The Chronicle Control Group c...

By aneeqaahmed01

Chapters: 67 Author: Hedu (禾度) Credits: m.shubaow.com https://m.shubaow.net/276/276987/ Wen Zhiwen transmigr... More

Work Related
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 24

392 8 1
By aneeqaahmed01

  Wen Zhiwen was shocked, when did Yu Jin stand there? Does she make no sound when she walks?

Most importantly, had she just heard what she said?

If she heard this, then the good sister-in-law character she was about to set up just now collapsed before it started...

Yu Huaiyan also felt a little embarrassed when his sister bumped into this scene.

But he was quite good at putting on a show, and soon resumed the expression he used to show when facing Jin, calmly nodded at Yu Jin, and walked past her directly.

Wen Zhiwen looked around.

Forget it, I'm so sleepy, I'll talk about it after I wake up.

She greeted Yu Jin calmly: "Morning, Xiao Jin, I'll go back and sleep for a while."

After speaking, she entered the room and closed the door.

Yu Jin returned to the room where she and Bai Qiaoqiao lived in a daze.

who is she? Where is she? Why is she going out?

Yu Jin remembered.

She knew about Yu Huaiyan's itinerary, but suddenly remembered that she hadn't asked Yu Huaiyan where he was taking Wen Zhiwen today, so she planned to ask.

Yu Jin knew that her second brother had always been self-disciplined, and this point must have arisen.

In the end, I didn't expect to encounter such an impactful scene!

Yu Jin has stayed in the United States for several years. Americans are much more open than Chinese people. They pursue sexual liberation and freedom. Kissing in the street is common, and it is normal to have a romantic relationship with the right eyes.

Yu Jin even ran into other people's good deeds...

She found it unacceptable at first.

The more I watched, the calmer I became.

Yu Huaiyan and Wen Zhiwen just hugged each other stickyly at best, and kissed their faces and foreheads by the way.

It can't be compared with what Yu Jin usually sees.

But the point is, this person is her second brother!

Her second brother actually cuddled with a woman at the door of the room!

Yu Jin was really incapable of accepting it all of a sudden.

You know, Yu Jin has always regarded her second brother as a role model in her life since she was a child, and she has always followed in his footsteps in her studies.

In Yu Jin's eyes, Yu Huaiyan is calm and self-sufficient, just like a flower in a high mountain.

She couldn't imagine how the flower of Gaoling fell into the mortal world...

Bai Qiaoqiao, who was putting on makeup, saw Yu Jin's dazed expression, and asked with concern: "Xiao Jin, what's wrong with you?

" After experiencing the collapse of the world view, she didn't defend herself against Bai Qiaoqiao, and said directly: "I just saw my second brother and second sister-in-law hugging each other, they are very affectionate..."

Bai Qiaoqiao's thrush paused: "Yes. Is it?"

She guessed right, that woman Wen Zhiwen really has tricks.

Also, coming out of the current domestic environment, a beautiful woman who can dress up like this shouldn't be a good thing.

Bai Qiaoqiao heard a lot about Taijia from Yu Jin.

One thing she remembers very clearly is that Yu Jin said that her second brother got married suddenly, and even her mother only found out about it temporarily.

Yu Jin didn't know what was going on.

Bai Qiaoqiao has a guess, what else could it be? It's just that the woman who wants to get married has a lot of means, and finally meets a man with good conditions, so why not hurry up and get married?

Seeing Wen Zhiwen this time, Bai Qiaoqiao confirmed her guess even more.

Bai Qiaoqiao came here with Yu Jin this time, but she didn't have much purpose at first.

It is nothing more than being able to have a free trip, plus I have been hearing Yu Jin mentioning her excellent brother, which arouses curiosity, and I want to see if it is what Yu Jin said.

But Bai Qiaoqiao didn't expect that Yu Jin really wasn't exaggerating at all.

When seeing Yu Huaiyan himself, Bai Qiaoqiao was indeed shocked for a moment.

After recovering from her looks, Bai Qiaoqiao also noticed Wen Zhiwen and what she was wearing.

She recognized with sharp eyes that she had seen that dress in a luxury cabinet before, it was something she couldn't afford at all, but it was worn by Wen Zhiwen so casually.

Bai Qiaoqiao realized that the Yu family might be richer than she thought.

Although Bai Qiaoqiao is studying in the United States, her school is not very good, and she usually struggles with her studies.

Now that she has come to America, Bai Qiaoqiao has no plan to go back, she has to find a way to stay.

Most of the international students at this time were very poor, and they were busy doing odd jobs outside of school to earn tuition and living expenses.

But there are also good conditions, such as Yu Jin.

Bai Qiaoqiao's eyes have been on the overseas students from China and the local Chinese.

The main reason is that she feels that she still can't hold white men.

