Can't stop falling

By Junstiddies06

A cliché love story between a barely shy guy and an somewhat shy girl Set in the 90's- might have the N-word... More

1-Going away
2-Chicago
3-Math Class
4-Detention
5-PARTY
6-PARTY PT2
8- Dead Meat
9-Taehyung and Jungkook
10-Victorias Secret
11- Restaurant
12- Magnolias room
13- Getting ready for Halloween
14- Hanging with Jimin
15- Cheaters?
16- Magnolia is a Badass
17- Talking with Taehyung
18- Second Date?
19- Praise Kink
20- Christmas
21- New Year, New Me
22-Taking her out
23-EPILOGUE

7-Jungkooks room (18+)

37 3 1
By Junstiddies06

Jungkook laid you down on his bed, immediately kissing your already swollen lips. You kissed him back hungrily and wrapped your hands around his neck, pulling him closer. He groaned into your mouth as you began grinding up on his member. You guys stopped kissing just to look at each other. I mean, Jungkook's lips were coated in your lipstick and lipgloss, your thighs having small bruises from his grip. Jungkook thought you looked gorgeous under him, panting with smudged makeup from his kisses.

Jungkook looked at you, bringing his hands to the hem of your tucked-in shirt "May I?" And you nodded, breath hitching as Jungkook took off your shirt with ease. You became a bit embarrassed as now Jungkook could see your bare breasts, perky and round. Your hands went up to cover your chest but Jungkook stopped you. "Nah, let me see em. They're perfect." And with that, Jungkook placed a kiss on your left boob, needing the other one in his big hand. His pierced tongue dipped out to lick your sensitive bud, earning a whimpering moan from your lips.

Jungkook just smirked as he continued fondling your breasts with both his tongue and hands. He switched sides plenty, making sure both got attention. You gripped at his hair, the feeling of his tongue piercing rubbing against your chest along with his warm tongue was a feeling of ecstasy and it had you whining for him over and over. But Jungkook stopped abruptly and you looked at him confused. He nodded towards your skirt and you nodded. Oh god, what are you doing? 'About to have sex, of course. Shut up' you told yourself, focusing back on the handsome man pulling your skirt down.

"Aww how cute, a little bow at the hem." Jungkook fiddled with the bow at the hem of your pink lace panties. You blushed in embarrassment but Jungkook chuckled. "I think it's adorable, honestly." He said, taking off his shirt in the process. Wowza...this man was built. He had an 8-pack and a broad chest area. The sight of him alone made you drip a little on his bed. Not that he would notice.

Jungkook then spread your legs apart and rubbed his long, slender fingers on your clothed pussy. You sighed longingly, wanting to feel his fingers actually on and in you. "Look at my pretty thing, needy all for my fingers." You whined at his words, eager to have him take the piece of cloth restricting his touch. "Don't worry, I'll take them off now." And with that, he slid your panties off your legs and put them in his nightstand drawer. You gawked at him and he just smirked, loving how embarrassed that made you feel.

Jungkook took his fingers and used them to spread your pussy lips apart, groaning at the wetness of what was in between your legs. "So wet for me, such a good girl. You want my fingers or my mouth?" He asked, sparking a feeling of embarrassment once again. "Ahh, pretty thing you have to use your words if you want something," Jungkook said, taking his fingers and pushing the tips of his middle and pointer fingers into you. "F-both?" You said though it came out more like a question. "Both? You want me to use both my fingers and mouth? Needy girl you are." He said, slapping your inner thigh. You yelped as he just laughed, pushing his fingers more into you and leaning his head down.

Jungkook's nose made contact with your vagina, smelling the area. "Mmh, you smell amazing. Vanilla-scented stuff, huh? Yeah, keep doing that." He said. It had you a little embarrassed, to say the least. I mean, he smelled you! But he caught onto the vanilla so you felt okay. Jungkook's tongue darted out and began softly licking and sucking on your clit, bringing sultry moans to his ears. He fingered your tight hole and kept moaning into you every time you clenched around his fingers, causing a vibration to run along your sensitive bud and splash waves of pleasure.

His tongue would move in circular motions all over your clit, making you wetter than the ocean. He even occasionally bit your clit softly, eliciting soft moans from your mouth. He kept moaning into you, vibrations being sent to your core. He moved his mouth to your dripping hole, sticking his tongue out into you as if it was his dick. Yet his tongue did so, so well. He kept shoving his tongue into you, his nose running along your puffy clit. You felt something in your stomach tighten and cling close, meaning you were almost there.

