Midnight Wanderings// Drarry

Per ItsDrarryBitch

Set in the eighth year and everyone that died is still dead. ~~~~~ Draco has a secret. Or at least that's wha... Més

Authors Note
Chapter One- Pilot
Chapter Two- Up To Something
Chapter Three- Spill
Chapter Four- Crazy
Chapter Five-Racing
Chapter Six- Sickly
Chapter Seven- Gone
Chapter Eight- List
Chapter Nine- Caught
Chapter 10- Surrender
Chapter 11- Better
Chapter 12- My Saviour
Authors Note
Chapter 13- Draco's New Friend
Chapter 14- Seduction
Chapter 15- Heat
Chapter 16- Mutual Attraction
Chapter 17- Changed Man
Chapter 18- Instigator
Chapter 19- Realization
Chapter 20- Haze
Chapter 21- The Article
Chapter 22- Love Confession
Chapter 23- Collision
Chapter 24- The Giant Squid
Chapter 25- Bath Time Surprise
Chapter 26- Boggarts With a Cherry On Top
Chapter 27- Confrontation
Chapter 28- Reconcile
Chapter 29- Wait For You
Chapter 30- Mates and Masquerades
Chapter 31- Til' Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32- Pen-pals
Chapter 33- Remembering and Planning
Chapter 34- Hints and Holes
Authors Note
Chapter 35- When The Sky Falls . . .
Chapter 36- Close Call
Chapter 37- Content
Chapter 38- Christmas Break Part 1
Chapter 39- Christmas Break Part 2
Chapter 40- Suspicious Activity
Chapter 42- Severed
Chapter 43- Bond or Not . . .

Chapter 41- The Truth Will Set You Free

196 2 3
Per ItsDrarryBitch

So . . . ya'll ever heard of quantum jumping?

Harry's P.O.V

After furiously stomping down the urge to pleasure Draco, we'd finally settled down a little.

It was hard trying to ignore my unquenchable thirst for him when he was completely bare in front of me, dripping wet inside the makeshift pond. But the urgency in his voice and the blossoming concern inside of me made it manageable. 

Draco looked as if he'd suddenly taken on the stress of thousands of people as he looked up at me through his anxious- still slightly fogged over- eyes. 

I was growing more and more worried the longer he stayed silent. 

Usually, Draco held an air of confidence and relaxation when he was in his pond. But his body language was portraying a completely different story. 

"Draco . . . what is it?" I ask uncertainly. 

At this point I'm not sure I really want to know. 

He averts his eyes before letting out a long sigh. I don't think he really wants to tell me either. 

"I- I love you," he says. I know it's not what he needs to tell me because the certainty in his voice is not at all what's making him uneasy as he says it. "Kiss me."

I comply instantly and I lean down to place my lips against his. If feels like he's pouring his whole heart and soul into this kiss. Our mouths mesh together perfect, and it feels just as great as the first time I kissed him in the hallway when we'd agreed to be friends.

But something is different. It's slow yet desperately urgent. It's needy but not at all because he wants more. 

It feels like a goodbye. Like he thinks this will be our last kiss. 

He doesn't pull away. Not for a long while. He keeps going in for more and I let him. As if the moment he does pull away, it will be all over.

When he finally does pull away, his eyes are half-lidded with lust, but the worry is still there. Merely an inch or two apart, I place my hand on the smooth pale skin of his cheek. He leans into the touch and truly relishes in it. 

He closes his sea blue eyes as if looking into my green eyes is causing him pain. 

"Do you remember . . . that secret I needed to tell you?" I nod.

He inhales deeply before exhaling sharply. 

"I think I'm just going to come right out and say it." 

One beat passes. Then two. Then another and another until I'm certain that he's not going to just 'come right out and say it.' 

"I'm . . . not human. I'm a Siren, Harry," he says guiltily as he averts his eyes. As if he's ashamed.

"Oh, love. That's all? I already knew that. I was so worried something was wrong. Don't scare me like that Draco."  

I try to be nonchalant, but I knew this would come up soon and I can't help the smirk that makes its way on my face as Draco's eyes widen. 

"You- you knew! When? How!? For how bloody long?" And then he's wading through the relaxing waters with a contemplative look, "But I thought I was being so careful."

A laugh bubbles out of me at that. 

"You don't remember?" I say. He looks at me with furrowed brows and a tilt of his. He hasn't the slightest clue what I'm referring to. 

