Admit it||Wenclair

By GayWriter6002

Ever since the night of horror, Enid and Wednesday have grown closer. They've grown closer in a way Wednesday... More

Chapter 1: That night
Chapter 2: The Addams Family
Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?
Chapter 4: Put Your Records On
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Best Friends?
Chapter 7: What Are We?
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Wolf Out
Chapter 10: Date or Fate?
Chapter 11: Addams Code
Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 13: Wolf Ache
Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams
Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?
Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave
Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)
Chapter 19: You'll always be a dumb blonde.
Chapter 20: Thanks to you
Chapter 21: For You? Anything.
Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven

8.3K 149 271
By GayWriter6002

Sorry for all the angst guys so here's some angsty fluff instead!

Enid's POV:

Things have mellowed out a bit finally. I thought everything was gonna be a constant drama show for the rest of the semester. Don't get me wrong, I love drama but not like this...I did not sign up to be in a Riverdale episode.

Principle Firkins decided to not suspend Wens and I cause the parents of the two boys said something about how they started it and we were just doing self defense. Thank god we have decent grades cause that played a factor in not getting suspended too. But we do have a curfew and all these restrictions for like two weeks or something. Wednesday knows all the details I wasn't paying attention at all.

FINALLY something good is happening. THE RAV'N!!! Well the Rav'N 2.0 as everyone's calling it.

I'm so excited! I've been looking forward to taking Wens to the dance even if we can't show up fully as girlfriends. Just being there with her is enough for me.

Seeing she went to the dance last semester she agreed to go again this semester. Principle Firkins thought it would be a good idea to have a redo of the Rav'N seeing ya know...everything that's happened.

The dance is supposed to cheer everyone up. It's not going to do that. Well for me at least. Yes, I'm a little bit excited but I've got too much on my mind.

I haven't told Wednesday but I keep getting these vivid nightmares of her fighting people. Nearly getting killed every-time. They almost feel like they've happened before but I know they haven't. If I didn't remember Wens fighting these people I'd say that I need to go see a doctor or something.

These dreams feel so real that it's starting to make me feel like they are going to happen. My gut keeps telling me to stand guard at all times. I was in the shower the other day and Wens dropped a book. When I tell you I wrapped that towel around myself and flew out of that bathroom quicker than sonic the hedgehog.

My situation with my mother also isn't helping. She's forbidden my siblings from interacting or talking to me. Wednesday was gonna go turn her into a fur rug- but I stopped her. My mother may be an absolute bitch but I still love her to some degree.

A knock on the door brings me back to reality.

"It's Yoko! Open the fucking door!" She yells through the door in her usual dramatic tone.

"Whats up?"

I have absolutely no idea why she's here. She didn't mention a visit or anything so like...

"D is having a fashion emergency. Babe come on out!"

Divina walks through the door in the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. How the fuck is this a fashion emergency?!? This is more like fashion history!

The theme this time is nature takeover. Thornhill may have done some terrible and I mean terrible things, but this whole revolving the dance around issues in the world was pretty cool. Not that many people actually pay attention to the issue at hand but hey, even if one more person notices that's good.

"Ummm D! This dress is totally adorbs! Yoko I'm failing to see the fashion emergency here?"

"Oh, there's no fashion emergency, we just wanted to see what you thought of their dress." She says nonchalantly.

You've got to be kidding me. She had me all worried and everything for nothing. I can not believe her right now! Honestly I should have seen it coming this is like her thing, always pulling my leg. Love her dearly but I'm gonna have to start getting revenge on her and I have Wens on my side so she better watch her fangs!

"Yoko! My god! You've gotta stop freaking me out like this! Ugh!"

"Oh come on you secretly love the adrenaline rush don't lieee! Now come on we are going dress shopping for you and your emo pet."

Did she seriously just call Willa my emo pet. Everyday her insults towards Wens is more and more insulting. But they are a bit funny...DONT TELL HER I SAID THAT THOUGH!

"But Wens isn't going to be back at the dorm for another hour or so? She said she had some important work to do down at the library and that she'd be back by 2pm."

Yoko looks at me holding back a laugh as is Divina. Okay what's going on.

