Imagines with D&E

By scjbubbletea

A book of short stories featuring you and D&E, but more of Eunhyuk since he's my bias... and Donghae is my bi... More

Best Friends with Benefits #1: Do You Dare?
Best Friends with Benefits #2: Getting Acquainted Beyond the Heat
Best Friends with Benefits #3: Eunhyuk and the Boys
Best Friends with Benefits #4: What's Up with Him?
Best Friends with Benefits #5: Too Much To Handle
Best Friends with Benefits #7: Yesung
Best Friends with Benefits #8: She Likes You
Best Friends with Benefits #9: Confessions and Kisses
Best Friends with Benefits #10: Happy Forever After
A Boxing Thrill #1: My Best Friend and the New Coach
A Boxing Thrill #2: Accidents
A Boxing Thrill #3: Showdown
A Boxing Thrill #4: Making A Choice
A Boxing Thrill #5 Ending 1: Donghae
A Boxing Thrill #5 Ending 2: Hyukjae
Celebrate: A Christmas Special with Super Junior
Gear Me Up #1: Wrecked
Gear Me Up #2: Bad and Badder

Best Friends with Benefits #6: Losing Control

41 0 0
By scjbubbletea

Corrine's pov:

Chills ran all over my skin as his gaze swept down my body, taking a good look at every part of what I was wearing. It's hard not to ogle him either, he looks so good in this outfit.

I was the one who asked for a break but here I was, provoking him with everything I knew.

Seeing him in a performing outfit just gave my rash decision a validation and strengthened my resolve to show him what I could do.

He sure can put up a performance... It was the first time I saw him dance like that with a girl that day, and I hated it. I know he was just doing his job, but I hated how good he was and how he seemed to be enjoying it so much.

All I could think about was why he never looked at me like that. Was I not good enough to have that effect on him? He looked so confident and relaxed, as if he could easily engage in such intimacy with any other girl when I was the only one he'd been doing it with. It made me crazy jealous.

After my rehearsal with Yesung, I just headed out to the mall for some fresh air. When I passed by a lingerie store, the last thing I'd expected was to step in and buy something I never once dreamed of wearing in front of my best friend.

There was only one thing I wanted to do - see how much I could make him want me.

"I-I thought y-you asked me to help you with something..." He stuttered softly, his wide eyes never leaving mine as I guided him out of the bathroom. He didn't even seem to notice that his hands were already on my waist.

"Yeah, I was just wondering... Do you like this?"

He blushed, his ears the brightest shade of red I'd ever seen. Look at him, being this cute and shy when he was just full of authority and control the last time! God, his duality is driving me insane. "Uh, y-yeah. It's.. it's nice."

I started walking forward, making him back up. "Just nice?"

"You look good... really good..."

We're getting closer and closer to the bed. "That's still a little vague..."

"I-" He fell backwards onto the bed in a sitting position. I climbed on and started moving in, making him back up until his feet were resting on the bed. Fuck, he's adorable when he's speechless and nervous like this.

I ran a hand up his thigh, making him tense up. He sure is one heck of a dancer, his thighs are so robust. "You were saying?"

"Sexy... You're sexy." He managed at last, his breathing now shallow. I smiled. In one swift move, I pushed him down so that he ended up in a sleeping position.

I stared into his eyes, stroking his cheek with the back of my fingers. "That's not going to get you out of what I'm about to do to you tonight." I paused to run a hand down his inner top to where his chest was slightly exposed. Then I lowered my head, pressing a kiss onto his bare skin.

"I... I thought you wanted to take a break." He sounded breathless.

I pulled back, heaving my body up to look at him. He stared up at me, his expression a mixture of desire and confusion. I just want to kiss him senseless. "Thing is... I realised that I don't actually want to. I didn't give you a chance to make things right that day, and I think now's a good time." I leaned in to whisper right in his ear. "If you're really sorry for what you did, experience first-hand how I really make you feel good, Lee Hyukjae. You're not the only one capable of that."

Then I crashed my lips down onto his. He instantly started kissing me back as I pushed into his mouth, drawing across his tongue with mine and dominating him. Oh, it feels so good finally kissing him. I want him, I just want him so bad.

