PrimRose

By Avesee

FULL NAME: Primrose Rhys Davidson DISLIKES: Her first name, Primrose Rhys Davidson lived the last eight years... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
06. Not. My. Girlfriend
07. Regina and Friends
08. The Emperor's Speech
09. Hot Dog
10. Badass
11. Pure Bliss
12. Lunch in Class
13. Relationshipology
14. The Bowling Alley
15. Shawn to the Rescue
16. Never Far From Trouble
17. Left Out
19. A Shitty Day
20. Meeting Another Davidson
21. A Perfect Snack
22. Fire Fairy
23. Remi's Kitchen
24. Fire Breathers II
25. The Karate Kids
26. A Hot Sack of Potatoes
27. All Just a Bad Dream
28. Dinner at the Kings
29. Unexpected
30. Strong Girls Don't Cry
31. Kings Delight
32. Brother Zoned
33. Better off as Enemies
34. Senior Elijah
35. Another Encounter with Mr. Davidson
36. Rhys and Abel
37. The Adekoyas
38.
39. Little Soldier
40.

18. Fire Breathers

8 3 0
By Avesee

It was the eve to test and I had spent most of my weekend preparing, GG was mostly watching cartoons, drawing and being annoying. Mom and Shawn had travelled earlier that day and I was left with babysitting the little brat and studying. Blaise would be coming over today and will be here any second.

“What colour do I paint this?” GG asked and stood beside the refrigerator her colouring book in her hand.

I picked a bottle of water from the refrigerator and shut it before bending to her height.
It was the drawing of a Biblical character, well from the dressing I made my assumptions, “His helmet should be brown.” That should be Goliath. Because he’s wearing an armour and looks a lot like ‘the guy’.

“I’ll paint it black” she told me and walked away.

If she was going to do whatever pleased her, why then did she ask for my opinion?!

The doorbell rang before I put my thought of ripping her tongue out of her mouth into action. I took a sip from the bottle and walked to the door.

“Hey princess” Blaise stood at the door smiling.

I smiled back at him, “Come in”

He stepped in and I led him to the lounge where GG was already sitting cross legged and colouring.

“GG, I want you to meet someone”

“Boyfend?” she blankly looked at me.

“No”

“Yes”

“Blaise!” I tried to slap his chest but he caught my wrist. I glared at him and forcefully pulled my hand. “This is my little sister, Ginger” I briefly introduced and carried my bag which was lying on one of the sofas.

“Blaise” he introduced and extended his hand for a hand shake.

She narrowed her eyes at him then looked at his hand, “Boys have cooties”

“Don’t be rude GG” I scolded.

With a frown she took his hand, “GG”

“We’ll use the dining table” I told Blaise and started walking in the direction of the dining room.

We settled down facing each other, our books spread out in front of us.
I was gradually getting immersed in my reading when I saw a small figure making it's way towards Blaise. He barely even noticed until a tiny hand tapped him.

“Hey, GG” he smiled down at her.

“Can I ask you something?” she asked him and completely ignored the daggers I was sending her way.

She brought her lips closer to his ear, “Is this a date?”

“No” I frowned at her.

“Are you moving in with us?” she looked between Blaise and me.

“GG, enough with the questions” I scolded.

She completely ignored me, “Are you two going to kiss?”

I pinched my brows together in frustration. “Ginger” I called her name in warning.

She sighed and went to the sitting room. Shortly I could hear the sound of TV in the background, the theme song for Sofia the First filling the silence in the sitting room.

“I’m sorry about her”

Blaise stared at me, amusement twinkling in his eyes. “No problem”

We returned to our books for the next three hours before GG walked over to me. A brown teddy bear in a pink and white frock in one hand and her other hand rubbing her eye.

“I miss mom” she sniffed.

I picked her and placed her on my lap, “Do you want to eat something?”

She nodded her head.

“Apple pie?”

She nodded again.

“Do you want something to eat too?” I lifted my gaze and met Blaise already staring, his phone sitting in his hands.