"You idiot, she went to go set up a surprise for you. She said she'll meet us at the shop. And your girlfriend chooses the weirdest places to buy things but I can't complain cause that's were D got their amazing dress from. Which by the way you look absolutely beautiful as always love." I roll my eyes and pretend barf at Yokos words.

Sometimes I'm glad Wednesday isn't like your average girlfriend because as you can see with Yok and D, they can be pretty cringe. Not that I mind being cringe, I'd just get tired of the basic cringe. If I'm gonna be cringe I might as well go out with a bang, ya know?

Why am I asking myself questions again-? Maybe I am losing my mind. Oh well.

"Thank you dove, I can't wait to see the dress you pick out. But, I'm more interested by what Wednesday is gonna show up in cause I don't know how that girl does it but she literally is the statement of wherever she walks into when she dresses up."

I can't argue with them there. Wednesday is just so beautiful. From the perfectly spaced out freckles that sit under her eyes and on the bridge of her nose, to her ever so elegant hair. She's absolutely perfect.

She's like a demon sent from hell. I know that sounds like really bad BUT canonically demons actually are the ones that look the most appealing where angels look more like what you would think a demon would look like. Shocking that I even remember that from my demonology class. Anyhow, I think Wens would prefer to be called a demon over a angel anyway.

A hand waves in front of my face, gaining my attention.

"Earth to the gay furry. You alive?" Yoko jokes halfheartedly.

"YOKO."

I SWEAR TO GOD. SHE DID NOT JUST GALL ME A GAY FURRY. IM A FUCKING WEREWOLF. NOT A FURRY, DOG, OR DONKEY FOR THAT MATTER.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's goooo you're gonna be late!" She says as I get dragged out of my dorm, grabbing my shoes on the way out.

"You didn't even give me time to put my shoes on!"

Divina scoops me up and Yoko begins to put my shoes on as we walk back towards their dorm. D has to change first and Yoko needs her hourly blood. She legit seems like she has an addiction to it.

"Okay this is kinda fun! D can you just carry me to the shop? Pleaseeeee?" My puppy dog eyes glare into their soul, begging as hard as I could.

They sigh, "Fine. I'll carry you there. BUT if Wednesday tries to kill me cause I'm carrying you, that's on you."
______

We arrive at this weird little antique shop. It's gotta be new cause I've never seen it before. Don't get me wrong, it looks cute! But it just gives off an odd vibe which I mean Wens picked it out so it makes sense.

"DONT KILL ME-" Divina yells out as she drops me on the concrete.

That fucking hurt like a bitch! What the hell?

I look up to see Wednesday standing behind them with a knife ever so slightly pointing into their back.

Oh my god. Wednesday Addams really is the jealous type huh? It's kinda attractive, I'll give her that. But the whole threatening my friends part not so much.

"Wens quit it! I asked them to carry me. My legs hurt from wolfing out the other day so I didn't want to walk."

She puts the knife back from wherever it is she keeps them, and extends her hand out to help me up.

"I would have chosen a closer location if I would have known that." Her eyes wander to the side, not looking at me. Is she embarrassed!?

My hand connects with hers making the warm fuzzy feeling build up in my chest. I love the feeling almost as much as I love Wednesday.

"It's okay Willa! Now let's go pick out some jaw dropping outfits!" I say as I'm lifted to my feet.

We all walk into the store, being hit with the aroma of old books, lavender, and honeysuckle. Quite pleasant of a smell if you ask me! Kinda reminds me of the smell of Willa.

Yok and D go their own separate ways trying to find Yokos dress, while Wens and I go look for our outfits.

It was nice being able to walk around the store with her pointing out all the cool little nicknacks and silly outfit pieces. There was even a few times I got her to smile a bit which sent me into a gay panic-

Wens turned a corner finding the perfect couples combo.

"Enid. I think these will do. What do you think?"

When I turn the corner I'm met with the most beautiful purple dress accompanied by this antique black suit. They are absolutely perfect! AND I GET TO SEE WILLA IN A SUIT- HOLY SHIT IM GONNA FUCKING PASS OUT!

"Omg they are perfect!"

