The Knights (Honkai Impact x...

By Tim_Kazomi_

Hasakawa Kaito a boy who lost his Family during an incident until few years later he attended Chiba academy a... More

OC Introduction (1)
OC introduction (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Announcement!
A Christmas Special (1)
New Year and Christmas
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

1.2K 40 6
By Tim_Kazomi_

[3rd POV]

Kaito woke up feeling a little sluggish

"Mmmm... That incident last night made me very tired and I didn't even get enough sleep" Kaito said while getting up and ready himself for school.

Kaito locked the door and went downstairs until his eyes saw a familiar figure, it was Kiana who was doing a morning stretch.

"Ah! Kaito, Good Morning!" She waved and Kaito waved back while yawning.

"Morning Kiana" .

"Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep." She said with a playful smile.

"Yes, thanks to the incident before, anyway what're you up to ?" He asked.

"Just doing some Morning Stretch," Kiana replied while Stretching her body.

"I see, alright then i'll be off to school" Kaito said walking towards the stairs.

"Ah, Kaito!! Wait" Kiana shouted.

"What is it ?" he stopped and turned around

"What School are you attending ?" She asked.

"Chiba Academy" Kaito replied.

"Wha- ?! I'm attending there too, "she said.

'I swear, what's with all these coincidences, did someone actually planned this all along ?' Kaito said in mind.

"Well if you're attending Chiba why didn't you get ready ?" Kaito asked while looking at Kiana who was still in her Pajamas.

"Ah about that actually.... I'm planning to attend Next semester" Kiana said.

Kaito entered the academy 1 month after the first semester started so looking at it, Kiana will enter two months later.

"Next Semester ? Why not now ?" Kaito asked.

"I still wanted to know about Nagazora since i just moved here" Kiana scratched her head with an awkward smile on her face.

"I see, well i gotta go, i don't want to be late to school and get into another trouble again" Kaito continued.

"Ah, I forgot that you're going to school. Take care and be careful Kaito!" Kiana waved at him.

Kaito walked out of the building and headed towards Chiba.

[Kiana's POV]

I see Kaito walk away.

"Hmm... Since he looks older than me, Shall I call him Senpai ?" I thought for a second before I went back to my room.

[3rd POV]

Kaito now can be seen walking while eating Melon Bread that he brought from the convenient store.

"Maybe I should try to learn how to cook. I kinda miss normal lunch" he said while chewing.

Then a black limousine stopped next to him and the window opened revealing Mei.

"Kaito!" She called him.

"Mei ??" Kaito was surprised to see her.

"You're heading to Chiba right ? Why not join me ?" She offered him a ride.

"Appreciate the offer but i think i'll have to pass." He said.

"Are you sure ? Chiba is still far away" She checked.

"It's ok Mei, besides I want to enjoy the breeze" Kaito assured her.

Mei thoughts for a second until.

"Then how about I join you ?" She said.

"Eh ?! Are you sure ? Is your driver ok with it ?" Kaito was shocked when he heard Mei say that word.

"it's ok" She got out and said something to her driver after that the Car left leaving just Mei and Kaito.

"Let's go," She said.

Kaito nodded and both of them started walking towards Chiba.

"You were right, the breeze feels really good," She said.

"Yeah i always like to walk past here and the breeze, it could ease my mind from any stress" Kaito closed his eyes and let him feel the breeze.

Mei chuckled and closed her eyes and felt the breeze once again. Her hair is blown by the wind and this goes unnoticed by Kaito. Kaito looked at her with amazement; it was like he was seeing a beautiful painting. Mei opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Let's get going, shall we ?" She said.

"Yeah, we don't wanna be late i guess" he nodded.

Both of them make their way towards the academy while chatting and Kaito told her about last night incident at first she looks worried until he assured her that he is fine and he even tell her about Kiana, they kept chatting and didn't realize that they were now in front of the Academy gate, they got in and headed towards the Class.

[Lunchtime Kaito's POV]

After being crushed by so many students just for buying Lunch i finally made it to the Rooftop where Mei was waiting for me.

"Where have you been, Kaito ?" She asked me.

"Sorry i was buying lunch and got crushed by a bunch of students who were also buying lunch too" I panted.

Mei chuckled hearing my response. I always liked her chuckle. It gave me a peaceful feeling.

"Anyway let's eat our lunch before Lunchtime Is over" I said.

We sat down and I opened the Yakisoba pan package that I bought before and started to take a bite out of it.

"You know, if only you tried to make Lunch you wouldn't have to get crushed in the Cafeteria" Mei said.

"I know, but i didn't have time and ingredients to make Lunch and i'm not even a good cook" I said with a low tone.

"You know... I could make one for you ?" She said.

"I don't want to bother you since you have to make one for your father," I said.

"It's ok... Besides.... I won't mind making one for you" Mei said out of the blue.

My eyes widened in Surprise after hearing that then Mei realized what she just said earlier.

"Ahhh.... Forget what I just said earlier.... Well the thing is, if you want, i could make Lunch for you" She continued.

Slowly i calmed down and took a short breath

"Well if the Heiress wants then i'll gladly accept it" Her face became red when i said that.

