HUMSAFAR MERE ❤️

By PayalGupta2001

continuation of HIS REPLACED BRIDE... ♥️ ON HIGH DEMANDS...🙈😁 More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 20

1.4K 112 48
By PayalGupta2001

Scene starts....

It was evening same day... The inauguration was over... The teacher, staffs and students of Chandigarh were sent back after the inauguration was over.... Shaan astha devi tez were also went back.... Bebo kitty insisted on staying here for 2 days for their birthday...... They wanted to visit patiala SIAC ..... Tez agreed to them... And devi made anokhi stayed back there....

Bebo and kitty were planning to go on a movie night... And then clubbing.... Shaurya arranged his colleague's sister who is from patiala take them to movie and then club.... Shaurya's colleague and his girlfriend also went with them.... Bebo forced anokhi also for the club and movie but she politely rejected the offer saying that she is too tired to go out... And she will take rest....

Bebo kitty shaurya's colleague, his girlfriend and his sister went at 9.... Anokhi and shaurya were left behind...

It was 9:30.. anokhi had made dinner for the two.. so they had the dinner..... Shaurya has some work for the next day so he went to his study... And anokhi went inside his room.... They both were tired.... The whole day tiredness were visible on the face...

••••••

It was 10:25 when shaurya came out of his study and goes towards his room.... He can smell some fragrance coming from his room... He smiles...

He stands in front of the door of his room... And knocks....

Anokhi- aapka hi room hai... Aur apki hi biwi hai.... Knock karne ki jarurt nahi hai....

He smiles at her .... And entres inside the room.....

He sees her... And he chuckles as she was standing there pouting cutely.... She was holding her saree in her hand... he locks the door....

Anokhi- aap kaise drape kar lete hai saree.... Mujhse to ho hi nahi tha hai....

He goes to her... And takes the saree in his hand...

Shaurya- aaj kuchh khas hai? Itni preparation? Aur us tarah se ready... ?

Anokhi- hmm ...

Shaurya- kya?

Anokhi- kuchh nahi bas aise hi...

He stops doing the pleates... And looks at her for a second.... She was looking here and there but not him....he smiles looking at her....

Shaurya- sach me?

Anokhi- hmm...

Shaurya- thik hai... Fir jaiye... Change karke ayiye... Itne heavy saree m thore na soyiyega....

Anokhi looks at him... Or say glares him.... Shaurya chuckles....

Anokhi- aap sach me bahut bure hai... Sab samjh rhe hai... Fir bhi tang karna hai mujhe...

Shaurya- kya samjh rha hu mai??

Anokhi- sab kuchh...

Shaurya- nahi to... Mai kuchh nahi samjh rha... Samjhaiye aap...

Anokhi- kuchh nahi.... Chhoriye mujhe...

She pushes him and turns to go but her leg entangled in her saree and she was about to fall but he holds her hand and pulls her to himself...

Shaurya- itni asani se to nahi chhorunga... Aur Aaj rat to chhorne ka bilkul v irada nahi hai....

Saying this he leans to her face and kisses her.... She rounds her hands around his neck.... While he got her free from her undraped saree.... And both heads to the bed...

And rest you all know what happened after that.... 🙊🙊🙈🙈🙈

••••••••••••••••

Next day....

Shaurya opens his eyes... nd smiles remembering last night.... He looks at her .... She was sleeping peacefully hugging him... Bothe were covered with the blanket.... He kisses her forehead....

Anokhi- good morning....

Shaurya- good morning... Are you okay?

Anokhi- hmm... Much better...

Shaurya- pakka...

Anokhi- haa..

She comes close to his ear and whispers

Anokhi- (murmurs) itna much better... Ki hamari subah bhi haseen ho skti hai rat ke jaise...

Shaurya looks at her baffled.... She giggled.... She wrapped herself with the bedsheet and runs inside the washroom....

Anokhi- ready ho jaiye Mr saberwal.... Mai ati hu ready hokar fir breakfast banaungi....

She says from the washroom....

Shaurya comes in sense... And goes to the washroom door...

Shaurya- anokhi... Aap aise nahi kar skti.... Aise kisi insan ko paresan nahi karna chahiye.... Aise Arman jagar bhagna nahi chahiye...

Anokhi- everything is fair in fun .. Mr saberwal.... Mai to Aisa hi karti hu... Agar aap apne Arman pure kar skte hai to karke bataiye...

She says from the washroom...

He sees that the door is open... And she smirks.....

Shaurya- very good Mrs sabharwal....