He pulled away seconds later, his tone soft as he spoke. "Wait, we should talk-"

I cut him off by biting his lower lip, holding his chin with my thumb and index finger before starting to suck on it. He whimpered, but pulled away again. "We... We shouldn't..."

The rest of his words were muffled as I pushed my tongue deep into his mouth, coaxing him to open up while squeezing his thigh. He moaned, sending satisfaction surging through my fingertips. Not so chatty now, are you? His body was no longer resisting and his hand which was grabbing the bed sheet tightly had loosened.

I smirked, pulling away and whispering in a sensual tone. "Do you still want to talk?"

"W-what?" He barely managed to open his eyes and when he did, his gaze was clouded with desire. "No."

Finally. He cupped my nape, urgently crushing his mouth to mine. I couldn't help but watch him as we kissed and god, was he beautiful. From the way his eyes were closed, he looked like he was fully immersed in the kiss, entirely focusing on pushing and pulling his lips away from mine.

Hell, he's finally given in and it's making me happy that he's enjoying this so much.

Soft sighs escaped my throat as our tongues met, caressing each other sensually in a wet, steamy kiss. I let my outer robe fall behind me as he slid it off my shoulders, running his hands fervently down my body.

I yanked the right collar of his blazer off his shoulder, attempting to get rid of it. He sat up without breaking the kiss, allowing me to pull it down his arms. Oh, he's being such a good boy.

Once he shrugged it off, I tossed it to the floor. His kisses grew desperate and needy as I began unbuttoning his top. Good. I pulled away, whispering as I grabbed his collar, "Don't expect things to go easy today, baby boy."

He's so cute when he's blushing, it's making me want to go easy on him but continue teasing him at the same time. I pushed him back down onto the bed after removing his top, planting brief kisses across his lips. When I finally pulled him into a deep kiss, he surprised me by intertwining his fingers with mine.

What's this? He's being so sweet, as if what he feels for me is more than just lust... I love it.

I moved down, lowering my kisses to his cheek, jaw, the side of his neck, collarbone and shoulder... Damn, I loved every part of him and I could do this all day.

I opened my mouth, dragging my lips down to his firm chest and leaving a trail of saliva behind before moving down further. The taste of his skin was delicious, each graze of my tongue keeping me more addicted than the last. "Hyuk..." I mumbled in between the heavy, wet kisses I was planting all over his body, occasionally licking and sucking. His groans were like music to my ears, a wonderful reminder that I was making him feel good.

Soon I reached his trousers, only to see that he'd turned hard. I want to do something about it. Before I knew it, I was unbuckling his belt.

"Corrine..."

I disposed of it, then planted a kiss right on his hardness.

"Shit!" He hissed. Oh, gosh. "We... We should stop." His voice was low and raspy, his struggle crystal clear.

Hell, no. I moved back up to face him, only to see that he was staring back at me with his adorable doe brown eyes. I gazed into them, running a finger across his soft, plump lips I could never get enough of. "Are you sure?"

This is familiar. He asks to stop, but I turn him on until he doesn't want to. The last time I did that, he took things up a notch. Not to mention he'd just gone wild during our previous session. Should I risk it and push him beyond what I can handle?

His eyes darkened with desire, instantly giving me an answer.

Come what may.

I reached down and cupped his hardness with my palm, watching as his eyes closed, transforming the look on his face into one of pained pleasure. Wow. He bit down hard on his lower lip, releasing it to let out a loud groan when I started stroking him. Crap, it feels so good touching him. "All you have to say is no, baby boy."

"Fine." He grabbed my nape, crashing his lips onto mine before unclasping my bra and pulling it off me.

"Oh, god." I sucked in a deep breath when his thumb brushed across my nipple, leaving behind a trail of burning heat with his sensual touch. He slid me up against him by the waist, then started kissing my breast. Damn, it feels amazing! My eyelids fluttered shut as his lips brushed against my skin, the sensation soft yet electric. Is it possible for something to feel so good? No one's ever made me feel this before-

I gasped when I felt his tongue flick, moistening my hardened nipple. He's going to set me on fire! When he began sucking slowly, I started to lose my mind. I could barely register the warm and wet sensation of his mouth on my breast, his lips pushing back and forth along with his tongue as he continued. Ohh, holy fuck... My head was spinning, and I couldn't hold back my moans.

