Attack On Titan 4 (aot x oc)

By bnha-kny-jjk

Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina Dis... More

evelyn
1- The Other Side of the Sea
2- Midnight Train
3- The Door of Hope
4- From One Hand to Another
5- Declaration of War
6- The War Hammer Titan
7- Assault
8- Assassin's Bullet
9- Brave Volunteers
10- A Sound Argument
11- Deceiver
12- Guides
13- Children of the Forest
14- Savagery
15- Sole Salvation
16- Above and Below
17- Judgement
18- Sneak Attack
20- Memories of the Future
21- From You, 2000 Years Ago
22- Thaw
23- Sunset
24- Pride
25- Night of the End
26- Traitor
27- Retrospective
28- The Dawn of Humanity
29- Titans Really Are Incredible
30- The Battle of Heaven and Earth

19- Two Brothers

333 9 0
By bnha-kny-jjk

Eren continues to make his way towards Zeke as he feels something on his leg. He looks down and sees Galliard holding onto his leg with his hands and his mouth. Galliard does his best to bite off Eren's leg but Eren punches him in his nape with his hardened hand. Eren continues to punch Galliard when all of a sudden, his arm is shot off by Commander Magath. The Scouts fly around as they take down any Marleyan soldiers they can see. The Military Police and Garrison members who were help captive ride on horses through the streets as they shoot the Marleyan military as well.

I fell... to the ground. Was I... shot?

Zeke asks as he finally wakes up. He then spots Reiner on top of Eren as Eren holds his hand on Reiner's neck. Reiner reaches out to Galliard who lays on the ground not able to move as he touches him, an electric shock occurring between the two of them.

I'm sorry, Reiner. I'm sorry! You were never meant to be chosen as a warrior. I talked you up and criticised my brother to influence their decision. I... just wanted to protect my brother.

Galliard hears his brother Marcel say in his head. Zeke starts to get up as Eren watches him.

"Time to summon some titans" Zeke says as he takes a deep breath in.

"Wait, Zeke!" Evelyn yells as she, Gabi, Falco and Colt all land next to him, Gabi running off somewhere.

"Falco got some spinal fluid in his mouth! Please don't scream, Zeke!" Colt says as he looks up at Zeke.

What... was that?

Reiner asks as Zeke and Eren both gasp slightly.

"I'm inheriting the Beast to keep my family from being sent to Paradise!" Colt explains.

"Let go Colt. Colt!" Falco yells as he struggles against Colt's strength.

"To be honest, I rarely understood you, even before you betrayed us" Colt says as he tightens his grip on Falco's arm, "but I don't think you're someone who would drag kids into this! I'm not saying you should just lay down and die! But wait until Falco's out of range of your scream! After that, slaughter away! Kill as many Eldians and Marleyans you want! Just don't drag my brother into this!".

"Falco, hop on!" Gabi yells as she comes over with a horse.

"Stay back, Gabi!" Evelyn yells as she looks at Zeke, "Zeke, you're not like this. I know what you did to me back then but you wouldn't hurt children. We can find another way to do this. Just please, Falco doesn't deserve this fate".

"Colt... " Zeke says sadly, "only too well do I understand the feelings for one's brother. So... it's a shame".

Zeke screams as Evelyn grabs Gabi.

"Get away from me, Colt!" Falco says as Colt holds onto him.

"It's okay, Falco!" Colt says as he shuts his eyes, "I'm here for you!".

Falco looks to his right as his skin starts to glow. He watches as Evelyn holds Gabi under her and grabs Colt, pulling him away from Falco as Falco transforms, Evelyn falling to the ground, not able to move. There are hundreds of transformations around them as everyone who drank the spinal fluid wine turns into titans. Colt and Gabi watch in horror as Falco stands tall as a titan in front of them.

"You two need to run" Evelyn says as she lays on the ground.

"What about you, Evelyn?" Gabi asks worriedly.

"I'll be fine. I can't move when Zeke screams, so you need to run. Get away from here and don't worry about Falco. I'll make sure to save him" Evelyn says as the two nod, running off.

Evelyn watches as Falco makes his way over to her. Eren and Zeke gasp as they see Falco go for their sister.