And he entres the washroom.... She looks at him shocked... He stares her...
She turns another side hiding herself with towel...

Shaurya- no need to hide biwi... There is nothing i have not see...

Anokhi- besharam sabharwal.... Aap andar kaise aye...? Gate to lock tha..

Shaurya- aap dhyan nahi thi biwi...

Anokhi- jaiye aap... Mai ready hokar aati hu...

Shaurya- Naa...

he goes to her... And turns her to him... He removes the towel from her body... She hugs him tightly hiding herself.... He cups her face.... And kisses her....

Ab iske aage aaplog khud imagine karlo.... 🙊🙈🙈

••••••••••

In evening... 3 pm...

Bebo and kitty returns.... They were talking.... Shaurya was in SIAC... 

Anokhi- maje to kiye na tumdono ne kal...

Kitty- ha bhabhi bahut... Aap bhi rahti to aur maja aata....

Bebo- are kitty.... Ham vaha maje kar rhe the... Aur bhabhi yaha... Samjha Karo...

Anokhi looks at her shocked... And that shock reaction changes into blush...

Bebo- ohoho... Chehre ka noor to dekho.... Sab byan kar rhi hai....

Kitty- oye hoye... Kya baat hai.... Balle balle....

Anokhi- chupo... Aisa kuchh nahi hua....

Bebo- Hein.... Don't tell me bhabhi.. ki bhaiya unromantic hai....

Anokhi- ha... Sahi...

She lies... Because she knows how much romantic he is...

Kitty- Maan hi nahi skte hai....

Anokhi- q?

Bebo- qki jab bhi maa papa ko ya chhoti maa chhote papa ka jhgra hota hai na to shaurya bhaiya hi hai jo unke liye romantic dinner date plan krte hai.... To iss bar p to ham disagree krenge bhabhi....

Anokhi- ohhh...

Kitty- par apne maamle me kahi hogye honge unromantic.... Ho skta hai...

Bebo- hmm...

At the same time shaurya entres the house....

Shaurya- kya baate ho rhi hai...?

Kitty- bhabhi bata rhi hai ki aap bahut unromantic hai...

Bebo- haa..  par hamne bhi kah diya ki ham Maan hi nahi skte hai....

Anokhi looks at them shocked.... She gulps...

Shaurya- yahi sab batein karti ho tumlog...? Exams ane vale hai tum dono ke... Uski taiyari karne ke badle tumlog faltu bakwas kar rhi ho...

Kitty and Bebo realise that they said what.... They gulps... And runs from there to their room....

Anokhi- sorry... Maine nahi kaha kuchh..

He goes to her...

Shaurya- mai unromantic hu?

She looks at him shocked ...

Anokhi- aap gussa nahi hai?

Shaurya- bachhi hai vo log.... Unke samne agr Mai bhi vaise batein karne laga... To fir... Isiliye...

Anokhi- mai Darr hi gayi thi...

Shaurya- vo sab chhoro... Pahle ye batao..mai romantic nahi hu??

Anokhi- Maine kab kaha?

She bits her lips controlling her laugh...

Shaurya- av batata hu apko...

He picks her in his arms... And goes towards his room...

Anokhi- shaurya.. kya kar rhe hai... Bebo kitty dekh lengi... Niche utariye...

Shaurya- vo apne room me hai...

And he entre his room...

While downstairs...

Bebo- maine to kaha hi tha... Ki ho hi nahi skta hai ki bhaiya romantic nahi hai..

Kitty- vahi to....

And they giggles.....

THE END OF HUMSAFAR MERE....

Okay... So... How re you feeling.... I am a little bit sad.... But happy too... That the story is complete...

Apne apne vichar vyakt kare... Kaisa laga ye story... I hope aap sbko bahut achha laga hoga ..... Maja aya hoga.... Mujhe to bahut maja aya is story me....

Aur yes... Yahi surprise tha.... End... I hope you all has loved this story....

Fir milenge... Bye bye..

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓
Will miss you all.. 💓❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 4.1K 40
Killian Jones (17 almost 18) is the schools most popular guy in school. Every girl wants him and every guy wants to be him. Emma Swan (17 almost 18)...
264K 8.9K 32
Two lives tied together by marriage now they have to adjust with each other. Let's see how their life is with ups and downs, and understanding each...
5.5K 115 9
с детства надо держать свое слово,что бы вы не говорили.
7.6K 319 23
Deep down my heart knows he is the one He is the peace of my soul , he is the one I can ever ask for , it's so stupid of me to ignore the feelings o...