We're more intimate than ever before, and it's making me feel like I could fly.

"Oh...!" I grabbed his hair tightly when he slid his fingers down my panties, right into my sensitive area. There it was again, that warm, insanely pleasant feeling he gave me that night he lost control. Hell, it feels so good! I couldn't take it and grabbed his nape, willing his fingers to stay inside me as we indulged in a deep, frenzy kiss.

Low grunts escaped his throat as our tongues moved desperately, greedily exploring each other's mouths. His fingers were wonderful at work, caressing my centre and dragging along my folds until I was moaning into the kiss, yearning for more. It's fucking crazy how good this feels. I feel like I'm about to explode!

Suddenly, I felt his hands on my hips. Crap, why did he stop halfway?

I gasped when he pulled me upwards, causing my centre to push right into his erection. What is this feeling, so heavenly unlike anything I'd ever felt before? Raw pleasure gripped my entire body as I registered his member right in between my legs, as hard as a rock. I was hot all over and wet below. All I wanted was to know what was coming next.

"Fuck," His voice was coarse as if he were in pain, pressing his head backwards on the pillow with his eyes closed. That's the first time I heard him swear when we're making out, and I love it. He remained panting for a few seconds before cupping the back of my head, sliding my mouth onto his.

I whimpered when I felt his fingers inside me again, moving even faster and harder than before. He suddenly pushed so hard that I winced. God, that hurt but it felt so good. The combination of pain and pleasure was creating adrenaline in my body, making me feel a sort of thrill I'd never experienced before.

"Sorry..." He mumbled softly, careful to control his strength afterwards.

And there he was, being so sweet and gentle in the midst of such a heated and passionate moment. It just made me want him more.

I cupped his face with both hands, brushing my lips against his to tell him it was okay.

"You're so wet..." He moaned in between our kisses. I felt my ears burn, and embarrassment instantly swelled up in my chest. He's never said anything like that to me! And to be exposed to him, gosh. He grabbed my nape, pulling me down so he could speak in my ear. "Fuck me."

Shivers ran down my back upon hearing the two words he'd just spoken as a command. God, that sounds like heaven. "You... want me to?"

"Yes. Now." He ordered, pleasuring me even harder. None of us could stop kissing each other.

I wasn't thinking when I answered him. "Take the lead."

It all happened so fast, he'd already gotten rid of his trousers by the time he came on top of me.

Hell, I can't wait.

Our moans filled the room as he grabbed my hips, grinding against me while I had my arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders for support.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck..." His groans were driving me crazy. I'd never heard him sound like that before.

I instantly imagined getting used to the feeling of his hardness against my centre. It felt so right. If it already feels this good, what about when he's really inside me... bare? The thought made my heart race in both nervousness and excitement. I want it, I really want it.

"Harder, Hyuk... Harder." I mumbled breathlessly, dizzy with pleasure and anticipation.

"For fuck's sake, Corrine." He groaned even louder, doing as I asked. Fuck, I'm losing it! I moaned in response as he crushed his mouth to mine, running my fingers through his hair and my tongue against his. No more words came from either of us as we moved together, completely engrossed in the heat.

He started removing my panties while my hands found the waistband of his boxers, about to pull it down. Then he grabbed my hand to stop me. "No, stop."

I opened my eyes, only to see that he was panting as he stared at me. Is that... regret in his eyes? "What's wrong?"

"We... we can't. You want to save your first time for the right person. I-I'm just..." He lowered his head, looking frustrated and ashamed. "Fuck... I'm sorry, Corrine. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I can't believe I... We should stop here. We've already gone too far."

I blinked hearing his words, snapping back to reality. He's right, we almost... He got off me, catching his breath for a few seconds while I slowly sat up. My mind was reeling as he walked over to pick up our scattered clothes. What in the world just happened?

"Put this back on first." He spoke gently, passing me my clothes before sitting down next to me. He turned back to face me once I was done, draping his blazer over my shoulders. He's still taking care of me despite everything.