"You told me-"

"I most certainly did not," he quickly says, defiantly. 

"Alright, then. You showed me. You said exactly this, 'You want to know what I'm hiding so bad, then fine. I'll show you.' Then you drug me out to the Black Lake and showed me. Remember? Merlin, and I was the one who was obliviated."

Draco looked mortified as realization crossed his features, but I simply stared at him with a playful smile. 

Now he knows that I know. That he erased my memory. That he brought me back to the castle. That he undressed me and folded my clothes.

Now a ruby red blush paints Draco's cheeks.

"But- but I- . . . I obliviated you. How . . . ? How do you remember that?" He says incredulously. Maybe if he wasn't so curious about the question, he would've said something like, 'of course Harry Bloody Potter could break through a memory charm.'

"I sort of . . . dreamt about it, a few months back. Before then all I really remembered was the way I felt when you kissed me. In the water, I mean. It felt like . . . I was whole. Like, finally I'd figured out just what I'd been fighting for all this time."

Draco seemed speechless and I swear his eyes were watering up. But then he was letting out a noncommittal laugh before he ran a hand down his face in shock. 

"I wasn't kissing you, you bloody egotistical git. I was literally breathing the air back into you. It's . . . a Siren thing." He waved his hand as if to say he didn't really want to get into all the interesting details of his species.

"Oh, really. Well, how about you breathe the air back into me again?" I asked with a smirk. 

Draco blushed before turning his head away defiantly. 

It didn't take long for him to quickly turn around and plant his lips on mine. Like he simply couldn't resist the offer. 

Just as I was ready to jump into the pond with Draco and continue what we started, Draco pulled back. He was breathless and his eyes looked hungry. But somehow, he kept his composure. 

"Early you asked me if that was all . . .-" He says as he bites his lips nervously.

I sit up straighter at the edge of the pond.

"There's more?" I ask him. I can't help the nervous edge to my voice. 

"Yes . . . much more. Harry," Then he pauses as he takes a deep inhale. His eyes wander around the room, looking for a distraction but then his focus rounds back to me and his lip quivers slightly. 

"Draco, love, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Almost as if those were the magical words, fat tear after fat tear trails down his cheeks. 

"Please don't be mad at me, Harry. I'm so sorry. Please don't- I'm sorry. I- I love you. Please don't leave me." The words gushed out of him like vomit. He was practically hysterical and all I wanted was to pull him into my arms and hold him until the last of his tears fell. 

I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him into my chest. I was more elevated than he was, so the wet strands of his hair soaked into the fabric of my shirt.

"I'm not mad, love. I love you so bloody much."

"No, n-no. You don't understand Harry-"

"Make me understand, love. You can tell me- anything."

I consoled him for a few more moments before he looked back up at me with the most fragile eyes. 

"I . . . I know I should've told you . . . the moment I found out. But I- . . . " He stops as a few stray tears fall. He chokes down another sob. "I was scared. I thought that you'd hate me and that you'd think I forced this onto you. When I realized- . . . what you were to me, you-"

He breathes out a shaky breath. 

"You didn't like me, then. We weren't even half of what we are now. There was just no bloody way you'd want me. And I know it was selfish, but I just knew you'd reject me, and I couldn't take that. I couldn't handle it if you didn't want me. So instead, I just didn't tell you. And it's horrible."

He squeezes his eyes shut so tightly and he holds a hand to his mouth. 

"It's huge, Harry. It's something so big and life changing. So powerful and amazing. It's something that you deserved to know, and I kept it to myself. Because I was selfish. I was greedy and I dragged you through the mud just so I could take advantage of this bond. All without you even knowing anything about it. I strung you along so I could get a taste of what I wanted without any consideration for your feelings or what you wanted."

The words do sink in but I'm only more confused. Draco wasn't stringing me along. He was never taking advantage of me. All along I only wanted him. Everything that we did- that we've been doing- I wanted all of it. How could he possibly have taken advantage of me?

"By the time I realized how much I cared for you- it was already too late. We were already bound. And there was no going back. And still- still I didn't tell you. It was already something so big- a secret that was so out of control, by that point. I didn't want to scare you into leaving me. I should've-"

He hangs his head low with a shake and I watch as more tears fall into the pond. I give him a reassuring squeeze to his hand, and he looks back up at me with pleading eyes.

