If only...

By karadan_

"If I just had one wish ... i will wish I had a time machine, to Get rid of some of these memories. I would... More

01.no different
02.The acquaintance party
03.Again
04.coincidences
05.ride
06.She is a nice person
07.angry
08.I think I love her.
09:dinner
10.misunderstanding
11.hopeless
12.a party
13. Drunk
14.KISS
15. I want you
16.unexpected
17. She cares
18.scandal
20.confusion
21.everything is clear now
22.my childhood
23. She was special.
24.She's gone
25. Visit
26- she love her !
27. she deserves better.
28. leave her alone
29.i can't leave her alone
30.fever
31. you need help
32. i love you.
33. vulnerable
34. just sex
35. heaven 🔞
36. goodbye
37.who are you ?!
38. I'm losing her.
39. grateful

19.in her bed again

3.8K 116 30
By karadan_

🔞warning: The Chapter contains sexual content🔞

MON POV÷

"I think we have to stop now or..."
she said in a voice like the hissing of a snake with quick, warm breaths while she still embraced me in her arms and pulled me tightly towards her body, and her lips hovered hungrily around mine, but she was trying to prevent herself as much as possible.

I felt my body being crushed in her arms, but all I wished for was to stay like this forever.

" I'll help you back to your seat to get you home before it's too late" Sam said that while looking into my eyes directly after a minute of silence. we were still in that state,Our bodies were burning, but we were trying to stop ourselves.
We were barely holding ourselves back from kissing, especially Sam She was panting and barely holding herself from eating me alive.
"If you don't want things to go far, you should go back to your seat."
Sam said that as if she was trying to give me a chance to back off though she wanted the opposite. I did not reply to what she said because I did not know what to say. My mind knew that not backing down would not be in my favor but my body was demanding Sam, as if my life depended on her.

She was looking at me as if she was waiting for me to answer but I couldn't say anything because I was looking at her and barely controlling myself.

"Well, then you are not ready to do that, so it is better to ... "
I interrupted her words with a kiss that made her pounce on my lips to kiss me aggressively with desire and her arms tightened on my body, I don't know how long we kept kissing but it sure took us long enough for us to barely catch our breath. we broke our kiss after our lungs emptied of air but we were still so close that we were breathing each other's breath.

"would you like to go with me to my house tonight"
Sam said that out of breath after moments of silence, I opened my eyes surprised of what she said but I will not deny that I wanted to agree.

" you do not need to say anything, if you agree just kiss me"
Sam said that while looking at me carefully as if she was trying to understand what I was thinking.
I was feeling ashamed and nervous because inside me I knew very well that the end of what was between us was not clear, but my desire for her was stronger than my mind and my logical thoughts. After seconds of silence Sam swallowed her saliva as if she had found the answer to her question.

" Well ... maybe you should go back to your seat n ..."
  said that with frustration as if she was waiting for another response but before she could complete her words, I kissed her lips gently, my face turned red and my heart almost exploded from shame, tension, and fear of the outcome of what i had done. Sam was almost surprised at first but when she realized what happened she kissed me with hunger and desire, She could have devoured me at that moment.

"I will return you to your seat so that we can go to my house and complete what we started, but you must call your father to tell him that you will stay in my house tonight"
she said that after we interrupted the kiss to catch our breath, I looked at her and shook my head meaning okay  I was not able to utter a word, as I was feeling very shy and tense.

After Sam helped me back to my seat, she asked me to put my seatbelt on then she started the car and drove towards her house.
I was clearly feeling ashamed, especially since I felt that she was constantly looking at me while she was focusing on the road. I called my father and told him that I was going to sleep at my friend's house, and he had no problem with that. Our quiet ride did not take long until the car stopped in front of That huge luxurious building that I remember well, I felt goosebumps when I realized that I was now far away from being with the girl I love, I turned my head to look at Sam and found her staring at me strangely as if her eyes were devouring me, I felt ashamed so I looked away from her,
"you know that you can back off at any moment Mon"
Sam said that after noticing my tension, I turned my face and looked at her with wide eyes. I didn't know what to do. I was distracted and all I felt was the desire to fall into her arms and not care about anything else, but my shyness was much stronger than me.

"I know very well that you want me as i want you now, but everything that happens must be with your consent and your full desire, so as long as we are here, tell me if you want to back out and I will drive you home as if nothing happened."  Sam said that directly while looking at me, I looked at her and my heart almost exploded, She said that she wanted me directly!.

