Time To Hunt

By Don_Hoodini

In a world where superpowers called "Quirks" pop out around the globe. These quirks cover 80% of the populati... More

Ch. 1- The Beginning - part 1
Chapter 2 - The Beginning - Part II
Chapter 3 - Sharpening The Senses -
Chapter 4 - U.A Trial of the Hunt -
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Pack -
Chapter 6 - A Hobo Tests a Beast -
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial! - Part I
Chapter 8 - Battle Trial! - Part II
Chapter 9 - Battle Trial - Part III
Chapter 10 - The Hunt For A Class Rep! -
Chapter 11 - U.S.J Rumble - Part I
Chapter 12 -U.S.J Rumble- Part II
Chapter 13 -U.S.J Rumble- Part III
[S2] Ch. 14: Back for Blood
[S2] Chapter 15 - Ready, Set, SURGE!
[S2] Chapter: 16 - In Their Own Quirky & Chaotic Ways!
[S2] Chapter:17 - Cavalry Battle!
[S2] Chapter 18 - Fight On!
[S2] Chapter 19 - Only The Strongest Thrive....
[S2] Chapter 20 - And The Fight Continues!
[S2] Chapter 21 - Not Bad, Gravity Gal!
[S2] Chapter 22 - U.A Sports Festival - Mid Fight Masses
Chapter 23 - A Shocking Performance
Chapter 24 - (Y/N) (L/N): The Evolved
Chapter 25 - U.A Sports Festival - Final Match
Chapter 26 - Awards Ceremony
Chapter 27 - Time To Claim Our Names
Chapter 28 - An Odd Prey
Chapter 29 - Know Thy Place
Chapter 30 - Stage 2 Evolution
Ch 31 - Stay Sharp For The Final
Ch. 32 - Practical Exam Sneaky Wraith
Ch. 33 - New Usurpers
Ch. 33.5 - A Friendly Match
Ch. 34 - On the Prowl! The Training Camp Begins!
Chapter 35 - Those Who Lurks in The Shadows Fear The Horror Within
Ch. 37 - What A Chaotic Mind You Have!
Chapter 38 - Death Itself

Chapter 39 - The Symbol Of Peace

190 7 1
By Don_Hoodini

==========

"What the hell was that? This guy just took out half the Ward in an instant, like it was nothing, and that aura... He's just standing there.... MENACINGLY! Who is he?" The others were frozen in place with the shock, they could barely breath, the fear is stronger than them in every way of the word. 

(Y/n) was clutching his head and was violently shaking, not in fear.... but RAGE.

Suddenly, some sort of black portals opened, and from it came out the one and only Sparky Boom Boom, along with the members of the League of Villains.

"What the hell?"

"My apologies, Bakugo."

"This black stuff reeks!/ I love it!" Twice exclaimed.

"So you've failed once more Tomura..." AFO said walking up to Shigaraki.

"Tsk... It's Shigaraki and the League Of Clowns. Now we're in deep shit."

"You must not be discouraged, you'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you, even this child, because you judged he was an important piece in your board." AFO offers a hand to help Shigaraki up. "Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you."

"Damn! Bakugo is right there! If we don't do something fast there goes our opportunity!" It might be a irony of destiny, but this whole situation is almost the same. Well, minus the whole super villain theme we have on now. "If we do something we might get things even worse, and if we don't..."

A thousand thoughts crossed his mind, just like the sludge villain attack, I'm telling you. His conviction is once again put to the test. Rush in like a madman to save his comrade, risking everything? Or would he wait and sit still, letting thing s unfold on their own? Bakugo is so close, yet so far.  Is it worth it to risk his own life, and the lives of his friends? What would a hero do in this situation? What would you do? Remember your actions have consequences.

Midoriya shared the same look, the look of someone desperate to find a solution for the current situation.

"Fuck this! It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission! I'll just grab him and get outta here, yeah! Fuck you, Iida!"

(Y/n) and Midoriya moved in synchrony, ready to jump into the eye of the storm. Iida caught Midoriya and (Y/n). For some reason, no one utter a word, yet they could all understand each other, all had their own feeling towards the situation, impulse, caution, and shock. Iida wanted to protect everyone from the same mistakes he made in the past, when suddenly the boss villain spoke up.

"Ah! There you are!"

Instantly they knew they were screwed, but surprise! It's All Might he's referring to! All Might descended from the sky, clashing fists with the boss villain, in another one of those bigass shockwaves!

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!" 

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?"

"It's All Might! What did he say? All For One?"

"It's only 5 km from the bar to here, and yet. It was atleast 30 seconds after I sent the Nomu that you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might."

"You're one to talk. It's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life support mask you've got on."