"I should've told you," He whispers guiltily. "I should've been up front with you. But instead, I took away your choice. I should've told you the whole truth and let you decide if that was what you wanted. But it was too late, Harry. You didn't have a choice. I'm so sorry."

He sounds devastated at what he's done. Yet I still don't know what he's talking about. 

"Love, breathe. Calm down. I don't know what you're talking about. You can tell me love, it's ok," I try to reassure him, but it doesn't work.

Instead, he looks to the tall ceiling with a cry of pure anguish.

"No! You don't understand Harry. I watched you suffer. I sat back and watched as you went through change after change. I did nothing as your very wiring was changed to fit my needs. You were struggling and I knew why. This affected you more than you know. You were on the verge of insanity because of me!  And I kept it to myself.  You had no choice!"

He's sobbing now.

I grab ahold of the delicately smooth skin of his face, and he places his hands over mine. Tears have soaked his face and he looks absolutely damaged, but still. Still, he's so damn beautiful.

"Draco, I love you. No matter what I'll always love you. And every day I'm going to choose to keep loving you. That is my choice."

His cries are silent, and he looks at me with so much love.

"You're too good for me, Harry."

"Nonsense, Love. You're perfect for me."

At that Draco smiles at me through his tears and he places a chaste kiss on my lips.

"It's exactly that Harry."

I laugh a little with a twitch of my brows in confusion.

"Exactly what, Love?"

He averts his eyes once more as he pulls away from my touch. He breathes in deeply and turns away from my eyes. 

"We're soulmates, Harry. Your very existence was meant to coincide with mine.  You and I- . . . we're mates. For eternity. Until the day we die."

 At that I rear back from the pond in shock. 

I stand to my feet and begin pacing. My heart is beating out of my chest, and I don't know any other way to calm it down.

Draco lets out a loud heart-wrenching sob, but I can't comfort him. My thoughts are racing, and my chest is pounding. 

The pieces are falling into place now. Everything suddenly makes sense. 

The stalking, the jealousy. The deep depression when I couldn't be with him. The overwhelming urge to protect him and cherish him. The endless ever-growing love I had for him.

It all makes so much sense, now.

Draco is my mate.

The thought feels . . . perfect. 

Draco is trembling with sobs as he says, "I'm so sorry, Harry. Reject me now so I won't feel like this anymore."

"Reject you? So, you won't feel like this anymore?"

"If you just reject me, it'll end. The pain of rejection will kill me. But as long as you're happy, I'll be happy," he whispers it like it's hard to even speak such words.

It's hard to even hear it, I realize as a pang of despair and agony rips through me at the thought of rejecting him.

"Reject you?" Draco finally turns around to nod at me, insecurely. "No."

His eyes widen and he's hopeful again. 

"I could never reject you, Draco. I'm fucking in love with you and being with you for eternity sounds amazing. You are everything I've ever wanted and being your mate . . . it's amazing. I'm so happy, Draco." My voice cracks with emotion towards the end.

Draco laughs happily as he hops out of the pond to encase me in his arms. Tears completely forgotten.

"I love you, Harry, I love you. I love you so much," He repeats over and over like a mantra. Yet, each time it doesn't get old. It feels good.

We share a passionate happy kiss and then another, and another. Until we're laughing with joy. 

Next thing we know, we're stumbling around the floor, unable to catch our footing. Then we topple into over into the pond and water splashes all around us. We're still laughing as we pull ourselves into a sitting position. 

"So," I say. "Can I see?"

"See what?" Draco chuckles as he kisses the corner of my mouth. 

"You know. Your Siren."

Draco stiffens and looks at me through his thick lashes. 

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"It's . . . unpleasant."

"Pssh, you're being dramatic. I bet you're gorgeous."

"You don't know anything about Sirens. How would you know?" Draco says dismissively. 

"That's not true. I did plenty of research after I found out. They said that showing your mate your Siren side is sacred and intensely intimate. Though, of course, then I thought that mates were a myth just as soulmates are to muggles," I say matter-of-factly.

"I actually didn't know that Sirens had mates, either, until I had my first heat at the beginning of the year. After I used my charm on you," Draco says.

"Don't change the subject, Draco. I really want to see it. Please show me?" I practically beg and the look of defeat tells me I've won this time. 

