Cute chubby Nandu

By lishaghosh

A two year old girl Nandini Murthy who lost her parents on a car accident and was brought to Malhotra's famil... More

Summary
Introduction
1. Accident
2. Little bundle of joy.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. Shocking truth
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. A day off
17.
Note .
18.
19.
20.
21
22. Meri jaan tune mujhko pagal hai kiya
23.
24. Nandu rocks , Manik shocks
Tease me baby till I loose control.
26. Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya.
27. Date night.
28. Tum jo aaye zindegi baat ban gyi
29. I wanna feel you
30. Mujhe apna bana le tu
31 .
32.
33. It's a day out.
34 . First day of college
35. Manik on fire
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Family time
42. Manik's anger , Nandu's calm
43. Nandu's innocence.
44. Manik's sweetheart.
45. Manik's proposal
46.
47.
48. Manik's anger
49. Manik's care, Nandini's innocence.
50.
52.
53. Harsh Truth
54. True love
55. Final day
55. Final Day
57. Marriage
58. The wedding Night.
Note
59. LOVE (Epilogue)
Bonus Chapter 1

41.

2.1K 221 37
By lishaghosh

Enjoy Reading guys ....

Few more updates to go, stay tuned will soon come with amazing ideas and a whole new plot. 

Next morning ......

Nyonika went to wake her up, she was missing from her room , she went to Manik's room and found her laying on his stomach. She was surprised , though she knew they loved each other but somewhere her parenthood came as she cared for her. Although she was not against their love but she didn't wanted them to go this fast. Nandini was still studying and this relationship may affect her studies. 

She thought of having a talk with srikant and also Manik about this. Nandini woke up by her alarm and got up to find manik sleeping like a log with his mouth open holding her securely by her waist. 

Nandu kissed his forehead before going to freshen up. She sneaked out of his room and went to freshen up. Getting ready for her college she came down to find Nyonika lost in her thoughts making parathas for them . She back hugged her asking "Mumma, where are you lost? " 

"Nothing dear, you come have your breakfast ." 

"dadda, good morning, yaha v newspaper." She pouted at him "My princess was not up so what shall i do?" 

He said kissing her forehead. She sat there having her breakfast watching tv. Nyonika sat beside her. She eyed Sri to start when he asked her to stop. 

Nandini's pov..

Dadda and mumma were trying to say something but they weren't able to. Till then Manik came down , his working hours was a little late. Dadda asked me to go to college as he had booked a cab for me as he said he had some important discussion to do. 

Weird. 

Manik

What's happening here nandu was confused and so i am, they want to say something ok, now this is making me nervous. "Mom, dad please stop your look - look game and blurt it out. 

"Are and nandini in live-in?" Dad asked to which i choked on my tea and mom glared him hard. 

Is admi me koi sharam bachi hai ya ni... apne hi bete se ye sawal 

"What.... no." I shouted back at him when mom asked "then what was she doing in your room?" 

"Mom , dad relax you guys are taking it wrong completely, i agree I love her But i haven't crossed my limits . Before you guys Nandu is my kid." Dad sighed and then asked making a poker face . 

"Is my princess agreed to it or did you forced her with your decision and listen I don't want you in her life. My princess will have her prince charming and I will search a boy for her. you have serious anger issues I am sorry i don't trust you with her." Dad said as if i am no one to him.

Budhau... 

"Go ahead, I don't have a problem if Nandini agrees with it." I too glared at him , i have full trust on my bunny. "Manik.. Nandini is still young now and we are worried for her. If she continues to stay with you , i know you guys are emotionally attached with each other but career is important and I don't want her to get distracted ." Here comes my lovely mom, i mean i am equally worried for my bunny.

My mood was already spoiled by their overprotective nature. I too care for her and i would never want her to get distracted but is she actually focusing on me rather than studies, this insecurity crept in me when I went for office. 

"I have to do something, i cannot stay away from her." I was determined this time no matter what. 

Nandini 

I hope everything is cool at home, dadda looked serious. Are this manii didn't messaged me even once today.  

As I reached home I found mumma and dadda were watching television having their alone time. Mumma was resting her head on his shoulders. They are the best . I ran inside and hugged mumma. I am seriously blessed to have her in my life. Once i freshen up mumma came to my room with food 

"Nandu tu sach sach bata are you happy with manik, today morning I saw you two sleeping together, I don't have any problem neither does your dadda but I feel this is too early for you too and I trust you both. " 

Shit I think i forgot to lock the room, "Mumma ,i am 100% sure. Actually i wanted to tell this to you . Come let me say this to dadda, is he sad ?" I asked as i feel i broke his trust by not saying this to him. 

