Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Ten...

By thedoctorgonepale

In a crazy bizarre world where some people possess the ability to call upon spiritual beings with great power... More

(Prologue): Bizzare Awakening
No Cutting Class!!
Rocking Rockets
Jojo Vs Authority
Mirror, Mirror
Smell The LEMONS!
Taste The LEMONS
Under The Trees Branches
Kid Gloves
School House Rocking
Livin' La Vida
Jojo Where Are You?
Jojo Where Are You?: Act 2
Pick A Fight With Destiny
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 3
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 4

Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 2

160 10 5
By thedoctorgonepale

Jojo climbed out of the hole, to find Makoto's arm at the mercy of the arrowhead.

"Around The World's" arm floated next to her.

Jojo: I think it's about time you monologued some answers, Punk!

Jojo: What the hell are you?

ATW: Hehe... I guess I do have a hostage... Very well. It's not as if I don't have time to spare.

ATW: Allow me to remind you what these arrowheads are...

ATW: They are called Stand arrows. They were forged from a meteor many years ago.

ATW: A meteor that contained a virus that would kill most living things, and give Stands to others.

ATW: But what no one knew... That virus... Was alive.

Makoto: Wait! You're an alien!?

ATW: No interrupting!

Grabbing her by the neck, Makoto slammed into a wall.

Makoto: Ugh!

Jojo: Tch!

ATW: You might call me an alien... I came to earth because I sensed your potential for Stands.

ATW: Or perhaps it would be better to say I was drawn here by that potential like a magnet.

ATW: After so many years of granting, upgrading, evolving, and stealing Stands...

ATW: I've managed to transform three foolish friends trying to travel the multiverse into a melting pot of Stand power.

ATW: Power of which I will use to achieve oblivion....!

Jojo: Oblivion?

ATW: Absolute nothingness... Jojo, life is meaningless. You organic pests don't live long enough to realize it...

ATW: There was a race that was close, but their own weakness stopped them from seeing that.

ATW: No matter what you do. It will amount to nothing in the end.

Jojo: What kind of nihilistic bullshit is this?!

ATW: Every decision you make is meaningless. The multiverse proves it.

ATW: There are decisions you regret. Why? Because you didn't choose correctly? But there's a reality where you did.

ATW: Now you might say "so what, that isn't me".

Jojo: Phychic now?

ATW: It's a predictable answer. One which shows how small your view of reality is.

ATW: Think BIGGER Jojo! Reality is bigger than anyone! And in the scheme of things, nothing matters.

ATW: You might argue that if we focus on the individual, meaning starts to appear.

ATW: I refer you back to my talk on the multiverse. Where every decision you have, could, or will ever make, has happened.

ATW: That diminishes the value of choice, making it worthless.

ATW: Take away the multiverse, and humanity switches to religion since they NEED a bigger picture.

ATW: And in religion, you'll find some master plan or method to live by.

ATW: Something that makes choice meaningless or takes away it for the illusion of doing the "right" thing...

ATW: It's meaningless... All of it. So it might as well all go.

Jojo:...

Jojo: You held that in for a while, huh?

ATW: It was nice to vent.

Makoto:(choking) Hope you liked that. Because it's the last time you'll get to!

Makoto: NOW!

(CRASH)

(Opening theme)

Apollo summoned "Rocket Man on his other arm and went to punch "Around The Worlds" arm.

"ATW" clashes with "Rocket Man" quickly overpowering it before it gets the chance to build up speed.

(WHO-CHH)

Coco: Gotch you!

"Bad Romance" is wrapped around "ATW" letting Coco pull it back.

The arm immediately pulls Coco over towards it and Apollo. Activating his ability, "Around The World" make Apollo repeat his punching action, this time it struck Coco in the face, instantaneously knocking her out.

Nany:!!

Lorenzo: "Lemon Tree"!!

Shooting out a lemon, it bounces across the field before striking the arm with the arrowhead, sawing it off.

Apollo: GYAAAA!!

Boosting himself over to Nany, Apollo's pain is numbed by "Plastic Love".

Around The World: Much obliged.

A mouth opens under the severed arm, swallowing it. Lorenzo sends a lemon down its throat before it closes.

Apollo: Ught!