I'm loving how the dress is giving off galaxy vibes! One of my biggest interests is space. Ever since I was little space has been a passion? If you will, of mine. I can name almost every constellation, planet, moon, and commit!

"Alright then, I'll go and ask the clerk to let us try them on." She says as she walks towards the check out area.

I took a long look at the suit and the dress. What am I doing...All I'm doing is hiding from everyone. This overwhelming fear of my secret of being gay getting back to my pack is ungodly. It's come to the point that I think everytime someone stares at me it's because they know.

As much as I don't want to cause my siblings to get harassed because I like girls- More specifically, a girl - I just can't keep doing this. At this point I'm already an outcast in my pack, why not be even more of one. When we go to this dance I'm going with Wednesday as my girlfriend. Not a girl that's a friend, girlfriend. If she's okay with it cause I'm not about to cross any boundaries especially when it comes to this sorta thing. It's just not cool to do that to her.

"Oh, is this the lovely lady you were talking about?" The owner asks.

"Indeed it is."

The woman was super sweet with her Amity Blight kinda look. (Season three look just to be clear fr guys- Author) Honestly her style was impeccable and I wish I could have her wardrobe!

"First, loving the hair! And second, my names Farren! Wednesday here is like the shops number one customer at this rate. She's always in here looking for-"

Wednesday cuts her off mid sentence, "Don't finish that sentence."

Now she's got my interest. What is it that Wednesday is looking for in here?? Besides knives, I'm not sure what else Wens would really shop for.

"Wow! I couldn't imagine Wens being a number one customer anywhere but maybe a knife store! But it's very nice to meet you! I'm Enid!" Huge smile plastered on my face.

I'm always excited to meet new people! The more people I meet the better! Meeting new people is always interesting to see people's perspectives, experiences, and personalities! It's like I'm learning things without actually learning.

Honestly it's like one of the very few ways I can learn. Stupid fucking school systems UGH.

"It's lovely to meet you as well! I see you two picked out my partner and I's old wedding outfits! Absolutely gorgeous pieces if you ask me." Farren says with a side smile.

A person with black hair (underside bleached platinum blonde) with yet another short wolfcut walks up next to Farren. They kinda remind me a bit of Wens with their style and what not.

"She's a little bias, but I'd have to agree." They say with a goofy smirk.

Wednesday looks at me and rolls her eyes. She's literally the cutest person ever!

"You need to wake her up."

What the hell was that!?! Okay am I actually going insane right now!? No one was behind me or next to me and the people in front of me weren't even talking. So where the hell did that voice come from?! AND WHO DO I HAVE TO WAKE THE FUCK UP?

"Don't mind them, they're a little bit of a sarcastic jokester."

"And I'll own up to that everyday until I die. I'm assuming this is Enid, Wednesday?"

Well damn, Willa must really truly be their number one customer if this person knows my name and Farren knew about me too. I'm shocked. Never in a million years would I believe the Wednesday Addams would be a number one customer like anywhere.

"Yes, this is Enid. Now can we try these on now. I'm allergic to small talk."

"Well at least let me introduce myself. I'm Everest, pleasure to meet you!" They say extending their hand out to mine.

They seem like an adorable couple. From what I can tell they are like the ideal couple goals!
____

We both tried on our outfits and thank the alpha wolf they both fit us! I mayyy have had like a slight gay panic when Wens came out of the dressing room, BUT, she totally had one to when she saw me. Win win for both of us I guess.

Yok and D went back to their dorm after they picked out Yokos blood red dress. She said it resembles the world burning down...Sometimes I wonder how I attract the more morbid people, but I don't mind! They usually are nicer to me anyways.

Wednesday said she had something planned down at this little creek she found in the woods. I'll say, thanks to that whole investigation she did, now she knows some of the best places in the woods. Well more like just the best places around here in general!

We begin walking to our destination. Pinky's intertwined as always.

The scent of the forest hits my nose. What a beautiful smell. The smell of freedom. I wish that Nevermore let us werewolves go out into the woods, even if it was like a fenced in area for each of us. Staying in a cold, dark, concrete cage just isn't really good for us werewolves.