"These two have history together. Weird, never heard that name, 'All For One'? Is he some kind of  underground villain? The guy ain't no joke though, he just held off All Might with his bare hands. And if I'm counting it right, he has at least 3 different quirks... Like me? Hahaha fuck that, mine's better... evolving. " (Y/n) remembered the air cannon, air walk, and the portals. "And he's the one behind those Nomu's... I thought Todoroki and I was impressive with 2, but this guy is in a whole new level." (Y/n) thought to himself before he saw a tendril shoot out from the man's fingers and activate a quirk from a fallen goon.

"What the hell is goin on here?"

"I won't repeat the same mistake I made 5 years ago you hear me?" All Might jumped to hype himself up to fight. "I will take Young Bakugo back, and I will make sure you'll be locked up for the rest of your sad life! Right along with your despicable League of Villains!"

"Sounds like you've got your work cut for you. This will be hard for us both!" All for One raised his arm, aiming his hand towards All Might. He send another huge blast of air, leveling once again half the Kamino ward, along with the number one hero.

"This quirk is like a super powered vision of my Devastator. I'm pretty sure anyone but Me and All Might would be toast!"

"Air Cannon plus Spring like Limbs, Kinetic Booster x4, Strength Enhancer x3. What a delightful combination." All For One took a second to admire his strength. "Maybe I'll add a few more enhancers next time."

"The fuck did he say?! How many quirks does this guy have?!"

Villain: ALL FOR ONE - He can steal quirks from other people to use it as his own. He can also transfer stolen quirks to other people!

"All Might!?" Bakugo yelled, worried.

"Don't worry. It will take more than that to kill him." All For One assured. "Get off the battlefield, Tomura, and take that child with you!" All For One summoned the black and red tendrils again from his fingies, hitting the downed Kurogiri on the ground. "Kurogiri, be a good ally and warp them away!"

"They're running away! If we're gonna do something we better do it now!" (Y/n) said in a hushed whisper, trying hard not to alert the villains.

"(L/n), wait! You can't!" Kirishima held him.

"You're not thinking, Tomura! There's still much room for you to grow!"

All Might returned, right back into the fight with AFO.

"Let's go, Shigaraki." Compress used his quirk on a couple of downed villains. "While our masked lead is keeping All Might entertained. Claim your prize." 

Shigaraki and the rest of the villains quickly surround Bakugo.

"This is gonna be fun." Bakugo stood ready to fight.

"Young Bakugo, don't!"

"We're running out of time! We can't let them get away again!" (Y/n) once again tried to join the fight, Iida and Kirishima won't let him.

"Please, don't." Iida sounded really worried, he knew that (Y/n) would cause more harm than help even if he doesn't see it.

"Iida, listen...." 

"You can't fight! I won't let you!"

"Who said I was going to fight them?" (Y/n) retorted

"I think there's another way." Said Izuku. "A way that won't involve any combat, it will let us escape with him, come on! We can still get Kacchan back!" 

Iida and (Y/n) stared at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Tell us your plan, bro!" 

"The thing is.... It's all going to depend on him." Izuku pondered for a second. "If I did the plan myself, I don't think it would work. So Kirishima, you're the key for this being a success." 

"Right." Kirishima agreed.

"We need details." Todoroki requested.

"So here's what I'm thinking... (Y/n), you remember how Kacchan's quirk works, right?"

"Yeah... Wait, you want me to boil him?" (Y/n) grins sadistically.

"Yeah, I need you to surround the area with steam, that  can obstruct the villains field of vision and enhance his quirk at the same time."

"With pleasure..." (Y/n) opened his mouth and prepared to exhale a torrent of steam.

"We'll propel ourselves using my quirk, combined with Iida's recipro. Then using Kirishima's hardening we'll break through the wall. The second we cleared it, Todoroki will make a huge slab of ice for us, as high as he can. The villains will be taken by surprise, we'll get the jump on them. We'll cross the battlefield at a height they'll never to hope to reach! Right now, the guy in charge of the villains is holding All Might back, but that means the reverse is also true. The last part is up to you, Kirishima. It's no good if I or (Y/n) do it, or even Iida. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. Ever since school started you've built a solid relationship with Kacchan, as equals... If you, his friends calls him, he'll listen..."

====

"Now (N/n)!" Izuku whispered as (Y/n) exhaled a torrent of steam that covered the battlefield in just seconds, in a fog like manner.

"Where is this fog coming from?"

"I can't see anything! I see clearly!"

That raised confusion among the villains.

"This isn't fog, it's getting hotter... This is Evolv's." Bakugo insantly understood.

A second after that, Midoriya, Kirishima, and Iida broke through the wall, and soon after them followed a huge slab of ice, reaching high in the sky!

"*WHISTLE* Hey, Firecracker..." Bakugo turned to see (Y/n) throwing a quick salute and pointing to the sky. "Fly high!" 