"I'm all out of power to heal myself" Galliard says as he walks over to the two of them as Falco turns to look at him, "but I'm not dying for nothing. I saw my brother's memories. He fooled to military to make Reiner's lousy ass a warrior-- all to protect me. There's no denying it now, Reiner. I was always better than you" he says as Falco starts to run at him, "hey, Evelyn. Why did you save me back then? I'm your enemy so why? I called you everything but an ally, so why would you save someone who hated you so much and wanted you dead. Why do you have to be such a good person?".

"Wait, Falco! Galliard!" Evelyn yells as Falco grabs Galliard and eats him.

Reiner screams angrily as Reiner punches Eren, knocking him to the ground. Eren's eyes flash green as he hardens his entire body, Reiner's arm as well. Eren breaks through his nape as he runs towards Evelyn. Zeke gets out of his titan as well as he starts to crawl over to Evelyn.

"I'm glad you noticed too, Eren" Zeke says as he makes it to Evelyn and he pulls her into him, "imitating Pieck and pretending to be dead worked perfectly. We're so close!".

Reiner breaks free from Eren's hardening as he goes to grab Eren but he gets a Thunder Spear to his hand and head.

"Come on, Eren!" Evelyn and Zeke yell at their brother.

Eren looks to his side as he sees Gabi who uses the anti-titan rifle to take Eren's head straight off.

"Eren!" Evelyn yells as she manages to move and kicks off of Zeke as she holds her hand out to her brother.

--- the year of 853 ---

"Well, I just want to thank the two of you for meeting with me" Zeke says as he rests his back against the wall of the hospital, "my stance is exactly what Yelena told you. Do you support the Eldian euthanisation plan?".

"Four years ago, some of Dad's memories opened up to the two of us-" Eren says as he leans against the same wall as Zeke, "memories of when he slaughtered the wall's royal family. He crushed their little kids and smeared them like bugs. I felt it, too. If those kids lived, the royal family would retake the Founding titan. Bound by the vow of renouncing war, humanity within the walls would be doomed. Those kids dying is what let us live".

"I see. So you believe Father was right?" Zeke asks as Evelyn takes a seat on a bench nearby.

"No, he was wrong" Eren says as he looks down, "and I, the son that he raised, was wrong, too. If Eldians hadn't been born, this city-- these people wouldn't have to die in this plan of ours. There's been no greater salvation than never being born in this world".

"And Evelyn... what about you?" Zeke asks as he looks at her.

"I'm just sick of it all" Evelyn says as she looks down, "I'm sick of living in a world where my life is threatened every time I go anywhere. I just want to live my life with my family and my husband".

"You're married?" Zeke asks in shock.

"A year now. I love him. I don't want to lose him because of titans" Evelyn says as she looks at Zeke, "I let go of being a Restorationist when I lost my memories. I just want titans to be gone, even if that means never having children of my own".

As if I'd give up my future. I'm having children with Levi, even if it means I have to kill you both.

Evelyn says as she glares at her two brothers.

"I'll do it. I'll end the two thousand years of titan domination" Eren says as he looks at Zeke, "until then, I keep moving forward. Right, Brother?".

"Yeah. Yeah. Let's do it. The three of us together" Zeke says as he starts to tear up, "I wish I could shake your hand Eren, but it's best that we don't make contact just yet. So take this instead" he says as he throws Mr Ksaver's baseball to him, "Eren, we're going to save everyone".

Eren lets the ball drop to the ground as Evelyn looks at him confused.

"I dropped it" Eren says as he looks at the ball, "hospital life must have made me sluggish".

--- present day ---

Eren's body falls to the ground as Evelyn manages to catch Eren's head, Zeke holding onto Evelyn's leg. Eren, Evelyn and Zeke all gasp as they see visions of Mikasa, Reiner, their Aunt Fay, Carla, Armin, the Reiss Family, Levi, Conny, Falco, Bertolt's Colossal titan, their Father screaming, a bird, the key to the Shiganshina basement and a young girl with blonde hair.

--- within the Paths ---

Eren, Evelyn and Zeke all gasp and open their eyes as they look around to see some kind of white tree in front of them.

"This is...?" Eren says as he and Evelyn stand together.

"The Coordinate where all Paths converge, I believe" Zeke says as he sits behind the two of them, his neck chained to the ground, "those who use the Founding titan's power must come here. Those with royal blood, that is".

"Brother..." Evelyn says softly.

"The wait's been exhausting, you two" Zeke says as he looks down, "it feels like I've been waiting for years for you to recover and wake up".

"Years... have passed?" Eren asks, confused about what's going on.