"I know you like the forest almost as much as you love your stupid stuffed creatures." She says breaking the silence.

"Wens they are called stuffies or stuffed animals! Not stuffed creatures! But you are right, I do like the forest a lot."

She stops walking for some reason. Lord only knows why she stopped. Absolutely anything and everything could be possible with her, unless it has to do with almost anything I like.

I like the uncertainty she brings. Everything is a different adventure with her, and as a werewolf, I love adventures. Now I don't like the adventures where we almost die, but I'm pretty sure Wednesday isn't going to be taking me on any of those anytime soon...

Honestly, I feel really bad for how I reacted to her, but I also feel that my feelings were valid for what had happened.

She steps in front of me, looking deep into my eyes. It feels like I'm getting evaluated or something- Well adorably evaluated for something that is.

She grabs both of my hands, "Close your eyes."

"What?"

"Close. Your. Eyes."

"But why?"

A sigh fills the air, "I'm trying to do one of those surprises you see in the very inaccurate and misogynistic romance movies seeing you like them so much. Now close your damn eyes."

Awwwww! She's being all sweet and shit!

Okay what did Yoko and Divina do to her.

"Aww thats so sw- romantic of you! Okay okay, I'll close my eyes. DONT LET ME FALL."

"The only time I'd let you fall is if I knew you wouldn't get seriously hurt. Now let's go."

Wow so reassuring Wednesday. Then again if I can fall down a whole ass flight of stairs and only have my arm broken for like a week, I'll be fineeee!

"Watch your step there's a ledge there." She says as she guides me down the path.

"A ledge wh-"

I almost fell flat on my face when two cold hands caught me. My eyes fly open out of instinct. Wednesday is standing there holding onto me for dear life with a bit of concern in her eyes.

"Oh. That ledge."

"Close your eyes again."

I'm going to close my eyes again but I'm like pretty sure I'm going to fall again to. But Wens didn't let me fall, so I think I'll be alright.

See I was going to start walking again, but Wednesday had different plans. She picked me up bridal style and carried me to our destination. Needless to say my chest was again filled with the warm fuzzy feeling and my brain was having a full on gay breakdown.

She sets me down on my feet and tells me to open my eyes. When I tell you this girl went all out, I mean she went all out. The bridge was wrapped in vines with pink, red, and black roses. At the end of the bridge was a black blanket with a few pink pillows on the left and a few black pillows on the right. OH MY GOD SHE BROUGHT TWO OF MY FAVORITE STUFFIES TOO!

There laid a dark brown wicker basket in the middle of the blanket that I assume is full of the food. I looked to the right to see her cello was there as well? How the hell did she carry that thing all the way out here??

"Wens this is absolutely beautiful! But how the hell did you get your cello all the out here?"

"I had a helping hand."

Thing jumps out from behind the cello onto my shoulder. We do our little bestie handshake before I give him his version of a hug which is basically just hand holding.

"Oh my god! I've missed you so much! How was your trip to France?"

His little fingers pattered and moved telling me about all the adventures and stories he had. One included him flying off the top of the Eiffel Tower? Didn't get a lot of detail on that, but I will be sure to ask him more about it during our next bestie mani sesh.

"That sounds rather interesting! You'll have to give me more deets during our next bestie mani sesh!"

He gives me a thumbs up in agreement. Oh how I've missed having Thing around.

Wednesday takes my hand and interlocks our fingers. She walks me across the bridge and sits me down on my side of the blanket. Thing comes up right next to me to sit with August (my bat stuffie Wednesday got me for my birthday!)

She opens the basket to reveal the most delicious picnic spread ever! A girl could only dream of this. I can only imagine how long this took her to set up and cook. I'm so lucky to have Wednesday as my girlfriend.

Food that was there-Author

"Wens, how long did it take you to make all of this! It looks so so good!"

"Well with the assistance of Thing, it took about two hours to prep and make everything. I had gone with Yoko the other day to get all of the food and everything from the local market."

And who says Wednesday isn't sweet! Okay well maybe the whole morbid front kinda gives off that impression- BUT she's actually so sweet- to me!