But seeing Yu Huaiyan now, Bai Qiaoqiao felt that if such conditions were met, it would be possible to return to China.

As for Yu Jin, don't worry too much.

Anyway, she is easy to fool.

Yu Jin was still thinking about her disbelief with Bai Qiaoqiao.

Bai Qiaoqiao curled her lips, disapproving.

She felt that Yu Jin, a little girl, had no idea about the film, and she had too much filter on her brother.

Her brother is a person, and a man, not a god.

And she couldn't be more aware of the inferiority of men.

Bai Qiaoqiao knows where her strengths lie, she is very confident in herself.

After putting on her makeup, Bai Qiaoqiao asked Yu Jin: "Shall we go find your brother and sister-in-law for breakfast?" "

Oh, my second brother has gone out and won't come with us, and my second sister-in-law said he would sleep for a while." Yu Jin said .

"Your brother isn't with us?" Bai Qiaoqiao looked at Yu Jin.

"Otherwise, what do you think my second brother asked me to come here for?" Yu Jin looked at Bai Qiaoqiao and asked strangely.

"Oh, that's it." Bai Qiaoqiao was a little disappointed. Didn't her makeup turn white?

Yu Jin and Bai Qiaoqiao waited for Wen Zhiwen to get up and have breakfast together.

Didn't expect to wait for several hours.

Seeing that the hour hand was almost pointing to 11 o'clock, Wen Zhiwen had no intention of getting up, even Yu Jin couldn't sit still.

What's the matter with this woman? Can sleep like this?

Bai Qiaoqiao realized that this was a good opportunity, so she held Yu Jin's hand and asked in a low voice, "Xiao Jin, does your second sister-in-law have any opinion on you?" Yu Jin didn't respond, "Do you have any?

"

" That may be because I think too much." Bai Qiaoqiao consciously slipped her words, "But as a sister-in-law, asking you to wait like this is indeed a bit neglectful."

Yu Jin thought for a while, then nodded: "Yeah."

Bai Qiaoqiao I want to wait for her to continue asking, and then I will continue to follow the trend.

Unexpectedly, Yu Jin shut up and had no intention of continuing to speak.

Bai Qiaoqiao: "..."

Sometimes talking to Yu Jin is so tiring!

Bai Qiaoqiao had no choice but to continue to speak: "Xiao Jin, there is something I never knew whether I should tell you or not."

Bai Qiaoqiao knew that Yu Jin didn't care much about gossip, and she would most likely reply "Then don't say it" to what she just said.

So she directly put an end to this possibility, and didn't give Yu Jin a chance to answer: "But I think about it, I decided to tell you about it." Yu Jin was really not

interested, but still nodded: "Well, tell me. "

" Have you ever heard the word sugar daddy?" Bai Qiaoqiao asked.

Yu Jin shook his head.

"I also heard people say that when I returned to China, sugar daddies are young and beautiful girls who try their best to marry rich people." Bai Qiaoqiao explained, "It seems that there are more and more rich people in China now. There are quite a lot of girls like this."

It's just that the so-called rich men she knows are not very good, and if they have a little money, they look like nouveau riche.

Bai Qiaoqiao doesn't think much of her, and only those girls in China who have never seen the world are the only ones who talk about it.

Wen Zhiwen was lucky.

Yu Jin didn't understand what Bai Qiaoqiao meant: "So?"

"So you don't think your second sister-in-law..." Bai Qiaoqiao said bitterly, "If it is true, this This kind of girl is very skillful, I'm afraid you can't play with her."

"Really?" Yu Jin hesitated.

"Didn't you tell me about your brother's personality before? Do you feel that he has changed now?" Bai Qiaoqiao continued her efforts.

Yu Jin still agrees with this, and immediately nodded.

"Right! This may be because of your second sister-in-law." Bai Qiaoqiao said, "Your second sister-in-law is very strict with your second brother, and she will come with you when you go abroad." Bai Qiaoqiao said Yu Jin's

words My heart went.

She knew that her second brother went abroad for work, and at first she wondered why she brought her second sister-in-law here.

She felt that her second brother was not such a dizzy person.

Looking at it now, maybe just like what Bai Qiaoqiao said, it was Wen Zhiwen who stalked and wanted to come with her.

"Besides, you have to be careful that your second sister-in-law doesn't give you eye drops in front of your second brother." Bai Qiaoqiao looked very concerned about Yu Jin, "I heard that these people generally can't tolerate sister-in-law.

" medicine?

Yu Jin suddenly remembered that she seemed to have indeed heard what Wen Zhiwen said to her in the morning!

"Qiaoqiao, she seems to have said it." Yu Jin thought for a while and said.

Bai Qiaoqiao didn't expect that she guessed it right just by mentioning it casually. God bless her.

Bai Qiaoqiao suppressed the joy on her face, she knew it should be almost done now.