Nany: Was cutting off his arm the only choice?!

Lorenzo: A small price compared to what we could have lost.

(FROOOSHH)

With "Rocket Man" Apollo burned his wound shut, before using his Stand to replace his now missing arm.

Apollo: How was Punk able to summon "Around The World" through the arrowheads?

Lorenzo: Perhaps "Around The World" isn't actually Punk's Stand.

(In the Dorms)

(CRASH)

"7 Nation Army" burst from the wall Makoto was pinned to. Three of them grabbed the "Around The Worlds" arm, two of them grabbed the arm with the arrowhead, and the remaining attempted to pull the arrow out.

Jojo rushed in as well, but at his distance, "Tenacious D" was out of range, leaving stuck to watch the arm of "Around The World" punches away in quick succession each part of "7NA".

Before it could hit "7NA" number 1, they tore the arrowhead out and threw it aside with all their might.

"Around The World" disappeared as Makoto fell to the ground with several broken bones as the damage from "ATW" punches to her Stand had transferred over to her.

Makoto:(coughs blood)!?

Sliding to a halt, Jojo checks on Makoto.

Jojo: Are you okay?!

Makoto: I really need that nurses office.

???: What are a few bandaids going to do?

They turn to see one of the other students trapped in "Yes" who had come out of their dorm room to check on the commotion along with a few others.

Sticking out of their heads was the arrowhead "7NA" threw.

ATW: Now... Where to go from here? Shall I end your lives now... Or later?

Jojo: You Punk!

ATW: I wasn't the one who threw the arrowhead-

Jojo: Yeah! Yeah! Tell it to my fist!

He races to punch "ATW".

ATW: I'll stop playing coy and just say it...

A mouth opens beneath "ATW" and Jojo.

ATW: I do not like being interrupted!!

Jojo pulls out his lemon and begins spinning around with it as he and "ATW" fall to the depths of the school.

(CHOMP)

The mouth closes behind them as they fall for about a minute before landing in a wide open space with nothing but a stone table a few meters away with a woman on it.

Jojo continued spinning with his lemon as he looked around with "Tenacious D".

In the belly of the beast, Jojo was playing it cool, and slowly walking around the possessed student and the stone table. Jojo quickly saw the corpses of Alex and Angel beside the table with severed arms.

The possessed student walked up to the arm gaining the attention of the lady.

Lady:?!

Lady: H-Help! I'm-

Noticing the arrow in their head, the hope in her eyes faded away.

Jojo: Hold it. Aren't you two working together?

Lady: Who's there!? You've gotta help me! I can't move any more! I can't control anything!

Lady: I-I was drugged now I'm-

ATW: Shhhhh...

Pulling the arrowhead out of Apollo's arm, the possessed student stabbed it into the lady's left hand.

There were now four arrows pierced inside her flesh. Two on each hand, and two on each foot.

"Yes" rumbled as its power grew even more, but the Lady herself gasped as her lifespan shortened even further.

Jojo:(glares) What are you doing to her...?

ATW: I need a body to focus all this power... To force my Stand to evolve with a desired power.

ATW: Originally, I was going to slowly accumulate it, but you all forced my hand.

ATW: There are only two more left... In a few more days I could accomplish the same thing... However with only two measly attainable arrows.

ATW: I'll take the risk.

Pulling out the arrow in their head, they leave the body to fall in a way where it stabs the lady in the head.

Lady: NOOOO!

Jojo: SKADOOSH!!

He throws his lemon with the power of spin, but the full body of "Around The World" appears to block the attack.

(Around The World)

(SHUNK)

Jojo:?

(THUMP)

The body on top of the lady was pushed off. The whole school rumbled as the Lady sat up, her hair hiding the arrowhead in her skull.

(Female reboot: Punk)

Punk: I'll make you "Forget about the World".

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 260 33
Matured Content GXG ProfxStudent
100K 9.6K 19
ငါမာနက တားတယ် ၊ မင်းကိုချစ်တယ်လို ဖွင့်ပြောဖို့ ။
39.8K 660 48
Follow the story of Jane a 17 year old girl as she gets adopted by the broadway king himself and meets the possible love of her life Anthony Ramos. ...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...