“No, thank you”

“Let’s get you some people pie shall we?” I stood up with GG in my arms and went into the kitchen to get her a slice of apple pie.
Placing GG on the kitchen island, I opened the refrigerator and removed the cake baked for dessert last night but ended up untouched. I cut a slice and placed it on a small plate. I placed a fork on it and gave it to GG.
I returned the cake to the refrigerator and poured a glass of orange juice for her.

The doorbell rang and I went to get it. “wait for me will you?” I said to GG and she nodded.
I left her with her cake and juice in the sitting room before going for the door.

As soon as I opened the door Justin stormed in, a familiar guy calmly walking in. I barely paid attention to guy and turned to Justin who was scanning his surroundings with his eyes.

“Where is he?” Justin demanded.

I creased my brows in confusion. “What do you mean? Who are you talking about?”

“Are you hiding him? You won't once you know all he's doing behind your back”

“Can you tell me what's going on?” I snapped at him, irritated by his outburst.

Blaise stepped into the lounge and Justin rushed towards him.

“Justin!” I stared at him wide eyed. He paused his actions but refused to stare at me.

“Get out!” he growled at Blaise.

“What?” words cannot describe how shocked I was.

“And if I don't?” Blaise cocked a brow at him.

He tried to punch Blaise in the face but his friend quickly rushed in and grabbed his arm.

Blaise stared at Justin, he went back to get his books and left without a word. Just like that, he was gone.

“What did you do that for?” I all but screamed at Justin.

“For your own good” he replied as if annoyed that I didn't get the obvious reason.

“Eli?” GG blinked severally at the guy standing next to Justin. She rubbed her eyes and stared some more, trying to be sure he wasn't a figment of her imagination.

I completely forgot she was here. We must have startled her but she didn't seem the least bothered, her eyes we fixated on this Eli guy.

“GG” he pinched his brows and sighed.
Looking at him I realized he was the rude guy from the Kings’ house the other day, the one always glaring at me for no reason.
“How’s my little princess doing?” he smiled down at her. He walked up to her and picked her up.

“Have you met Wees?”

“Rhys” I corrected with a roll of my eyes.
She continued chatting with him when I turned to Justin.

“Sophie’s brother, Elijah and my good friend too” Justin said.

“Justin, can you just tell me what this is all about?” I said tiredly and folded my arms in front of me.

“No” he stated, “Just avoid Blaise as much as you can, he's bad news”

“How am I supposed to just avoid him for no reason?” I questioned.

Elijah snorted from behind me and I turned to him, “No reason? I feel sorry for your ignorance”

Rude!
Very rude.
Like, what the heck?

Justin stared between us, “I forgot what it could be like if two fire breathers were in one room. We should get going Elijah, Davis can't take care of things by himself” he sighed.

Elijah gave him a dirty look and shoved GG into my arms before walking out.

“Take care” Justin said and quickly kissed my forehead then GG's before rushing out.

What the hell?
I still couldn't wrap my head around the whole situation.
What the hell just happened?

A/N

You may be confused by the whole 'fire breather' stuff in this chapter.

I got the idea from a cartoon I watched a long time ago; Fire Breather.
It's a cartoon about a boy who breathes fire especially when he's angry.

You may have noticed that Rhys has quite a temper. If you've not noticed just sit back and relax, you're going to be seeing a whole lot of Rhys Davidson.

Elijah on the other hand isn't much different. He's blunt, rude and every synonym to the words I've already mentioned.

These two tend to be very unreasonable when they're angry, so Justin was comparing the weight of their words to fire.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote.

Share your thoughts on what you think is going on between Justin and Blaise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 538 54
Read how the life of a final year teenage girl who is an introvert turns out to be when a couple of new friends make it their priority to make her c...
6.6K 2K 31
Everyone does not have the flawless life we all seem they have, some have obstacles to face, battles to fight and as teenagers, stages to over come...
257K 80K 98
We're all broken, all beautifully Imperfect. They say these would be the best days of our lives but does that mean it could be the worst too? For a t...