The Lost Prince

By chinguseohyun

The kingdom of euphoria is the most powerful kingdom of all time. The King and Queen of euphoria lived happil... More

HI !!
Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Happy JHOPE DAY!
Thank you
Happy birthday Yoongi!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Happy 10th Anniversary!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

666 26 4
By chinguseohyun

(Next Day)

(Taehyung POV)

I and the general left the palace at about 6.00 a.m but not before I got a long lecture from Jin hyung about safety. The path we took was beautiful. It was filled with meadows, mountains can be seen in the distance. we passed waterfalls which were stunning due to their clear water, we passed a forest in which you could only hear the sound of animals.

We made it to his village at around 2.00 p.m. It was beautiful. We rode through the village, people who recognized me bowed and I nodded and gave a smile. On the way to the house, I saw many shops, and houses, and they're were many places I wanted to visit. We reached a house 2 stories high. It was surrounded by a small garden. 

A lady in her 40s came out of the house just as we dismount our horses. She came and hugged the general then she looked at me with a smile and bowed. I bowed back smiling at her. She looked shocked but smiled nevertheless. 

"Prince, this is my wife, Bae Song." the general said with a smile. " Greeting my prince. It's an honor to meet you." Mrs. Song said smiling at me." Likewise, Mrs. Song." I said giving a small smile. "Please come, sire. I have ready lunch. " Mrs. Song said stepping out of the way for us to walk inside.

(After Lunch)

It was one of the best meals I had in my life but it can't pass jin huyn's cooking. I always loved home-cooked meals.  The desserts were fantastic as well. My favorite one was the strawberry cookies. Accordingly to Mrs. Song, it was from the same bakery that the general song was talking about. 

(Time skip: Evening)

I and the general song went to the cafe to give the order. It was very beautiful and it gave a comfy vibe. When we entered we were welcomed by the smell of cookies. The inside was also beautiful. 

When we into the cashier we were greeted by a man who looks in his late 30s. He looked at us and smiled. " Good evening, Welcome to paradise. What can I get you?", He asked us.

"Good evening Minho, you forgot me didn't you?" the general song asked. Minho paused for a moment and looked at the general closely. His eyes widened a little." No way, song??!?! Is it you?" Minho asked. " The one and only." the general said with a small chuckle. " Long time no see song. Haven't seen you for almost 2 years. " He turned to me." Who might this young gentleman be?" Minho asked with a smile. " Minho, meet the 6th prince Taehyung of euphoria." General song said. Minho face turned to surprise. " Greetings my prince," Minho said bowing. " Nice to meet you too, Mr. Minho," I said with a smile and a nod. " My deepest apologies for not recognizing you my prince. I didn't know it was you." Minho said with an apologetic smile. " No need to apologize, Mr.Minho," Tae said. " Please call me, Minho, sire. When you say 'Mr', you make me feel old." He said making me chuckle. What Can get you both?" Minho asked. 

" We came up with a proposal today. Have you ever heard about the ball we hold every year in honor of the youngest brother?" Minho nodded looking confused. "I and my brothers have decided to let a bakery from another village do the food order this time and General Song here has told us how excellent your food is so we chose your bakery for this year's order," I said giving a small smile in the end. Minho's face came from confusion to shock. General Song laughed after seeing his face. " I- I would be honored, your majesty," Minho said while stuttering. " But we want the order in 3 days of a time. Can you do it?" I asked. " Of course, my lord. I won't let you down. Thank you for giving me the opportunity." Minho aid while giving a bow. " What would you like to order for the all, my lord?" Minho asked. " I would like to try everything you have. Then I'll decide what will be in the ball. I'll be paying an advance for the samples." I said." I'll take the advance my lord but the samples are on the house. Let me escort you two to a table and I'll bring out the samples." Minho said.

(Food and Drinks)

(Time skip)

" How was the food, sire?" Minho asked coming back to their table. " It was splendid but I liked the strawberry cookies and the mix berry punch and also the beef pastry," I said. Minho smiled." I'm glad you like them, sire. It was made by a worker of mine. It's his recipe. He's very talented for his age." Minho said with a smile. " Can you tell me more about him?" I asked. I was curious about this boy. " His name is Jungkook. He's 17 this week. He's working here for 2 years now. He introduces new items in the cafe. He's very famous around him."Did I hear that right? " Wh-what was his name again?" I asked. " Jungkook. Is something wrong, your majesty." Minho asked looking confused. " When's his birthday?" I asked ignoring his question. " 1st of September. why?" Minho asked more confused." No reason. Can I meet him by any chance? I want to appreciate his work." I said the real reason is to find out if he was the same jungkook. "I'm sorry to disappoint you but he didn't come to work today?" Minho said apologetically. " I can ask him to come and meet you tomorrow, your highness." I shook my head as No. " No need. I'm leaving in the morning. Please bring him to the palace when you come to the ball. It's an order." I said. " As you wish my prince." 

After placing the order, I went back to the house with a general song thinking about the boy. Is it him? Is he the little brother we were looking for for the past 16 years? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Have a good day/night.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
41.2K 1K 23
{BTS & Blackpink FF} "After all, we're immortals." Back to the Euphoria or known as the world of magical creatures, Our parents are the most powerful...
59.3K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
35.6K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...