Sirimiri

By eboshoke2007

"let me get something straight to your head" "You're never going to leave here" lord jobe said calmly but loo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44

chapter 6

88 8 0
By eboshoke2007

"he told me I would lose my head in a painful way if I did what I did again "I said as I told grace my dreadful experience.

"good gracious he was in a good mood this morning. please my lady you have to avoid lord jobe at all times. "grace said as she looked at me in pity.

"so what will I do now? "I said before I heard my stomach grumble. I haven't eaten since I was in sir James house.

"let me get you breakfast first my lady "grace said as she smiled at me. After she left, I walked towards one of the large windows in the room. The room was quite big with a really big bed. It even had its own restroom. A dressing closet and a window terrace.

The room was white and blue. It was beautiful but

God knows I can't stay here. there were guards everywhere. Then I saw some maids with baskets in their hands. They carried it and the guards didn't pay attention to them.

Then my light bulb was lit. I know how to escape now.

"I could lose my life but it could work "grace said as she held a food tray in her hand.

"you just have to lend me your clothes and cap.

Please grace, I need this. I can't end up here. I have a long way to go in my life. This can't be just it." I pleaded with her.

"I never took part in this "she whispered with her big blue eyes wide opened.

'yes of course not"

This will be fun.

I ate lot and took some food in a bag. Grace landed me the maid's uniform which was a long grey gown with a cap used to cover the hair.

I wore that and got ready. With the help of grace, I was able to sneak out of the mansion successfully. Now, I just need to find a way to cross the gate and borders of the large castle.

I walked and walked when I heard someone say

"you come here"

I looked back and saw a young man. Oh this is it.

But he looked really familiar. Wait, I saw him in the bathroom with a woman. Oh no.

"aren't you the woman jobe brought yesterday "

He said with his eyebrows squeezed as if he was confused.

You want to escape he said with a grin on his face as if he was thinking

You're going the wrong way. He said and directed me.

He left and I continued running. I couldn't even speak when he saw me. I'm sure he let me go because I saw him with that woman in the toilet.

I finally came out of the damn compound. I can't believe it. I'm free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819 0 21
We came to a stop in front of what looked to be a farm house of some sort? Probably a slaughter house, this is where my life ends. He got out of hi...
16.2K 493 30
*COMPLETED* [πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“] A Dark Stalker Romance ❀︎ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 ❝Don't bother.❝ a gravelly voice rumbles from the shadows. It's the...
104K 4.8K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
358K 3.6K 8
It is neither love nor lust. It was nothing but an Obsession. And I am nothing but his ETERNAL OBSESSION. *** Violet Cadhill, A normal girl, enjoying...