We sat there in silence, trying to register everything that'd just happened. It was amazing, every second of it. For the first time in my life, I wanted to give my everything to a man. It's all been crazy, me provoking him with my alpha side and agreeing to have sex with him. I nearly slept with my best friend! How did things end up this way?

"Corrine." I remained facing forward, unable to even turn and look at him. "I'm sorry, I-I can't believe I asked you to... I'm so sorry. Are you... mad?"

Why is he apologising when it's not even his fault? "N-no, no. I should be the one saying sorry, I was the one who started it. I should've known better, I... I need some time alone." I got off the bed in a panic, hastily grabbing some pjs from my wardrobe. I was just about to rush over to the bathroom when I felt him grab my hand.

"Look, Corrine, I... I'm not going anywhere tonight. Things have been crazy, but I'm keeping my promise. I won't run. Will you please... look at me? I just need to know if you're okay." He implored softly.

I instantly felt my insides soften. I turned around, slowly meeting his gaze. Why am I feeling an urge to hug him tight and kiss him until the sad look in his eyes goes away? Instead, I gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm okay, Hyuk. Really. Let's just get ready for bed. You should rest, it's been a long day for you."

He nodded, reluctantly letting go of my hand. I made my way to the bathroom, nearly collapsing against the door after I shut it close.

It's been nothing but a crazy night. I closed my eyes, releasing a deep breath when I recalled the way he apologised and looked so guilty. I felt terrible for making him feel that way. I was the one who instigated the whole thing and pushed him until we almost went all the way, yet he put all the blame on himself. Clearly, I didn't think it through at all. I must have been insane.

I was ready to give him my virginity. I'd never gone that far with anyone before!

For him, I'd broken all my rules. But what about him?

I bit my lip recalling the way he was looking at me with regret earlier. Did he... really regret almost doing it with me? Damn, that hurts. I was probably just imagining the sadness in his eyes then.

He'd put on his trousers by the time I came out, but he was still shirtless. All the hickeys I'd just given him were so red... basically fresh out of the oven. Now the things I did to his body... No, don't think about it! He was holding up one of my brother's old shirts while standing in front of my wardrobe, looking completely unimpressed. "I thought your brother had a good fashion sense, but what is this?"

I chuckled. During some of his sleepovers here, he'd borrow the shirts my brother had given me and wear them as pjs. "Don't let him hear that or he'll kill you with that temper of his." Not to mention the fact that he also doesn't know a thing about what's going on between us. His protective ass would turn Eunhyuk into roast meat if he found out.

He shook his head, putting it aside and digging for more clothes.

"Why are you being picky right now-" I trailed off when I saw that he had stopped short, and seemed to be staring in disbelief at something he found. My eyes widened when he pulled out a familiar shirt.

Yesung's shirt.

"What is this doing here?" His gaze was intense as he waited for my answer.

I don't want him to misunderstand! "I-it's not what you think. I spilled a drink on his shirt when he was here to rehearse with me, and I insisted to wash it for him. I just kept forgetting to return it to him."

I expected him to just brush it off and leave it, but there wasn't a single sign of mirth or indifference as he held my gaze. When he spoke, his tone was heavy. "It's kept in here and folded so nicely. If you're supposed to return it, shouldn't it be sitting in a bag somewhere?"

I didn't know why, but his reaction was making me nervous. "O-oh, no. I just kept it in there so it wouldn't accumulate dust. I'm serious, I have no reason to keep it here." I wanted to tell him that both Yesung and I had completely forgotten about the shirt, but my mind was blank and I had no idea why, but something about it just felt wrong.

He stared at me for a few seconds. "I'll help you return it then."

"Uh, yeah... Sure. Thanks."

He nodded and grabbed a random shirt from my wardrobe, avoiding my gaze. "I'll take the couch tonight." Then he headed out of the room. Why is he acting so weird?

Eunhyuk's pov:

Damn it, why the hell would she keep Yesung hyung's shirt so nicely in her wardrobe if it doesn't mean anything to her? And she seemed weirdly nervous answering me, as if I'd caught her doing something wrong.