So she held Yu Jin's hand worriedly: "Oh, Xiao Jin, don't be sad, maybe I'm overthinking it.

" " Bai Qiaoqiao said, "Don't mention it to others, lest I am not a human being inside and out."

Yu Jin was a little confused, but still nodded.

Regardless of whether what Bai Qiaoqiao said was true or not, her goal had already been achieved.

Yu Jin's impression of Wen Zhiwen had inevitably started to deteriorate.

When Wen Zhiwen came out, it was five minutes before eleven o'clock.

She really didn't do it on purpose, she just fell asleep as soon as she fell asleep.

When she came out, Wen Zhiwen clearly felt the change in Yu Jin's attitude.

Bai Qiaoqiao, on the other hand, greeted her with the same smile.

Sure enough, her good sister-in-law's character collapsed.

Wen Zhiwen clicked his tongue secretly.

Yu Jin's impression of Wen Zhiwen plummeted.

She couldn't hide the expression on her face, although she didn't quarrel with Wen Zhiwen, she didn't want to talk to her anymore.

At this time, Bai Qiaoqiao became the one who smoothed things over.

She smiled and said to Wen Zhiwen: "Mrs. Yu, are you up? Then come out with us?"

The three of them set off from the hotel.

Bai Qiaoqiao secretly looked at Wen Zhiwen's expression, but unfortunately, she didn't see anything from her expression.

Bai Qiaoqiao wondered if Wen Zhiwen was really as calm as she seemed on the surface, so she pulled Yu Jin to start talking, and specifically picked up topics that Yu Jin was interested in, but Wen Zhiwen definitely couldn't understand.

"Xiaojin, I took a course of your major, but I don't understand a lot of things, can you explain it to me?" "

Then tell me." Yu Jin nodded.

Bai Qiaoqiao didn't really want to discuss any professional issues with Yu Jin, so she stuttered when she said it.

Fortunately, Jin didn't notice it and explained it to her seriously.

Bai Qiaoqiao was perfunctory with Yu Jin while observing Wen Zhiwen's reaction.

Seeing that Wen Zhiwen still didn't respond, Bai Qiaoqiao became cruel, and pulled Yu Jin to walk forward quickly, throwing Wen Zhiwen away.

Yu Jin didn't realize it, and still answered Bai Qiaoqiao's questions seriously.

But Bai Qiaoqiao was too stupid. Every time she explained it several times, she still had to ask herself what she meant.

"Why don't you withdraw from the class, this class is not suitable for you." Yu Jin suggested honestly.

Bai Qiaoqiao: "..."

After Yu Jin finished speaking, she was unwilling to answer Bai Qiaoqiao's question.

Looking around, she realized that they had come to a strange place, and there was no sign of Wen Zhiwen by her side!

Yu Jin panicked and asked, "Where is my second sister-in-law?"

Although she didn't have a good impression of Wen Zhiwen, she didn't have the bad intentions to leave her alone on the street. If something happened...

"I kept talking to you just now, and I didn't pay attention." Bai Qiaoqiao apologized, and then guessed, "Did she go somewhere else by herself?" "She doesn't seem to speak English, where can she go

? "Yu Jin said anxiously, "No, I'm going back to find her."

After speaking, Yu Jin strode back.

Bai Qiaoqiao chased after her, "Xiao Jin, wait for me!"

Bai Qiaoqiao remembered the way she came here, she didn't want Yu Jin to find Wen Zhiwen so soon, and deliberately misled her several times when she went back.

She didn't I don't want Yu Jin to find Wen Zhiwen so soon, it's better to wait a little later, and then bring this matter to Yu Huaiyan!

Yu Jin has been unable to find Wen Zhiwen, and the corners of his mouth are almost bubbling.

On the other side, Wen Zhiwen met Some situations came up.

Wen Zhiwen certainly didn't miss Bai Qiaoqiao's action of pulling Yu Jin away from her. It would be boring to

walk with these two people anyway, so Wen Zhiwen simply followed the trend and went shopping by herself.

She was taking When I was looking at the camera and was about to take a picture of a cultural wall, someone bumped my shoulder suddenly, and the other person said "sorry" in English. Wen Zhiwen checked the distorted

photo without raising her head, and replied in English It doesn't matter.

But the man didn't leave, but stared at Wen Zhiwen and then asked, "Hua people? Wen

Zhiwen raised his head only then, only to realize that standing in front of him was a young man with the face of Huaguo.

The man was not bad looking, and he was dressed in a fashionable way, but his eyes were unpleasant to look at.

Zhai Lang had noticed it early on. Wen Zhiwen, with black hair and snow skin, and an extremely beautiful Asian face, just stood so pretty on the streets of San Francisco

. Fei's camera, let Zhai Lang confirm that this is a rich and beautiful woman.

So Zhai Lang deliberately walked over, bumped her shoulder, and struck up a conversation by the way.