"I'm not sure. Here, everything happens within an instant" Zeke explains calmly, "you head was blown off by Gabi, but you made contact with Evelyn before you passed on. We succeeded. We obtained the power of the Founding titan".

"It's not possible. My royal blood doesn't awaken Eren's Founding titan powers for some reason. We've tried it so many times already" Evelyn says as she looks at Zeke.

Evelyn notices as Zeke looks over her shoulder. Evelyn and Eren turn and spot a young girl with blonde hair.

"Someone's here" Eren says, on guard.

"Don't worry, that's... the Founder Ymir" Zeke says as he watches the girl.

"The Founder Ymir? How do you know?" Evelyn asks as she doesn't take her eyes off of Ymir.

"Who else but the Founder Ymir would be wondering around in a place like this?" Zeke asks as he looks at her, "at one time, she rebuilt my body with this Earth and brought me back to life. I imagine this is where she makes titans... expending untold years whenever we seek the Power of the Titans".

"Alone... here... forever..." Eren says as he looks at Ymir who slowly makes her way over to the three of them.

"Eren, command the Founder Ymir" Zeke says as he looks at Eren, "the time has come to fulfil our dream".

"Those chains..." Eren says as he looks at Zeke.

Ymir walks to Evelyn and places her hand in her's. Evelyn gasps as she sees the future of what Eren is planning to do, showing her what her next steps should be. Evelyn looks back at Ymir who is back where she was, Zeke and Eren not noticing the two of them.

"Finally noticed them have you? I appreciate your concern" Zeke says sarcastically, "they're to restrict my freedom. It's the vow renouncing war. As I thought, only you and Evelyn can move freely here. Only you can command the Founder Ymir, Eren. To fulfil my, Mr Ksaver, Evelyn, and your dream, please... save the world. Eren... tell her to make Eldians unable to bear children until the end of time. Crushing the military with the rumbling can come later".

"Euthanise every last Eldian..." Eren says as he looks down.

"Eren...?" Zeke says concerned.

"There's no way in hell I'd go along with such a messed up plan" Eren says as he glares at me, "neither would Evelyn. We've been playing you, jackass. Sorry, Brother. But we were only playing along in order to get here".

"As long as Eldians exist, this hell will never end!" Zeke says as he starts to cry, "if you don't go through with it, the bloodshed will never stop. All we've been through, will just cycle for eternity. Why, Eren? Answer me! Evelyn, answer me!".

"Because we were born in this world" Evelyn says simply.

"Founder Ymir. Lend me your power" Eren says as he looks at Ymir who comes towards him.

"I thought as much, Eren, Evelyn. I hoped, if anyone, you would understand" Zeke says as Ymir walks by Eren and Evelyn, "is this the result of Father's brainwashing again?".

"What... does this mean?" Eren asks as Ymir kneels down in front of Zeke.

"In the time it took for you to wake up, I learnt many things" Zeke says as he looks at Ymir in front of him, "the Founder can make anything, even these Earthen chains" he says as he breaks the chains, "as long as I, with royal blood, will it. Unlike the King of the walls, I'm here without being tainted by the First King's ideals. And in the mind numbing time I spent with the Founder, I managed to nullify the vow renouncing war. Though possessing tremendous power, the Founder is a slave with no will of her own. She believes those with royal blood are her masters and obeys them. I've obtained the Founder's power. You were no more than the key, Eren" he says as he points at Evelyn and Eren, chains appearing around their wrists, "I'm glad I waited to hear your true feelings" he says as the two of them look behind them and see Ymir standing there, a bucket next to her, "it's not your fault, either of you. The three of us are tragic victims born by that vile Father" he says as he puts his hands on their shoulder's, "but I have another Father who saved me. You need somebody to save you, too. I will never abandon you. I'll fix you both with the Founder's power! When I save the world, it'll be with the two of you!" he says as there's a shock between the three of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 147 13
Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina District in a part of Wall Rose, one of the...
2.6K 85 10
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the original story or characters of Attack on Titan, my work is my own. All other credits go to Hajime Isayama. After the fa...
2.3K 45 10
Eva Yeager grew up with her brother and adoptive sister in Wall Maria until it was attacked by titans. After it was attacked she joined her brother a...
11.7K 515 22
Eren Jaeger, 17 year old teenager who just moved to Shiganshina with his adoptive sister, 17 (3 months older), and live with their best childhood fri...