Jungkook used his fingers to stimulate your clit while his tongue was inside you. You kept gripping at his hair and moaning his name, there had to be nothing better than him giving head. Jungkook pulled his tongue away and replaced it with his fingers, thrusting fast into your hole. "Ju-oh fuck. Fuck, that feels amazing." "I just love your moans. So pretty." He kept thrusting into you with his fingers until you were a shaking mess, so close to release. "C'mon baby, make a mess all over me," Jungkook muttered, bringing his tongue back to your clit. He sucked on your clit, running his tongue all over your pussy. "Oh fuck! Don't stop!" You squealed, squeezing your thighs around his head.

The rope inside you snapped, and you came all over the lower part of Jungkook's face. The cum starved boy took his fingers and scooped it up and sucked on his fingers, picking some more up and putting his fingers to your lips. "Open." He said demandingly, so you opened your mouth and sucked on his long fingers. "Good girl. Is this how you're gonna take my cock, hmm?" You nodded your head even though you knew it would be a little difficult to take him; you knew he had a big dick. Jungkook took his fingers out your mouth and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down, just enough to pull his cock out.

"Ready?"
"...ye-yeah."

Jungkook softly pulled you over to the edge of the bed, taking his dick in his hands and rubbing it along your pussy, lubricating his dick with your slick. He lined his cock up with your hole, pushing himself in every so softly. You winced and held onto Jungkook instead of laying down. Jungkook shushed you, making sweet comments about this whole situation to make you forget the pain. Finally, he was all the way in. He let you adjust to his size, moving just a little bit. It's when you tapped his bare chest that he knew you were ready. He started moving slowly, quickly speeding up to pleasure you better. "Ah, kook, fuck!" You moaned, gripping at the sheets beneath you.

Jungkook's lips enclosed yours in a messy kiss, lipgloss was coating his lips now. He kept thrusting hard into you, groaning. "Fuck, baby. Your little cunts so fucking tight..." he moaned, gripping your hips tightly. Suddenly, he turned you around on your hands and knees and began fucking you from the back. "Jungkoooook, shit! Ah! That feels so good.." you moaned out. "Yeah, you like that?" "Yes, fuck!" You kept squealing and telling him how much you liked it and he kept praising you for taking him. You felt the knot tighten once again after about 10 minutes.

And jungkook could tell by the way you kept tightening around him. "Does my pretty thing wanna cum, hmm?" "Yessss, fuck!" "You're so responsive it's driving me insane." He responded, thrusting at an inhumane speed. "Fuck, fuck, yes! Oh my god, fuuuck!" You moaned out, jungkook just smirked as he knew he was doing you right. "You like it when my big cock fucks into your tight little cunt? You like that?" "Yes, fuck, I do." Jungkook took his right hand and began rubbing your clit, bringing you closer and closer to your climax. "I'm-I-" you tried to tell him you were cuming but he already knew as you creamed all over him.

Jungkook was only a few thrusts left to release. So you let him keep fucking you. Finally, after thrusting fast and hard, he pulled out and jerked off so he could cum. "Knees, now." You turned around and got on your knees in front of him, mouth wide open for him to let his seed go all over your face and boobs. He kept his hand moving up and down his shaft, moaning out your name when he came. Just as you expected, all over you. You swallowed whatever got in your mouth and looked at the approving Jungkook. "Good girl. I have some wrong-size boxers and a shirt?" "Yes, that would be nice." You said, drifting away right then and there.

Jungkook picked you up bridal style and brought you to his bathroom. He turned the hot water on and waited till it was perfectly filled and warm enough for you both. He took off his pants and boxers before putting you in the bath. He sat behind you, hugging your shoulders. He kissed you on your cheek, making you tiredly look at him. "You did so well, baby. So well." He praised you, taking the soap and washing both your bodies with it. When he was done bathing you both, he dried you and your hair. He made sure to put it in two braids as you had quietly instructed, helping you into his clothes.

When he was dressed, he pulled you to him and held you. "You know? I kinda like you. No, not kinda. I really like you, Magnolia. And I was um...I was wondering if you...if you felt the same?" Jungkook asked nervously, avoiding eye contact with you. "I do, actually. It's the way you are, you're definitely something. And I like whatever that something is." Jungkook smiled cutely at you, he looked like a bunny. You and jungkook hugged each other and he brought you both to his bed. He spooned you and caressed your pelvis bone, letting you drift off to sleep.

"I wouldn't say 'I love you', but I definitely like you enough to feel that way." And then he drifted off.

1726 words of smut my fellow people. I love you😡😡😡❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 4.5K 61
"Why you always have to be some goody two shoes? " "And why do you always have to be a swollen piggy? " "Yahhh!! How dare you call me ugly like that...
6.3K 859 128
After Cynthia Jones gets into a car accident and loses her memory, she's haunted by dreams of a stranger. He's faceless, sarcastic, and overwhelmingl...
99.5K 2.1K 24
A college love story about an openly bisexual college student falling in love with her down low lesbian classmate. Tell me what you think. Enjoy! *al...
264K 5.3K 41