"I was kind of hoping we could just skip that part and get straight to the mating part. If you know what I mean," he says as a last-ditch effort to change my mind. The offer is enticing but now I'm too curious as to why he doesn't want to show me. 

"Please, love. You're beautiful inside and out. I'll still love you no matter what your Siren side looks like."

His shoulders droop with a sigh and he takes a few paces back.

A few seconds pass and Draco closes his eyes in concentration. The excitement is building within me, and I can't help my smile. 

But then Draco is opening his eyes and saying, "Sorry, she doesn't want to come out."

I roll my eyes at his insistence that he doesn't show me. "I know that's not how it works, Love."

He hums to himself in defeat and then suddenly the water starts bubbling up around Draco as if it's boiling. Just beneath the water it looks as if his bottom half is trembling so fast, I can't even make out exactly what's happening.

Then Draco slides under the boiling water. 

Not more than three seconds later, the water settles. I can just barely make out Draco's figure beneath the thick water. He's glimmering, I can tell. Literally sparkling from the illumination of the light. He's a striking silver color. Not grey, but silver.

Suddenly I'm reminded of a time I'd seen just that very same color embedded in Draco's skin. Back when I was convinced he was hiding something. 

I still can't believe I was right about that. 

I wait for Draco to rise out of the water, but he doesn't. So, I wait a minute. Then two. Until I realize he's not going to come up willingly.

I suppose I'll have to coax him out then.  

I wade through the water to where he's defiantly lying on the floor of the pond. Despite the waves distorting his image I can see that he has his arms crossed and he's squeezing his eyes shut tightly.

So stubborn.

I dive into the waters just above him.  I don't worry about finding him with my eyes closed, as I instinctually know exactly where to find him. When the tips of my fingers reach the floor of the pond I lean down and place my lips directly over his. 

It startles him and he opens his mouth- to scream, probably. 

But it provides the perfect opening as I slide my tongue into his warm mouth.

Only now I'm the one that's shocked as a long snake-like tongue greets mine. It sends a spark of electricity bursting through my mouth. And, Merlin, it's delicious.

Draco arches into me and wraps his arms around my neck. I guess he's enjoying it.

I can feel the slickness of his scales as his tail flicks back and forth. When I wrap my arms around to his back, I can feel more patches of scales and a thin fragile fin flowing against the water along his spine.

Before I know it, we've drifted up to the surface, and I pull myself from Draco to take a deep inhale of oxygen. As I'm catching my breath Draco surfaces too. 

He wastes no time distancing himself from me as I stare at him with wide eyes. His hair is pure white and just barely reaches his shoulders. It looks as if it's made of silk. His eyes have no white left in them, just swirling blue and green. 

Startling silver scales are scattered all over his practically pearlescent skin. Like freckles almost. Delicate fins adorn his ears and his neck too, along with some thin lines that I assume must be his gills. 

His features are already familiar. 

High cheekbones that are so sharp, they could cut. A chin so pointy it's clearly inhuman. Every feature has been graced with perfection and precision as if Poseidon hand sculped them himself. His eyebrows are furrowed so deeply, he looks dangerously angry. Yet, he's not angry. Not even in the slightest. He's insecure and shy. 

Any other human would say he looks like a cross between a monster and an alien. But it's hardly ugly. He looks . . . exotic looking. So intensely breath-taking and eye-catching it's hard to look away. He's devastatingly beautiful. 

And his tail- Merlin his tail- is just about the only thing that doesn't look like it'd break at the slightest touch. It's nearly seven feet long and completely coated in scales of millions of shades of silver. 

I never knew silver came in more than one shade. 

Several dainty fins decorate his arms and his torso, so randomly it seems accidental. Yet, somehow placed perfectly. His torso is peculiarly long, and his waist couldn't be more than ten inches. But his shoulders are broad, and his chest is chiseled to perfection.

"I'm ugly, I know. You're disgusted, I can tell. Are you scared, Harry?" he asks me with a mean bite to his words.

"Draco you're . . . you're beautiful. How could anyone be scared of you?" I wade through the water towards him slowly. He blushes a cherry red color. 

Then before he can get another word out, my lips are ravishing his.

Distantly, I hear him whimper. With one last flick of his tongue against mine, he begins shifting back. Maybe it's the bubbles or the lust wreaking havoc on my body, but the water is too warm now. And Draco's body is too enticing.

 With a crack like a whip, we are no longer in the Room of Requirement.