We continued to eat our lunch and chat in between until the bell chimes then we went to the classroom to continue our Lessons.

Kendo Club

Mei and I clashed over our Bokken. I took the first move by slashing sideways and Mei blocked it. We continued to exchange blows until I dashed forward towards her. She was about to lunge her Bokken towards me but I moved aside and Pointed my Bokken at her.

"Alright that's enough for today." Our teacher told us.

"Kaito you really took me by surprise" Mei praised me.

"It's just an old trick my Father taught me" and some from my Mercenary day.

"I see , maybe you could teach me, sometimes ?" Mei said.

"I will, if i have the time" I said while picking up my things and headed towards the Changing Room.

After changing, I chatted with Mei a little at the school gate until her car arrived. She bid me farewell and went inside the car, I saw the car slowly turn right and disappear.

I looked at the clock on my phone and it showed 17:10 in the afternoon. I decided to go to the supermarket and buy some ingredients for Dinner.

Timeskip

I walked away from the Supermarket and head towards my Apartment. When I arrived I saw Kiana.

"Kiana ?".

"Kaito !" She waved.

"You arrived late." She approached me and looked at the plastic bags that I've been carrying.

"I have a Club to attend earlier, that's why" I replied.

"What are these Kaito ?" She asked while pointing at the plastic bags.

"Ingredients for Dinner. I decided to do some cooking since I missed homemade meals".

"Eh..... So Kaito is going to cook then I'll be the taste tester" Kiana stated proudly.

I gave her a deadpanned look.

"You stated that because you wanted to eat Dinner without spending any money right ?".

"What... Of course not" She looked aside and whistled trying to act innocent.

Well since this is my first time cooking, maybe a taste tester would be helpful.

"*Sigh* Alright you can taste my cooking since it'll be very helpful" i agreed with her being a taste tester.

"Really ?!!" Her eyes glowed.

"Yes, now let me go to my room and prepare Dinner" I walked to the stairs and Kiana followed.

After we made it to my Room i started changing my clothes. Then I went to the Kitchen and let out all the ingredients that I bought earlier. All I bought from the Supermarket were the ingredients for Miso Soup and Tamagoyaki. I started to cook while Kiana sat on the couch watching TV. I continued to cook by following the recipe on my phone and after a few minutes it was all ready.

"Oi Kiana! It's ready" I washed my hand and sat down on the Dinner table and Kiana also came and sat down.

"Ohhh... Tamagoyaki and Miso soup" She said while examining the foods.

"A simple dish that i decided to make, i am not yet brave enough to cook difficult dishes" I said while grabbing a bowl of rice.

"From the looks it's appetizing but let's see what it tastes like" She grabbed The Miso soup "Itadakimasu" She chimed and took a sip out of the Miso Soup.

I waited for her comments.

"Taste not bad," She said and took another sip.

I was relieved.

"Glad to hear that" I also took the Miso Soup and sipped on it and yeah i gotta agree with Kiana about the taste.

Then Kiana grabs one of the Tamagoyaki and eats it.

"This one tastes good also" She gave me another compliment.

I just smiled and ate my rice using chopsticks and took another sip of Miso Soup. The soup gives me a comforting feeling whenever I take a sip out of it.

"Kaito, you really enjoyed the Miso soup," Kiana said.

"Ah, sorry, it's just whenever I drink Miso Soup, it reminds me of my mother" I said while remembering the old times when she made me Miso Soup.

"Oh yeah Kaito, speaking of your mother. How are your parents ?" Kiana asked.

I just reply with silence remembering something that I intended to forget but I can't.

"Oh, I see.. I'm sorry for asking that" Kiana said with a low voice.

"It's fine I actually used to someone saying that" I said but the memories from the nightmare before still lingers in my mind.

"Anyway, let's finish our food before it gets cold" She said as she takes another bite.

I nodded and continued eating. We talked and discuss something about ourselves from Kiana asking about Chiba and i asked her about where she lives before moving here and it turns out she's been visiting lots of place since she was little because her father left her and thanks to that she swore if she meets up with him again, she will teach him a lesson. I laughed at her story.

After eating, Kiana helped me do the dishes and then she left for her room on the first floor. After she left, my room felt quiet. Maybe I should invite her for Dinner again. Before I went to sleep I decided to read my mom's old Poetry book.

"I wish you were still here to read me some of these poems," I said.

After a few pages I closed the book and went to sleep.

(A/N : Sorry for the bad english and grammar, have to double check every parts in case of some mistakes [although theres some that i left mistakenly])

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 853 35
Exactly what the title says, Class 1-A and the League of Villains watch their future, with a few future children as well. I suck at descriptions, so...
21.5K 604 17
I can't really come up with a good description so this is just a placeholder. This book follows a couple of the Mangas' events. DISCLAIMER: This book...
108K 6.2K 29
After a classmate tells Mizuno Jun his quirk is gross, the 15 year old just snaps. Now on the run from the police he happens upon a member of the inf...
15.5K 362 38
(OC X Honkai Impact) Current status: ON HOLD Typically Honkai Beast killers are called Valkyries. For males, they're called Knights instead. However...