The Chronicle Control Group c...

Galing kay aneeqaahmed01

Chapters: 67 Author: Hedu (禾度) Credits: m.shubaow.com https://m.shubaow.net/276/276987/ Wen Zhiwen transmigr... Higit pa

Work Related
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 52

285 5 0
Galing kay aneeqaahmed01

 "I've got something to do here." Wen Zhiwen stood at the door and said with a smile.

Mother Xue didn't care who the little girl at the front desk greeted with, but the voice behind her was very nice and recognizable, which made her think of Wen Zhiwen almost instantly.

Afraid that she heard it wrong, Mother Xue glanced back quickly, and after seeing the person clearly, she froze, turned her back quickly, and pulled down the hood by the way.

She didn't want Wen Zhiwen to see her here at all.

Another girl at the front desk was very enthusiastic about Wen Zhiwen, and immediately asked with a smile: "Then do you want to have a massage today? How about I go and arrange it now?" "No, I have

something else to do, just come up and watch Take a look."

Wen Zhiwen rejected the kindness of the little girl at the front desk, but noticed the woman standing on the other side, with her head and face covered and her back turned to her.

The main reason was that her behavior was so weird that Wen Zhiwen looked at her several times, and the more she looked, the more she felt that this figure looked familiar.

The receptionist who served Xue's mother was also a little surprised, but still asked with a smile: "Ma'am, have you made up your mind?"

Wen Zhiwen was standing next to her, and there was a little girl at the front desk who was asking her opinion in front of her. Riding a tiger is hard to get off.

She didn't dare to say anything, for fear that Wen Zhiwen would recognize her voice.

Wen Zhiwen glanced at Xue's mother again, and in a blink of an eye, she finally knew where this sense of familiarity came from!

This dress, this body shape...isn't this Mother Xue? !

And with Xue's mother like this, it seems that she doesn't want to be discovered by her.

If he hastily exposed her identity, what if Xue's mother became angry and left?

No, the sky and the earth are all bigger than her making money.

Xue's mother's money, she must earn it today!

Wen Zhiwen understood, and immediately said wittily, "Hey, you guys are busy, I'll go downstairs and sit for a while." "

Okay, go slowly." The two young girls at the front desk said.

As soon as Wen Zhiwen left, Mother Xue finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She also wanted to take the opportunity to leave, but then she thought that Wen Zhiwen seemed to say that she would sit downstairs...

Now that she is leaving, wouldn't she bump into her?

No, no, Mother Xue stopped again.

The little girl at the front desk asked again what kind of service she wanted. Mother Xue gritted her teeth and said, "Just the one you mentioned before!" "

Okay, ma'am, please come with me." Mother Xue went into the inner room.

Originally, after going through such a thing, Mother Xue didn't have the heart to do any more beauty treatments.

But the beautician in this salon is very good, with a very gentle tone to let Mother Xue relax, and even pressed several relaxing acupuncture points for her.

Mother Xue really felt a lot happier as she pressed the button, and gradually forgot the trouble of meeting Wen Zhiwen.

While Xue's mother was doing beauty treatment, Wen Zhiwen came up again and asked the little girl at the front desk what happened to Xue's mother just now.

The little girl at the front desk told the truth, and after she finished speaking, she asked her: "Mr. Wen, is she someone you know? Does it need to be..."

Wen Zhiwen waved her hand quickly: "No, no, you can treat her normally. "

Anyway, discounts are impossible!

The little girl at the front desk understood: "Okay, we got it!"

Wen Zhiwen came to the salon without any serious matter, and after the matter was resolved, he drove home directly.

Seeing Xie Shuying, Wen Zhiwen told her about meeting Xue's mother just now: "I said, why did that person hide from me as soon as he saw him? It turned out to be my cousin."

Xie Shuying couldn't help laughing when she heard it: "Your cousin is the best face, you'd better not expose her."

"I know!" Wen Zhiwen nodded.

She also expects to make more money from Xue's mother!

A few hours later, Mother Xue woke up slowly on the beauty bed.

The massage was so comfortable just now that she fell asleep unconsciously.

This sleep was too comfortable, and after waking up naturally, Mother Xue felt a lot more relaxed all over.

After changing her clothes, Mother Xue looked in the mirror.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but she feels that she really looks younger?

Coming out of the room, Mother Xue bumped into the little girl at the front desk who had received her just now.

The little girl at the front desk had a very sweet mouth, and said with a smile: "Ma'am, are you awake? How do you feel? Your condition looks good, and your skin has become shiny." "Really?" Mother Xue touched

it

. My face, because of the skin care products, has become much softer, not as rough as before.

The little girl at the front desk definitely nodded, and took out the mirror thoughtfully by the way: "Yes, if you don't believe me, look in the mirror for yourself?"

Mother Xue glanced at herself in the mirror, and her mood became a little better.

"Okay, let's pay the bill." Mother Xue said with a big wave of her hand.

"Okay ma'am, your bill for this consumption is as follows, please check it." The little girl at the front desk handed the bill to Xue's mother.

Although the experience was good, Mother Xue still felt distressed when she saw the amount on the bill.

In fact, Xue's family is not short of money, but Xue's mother is used to being stingy, and she loves to save money if she has money, and will not spend it easily.

"By the way, ma'am, there will be a discount if you apply for a membership card." The little girl at the front desk noticed Xue's expression and recommended enthusiastically.

"Tell me about the discount." Mother Xue asked.

