Sirimiri

By eboshoke2007

"let me get something straight to your head" "You're never going to leave here" lord jobe said calmly but loo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44

chapter 3

137 8 0
By eboshoke2007

I looked at the man as he looked at me. Suddenly a man came towards me and use a stick to hit my back making fall down.

"how dare you use your filthy eyes to look at the lord "the annoying man said. Then I replied back

"he was also looking at me so I did nothing wrong. If I don't have the right to look at him he can't look at me either. "when those words left my, I regretted them. I'm no longer in cola that I could speak as I pleased.

I annoyed the man and ended getting a slap on my face. Great!!

I looked at the man again and still saw him looking at me and I quickly removed my eyes before I get another slap out of nowhere.

I didn't know when tears gathered in my eyes. I'm a type of person that hardly cries but I feel so weak and disturbed. I felt slight headache and collapsed.

So I made 3 things clear in my mind

I'm not escaping

I can't escape

I might die here

Well good luck to me

When I woke up I was in a dark room. I got up from the which was so comforting. My bed was usually very strong with a thin layer of foam but this was so soft. I got up and found my way out of the room. The corridors were lit with candles and a few rarest and expensive light bulbs. They power up by themselves. Immediately I recollected my memories. I'm not at home. I'm at lord jobs' house. This is bad. I need to go to that room I was in before but I don't think I will be lucky enough to find it. The last thing I want right now is for anyone to catch me outside especially that jobe of a guy's tiptoed and saw a similar door. I opened it and saw two people having sex. The man that hit me with that stick if I recall properly. I quickly closed the door and saw another similar door. I opened it and there were chandeliers, a lot. I saw paintings. pretty and calm drawings. One caught my eyes. It was rain, like a really light one. It was so beautiful and I touched i.e. saw another one. It was brown eyes with brows only. Whoever is painting this mustn't have finished it. I was about to leave when some brushes fell on the floor.

Then I heard a voice

"who's there"

I was so shocked. I wanted to run away but I would cause havoc so I decided to stay. Then a man wearing an apron came out from the back of a big painting.

Wait isn't that

O my god!!!!!

Sir jobe. Ok now I'm going to die.

"what are you doing there "he asked with a Plain and emotionless face. I couldn't answer either because of fear or shock.

"was it because I didn't kick you out with that old fat motherfucker'" he said still looking at me. I could not look at him then he screamed at me

"fucking answer me when I'm talking to you"

I flinched and said

"I'm sorry my lord. I didn't know this was your gallery. I was amazed by the beautiful work and display of the shadow and texture of the work. You really got the droplets of the rain and the eyes.........." I said then cut myself short. This why I don't stay around noble people. I'm definitely going to die.

"I'm sorry for over peaking I was trying to appreciate your work my lord "I said as I tried to redeem myself. I quickly glanced at him and he was still looking at me. Then it dawned on me that I wasn't on my white dress but a pink petticoat. how?? I looked at him and mischievous smile on his face didn't feel right

"I have found something more interesting to draw "lord jobe said giving a wicked smirk  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
One Sin By Tanu

Short Story

258 92 6
Ava was happy with her love life with her boyfriend Xander. He had looks, he was a gentleman and more importantly, he was willing to be submissive in...
154K 9.5K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
746 2 9
Their first meeting was intense. Their second was epic. They've played so well together, but... Playtime is over. What happens when they refuse to le...