"Now I will now count to ten, and when I finish counting, I will drive you home in case you do not say that you are ready to complete what we started a while ago"
Sam said that and brought her face closer to me and started counting, I was looking at her trying to make my mind win this time at least but as usual  I failed to resist her.
.... 6, 7, 8 ... I kissed her lip with a quick and gentle kiss that made her smile and free herself from the seat belt. She got out of the car and opened the door while she looked at me with seduction and desire that made my body heat up, we headed towards the elevator and  She held my hand, as soon as we were inside the elevator, she stood in front of me and grabbed my hands and pinned them to the elevator wall behind me.
" If you want to get something, you must have the courage to get it, tiny"
Sam whispered that near my ear, which made my body shiver.
My breath became heavy.  She started to gently spread it around my neck, after a few moments the elevator door opened which made me more nervous, she moved away from me and grabbed one of my hands and began to lead me to that luxurious apartment and when we were inside she let go of my hand.
"would you like to drink something"
Sam said that and then headed to  The kitchen and I could still see her from where I was standing in the reception area.
Sam took out two glasses, one of them  she put a drink in and the other a juice then she grabbed them and headed towards me, I was feeling the tension increasing with every step you took towards me,
" you must be thirsty ... right"
she said and she put the glass of juice in my hand then she drank from the other glass in her hand without taking her eyes off me, which made me twitch, I grabbed the glass in her hand and drank it one sip, which made her open her eyes surprised by what she did,
"you took my favorite drink and I will not leave you until I take it back"
Sam said that and bit her bottom lip, then took the two glasses from my hands and placed them on the table next to her.  In a blink of an eye, she pounced on me and began to devour my lips and her arms pulling my body strongly towards her.

While we were exchanging kisses, Sam led us to one of the rooms, and I did not realize what had happened until I found myself lying on a bed and Sam on top of me eating my lips.

We parted our lips to catch our breath, and within moments I realized that I was in that luxurious white room that I remember and distinguish well.
Me in that room and on that bed made me remember what happened that night, my tensionmy increased and my heart almost fall out of its place.
" This time you will have more fun"
  Sam grabbed my chin to attract my attention and said that with a voice like the hissing of a snaks, she kissed me gently then she started kissing and biting my neck, my chin on my cheek, which made me forget about that night, my body was trembling with every kiss and touch of her,

So soft moans came out of me, Sam got up from above me and started staring at me as if she was happy to see me in that state, she pulled me and made me sit on the bed and gently took off my sweater and then pushed me gently to make me lie on the bed again.
" put your hands where they were if you don't want me to be punished you tiny"
she said that while placing my hand above my head to prevent me from covering my upper body, which was covered by nothing but the bra, Sam moved away again and grabbed my feet and began to take off my shoes while looking at me with her strange look that makes me feel like she is a different person when I see her.
  She took off my shoes, then took off her jacket and started crawling over me, her movements were unexpected for me, so every movement was torture for me, she stroked my cheek with one of her hands, then she kissed me gently, gradually the gentle kiss  turned into aggressive and lustful, which made me moan and made my body shiver so I tried to bring my thighs together but she moved away between my thighs and placed her thigh and what she did was one of her methods of torture.
she left my neck and started distributing kisses on my shoulders down to my breasts, she kissed, sucked and licked and  I had every cell in my body rising up every time she touched my skin, I felt her hand touching my skin Going down until  got to my pants while she was still busy kissing my shoulders and neck, I felt like my private area is burning, and my body was spontaneously shivering.
I felt like I had literally lost control of my body.

"it looks like someone is losing control"
Sam said that with a smirk then she got up and took off my pants and my underwear together slowly and gently .
i became completely naked in front of her, i closed my thighs but with a quick movement she prevented me from that and put her thigh between my thighs and said:
"I don't think it's  Good idea tiny"
then she crawled on top of me, I felt her thigh press against my vagina. "it's the Time to take my drink back"
Sam said in a snake hissing near my ear then kissed my lips and pulled herself up from me.

Her hands began wandering around my thighs, which made me moan. I closed my eyes, bit my lower lip and My grip on the bed sheets tightened, I couldn't take it any longer.
Sam opened my legs and without hesitation she put her head between my thighs and her tongue began to work. She started licking and tasting my fluids and I felt her warm breath that was making me lose my mind. 

she didn't take long for to caress my clitoris, I was already soaked in my fluids
Her tongue seemed to pierce my vagina opening and sink deep inside me. she
repeated what she did with her tongue and gradually increasing speed. It did not take long until  my back arching, fluids began to flow from my vagina and my body shivered strongly.
Sam was receiving those fluids in her mouth without hesitation or disgust
While I was trying to comprehend what I was feeling at that moment, my mind was numb and my heart was about to explode.
My body began to relax and the fire inside me subsided, Sam lifted her head from between my thighs and looked at me with a smirk and then crawled to be on top of me.
"taste how delicious you are"
she said that while holding my chin and without hesitation she kissed me and her tongue and saliva slipped into my mouth.

