Sirimiri

By eboshoke2007

"let me get something straight to your head" "You're never going to leave here" lord jobe said calmly but loo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45

chapter 10

74 6 0
By eboshoke2007

The dungeon? Why would jobe do that to her. I wanted to go there but none of the guards didn't let me. They were so bland and boring. They only answered questions, nothing else. When I got back to my room, the only thing I could think of was grace. she was the nicest person to me since I got to this place. It isn't just human for me to leave her there.

This means I have to speak with jobe but when is he coming Back. I stood up from my bed and opened the door of my room and asked the blonde hair guard.

"um... hi, I do you know when lord jobe is coming back."

"lord jobe doesn't ever sleep outside so today maim "he replied.

I shut the door and waited patiently for jobe.

I heard horses nickering and I went to my window and saw similar carriages I saw earlier when jobe was leaving. That means he's back.

I came out of the room and of course the men followed me. I went to his gallery and told the guards to stay outside. I hope he will come here soon. I don't even know his halls or rooms.

I've been here for a while now, approximately 2 hrs. I didn't know when I skipped off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 642 7
"If I want to tie you to this bed you are going to let me. Because it's what I want." Orion felt how her body relaxed. After all it was what he comma...
154K 9.5K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
35.3K 1.4K 114
A youngest born, free spirited and rule breaker Prince, or whom his comfort and entertainment is everything to him... suddenly changes and sinks to t...
50K 4.4K 62
Help him!? Help the prince of the kingdom that locked me up? Joining that man is the second last thing I want to do. The very last thing is to go bac...