The girl at the front desk thought it was interesting, and immediately told her about the discount of the membership card: "In addition to the most direct discount, our membership card also gives you several free services, such as the shampoo and scissors downstairs. You can enjoy hair, makeup and nails!"

Xue's mother was a little moved by what she said.

The girl at the front desk made persistent efforts: "Madam, you have never done your hair now, right? I really recommend you to go downstairs to have your hair done. There are many ladies of your age in our salon. They do You will be many years younger after getting a facial treatment and perm!" "

If you apply for a membership card, these discounts will be universal!"

Mother Xue thought and thought, and felt that this membership card can offer discounts and free services , it seems not bad to have one?

Under the promotion of the girl at the front desk, Mother Xue finally nodded: "Then I'll make one." "

Okay, wait a moment, I'll register!" The member girl said happily.

Mother Xue looked at herself in the mirror again, her eyes fell on her hair, she took a picture of her left and right and said, "What hairstyle do you think suits me?" "You have to ask

our hair stylist downstairs, they are very interested I understand, I will recommend fashionable and good-looking hairstyles to you according to your face shape and temperament." "

No one who walks out of our salon is not boastful!"

Mother Xue listened, and thought about doing hair again. . She remembered that Xie Shuying's hair seemed to have been done before!

But it's getting late now, I'm afraid it's too late to do it, why don't we wait for the next time?

After completing the membership card, Mother Xue paid a large sum of money with blood dripping from her heart, in exchange for a thin membership card.

"Ma'am, you don't have to worry. All our membership information has been imported into the computer. Just enter your membership card number, and we can clearly see every purchase you make and the remaining amount in the card." The girl at the front desk explained Said, "Of course, if you are still worried, I suggest you keep the receipts for each purchase, so that you can check it yourself." After the money was handed

over, Mother Xue couldn't say anything, so she just nodded her head.

The little girl at the front desk said again: "By the way, ma'am, do you need skin care products? What do you think of the skin care products I just gave you? Those are international famous brands!" "Skin care is not something you do once or twice

. Daily skin care is also essential," the girl at the front desk said, "The products just for you are carefully selected by our beauticians to suit your skin type. If you need it, you can buy it in our salon Oh, the price is also the same as the counters in the mall." The little girl at the front desk took out a skin care product she used and applied it on the back of Xue's mother: "Look at the effect, is it very moisturizing and comfortable, and it It also has the effect of whitening and lightening spots." Mother Xue was dizzy at what she said, and nodded: "That's all right, get me a set." 

" Okay, then the money will be directly charged from your membership card It's been deducted." After Mother Xue came out of the salon, she was blown by the cold wind, and her mind finally cleared up. He touched his empty wallet, looked at a golden membership card lying in his pocket, and looked at the bag of skin care products in his hand, feeling a little dazed. But the body is indeed relaxed a lot. The cheeks were blown by the cold wind, and it didn't seem to sting so much? Mother Xue returned home in a daze. Tang Lingna came back early today. When Mother Xue entered the room, she saw her playing with her three sons in the living room. Seeing Mother Xue coming back, Tang Lingna said hello: "Mom, are you out today?"

Mother Xue nodded uncomfortably: "Well, let's go for a walk."

As soon as she finished speaking, Mother Xue saw Tang Lingna's gaze fell on the skin care product bag she was holding in her hand.

This bag is specially customized by the salon, and the name of the salon is clearly displayed on it.

Mother Xue froze, and wanted to hide the things behind her back, but she felt that it was unnecessary. Anyway, Tang Lingna saw it...

Facing Tang Lingna's puzzled gaze, Mother Xue explained awkwardly: "What, there is A friend didn't know what was going on, so he took me to this salon for a massage..."

Mother Xue coughed and said, "I went to experience it, and this salon is not bad. You can go over and have a try."

Tang Lingna looked at Mother Xue in surprise when she heard this.

She really didn't expect to hear such words from Mother Xue one day.

"Okay." Tang Lingna nodded, looked at the name of the salon, remembered something and said, "Oh, I know this salon." "Really?

How is it?" Mother Xue asked immediately.

After spending such a large sum of money, Xue's mother still cares a little.

"Didn't you experience it? It is said that the service is pretty good." Tang Lingna said.

Mother Xue nodded in agreement. The service is good, but it is too expensive, so much money was spent without knowing it!

"Oh, what's more, this salon seems to be opened by Xiaowen and her friend." Tang Lingna said lightly.

Mother Xue's eyes widened suddenly when she heard the words: "What did you say?!"

The salon was opened by Wen Zhiwen!

Xue's mother suddenly remembered that the girl at the front desk was indeed called Wen Zhiwen "Mr. Wen", but she didn't think about it at that time...

Wait, doesn't that mean that she spent such a large sum of money? Didn't all the money fall into Wen Zhiwen's pocket? !

Did Wen Zhiwen recognize her just now, and she didn't even give herself a discount?

Also, does she want to go there to have her hair done next time?

The author has something to say:

the temperature has dropped, everyone pay attention to keep warm~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.5K 312 15
Details Short Title : TEBS Alternate Title : 穿到八零当 Status : Completed Author : 肆婳v Genre : Fantasy, Romance, Slice of Life Novel Summary Qin Shi save...
15.4K 420 120
WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气人的沙雕 Author: Candy Powder ( 糖果粉粉) Mu Xue...
120K 1.5K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text modern emotion finis...
72.2K 1.2K 71
Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever. Because of love and jealousy, but can't...