I looked down at the shirt in my hands, clenching my jaw. Can I just throw it away? He has lots of shirts like this anyway. Ugh, I won't do it since he's my hyung.

But it was bothering me so much, just like how it did when she spent the whole day by his side that day we went out together. I didn't like it either when I found out he'd invited her to sing with him and that she agreed. Especially the fact that he'd been going over to her place to rehearse. If she spilled a drink on his shirt and he took it off... Doesn't that mean he also got to borrow a shirt from her?

I'm the only guy who gets to do that!

I groaned in frustration. The anger and jealousy was eating me up.

This whole thing was driving me insane, especially the way she made me submit to her. It was already the second time I'd ever lost control in bed like that because god, she was impossible to resist. She showed up being such an alpha that I was so mesmerised and turned on. When she touched my erection, I lost every bit of the little self-control I had left.

I'd never gone this far with a girl before, much less enjoy it until I couldn't stop. It always felt like heaven whenever I was doing it with her. The way she kissed me with her tongue, the way she pushed against me, the way her soft, slim body felt in my hands... Her taste was warm and intoxicating, and it made me absolutely happy to pleasure her with my own hands until she moaned, telling me that I was making her feel good.

I can't stop reliving it in my mind. I was ready and wanted to take her so badly. It's never happened with any girl before. I spent the next few hours tossing and turning, just thinking about her and what she'd made me feel.

"AH!" I bolted up from the couch, giving up on my sleep. What's this? All I want to do is look at her right now. Before I could stop myself, I'd gotten up and walked to her room. I sat down next to her on the bed, staring at her beautiful face as she lay fast asleep. In seconds, it hit me.

I'm in love with her.

Finally, it all made sense. How I couldn't stop thinking about her, how jealous I was of Yesung hyung, and how I lost all ability to think every time she touched me. It was exactly why I lost control and took things so far the last time. No wonder. From some point onwards, it felt like she was the only girl I could see. I'd never want her to get hurt, but I was ready to be responsible for her no matter what it took.

But she didn't seem to feel the same. Everything happened so quickly, and she seemed upset when she realised I nearly took away her virginity.

Doesn't make her less of an angel. She was so beautiful and amazing, I couldn't breathe just looking at her. In that moment, I realised. She was my dream girl. All I wanted to do was take her out and make her happy, kiss her openly and tell her I wanted to be her boyfriend.

It all started from a dare. A stupid dare that was yet a blessing and changed our relationship forever.

If only she knew, it also changed the way I looked at her. Forever.

She suddenly started to frown, looking tense in her sleep. How dare something bother such an angel in her sleep? I reached out and gently used my thumb to ease the crease on her forehead, which worked - only for a few seconds.

She's already been through so much because of me, the least I can do is ensure her a good night's sleep!

Corrine's pov:

I woke up a few hours later at about three in the morning, only to find myself in his arms. My heart skipped a beat.

What's he doing here?

He had one arm under my head pillowing it, and the other wrapped around my waist. His face was just inches away from mine, and my hands were trapped against his chest.

He smells so good... My heart raced at our close proximity, and I found myself staring at him. I can't believe I almost slept with him. Every moment of it was amazing. I would have given him everything if he hadn't stopped us.

Hyuk... I don't know when it started, but you're so gorgeous to me now that I can't help but stop and marvel at your beauty whenever I look at you.

My eyes widened when he stirred, and I quickly pretended to be asleep.

I felt him staring at me, running his hand down my hair while whispering, "I'm sorry... Please don't ever leave me." Then he cupped my head, gently kissing my forehead before pulling me closer. Soon his breathing softened, and he was fast asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes, watching his handsome, peaceful form asleep.

What was that?

[Pic credits:

Eunhyuk at suju's One More Time showcase in Macau: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/612841461815406159/]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 269 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...
321 22 4
Donghae has a limited time. His love has an expiration date. Donghae's life is like a bomb-every hour-every minute-ever second counts, but Donghae's...
18.9K 259 32
Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. After 18 year, they been told to leave the h...
72 4 2
" what if the right moment is now ... What if the right moment has already passed.... What if the right moment is never..." A slice of life , just a...