"Can I give you a hug right now??"

"Enid. I do believe that I am okay with you hugging me whenever you-"

I didn't give her a chance to finish her sentence. The urge to hug her was just was just way to strong. I basically tackled her down to the ground with my hug. She clearly didn't mind seeing she hugged me right back.

We stayed like this for about five minutes. The scent of old books and lavender engulfed me as I laid there in her arms. I needed this, and I think she did too.

Eventually I got off and gave her a little peck on the cheek before going back to my side of the blanket. Wens started handing me food that I was asking for. I ate all of it within twenty minutes- What can I say I was hungry.

"Here. Try these. I followed my great grandmother's recipe."

She handed me a plate of what looked like some form of soft taco? The filling looked absolutely delicious although I'm not sure what half of the food in it is. I'm sure it'll taste good though.

Said food- Author

I take the plate in my hand and grab one of the tacos. When I took a bite I felt like I was on cloud nine for a minute!

"Wens this is literally so good! What are these?"

"Tacos de trompo. I'm surprised you actually like them seeing your food pallet consists of steak, steak, and junk food."

Call me out why don't you. But I mean she's not wrong. That's basically all I eat.

She gets up from her seat and walks over to her cello. Is she about to give me like a private concert or something?

The strings begin to play a familiar tune. At first I wasn't quite sure what it was but then it hit me. Wednesday was playing the song I played our first night being roommates! Oh my god how did she even know what song it was?

I get up and stand in front of her doing the same dance I did that night. A genuine smile makes its way onto Wednesdays slightly blushing face. Her smile makes me smile back.

Thing comes scurrying up next to me. From what I can tell, it looks like he's trying to memorize my dance moves. Sure enough that's exactly what he was doing.

As Thing and I danced, Wednesday played with the biggest smile I've ever seen her have. It's nice to see her smile and be happy for once.

She finishes the song, walking over to me after she places her cello bow in its designated spot. The sun was just about to finish setting and the wind was a light breeze. Perfect setting for a kiss, just saying...

Turns out Wednesday must have read my mind. She pulls me in by the waist with her left hand, kissing me. I wrapped my left arm around her back and placed my right to cup her face.

This kiss felt different. It felt almost kinda sad if I'm being honest. Maybe that's cause I'm hiding these nightmares away from her and just everything going on.

We were going to continue kissing before someone or something made a noise in the woods. Wednesday quickly pulls the knife from her leg and shields me with her body.

The noise began to come closer and closer. I was freaking the fuck out! If I die right now I will forever haunt the person that kills me I swear to god!

Whatever it is that's in the woods was almost in our sight and Wednesday was ready for a fight.

"Woah there! It's just me, Xavier. Principle Firkins set me out here to get you guys. Something about you guys having a curfew cause of the whole not being suspended thing. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about."

Are you fucking kidding me. It was Xavier the whole time. Why wouldn't you walk down the fucking bridge?!? Is he stupid or something? He knew he was coming to find Wednesday and I so why in the world would you try to sneak up on us like that.

"Do you have a death wish Thorpe." Wednesday questions as she eases up a bit.

"I mean not necessarily."

God he makes me just wanna-
OH MY GOD! A RAVEN LANDED ON WEDNESDAYS SHOULDER! THATS SO FUCKING COOL.

"Woah! That's so cool Wens!"

"Where the hell did it come from though? From what I know, they don't come around here." He says with a confused look on his face.

"Xavier is correct for once. Someone had to of sent this Raven."

Okay, I no longer like the Raven...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 442 40
Wednesday Addams isn't the type of person to love, Especially another living thing...until she met her Roommate Enid Sinclair. Since she started hang...
7.2K 217 19
Wednesday and Enid start to have feelings for one another, feelings that they know aren't going to be going away anytime soon...will they embrace tho...
53.8K 756 22
Wednesday and Enid return to Nevermore for their next semester. Enid is having a hard time as she seems to grow feelings for Wednesday. But she's not...
54.6K 1K 99
Moving to Nevermore wasn't what Wednesday Addams expected until she met with the bubbly walking rainbow, Enid Sinclair. p/s: please bear with me . En...