Suddenly, the two of them are thrown into the Paths.

"Hear me, Subjects of Ymir" Eren says as the two of them hear Eren's voices in their head, "my name is Eren Jaeger. I'm using the Founding titan's power to address all Subjects of Ymir. I've undone the hardening of Paradis Island's walls and the titans buried within have begun their march. My goal is to protect the people of Paradis Island-- the place I was born in. However, the world wants to exterminate my people-- and not just on the island. They will not stop until every last Subject of Ymir is dead. I refuse to let them. The Wall titans will trample every inch of the world beyond this island until every last life beyond our shores is wiped out".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 220 23
Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina District in a part of Wall Rose, one of the...
151K 4K 15
Eren Jaeger has an older sister who joined the Scout Regiment against her mother and father's wishes. She leaves the Scouts to look after Armin, Eren...
7K 148 13
Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina District in a part of Wall Rose, one of the...
295 52 26
'Just because you feel you are weak doesn't mean that you are - it's a thought that passes everyone's minds. But really, it's your head trying to dou...