The List

By swanqueenstories

All her life, Emma Swan has looked up to Regina Mills, one of America's most famous celebrities. When she and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 9

724 25 0
By swanqueenstories

My eyes didn't open. I couldn't get them to, yet, because I'd only worsen my headache if I did. Last night had been fun. It'd been a while since I'd had a night like that, a night that I'd actually let go of everything.

I would've liked if Emma had been there, too. I hoped she'd had a great night as well and I wondered what she'd done. Being with her boyfriend, probably. Talking about things people talked about with their boyfriend.

A soft sigh escaped my lips and I turned around, my head bouncing. I groaned and then I felt someone beside me. Usually, I'd walked out on one night stands, but I'd been too tired last night and I'd fallen asleep. Plus, I'd enjoyed hanging out with Emma's friends, so maybe I'd see them again. It would just be awkward if I'd left Graham without saying a word.

It had been good with Graham, but I didn't feel the desire to do it again. Frankly, I didn't even remember exactly how we'd ended up here. After our kiss, nothing happened. We just continued dancing and drinking, until we were too tired to stand on our feet. Ruby had to lock up Granny's and Belle had made sure she got to her room safely. Meanwhile, Graham and I were left alone and that was when we'd kissed again.

That, and falling on top of Graham, was all I remembered from last night.

I opened my eyes and winced. We hadn't closed the curtains last night. For a second, I feared we hadn't used a condom. I gritted my teeth and wanted to look for evidence we had, but I didn't know where.

Graham opened his eyes as well. His eyes fell on my breast for a second, but when he looked up and saw my worried expression, his face turned concerned too.

"Hey, everything okay?" he asked. "Are you.. upset about what happened?"

"Oh, no, absolutely not. It was great," I replied. "Did we use protection?"

Graham's eyes widened and he shrugged. "I'm convinced we did, but let me check," he said and got up to look in the trash can in his bedroom. He nodded and I sighed relieved. "Yup."

"Oh, thank God," I said. I wasn't on the pill, because I hadn't expected to have a one night stand in Storybrooke. A condom was sufficient enough.

Graham sat down at the edge of his bed and rubbed his temples. "I'm not looking for anything serious," he said and I let out a relieved sigh. At least we wouldn't have troubles, letting this all be casual. He looked at me. "I did enjoy last night. Really. You're a great person and you're.. God, you're sexy."

"Thank you. You too," I said and looked at his toned arms and fit upper body. "I'm glad we're on the same page, though. I.. really liked last night with all of you, but I'm not one for casual relationships, even though I really enjoyed it last night."

Graham nodded. God, I wished all one night stands had been this easy. "Me neither. Once was good, you were exceptional, but it's enough."

"Exactly," I replied with a nod.

Graham grabbed his phone and I started dressing up. He was a nice guy, I liked nice guys. "Hey, do you want to hang out again tonight?" Graham asked and turned his head to me. "Emma feels bad for having missed most of the night. She's inviting us all to stop by at her place."

I put my hand on my pounding head. "Well, I'd love to. I'm just not drinking anymore," I said. "I'm not sure I'm invited, though. Do you think she'll be okay with me tagging along?"

"You don't need to worry about intruding so much, Regina. The first thing you said to us and the first thing you said to Emma was that you're afraid being a bother. You're not. You're a blast to hang out with, and if anyone feels that way, it's Emma. She can't shut up about you."

I smiled. It was nice to hear that. If Emma had been there last night, maybe we had gotten drunk and stupid. That sounded even more fun than with Graham.

