Class L || JK X BTS

By Babyyg93

There are three classes in the world: Class Little, Class Middle and Class Caregiver. Jeongguk had fallen und... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Four

584 31 1
By Babyyg93

Tuesday

Jeongguk had been sleeping well the next morning, his two bunnies still in the bed with him and his paci still held between his lips tightly.

However, as like every other morning in their house, Seokjin came knocking on his door to tell him that breakfast had been ready for him to eat downstairs. So sleepily the little sat up in his bed, gently rubbing his eyes with his onesie's long sleeves, that were always past his hands.

He got up from the bed, making sure to tuck his two bunnies in under the blanket again, so that they could get more sleep, before he went into his closet to get out some of his big boy pjs to put on instead.

He couldn't help that he had woken up as a little, his paci was still in his mouth and his stuffies had been cuddled up to him when he woke. Changing out of his onesie hadn't done anything for him like he had hoped it would, so he just took the paci out and put it back into it's spot in his draw.

He sleepily walked down the stairs, being careful to not trip down them. When he entered the kitchen, all of his housemates were already sitting down and eating.

Seokjin got up from his seat and went straight over to the younger and pulled him in for hug. "Good morning, my sleepy Koo" Jin pulled back a little to cup the younger's cheeks with a smile on his face.

"Come eat, little one" Seokjin said unconsciously, Jeongguk looked at him with wide eyes. "Not little" the youngest mumbled as he looked between all of his room mates, who were already looking at him.

"I know you're not, bub. You're just the youngest" Seokjin said as he looks at Jeongguk softly. Jeongguk nodded his head awkwardly, doubting himself, wondering if he is actually doing as good as he thinks he is at hiding from them.

"I'm sorry, koo. Jinnie won't call you that anymore" Jin said this time, leading the younger over to the table to sit down. Jeongguk looks down at his plate and pulls a face at the food.

He usually likes the meal that was in front of him, however, that was only when he was big. He definitely wasn't feeling big enough to eat it, so he just stared down at the knife and fork.

Yoongi sat across from him and looked at him curiously. "What's wrong with the food gguk?" Yoongi questioned as he puts down his own utensils, putting all of his attention on the youngest. For some reason, he seemed to be on alert.

"Tired" Jeongguk leaned forward and put his head against the table. Yoongi smiled softly as he leaned over the table to grab his plate. 'He really is a big baby' Yoongi thought to himself as he started to cut up Jeongguk's food, so that he wouldn't need to put so much effort into eating it.

Yoongi slide the plate back to Jeongguk, patting his head gently to get him to lift his head up again. "Now eat up before it goes cold" Yoongi mumbled, going back to his own food.

Jeongguk looked down at his plate and smiled a little at the food that was cut up into bite sized pieces. Jeongguk still had trouble using the chopsticks he had been given, so he got up to grab a fork and a banana milk from out of the fridge.

Jeongguk had been at the table for a while eating, watching as his friends had finished eating and getting up to put away their dishes before getting ready to leave for the day.

Eventually Seokjin was the only one that was left with Jeongguk, but even the older male seemed to be heading out as well. "I've got some errands to run this morning, I probably won't be home until this afternoon" the eldest house mate said as he grabbed his phone from the kitchen counter.

"Call me if you think of anything we need so i can get it while i'm out" Seokjin walked over to stand next to Jeongguk, leaning down to place a kiss onto the top of his head. The older male looks down at the almost empty plate, "If you can't eat it all, you can clean up. Don't force yourself if you're not feeling it" Seokjin mumbled, grabbing the boy's plate for him.

He waited a second to see if the boy would protest but he just looked up at Seokjin. "Are you done?" the older asked softly, Jeongguk nodded his head and picked up the unopened milk container.

"Do you still have milks left?" Seokjin emptied the plate into the food waste before he placed the now empty dish into the sink. He went to the fridge to look in at how many milk cartons they had left in there.

"More please" Jeongguk mumbled before he put the straw into his mouth and started to drink the beverage. "alright, bub. I'll pick some more up on the way home" Seokjin grabbed his car keys now, getting ready to head out the door.

Seokjin said a goodbye before leaving the boy in the house alone. Jeongguk didn't quite mind being left at the house alone, although some times he got lonely, he didn't have to hide himself away in his room.

Jeongguk had made his way back up the stairs, he had entered his room and went straight back to the bed, cuddling up to the two bunnies again.