Draco shudders as his back hits the blanket of my bed in the Gryffindor dormitory. Thank Merlin everyone else is in the Great Hall eating dinner. But just in case I throw a locking spell at the door. And a silencing charm around us just to ensure no one nearby will hear the sweet moans emitting from Draco.

"Harry," Draco whimpers out, "did you just apparate us? Inside Hogwarts grounds?"

Hm. I hadn't even considered that fact. Whoops.

Draco isn't asking anymore questions now as my hands roam every inch of his smooth pale skin. Every part of his body is graced with my lips and I'm sure there isn't a single part of him I haven't tasted. 

~WARNING: Sexual Content.~

Before I've even began truly pleasuring him, Draco arches with a whimper and then slumps back onto the bed as he finishes. Just the sight brings me close behind. I eagerly spread his legs wide so I can get the perfect few of his pretty arse. 

I instinctually know what to do as I reach down to loosen him up. But as my fingers reach him, I feel a sticky wet substance coating him already. Once my fingers breach him, I realize he's already prepared. I groan as the feeling of his tight ass and the self-lubrication slides around my fingers.

When I pull my fingers out Draco whimpers at the loss and he greedily scoots closer to me, yearning for my cock to fill him up again. 

"Merlin, love," I say as I place a gentle kiss to the inside of his thigh, "You've been such a greedy little slut lately. Practically begging me to fuck you every day, huh? Now look at you. A whimpering mess." Then I crawl back up to his lips and kiss his next moan away. "So fucking sexy."

Just as I reach for my aching cock, Draco pushes me back onto the bed and straddles my waist. So I have to look up at him. He grabs ahold of me again and places it just at the cleft of his ass. My eyes stare into his misty ones and slowly, ever so slowly, he slides himself down. If I wasn't holding him by his waist, I doubt he'd be so patient. 

So slowly my cock gets buried inside his warmth. He never breaks eye contact and just the look on his face makes me want to burst. As the last couple inches make it in, he decides to slam himself down, all the way to the base of my cock. It must hurt; I'm not the smallest. 

He throws his head back in pure extasy and I'm so glad for that silencing charm. Fuck, he looks so damn beautiful like this. 

End of Sexual Content

The rest of the night is to remain one of the best nights of my life. 

The night I claimed what is mine.

~~~~~

The date is March first, and the sun has long since set.

Draco and I decided to have a midnight picnic out on the astronomy tower. Which wasn't proving to be the best idea, as now Draco was leaning up against me for support, and I against the cold wall as we were on the verge of sleep. 

I sigh in contentment and crane my head to litter the mark on his neck with kisses. Draco shudders as his magic immediately surges forward to meet mine.

I'm thinking about how we could definitely go another round when Draco suddenly bults up and turns to face me.

"I almost forgot! There's something I've been meaning to tell you." His voice gets quieter with each word and by the end he looks like he's regretting his choice. 

"What is it Love?"

"It's about  . . . Finnigan . . . and me."

My face falls and I immediately start thinking the worst. But I know Draco couldn't possibly have done that, right?

"I think . . . I think I've traumatized him."

A single brow quirks up and I have to purse my lips to not smile. 

Draco slaps my shoulder with a roll of his eyes but he's smiling, "Don't laugh, I'm serious! He isn't the same dumb Gryffindor since and I'm actually worried. Plus . . . a little guilty."

"Ok, I won't laugh. But honestly Dray I seriously doubt you traumatized Seamus," I say with a laugh. I mean, Draco is like the least threatening person. I don't know how I ever considered him my worst enemy.

"Hey, you're laughing!" 

"Right, right. Sorry, love, go on."

"Ok. So, it was back in seventh year, when you were out hunting horcruxes. It was about a month before the war happened." He pauses as he gets a gloomy look in his eyes, just thinking about it. "I was under a lot of stress and pressure, and I know it's no excuse- I should've seen the signs. But, in my defense, I had no idea I had any Siren blood in me back then. My father had me completely convinced I was a pureblood."

He looks up at the stars with a sigh and I bring my hand to rub soothing circles over his spine. 

"Anyways, the night that I shifted the first time, he-  . . . he was there. Finnigan, I mean. I'd run to the prefects bathroom the moment the first scale appeared. It burned my skin like fire, and I was in a panic to hide somewhere. The last thing I wanted was the Carrows finding me so vulnerable. He had heard me scream and I guess he'd followed me in."

"He . . . was terrified. Just as I was, too. He tried to help me, but the moment he saw my true face, he froze. The look in his eyes . . . I'd never seen anyone look so scared. Not even when looking at Voldemort."

Draco's voice cracks and it's obvious that it hurt him to be viewed like that. Especially when he himself didn't understand what was happening. I wrap a comforting arm over his shoulders and kiss his temple.

"You didn't know, Draco. It's not your fault."

"He didn't even scream when he ran away." Draco sniffles quietly. "Like he was too scared to even make a sound. He was as white as a ghost."

"I was hoping that I could just forget about it. It would've been easy, too, if he hadn't come back to Hogwarts." It's obvious that he's been carrying this weight for a while. Who knows how long this has been haunting the back of his mind.

"But, every time I- . . . every time I look at him, all I see is that look in his eyes. And I'm pretty sure that's all he feels when he looks at me. I truly have traumatized him, Harry. He's been drinking- more than you realize. Honestly, I don't think he's been sober since the war. Maybe I wouldn't feel so guilty if he had something going for him. But he doesn't. Kicked out of his own home for being 'useless.' I'd bet I'm the reason he can't hold a stable job either. I mean, he probably gets flashbacks every time he steps into a bathroom."

Draco sighs and drops his head into his hands. I could only imagine all of the things that Draco has blamed himself for regarding Seamus.

"I feel so bloody guilty, and I don't know what to do."