"I'm ready to give you a bottle of wine and trade it for what you have girl."
Sam said, looking at me with her lustful eyes that made me lose my mind and my strength to resist her.
I closed my eyes because I was feeling shy and tired, and I tried to calm down and make my breathing return to normal again after her aggressive kiss.

"Are you going to sleep now, really?"
Sam said that, and one of her hands caressed my cheek, my chin down to my neck and that was enough to make my body heat up again, her touch had a strange effect on me.
I opened my eyes and looked at that girl who seemed ready to devour me and all I could do is Staring at her and contemplating her while her hand played another melody on my body that was moving with her tune, after moments of silence and exchanging looks, the proud smile that was on Sam's face disappeared and her features became more serious and lustful, she brought her lips close to mine and bit my lower lip, then she sighed With desire, she began to devour my lips with hunger and one of her hands roamed on my stomach down to the lower part of my body while the other hand she was used to lean on it on the bed next to me.

she left my lips after a kiss exhausted the air from our lungs and buried her head in my neck, panting, trying to catch her breath.
I could feel her warm breath on my neck and her hand caressing my thigh.

"Don't do that."
Sam said that when i tried to close my thigh then  lifted her head from my neck and started staring at me  With that look that I didn't know if I should be afraid of it or not, that look that makes me feel like she's a completely different person.
she grabbed my right thigh and started pulling it and put it on her thigh and started touching inner  thigh with her fingertipsmy all the way to my vagina, i moaned because of what she did, I started breathing heavily، my body was burning , especially my private area.

She started caressing my clitoris in a circular motion with her fingertips while she was still looking at me with focus and observing the features of my face.
I was feeling ashamed to look into her eyes, but I had no ability to react, as I was feeling an electric wave in my body with every movement that her fingers made.
soft moans came out of me, which made her kiss me gentle kisses and when she was break the kiss she would keep her face close to mine, as if she was inhaling my breath.
after Moments , i became soaked with my fluids and her fingers began hovering over the opening of my vagina. Suddenly, I felt her finger slide inside me slowly My body shivered from what she had done and i got a little tense.

"it's ok, calm down"
Sam said that and kissed me gently, she started caressing my clitoris with her thumb which made my body shiver with desire, she was moving her finger in and out and still caressing my clitoris, what she was doing was making the situation worse, my body began to shiver with lust and my mind is unable to process what was happening. I moved my hand  Unwillingly clung to her hand that was making me lose my mind:

"perfect"
Sam said that with smirk then she kissed me and inserted another finger slowly, I felt a pain gradually increasing the more she inserted it inside me

"hurt ... it hurts"
I said it in a low, barely audible voice and tightened my grip on Sam's shoulder.

"calm down, I am with you"
  Sam said that and kissed me to calm me down and the fingers of her other hand stroked my hair, she started caressing my clitoris with her thumb again which made my body shiver with lust which made me forgot the pain or at least ignore it, she started moving her fingers inside/ out and I was feeling the pain but didn't care, as much as I was in pain,I didn't want it to stop, because that pain was  calming the electricity that I was feeling in every cell of my body.
, her fingers speed was increased gradually until I felt the fluids expression from me and my body spasm completely.
Sam took out her fingers and pressed the palm of her hand on my vagina to calm me down and started kissing me deeply

"delicious"
Sam said that while licking her fingers, I closed my eyes and I felt she move from my side and i was not even able to open my eyes

I closed my eyes and felt her moving from my side but I didn't even have the ability to open my eyes, suddenly I felt her mouth spread a sticky kiss on my vagina and her tongue was cleaning my fluids, I couldn't react even though I was feeling very shy. When she's done, she crawled and got on top of me and started kissing me to make me taste myself like what  she did last time.
I moved my hand to touch her face while she was kissing me, but as usual she prevented me from touching her face.

"why don't you allow me to hug you or even touch you?!"
I said that while I could barely open my eyes because I was feeling very tired and numb.

" just no need for that"
Sam said  That as she looks at me and her thumb caresses my cheek gently.

"that's not fair"
I said that then I closed my eyes,  I was exhausted and I don't even have the energy to open my eyes.
She makes me feel confused. Is she a good person, or do I love her so much that I am not able to judge her properly?.
that was the last thing I thought about before I fell into a deep sleep while still feeling the warmth of her body and the softness of her finger that was gently caressing my face
.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 9.7K 38
"So why do you hate me?" she asked while tears gushing down on her face. "I don't hate you, I just like someone else." cover by: SinisterLister Note:...
7.2K 316 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...
344K 14K 37
"Mon, please. This is the only solution we could think of to save ourselves, it is a wonder that they even consider it. Please Mon, please marry thei...
125K 6.8K 30
"What happened to your face?" Freen asked. I look away because I can't believe she noticed it, I was so sure she wouldn't because I know she'll get a...