She had a boyfriend. She was in a monogamous, happy relationship and I didn't want to get drunk and stupid with her anyway. I wanted to be her friend.

~~~~

Emma's P.O.V.

Ruby was pacing my living room. She seemed too excited to say anything. Killian and I were sitting on the couch, waiting for her to speak. I'd asked her how last night had been, but she'd wanted to tell me in person.

The rest of our friends would arrive in about ten minutes to hang out, but I still felt like Ruby wouldn't have said a word by then. She just didn't know where to start and I could feel Killian losing interest.

"So much has happened," she said. "So much."

I raised my eyebrows. Finally. She sat down on the chair across us and looked at me and Killian. "Regina Mills spent the entire evening with us," she said. I felt jealousy creeping up, but I pushed it away. I'd wanted to spend an evening with Regina again, but my night with Killian had been amazing, too.

"Regina Mills? That actress. She's in town?!" Killian asked and his eyes widened. He turned to me. "Did you know this?"

"I'd heard rumors," I lied. Killian put his had on my lap and smiled.

"How.. how did you manage to hang out with her? She must've been guarded by five people. Was she pretentious? Or really sweet? Tell us!"

Ruby laughed. "She's really sweet and so funny. We played Never have I Ever, and she's confessed some things, you don't want to know," Ruby said with a smile and my jealousy grew. "Apparently, she's once slept with a fan. Iconic, I love her for that. She's once used a fake ID, she once went skinny dipping at night. She's really cool. She's here in Storybrooke by herself."

It sounded like a fun night. I wished I'd been there and that made me feel really guilty, because Killian had planned a great evening for the two of us which I'd enjoyed a lot. I thought back of my night with Killian, the way his eyes had shone, the way he'd touched me gently, the way the food he'd made tasted in my mouth. He'd been afraid to cook for me when we'd first gotten a relationship, because he felt he wasn't good enough for me. I'd encouraged him, though, and now he wasn't afraid anymore. He was a decent cook.

"Oh, and Graham and she kissed!" Ruby exclaimed suddenly. I felt like her memory was coming back piece by piece. "It was hilarious. Graham and she were dancing, he took off his shirt and then they kissed."

At least with Graham I didn't have to worry it'd turn into anything serious.

And yet I still felt horrible.

"Way to go, Graham!" Killian said, excitedly. He looked at me and kissed my temple. I merely forced a smile, unable to say anything nice about it. Ruby could tell it bothered me, I could see that. Killian had no idea.

There was a knock on the door. Belle, Liam, Graham and Regina came walking into my apartment at the same time. How was Regina here? I hadn't texted her. I didn't mind, but someone must've invited her. Did the others have her number as well?

"Hi!" I greeted everyone and got off the couch. Ruby hugged everyone and so I followed her example to hug everyone. We always hugged, except I'd not once put my arms around Regina.

She smiled when she saw me and opened her arms. She was warm. I pulled her somewhat closer to me, needing to feel more of her. She smelled fresh, yet sweet and I realized I'd already subconsciously linked this scent to her.

I released her quickly, hoping no one had noticed our hug was just a tad longer than a regular hug. "I'm glad you're here," I said. "I don't really know how, but.."

"You've met before?" Killian was looking confused at me.

There was really no point in lying. At this point, he wouldn't believe it anyway. I should've freaked out like the first time I saw Regina, but the freak out part had passed. Now, I was merely happy.

"Yes," I said. "We once spoke briefly at Granny's."

Killian's eyes widened and he looked dismayed. "You met America's biggest celebrity and you didn't tell me?" He laughed and tucked me to his side. "You should've, Emma. That's really cool."

He held up his hand for Regina to shake it. Everyone else was looking at me, judging me, I could tell. Apart from Liam, because he hadn't heard the truth about me and Regina's time spent together.

"I absolutely loved you in Sharing is Caring. How you managed to portray Trina so sensually, yet with such depth is admirable."

Regina smiled and swallowed. "Thank you," she said.

"How did you know that we would be here tonight?" Killian asked. "I'm glad to see you, don't get me wrong. Just a tad confused."

Regina shared a look with Graham and that was when I knew. They'd slept together. Graham often got horny when he was drunk. Everyone but Killian had kissed him once when he was drunk, Liam was the only one who'd slept with him, too.

"Oh, well," Regina said and when she saw Graham nod, she smiled. "Graham invited me. I was at his place when you sent the message." She looked at me. A flicker of guilt was visible on her face, but I didn't understand why. She had all right to do whatever she wanted.

Ruby gasped. "You two.. you two had sex?!" Her and my suspicions were confirmed by a small nod from Graham. Regina didn't say anything and just tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Let's sit down. I'll get you all something to drink. Alcohol or coffee?" I wanted to change the subject. I didn't want to think of Regina and Graham together.

"After the hangover from this morning, I'll have a cup of tea," Ruby said and Regina nodded her head, hearing that option. I walked to the kitchen, turned on the kettle and retrieved a bottle of wine for Killian, Liam and Belle who were in the mood for alcohol.

"Let's play another game," Ruby suggested as she plopped down onto the couch. Killian joined her and next to him, Liam sat down.

"The usual never have I ever drinking game?" Liam asked and Ruby shook her head, immediately.

"We did that last night. You could've been there, Liam."

"Well, I was too busy helping my big brother do something nice for his lady."

I smiled and blushed a little. It'd been really sweet what Killian had organized and the fact that he'd asked Liam for help made it all much sweeter.

"Okay, Regina, truth or dare?" Ruby asked and Regina laughed. Her laugh was infectious. When she was laughing I wanted to be laughing, too. She managed to cheer me up with her laugh, unlike anyone else.

"I need a drink before I can start this game," she joked. "Truth."

There was one couch in my living room and two wide, cushy chairs. Ruby, Killian and Liam were occupying the couch, Belle had sat down in a chair and Regina now took the other chair. She looked at me. All seating places were taken.

"Come, sit," Regina said. "There's plenty of space."

She scooched aside and I squeezed myself between the side of the chair and her. Her hip pressed against mine and I smelled her fresh minty scent again. My heart was pounding in my chest, for some reason it felt as though I was cheating on my boyfriend while he was sitting in the same room, but Killian didn't mind. He was just laughing as he observed Ruby, who was pondering on a question to ask Regina.

"I know one," Killian said and looked at Regina. Her leg was brushing against mine. "What was your worst blooper on set of Sharing is Caring?"

Regina had told me she was tired of the basic questions. I got up from the chair, because the kettle was done and I already knew the answer to the question, but I was surprised how she managed to contain herself. She seemed delighted by this question, even as she started giving him the same answer I'd heard in every Q&A ever.

It was truly impressive. She was truly impressive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.7K 35
Emma has always been the quiet girl around school. No one knows anything about her. That is, until the popular girl Regina Mills suddenly starts talk...
68.2K 2.7K 28
Right when both Emma and Regina are about to give up on dating, guys and romance, they meet each other. *This is a SwanQueen fanfiction *I don't own...
30.9K 1.5K 20
Every summer, Regina spends her time on vacation in France with the family of her best friend, Ingrid. This year, Emma Swan was invited to come along...
138K 3.6K 32
Emma and Regina have been together for almost a year now. What happens when Emma finds out that Regina cheated on her?