Bakugo looked away to the sky to see Midoriya, Iida, and Kirishima flying.

"Come on!" Kirishima called with his hand out.

Shigaraki goes to grab Bakugo before he can get away.

"I don't think so." (Y/n) threw five banshee mines at the villains, homing at each of them, the rest of his crew dodged for cover.

Bakugo blasts off with a huge explosion, leaving the villains behind, still wondering what hit them! He reached Kirishima and the others with a couple of more blasts, Explosion Boy is secure! Prepare for evac!

The villains even tried to pursue them, too late. Mt. Lady and Gran Torino to the rescue.

Todoroki, Yaoyorozu and (Y/n) quickly left the area, it's about to go down, not very smart to just stand around. They could see the path of destruction from the villain's attacks from earlier, Kamino Ward is a mess. Fire and Destruction everywhere. Pro heroes and emergency services are still on the way. (Y/n) stopped on the way, glancing around the scene with pain and anguish in his eyes.

"(L/n). We need to get out of here, there's nothing we can do. The pros will take care of that, we're only gonna stay in their way." Todoroki tried to bring him back to reality but (Y/n) shrugged him off.

He sends out a pulse to check around the perimeter.

"There's two people trapped inside that building."

"What? Someone with a quirk better suited will - Hey! Where are you going?"

The Evolving Hero ran in the burning building, without a single care in the world, he ripped the door off and threw it to the side, following the location his pulse pinged someone's feint heartbeat. It was a boy hugging his little sister, he was covering her from the flames. He picked them both up and ran out of the building, he was almost out until the ceiling gave in and covered his exit.

He growled in annoyance, he looks around to find a new exit. He found none... So he did a logical action. 

"OH YEAH!!!" He made his own exit, surprising the onlookers.

"There they are! Our children!" A man and a woman appeared, and with them a pro hero. "Thank you! You saved them!" The mother cried.

"It was nothing, really..." (Y/n) calmly said as he gave the two kids to the medics. 

"Glad I found them on time." He walked away, his body smoking from the flames.

"Hey kid!" The Pro called. "You're from U.A High, right? Who are you?"

"The name's (Y/n) (L/n)..."

"No, not that one kid..."

(Y/n) grins at the pro shorter than him. He understood.

"Call me... XENO'TERAS." 

The students got back on their way.

"Didn't use my quirk to fight, so... I got zero stars. Keep this to ourselves, okay?"

"You know... You could've asked for me to use my ice, it would be much more easier." Todoroki offered but (Y/n) shook his head.

"The building was unstable before I even burst through it's wall and besides that wouldn't be nearly as cool, would it?"

The three made their way to a evacuation route nearby, Todoroki called to know where the rest of the crew were, just as planned, they were waiting at the Train Station. When they arrived, the people around all watched closely All Might in the big screen from earlier, this time he was different, he had a skeletal looking face and body, the complete opposite of the proud and powerful number one hero they know and love. The people were hopeless, faithless, their symbol of peace is nearly dead. They started to voice their worries, panic started to raise.

"It's over! We're screwed!"

"Is he gonna lose?"

"Is that really All Might?"

"He's all scrawny and pitiful!"

That until, he stood up to the number one hero.

"I couldn't care less about how he looks! He's still the number one Hero!" (Y/n) shouted with hope. "Look! All of you! He's still there, fighting to protect us all!"

"(N/n)?" Midoriya and the others just a few steps back.

"Yeah! Even if he looks different he's still the same All Might!"

"He's always been able to win before!"

"Come one, All Might! You can do it!"

Now the people remembered who is the number one hero, they have hope again.

"You can..."

"Win this..."

"Come on, ALL MIGHT!!"

Midoriya, Bakugo, and (Y/n) yelled in unison!

All those cheers of hope must've gotten to the number one hero somehow. His strenght returned to his body well, just the arm, but still. All for One gathered his quirks on one arm to deal the final blow, or so he thinks. All Might stood ready to deliver one final blow as the number one hero, and as the Symbol of Peace. They advanced, and their fists finally clashed, bending space itself. Sorry but I can't narrate this beautiful work of art... I hope you understand.

====

When he dust finally settled and everything was back under control, All Might stood proudly with his fist raised. He then sent one final message as the Number One; "Next, it's your turn."

Everyone took that message as a warning to any criminal still active, a warning that the Symbol Of Peace still got it. Everyone except two person... (Y/n) stares at Midoriya as he looks at the screen with a sad and knowing look, he looks back at the screen and back at Izuku, a theory now starting in his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 159 22
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...
6.2K 155 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...
75.9K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
100K 3.6K 66
[READ THIS FIC IF YOU WANT TO CUT OFF TEN YEARS OF YOUR LIFESPAN AND BE ISEKAI'D ALREADY.] || (Name) Nakai was always misjudged by others in a good w...