~~~~~

Draco's P.O.V

Nearly a week later, Harry and I were quite a ways off of Hogwarts grounds. The spring breeze jostled our robes and sent an eerie chill up my spine. 

The sun was probably just minutes away from setting. 

"Harry, did we really have to do this now?"

"Yes, of course, we do, Love. Merlin knows I couldn't bear another day without kissing you anytime I want," he says as he looks back at me with a smirk. My heart jumps out of my chest just as Harry nearly misses the next branch. 

We'd come back for his invisibility cloak that he'd left up in the tree all those weeks ago. Back when we'd had to use the Honeydukes tunnel to get back to Hogwarts. 

But I wasn't the least bit happy to have the safety of the invisibility cloak covering us for our next unexpected rendezvous. In fact, I'd be happy to just never leave the cover of the Room of Requirement if it really was a problem. 

Being out here tonight- especially this far from the castle- just doesn't sit right with me. A dreadful feeling hangs in the air tonight and I can't help thinking this was a horrible idea.

I glance to my left, and then my right. But nothing is out of the ordinary. Not a single blade of grass reacting in even the slightest suspicious way. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something is not right.

"Harry, do you have it yet? I'm getting cold," I say, and the chatter of my teeth only proves my point.

Harry doesn't answer.

"Harry?"

No answer.

I look up in between the branches to find that Harry is still there. I breathe a sigh of relief and say, "Harry?"

He doesn't answer. Or even move. 

Not even a second later I'm several branches up the tree, making my way to Harry in a slight panic.

I reach out for his ankle, hoping maybe the touch would bring him back to his senses so we can get out of here. But, just as my fingertips graze the fabric of his trousers, I freeze.

Not of my own accord.

Now the desperation to free myself from these invisible chains and get Harry somewhere safe is practically screaming at me. The urge to grab my mate and run is practically taunting me.

But I can't move. I can't even feel my shoulders rise as my lungs fill with air.

Am I even breathing?

Then everything fades away like it was never really there to begin with.

~~~~~

4,969 words

One more chapter to go! I'm so excited! Also I didn't write the smut because I'm bad at it. But if you guys really want to know how it goes, let me know and I'll put together a separate book just for the smut. You're welcome, my lovelies!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

310K 9.7K 28
"Why do you keep avoiding me, Draco?!" "'Cuz i don't deserve you, Harry." . . . . . A Drarry fanfic set in the 8th year of Hogwarts. contains: Dra...
685K 17.6K 20
It's the 8th year of Hogwarts, Harry has PTSD and is isolating from everyone. The few people that came back all share a common room and they have to...
629K 18.4K 31
❝ A dream lead me to you ❞ A ᴅʀᴀʀʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ⚠︎︎ 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 ⚠︎︎ • there will be sensitive subjects m...
5.5K 338 6
A short Drarry story set in year eight in which no one will leave Harry Potter alone and there are too many secrets on every side. In the middle of i...