He guessed that this woman was either Chinese or Chinese.

Zhai Lang's intention to strike up a conversation was obvious, Wen Zhiwen didn't want to pay attention to it, and was going to say something in Japanese to fool him.

Before she could speak, Yu Jin ran over: "You—"

Wen Zhiwen reacted quickly, and said before her, "What happened to you just now? You walked so fast, I can't even catch up with you."

Yu Jin The words that were supposed to blame Wen Zhiwen immediately stuck in his throat.

She is not an unreasonable person, and realized that she was indeed responsible for losing Wen Zhiwen, so she didn't hesitate and apologized directly: "I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention just now." Wen Zhiwen was surprised when she heard Yu Jin's

apology .

Being able to be friends with someone like Bai Qiaoqiao, Wen Zhiwen originally thought that this little girl Yu Jin might not be very good, but looking at it now, it seems that it is not the same thing.

"Be careful next time." Wen Zhiwen nodded.

Yu Jin nodded in agreement, feeling something was wrong, but couldn't figure it out for a while.

"Ahem." Zhai Lang, who was completely ignored beside him, coughed twice.

Yu Jin turned her head to look over, her eyes widened: "Senior Brother Zhai, why are you here?"

Wen Zhiwen also looked over.

This man actually knew Yu Jin?

Bai Qiaoqiao, who was left behind by Yu Jin, also ran over panting at this time, and was taken aback when she saw Zhai Lang, as if she didn't expect to see this scene.

"I'm here to play." Zhai Lang said gracefully, taking a special look at Bai Qiaoqiao.

Bai Qiaoqiao caught his gaze, took a little breath, took Yu Jin's hand and joked, "I don't think Senior Brother Zhai came here to play, he obviously learned that Xiao Jin came here, so he followed Let's come together!"

"How did Senior Brother Zhai know that I came to San Francisco?" Yu Jin was puzzled.

"Stupid you." Bai Qiaoqiao poked Yu Jin's forehead, leaned into her ear and said, "The point is that Senior Brother Zhai came here specially to find you!" Is that so

?

Yu Jin took a look at the handsome Zhai Lang, and belatedly, a few shy emotions appeared on his face.

Di Lang smiled without saying a word, and said something else: "You all know each other?"

Yu Jin introduced Di Lang to him, "This is my sister-in-law."

Then he introduced Di Lang to Wen Zhiwen: "This is Senior Brother Di."

When Zhai Lang heard that Wen Zhiwen was actually Yu Jin's sister-in-law, he couldn't help but a look of disappointment flashed in his eyes.

They are already married...

Since they all know each other, Zhai Lang naturally joined their team.

Wen Zhiwen had no expectations for the upcoming itinerary, and she did not find a way to leave the team.

Because Yu Jin suddenly watched her very closely, and Wen Zhiwen moved a little away from her, Yu Jin came over and glared at her: "Can you follow me closely, don't fall behind."

Wen Zhiwen: "... "Okay.

A good day wasted, but Wen Zhiwen still found something interesting.

For example, she found that her sister-in-law was completely taken advantage of.

All the food and drink along the way was paid for by Yu Jin, and she didn't think there was anything wrong at all.

Wen Zhiwen heard from Xie Shuying that Yu Jin was very good at studying. She went to university at the age of fifteen, and she also studied the best major in American universities when she came to study abroad.

Now it seems that this is adding all the points to the IQ!

Wen Zhiwen's gaze towards Yu Jin suddenly became a little more caring.

Just as he was thinking about something, Zhai Lang suddenly came to sit next to Wen Zhiwen, handed him a cup of coffee at the same time, and said with a smile, "Miss Wen, please drink coffee." Bai Qiaoqiao happened to notice this scene, and the corners of her lips curled

up ticked off.

Although Zhai Lang's appearance was beyond her expectation, it seemed that it would bring her an unexpected surprise.

The author has something to say:

Mr. Yu: I heard that someone wants to pry into my corner?

Ms. Wen: Each other each other.

I saw someone asking about the update time, when it will be finished and when it will be posted, the exact time cannot be guaranteed, but there will definitely be a new Yihua chapter to read at 6 pm!

Don't rush to scold, these two people will be offline in the next chapter, woo woo woo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 76 40
After three years of widowhood, the three generals' fathers are back Author: forget it Classification: Crossing the rebirth novel Status: Finished Ra...
99.2K 1.4K 57
Title 满级大佬穿回真千金/The full-level boss wears back to the real daughter Author 一江听月 Su Yu is a fast-traveling boss, and the system rewards her to choose...
22.6K 243 74
When Wen Yu was about to be caught for committing adultery, she suddenly awakened to her past life memories, realizing that she was just a cannon fod...
58.6K 373 72
https://www.banxia.co/261_261513/ Not my story, solely for offline reading.