He just laid in bed for a while, playing with floppy and fluffy before he reached over to his draws for his paci, putting it back into his mouth as he stood from the bed to get back into his soft onesie.

Deciding that he wanted to play now, he had grabbed the two bunnies and set them up on the floor. When he was happy with how they were, he grabbed out his colouring stuff and laid on the ground with them.

He coloured for a couple of hours, filling in a couple of different pages in his book before he started to feel thirsty again. This time he was wanting juice.

Jeongguk made his way back down the stairs, this time bringing fluffy down with him for comfort. He entered the kitchen and went straight to the cup cupboard.

He looked at all of the cups and mugs that they had inside, noticing that most of them were made out of glass, which the little thought better than to use one of those. Digging into the back of the cupboard where he knew there were a few plastic ones, he grabbed one of those out instead.

He got the juice from the fridge and placed it onto the bench next to his cup. He looked at the bottle nervously. He really liked juice, but when he was little and trying to pour himself a cup, it would go wrong most times.

Jeongguk took a couple of deep breaths before he was unscrewing the bottle. He lifted the bottle up with two hands then very carefully tried to pour it into the cup slowly.

He had been doing so well, but when he was bringing the bottle away from the cup, he had accidently spilled some of the juice onto the counter next to the cup. It hadn't been a big spill, actually it was one of the smaller ones that he has made before.

However the little had still placed the bottle back onto the bench and started to cry. He sat down on the floor as he cried into fluffy, feeling bad because he wasn't able to be a big boy and pour the juice without spilling.

He stayed on the floor until he managed to calm down, when the tears stopped he had stood back up and looked at the small puddle of juice.

"Clean" Jeongguk mumbled as he placed fluffy down on a dry spot and went around the kitchen looking for some tissues to wipe it up. Maybe he had pulled more tissues out than he needed but he was still happy that he was able to clean the mess he made.

When all of the juice was cleaned off the bench he had smiled at fluffy, nose scrunching up in happiness. "I'm good boy, fluffy" he mumbled around his paci.

He then put the juice bottle back into the fridge before he went to his cup to pick it up with both hands tightly wrapped around it. He always tried to use a cup, he thought that using a cup like his roommates made him a big boy, so he disliked the use of a sippy.

He took his time to drink the juice, but when he had finished he had carefully put it down into the sink.

He went back to his room after that to finish the drawing he had been doing before he went downstairs.

When the drawing had been finished, Jeongguk closed the book and rolled over onto his back, rubbing at his eyes gently again. He was starting to get hungry again, he hadn't eaten all of his breakfast and it had been a few hours since then.

He took out his paci and placed it on top of his bedside table, he took the hood of the onesie off his head and stood up. He didn't want to get changed out of his onesie but to make food he needed to come out of little space.

He tried a few things that usually helped him to come out of his space, however they just didn't seem to be working well for him at the time. So he does the next best thing, he decided to just order something to be delivered.

He grabbed his phone off the bedside and started to go through the delivery options. Most stores had little options available, so he was just trying to figure out what it was that he wanted.

However, when some of the food had caught his attention, he may have gotten more than what he could eat. When the food arrived, Jeongguk had carried two bags up to his room and locked the door behind him.

Little Jeongguk looked at the bags in delight, sitting on the ground to look inside and start to eat what he could find. He had of course eaten too much and he still had some left. He pushed the remaining food away into the corner to pick up later then crawled into bed.

He usually had an afternoon nap after eating his lunch, so he grabbed both bunnies from the ground, his paci and phone from the bedside and turned the tv on to watch a movie.

In no time Jeongguk had fallen back to sleep for his afternoon nap.

••••••

a/n: hey loves,,,

So i had decided to change from my beloved iphone over to a samsung flip, so from now on things may be a little different with my fics.

Especially the emojis that i've been using to seperate the story to the a/ns. I don't have the same ones anymore :(

I am loving the new phone though and i am welcoming the change.

anyways, anything in your lives that has changed?

have a good day/night. stay safe and follow your covid rules. love yall <3

sorry if this chapter isn't very good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 17
In which caregiver Jungkook has trouble dealing with a bratty Taehyung and tries to tame him. Top! jjk Bottom! kth
284K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
42.9K 1.8K 26
지극 Park Jimin, nobody's ever heard of him... Except for the fact he is at the top of his class every year followed by his best and only friend Hoseok...
865 149 14
Jimin's had enough of the big city life, so he moves to a small town. When he meets his neighbor in a strange way, he feels compelled to help her.