She nodded in a no when I heard bike's horn. Manik is here Itni jaldi. We both went down and found him home. He gave me a small smile when I went to dadda. 

"Dadda apni nandu ko maaf kr do , I had hide such a big news from you guys. I love manik and he too loves me and dadda its not a joke this time. I trust my manii." 

"but princess i don't agree to it. He has some serious temper issues. I cannot see you guys fighting over issues. There were time when me and your mom had serious fights when manik was born. She was always the calmest person and me being the ass." 

Nyonika too sat beside her "Haa Nandu your dadda was not perfect nor am I but he really was very short tempered guy. Once we had such a huge fight because of a small misunderstanding we had even thought of divorce. we went to court and they asked us some simple questions which made us realize that this is not the way out. We have manik with us what about him. Then you came into our lives and that void space was filled by your giggles and Sri became the most calm person after you."  

Nandini gasped at this information when she didn't had the courage to ask them the reason behind their fights and divorce. Nyonika understood her dilemma and said "I will tell you, actually when I was 7 months pregnant with manik , Srikant used to come frustrated to home often, first I ignored thinking might be work issues . I didn't ask him the reason for first few day but then once I found him talking to someone on phone. I doubted him . When I confronted him he said i have stopped taking care of him because of the child. We both had a fight and he left the house in midnight. I cried the whole night and in the morning he was home back . He was in guilt." 

"But my ego came in between and I ignored him. After that night we both started ignoring each other and Srikant became silent . This irked me more that rather than saying a simple sorry we were dragging the matter. He used to be busy in his work and someday I found him writing a diary.  

I confronted him once again when he broke down in front of me and cried like a baby. Actually he was fighting his own guilt. That day when he went out after fighting with me, he was drunk and he had  an one night stand with some one. That was his guilt As soon as he said everything I was broken, I started hating him more. " 

"then One fine day  I thought of giving him divorce and we went to court. There was a 6 months time for us to stay and then we can part ways. Srikant asked for one last chance as he said he was not in his sane mind." 

"He asked for his sorry several times but it was not easy for me to forgive him this easily. After that manik was born and his innocent face took our hearts. He asked me something that day and he wanted a baby girl after this . But Doctor gave us the worst news of the life. That i cannot be a mother again as I have several complications on my uterus. 

"I broke down this time, it seems why me. First my husband and then my fate. It was your mother who took care of me that time. She counselled me. I used to go to her, sit with her . She used to make me understand that remember  of your best days with Sri. He is not a bad person, bad phases come in life and we learn to deal with it with time. Srikant left his office for a month to spend time with me and manik. Manik was that ray of light for us . We used to go for long drives, picnics everything but there was a certain uneasiness between us." 

On my birthday Sri took an oath that he won't ever touch alcohol in him life and will share each and every detail with me no matter what." Ishita and raman came as a blessing for us at that time. Then you were born . Both the families became the best friends. 

When our happiness was returning in our life one more tragedy happened . And the rest is history. But after you in our lives Srikant became a father in true sense. you are that angel in our lives nandu which we received from god." 

After all this I can see my mani was having a different rage in his eyes. Dadda was looking down when Nyonika called him .

"Manik don't hate your dad for this I cannot get a more caring husband for me than him. Everyone does mistakes, he too did but after he accepted his fault. That was needed. When you were born , I rarely gave you time as I was in my own grief. But Sri took care of you. He didn't leave you even for a second. And that's the reason you are more attached to him. He is the best father anyone can have manik and my dear husband. I love you." 

Dadda hugged mumma tightly , I didn't know how to feel , I have always seen them as an ideal couple. I had never thought they might have gone through such a rough phase in their life. Look at manii he is still not able to believe. I need to handle him now.

I clapped my hands as they were still hugging each other and dadda was giving several kisses on her cheeks. This won't be easy for him as well. Manik went up without a word when I eyed them to keep patience , I will handle him. 

He is such a kid, understand them na manii, gussa naak me rehta h inka.     

Done with today's update. 

How was the update ? 

Thankyou Lovelies. 

LISHA. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 30.4K 31
#PRIVATE STORY# Ten years is a lot of time, especially if you are not in contact with someone, isn't it? Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy were child...
1M 54.4K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...
You and I By

General Fiction

54.8K 4K 71
Nandini Murthy A girl who used to be the most cheerful is now a silent version of herself. A silent spectator in the life around her. A child's worse...
6.1K 726 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...