Breathing Flowers || Taekook...

By JoWoo_tk

Who will Jungkook choose between his ex wife and fiance ....... On other words from between his first love an... More

~Breathing Flowers ~
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Notice
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20 (M)
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Epilogue
Character Explanation
Author Note
Sequel is out!!!!

Chapter - 5

4.9K 161 16
By JoWoo_tk

Happy 300+ reads 🥺🖐️

"Are you still thinking about that?"Jungkook asked Tae who is in the passenger. Both of them are now in the car going to drop Taehyung at orphanage.Taehyung sighed and noded with a pout. He felt so sad and cornered with the Hiro's words. Usually children are so friendly with Tae but seems like Hiro is a great exception.

"Don't think much baby. She is still small and can't understand the situation."

"I know but.  "He whinned and looked at the palm on his lap. Jungkook pulled Tae's hands and kissed them.Taehyung shyly smiled and hit him on his shoulder.

"Someday I will die due to your hitting."Jungkook said careressing his shoulder.Taehyung poked his tongue out of mouth to annoy Jungkook but he smiled like the whipped man he is.

Taehyung today is full of determination. He wanted to know about children's feelings. So he tactically asked some questions from the head of orphanage. She is a very kind lady and motherly character.They discussed about this at the lunch break and Taehyung ultimately concluded that children are so possessive for their family. Actually it is not only children but everybody. That's why Hiro acts like that. That's why Taehyung acting like that.

After a hectic eventful day Taehyung is on the way to home. It is prohibited for him to drive cars although he has driver's license. Everytime he drived he met with an accident therefore for everyone's safety he avoid that. Jungkook actually blamed the manager of license issuing office for giving approval for non qualified while Taehyung sulked the whole day.So now he preferred to go on a bus. On the way he went into a supermarket and as soon as he entered his eyes glued on the shelf of ramyeon . His eyes shined at the sight so he bought 4 packets for their dinner. He clearly knows the undying love of Jungkook for ramyeon. So he happily walked on the way humming a song on the street.

"Baby don't be stubborn. "Jieun said angrily. Now for 30 minutes Hiro was whinning telling that she wanted to go to watch a film. The worst point in it is all the classmates in her school already watched it. Actually it is a childern's movie. You know sometimes some movies got a lot of attention and seems like every soul watched it. This is also that type of one. But Jieun can't afford it. She didn't earn and she can't ask from Jin to go to a movie.She regrets living like that. Both Jin and Namjoon can live a carefree life if she was not in this state.She can't help but to hate herself. She closed the door and went outside leaving crying Hiro all alone. She can't watch her tears and she was unable to give her the best childhood.

"Why ? What happened? " Namjoon asked as he came there due to loud sound.

"No nothing hyung"

"Tell me if you need something. This all is for you also."Namjoon said. He came early from the work after a month. He worked so hard with extra shifts to cover the rent of the house. How can she ask for money to watch a movie.

Jieun is in the living room sighing as always. She can't do anything other than that. She wanted to correct her past miseries but how? At that moment Jin entered Jieun's room to collect laundry and met with a crying snowball. With her red puffy cheeks and glossy eyes she seems so cute.Jin ran over to the little girl and asked

"What's wrong baby? Did moma blame you again?"She noded and said 

"m-mov-vie "while hiccuping. Jin directly went towards Jieun and said

"You have to ask me first without shouting on Jieun."Jieun stayed silent without giving any reply. She is still looking at the wall sinking in her deep thoughts.The land phone ringed in the household diverting everyone's attention towards it.Namjoon answered and screamed later as

"Hirooo you have a call."The little girl ran over to the phone and took it with her both hands. She laughed as soon as she heard the other line and exclaimed

"Appa!!!".

Both of them was on a long phone call and here Jieun holding the receiver near Hiro's ear as she can't talk freely with the weight on hand. Actually she is happy that she can be helpful for others atleast in this amount. After calm 20 minutes Hiro dropped the movie bomb on Jungkook making Jieun uncomfortable. She don't want to show her incompatibility to fulfil Hiro's dreams. She sighed and then phone call also ended with Hiro's mischievous smirk.

"Appa said he will bring me to the movie."With that she ran to choose a dress to impress her father.

Taehyung arranged the bought items on shelves and washed himself. He came to living room wondering why Jungkook is not here yet.He told Tae that he will come early today so that's why Tae grabbed Ramyeon to eat. He can't wait to see his fiance's reaction. He chose a film to watch and put blankets on the sofa also.In the middle of his arrangements he received a call and he smiled unknowingly as it is Jungkook.

"Hey babyy....Are you on the way?"Tae asked cheesily.

"Tae I am unable to come baby. I am going to watch a movie with Hiro. She cried whole day for that."Jungkook said softly without wanting to hurt Tae.

"Oo..It's okay. Can I also come?"The volume of the sound increased at the end. He can be easily pleased and got happy over small things.

"Sorry baby. It's father -daughter time."

"Okay...I understand. Enjoy the movie and take care on the way."

"Thank you baby...Bye.."With that phone call ended and Taehyung looked at his own pathetic self. How living room is arranged, how ramyeon packets are kept on table ...all these things hurt him. He wanted to spend a little time with Jungkook but it is so hard than before. But he understood that it is for a small child. He tried to cope with the situation thinking from Jungkook's side....as always.

It's now 10 already and still Jungkook is out. He thought that they may be getting dinner from restaurant. He watched the selected movie but it is not so good or is it beacuse Jungkook is not on the other side.He then made the ramyeon and ate it but it doesn't have the wanted taste. He looked at the empty chair beside him. He don't remember the last time he ate a meal with Jungkook. Jungkook is always so busy and Tae don't wanted to be a burden asking time for his silly desires. He sighed and dumped the remaining ramyeon beacuse he has no apetite right now. Actually it is so hard to eat alone. He came back to living room and took his phone to call Jungkook. But he saw a message from unknow and clicked it.

It is a photo of Jungkook , Hiro and Jieun eating dinner smiling eye to eye. They looked like a perfect family. Taehyung admitted that Jungkook is happiest when he is with Hiro. But why he took Jieun with them and no to him? Is it beacuse he is not included into this family? He again got occupied with those dark thoughts. He thought

"Who am I to Jungkook actually ?
If he got a chance to go back to Jieun will he go?
Is he the obstacle on their way ?"

Without his consent a tear roll down his cheeks. He covered himself with the blancket he brought and closed his eyes comforting himself as may be they did it for Hiro and Jungkook will tell him this tomorrow.

✒️JoWoo

He killed me with just these photos...😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Regret By vkrc06

General Fiction

417K 12.5K 48
Taekook are married one love other so much but other was just taking revenge. ***No cheating****
161K 6.2K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
300K 14K 41
A story of a CEO and a restaurant owner.where Taehyung is a rude & cold person,an introvert gets married to jungkook a clumsy & sweet boy,an extrover...
715K 32.6K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...