Yoongi ff :- True love.

By Prettykittymeoww

Where did you get that ring. You didn't buy it, did you?... I... Enjoy the story. More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Hii
Chapter - 5
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue :- part 2 ( final )
Question ⁉️

Chapter - 6

125 5 0
By Prettykittymeoww

* Yoongi to have a better imagination *

.
.
.

* You went to sleep *
.
.
Tonight was different. He held you as soon as the lights went off. He started cuddling you spooning your small figure inside his toned body.

It was so dreamy, and you couldn't stop smiling.
He was snuggling his face on your neck every once in a while. Ever so softly, ever so cutely.

He slowly slid down his hand from your waist down, which made you tingly and shivery but also a bit scared.

But you were to weak and melted to resist his touch.

But he started to look for your hand.

" Is this your left hand "

he said whispering in your ear blowing out hot air onto your neck, holding your left hand with ring.

"Yes" you replied breathily.

He took out your ring and started looking for your right hand.

You placed your right hand on his hand.
He slid the ring on your ring finger,

And slowly and carefully put one of his hands under your head and pulled you even closer leaving no space for air in between.

You started adjusting yourself to get comfortable in his embrace.
Soon you heard heavy breaths from yoongi hitting your sweet spot. You wanted to moan but you didn't but also didn't wanted to move your neck from there.

You turned towards him assuming he is asleep, but his eyes were half open.
He gave a slight smile.

Gathering all the courage you said
" I feel... But he cut you in between giving you a very little and light and feathery peck on your lips.

" I told you kitten, I believe in expressing more than the words.

I feel exactly same. The same fire and passion and at the same calmness when I am with you. I like you.
Don't know but have this feeling of togetherness and love and future that I never had before."

* Whisper going lighter *

" express your words kitten "
He said.

You went closer to his lips, slowly closing your eyes ready to get lost in the ecstasy of each other's lips and have a dip in each others emotions.

You went in for a light peck but he captured your lips with his.

Wondering how in the world a boys' lips are softer and tastier than yours, you were completely emersed in the feelings.

It went for a deep and passionate kiss of two sets.
Other one, even deeper and hormonal. You both were lightly and quietly moaning in each other mouth.

You loved how his actions fit all your kinks.
Which Liam never did.

How he held your neck with one hand to have a nicer grip on your lips,

How he was discovering all the secrets of your mouth with his tongue,

How his another hand is calm as if he is doing nothing, so that you have a clear way for your hands.

---

After a nice long kiss you both pulled, and together took your face out of the blanket due to heat.

You both started smiling and yoongi cupped your cheeks and gave you a peck on forehead.

" It's hard to resist you, but I'll do my best " yoongi said.

You started blushing at his words.
And turned to opposite side to be his small spoon again and had a cute good night sleep.

Next morning you decided to tell all the members.
You woke up and started doing your morning routine.
You took out some leftover from the fridge and put in the oven and ordered some food as it wasn't enough.

Members were patiently waiting for their turn to bath and Namjoon and jimin were having a conversation.

Jungkook was still on bed playing game on his phone and tae was bathing.

Food arrived and you all were now eating.
Yoongi doesn't like to complicate things and was comfortable with boys.

Without warning he spit words out
" Me and y/n are soulmate "

Tae almost choked on food.
Jk smirked.
Namjoon's eyes widened dramatically.
Jimin said confused still chewing on his food,
" What "

You face palmed yourself.

Yoongi :- yes. I mean jk and I found it out through the monk, and also y/n found that ring in the sea shore.

* Eyes widened but turning into a happy expression soon followed by a lots of suprised expressions *

They all were happy and you were relieved.

Jimin said in excited voice :-
Is this technically your first day of dating.

Y/n :- technically yes. ( Giggling )

Yoongi was fondly looking at you tae noticed and pretended to fix his throat and interupted yoongi.

You finished eating.
You went to the kitchen with the dishes and heard members teasing yoongi.
You were and happy that everyone is believing you.
But it still bothered you a bit so,
You went back and asked the boys that why do they believe her like that and why Namjoon said that finally found the one.

" You don't even know me you said. "

Yoongi was sushing memebers but tae was restless and said either way.
You were waiting for the answer.

Tae :- He really had a really bad relationship before, which left him in pieces that's when hyung decided to meet the monk and he told that his second love will be his forever

' True Love '

----

You were really happy listening to all this.
Soon they video called other members and they were happy too.

You were all chilling out calmly. Obviously stealing glances from yoongi

He finally stood up and sat besides you acting all innocent scrolling through his phone.

He then slowly tilted towards you and started teasing.
" Umm, how do we put this poll feature on Instagram stories "

Coming closer to you and crossing his one hand over you so now you look tinier between his hands.
You acted innocent and played along and started actually teaching him.

Jimin :- Aah! Hyung stop it. Y/n he is just playing.
Y/n :- ( laughing ), I know
Namjoon :- jimin, eyes this side. Let the new couple be alone.
Jimin :- started dramatically winking teasing you both. Jk also started giving dirty looks.

Yoongi :- ( shy ).

* Ring ring * tae's phone.
Tae :- Oh, manager.
He went outside.

You knew what was it about and your smile started fading.
Yoongi saw, as he had a idea of same thing.
Tae came back shouting, yes we can go back.

Everyone was happy but then you and yoongi were speechless.
Namjoon signalled everyone to start packing and leave the room.

- everyone left -

Yoongi made you face him.
Yoongi :- I love you.

It's first time he said it. He always said he likes you.

Yoongi :- I don't know if you realise this but, I have really this feeling that you are my only one.

I will soon come back. Keep trying for your interviews but don't be hard on yourself.

Eat more and stay healthy. You can try interviewing for our company in Korea. I want you to come with me.
Work in Korea.

I'll come back and take you from here.

Then he held your hand and kissed your hand lightly and then moved to your lips.

You closed your eyes shut tight. But he told you
" Kitten, keep your eyes open till the lips meet. I want you to look me in the eyes and feel my love. "
He kissed you lightly biting and nibbling on your lips.

Then you stood up and helped him in packing.
Their manager arrived in 3 hrs.
He patted your head softly before leaving and you both mouthed " I love you " to each other.

A/n
That's it kiwis.
This was it.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW WAS IT. PLEASE PLEASE.

Though I know you won't and move on, you never do. But I am still so so grateful for you to read it till here.
So so so thankful.
I will write a EPILOGUE for sure.

Do you want
1. Future married epilogue
2. Recent moving out to Korea epilogue.
3. Both.
Comment below please.
.
.
Bye yoongies and my kiwis.
Gift :-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.4K 12
When you can see souls walking around surround you, what you will do? The gift that you got make some people think you're crazy but you not even aske...
27K 1.9K 16
"Something lurks in that house, something evil..." "I will always be here to protect you." You and your husband Yoongi move into a new home in hopes...
51.1K 1.4K 23
"𝘺𝘰𝘢'𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 π˜ͺ'π˜₯ 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩." β•°β”ˆ ➀ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader β˜†ε½‘ β•­β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ π…π€πŠπ„ 𝐁�...