The imperial concubine and th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Hua Luojiao is the most beautiful concubine, and Zhuge Fanchi is the empress of the world. The two fought for... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 129

Chapter 70

103 2 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 70

    Netizens were stunned.

    [Are there so many melons today? 】

    【Wow, it's Sukie, SK's beauty manager, Chant's personal secretary, hey. 】

    【Sukie is still so good, she is the only one in SK who dares to challenge Chant, and no one else. ]

    [It's really good, I heard that it is very easy to get sponsors, the only drawback is that it only plays with Chant hahaha. 】

    【Tsk tsk tsk indirect kissing! Chant also acquiesced! I remember that Chant and Teacher Hua have the same temperament, they are very furry, and they don't like to share private and intimate items with others. ]

    [Yes, last time when the SK team was established, Chant took a bite of fried noodles and stopped eating. At this time, their team's big wow took it to eat, and was scolded by Chant, saying that in the future his stuff Others are not allowed to touch. ']

    [Hey, I was caught off guard by a mouthful of dog food. Sukie is really you! The relationship with Chant is just that good! ]

    [My brother still knows how to play! Keep beauties in your own team, and you can see and touch them anytime, anywhere. 】

    【Don't be so obscene with the previous one, although I also want to hehe. ]

    Some netizens even released the famous scene of the interaction between the two of them again.

    The pink tone used in the video, the background music chosen also seems to have a pink buff.

    In the camera, Chu Xingyin is playing basketball with someone.

    At the end of the game, Nian Moqi came over, lifted up his shirt, tested the hardness of his abdominal muscles with the palm of his hand, and lamented with others, saying that a person like him who has been meditating for ten thousand years actually has such hard abdominal muscles.

    As soon as the picture changed, Chu Xingyin said that he was sweating and going to take a bath, and Nian Moqi went in carelessly to hand a towel to Chu Xingyin. The two met at the bathroom door, their eyes met.

    The most famous scene was when the SK team won the championship last year. In front of the camera, Nian Moqi was so excited that she hugged Chu Xingyin and kissed him on the cheek. He didn't resist.

    In the video, someone interviewed and asked him how he felt about these things.

    Although he had a cold face, his tone was extremely frivolous.

    "What do you want me to say?"

    was called Versailles by the audience.

    In fact, this edited video has been released a long time ago, but everyone didn't know that Chant was Hua Luojiao's son at that time, so they didn't know that he was Le Yan's boyfriend.

    But Hua Luojiao knew that Le Yan cried because of these things.

    Leyan had seen the scene where Nian Moqi kissed Chu Xingyin last year, and had also talked to him about it.

    Chu Xingyin's original words at that time.

    "Xiaoyan, Sukie is right. You little girls are too sensitive and delicate. This is just a daily interaction between teammates. There are not many domestic teams that can win the Global Invitational. We were so happy that day." Le

    Yan Continue to reason with him, saying that Nian Moqi knows that he has a girlfriend and still does this, she must like him.

    Chu Xingyin's original words:

    "I asked her, and she said that I was a buddy."

    "Xiaoyan, my circle may be different from yours. You are too obedient, and you don't have many friends of the opposite sex. In fact, we The team is like this, this level of contact is very normal, it belongs to the greetings between brothers, don't keep thinking about it."

    Except for this incident, other things happened after the broadcast of "Mother-in-law is here", so I also Hua Luojiao was involved.

    Le Yan likes to watch trending searches, and he sees them all at once. Every time, he will be absent-minded for a whole day. Once, he almost smashed a pot of succulents.

    Hua Luojiao has always disliked the unhappy people around her.

    Back then in the palace, Zhuge Fanchi always laughed at her blindly protecting her shortcomings, saying that as long as it was her people, if someone bullied them, the bully would end in misery.

    But Hua Luojiao took it for granted, since she was her person and went out with her face.

    You can bully others, but you must never be bullied by others.

    Especially Xiaoyan.

    Xiaoyan is very good. Although he is soft and soft, he is not timid at all and has a very strong side.

    Hua Luojiao likes it.

    And she couldn't accept such a cute little guy with a frowning face, and felt that he had disrupted the feng shui of the whole family.

    It's just that she herself doesn't like surfing the Internet, so she doesn't know why Le Yan is unhappy.

    So she asked casually, and the little girl rushed into her arms, holding her and crying.

    Hua Luojiao was quite surprised at that time, because at that time Le Yan and Sun Yafa still treated her and Zhuge Fanchi in a state of respect and did not dare to touch them.

    Unexpectedly, Le Yan threw herself directly into her arms.

    This must be how wronged.

    Hua Luojiao immediately softened her heart and asked her what happened.

    Le Yan:

    "Whoa, Teacher Hua, why is this happening?"

    "I hate Chu Xingyin like this, but I like you so much, Teacher Hua. I shouldn't block him, because she is you But I really can't forgive him, I don't know what to do, and I don't know how to face him."

    The little girl spoke upside down, and Hua Luojiao was confused, so she was investigated that night one time.

    Seeing her son's messy things, Hua Luojiao took a deep breath.

    In the team alone, apart from Su Moqi, there is actually a baby who just turned eighteen.

    brute!

    The other kinds of scandals are even more serious, like sand, countless.

    Young event female anchors, all kinds of sister fans, sister fans, aunt fans, mother fans, and even boys can spread the word.

    Does he really think of himself as a prince?

    That's what Hua Luojiao said to Le Yan at that time.

    "Xiaoyan, you can do whatever you want. I am me, and Xingyin is Xingyin. You have to pay attention to your own feelings, and don't let yourself go because you want to accommodate the outside world." So Leyan never talked to Chu Xing

    . Moan and good.

    The time Yafan and Yunchen officially announced their marriage was the best time for Leyan and Xingyin to announce their marriage, but Hua Luojiao didn't force her to make an official announcement.

    Hua Luojiao felt that if her son didn't resolve the conflict well, she might get a divorce someday.

    At that time, the harm to Xiaoyan will be the greatest, no matter in terms of psychology, physiology or career.

    Looking at the situation again today, huh, huh, sure enough.

    My bear son really looks like he wants to have no wife.

    Hua Luojiao looked at Chu Xingyin in the camera, and touched Li Huatang in her arms.

    "Good boy, I'm really sorry, mom can't make decisions for you."

    "You also know that mom and Xiaoyan have to feed the cat, raise succulents, read magazines, play games, chat with friends, drink afternoon tea, Watching Xiao Xianrou and watching your aunt die, mother really can't control it."

    "Your own daughter-in-law can handle it by herself, mother has downloaded it, and I made an appointment with Xiaoyan to beat the king."

    Chu Xingyin: "Wait, say it again, what kind of meat are you looking at?"

    Netizen: "..."

    The netizen burst out laughing.

    [Hahaha, Teacher Hua is really busy! I feel sorry for Teacher Hua. ]

    [Ms. Hua really brought the yin and yang to the extreme. 】

    【Envious of Le Yan, Teacher Hua is supporting her, right? yes? ]

    [Mr. Zhuge: Why do you bother me about the three of you? Who did I provoke? ]

    [So Mu Xingyin is really Chu Xingyin? Le Yan is his girlfriend? ]

    [Not necessarily, looking at Sun Yafan and Chu Yunchen, maybe Leyan is already his real wife. ]

    [Laughing, Sun Yafan later said that the reason for choosing a hidden marriage was that she didn't like being with her mother-in-law, and she also admitted that she was really attractive, she and Le Yan are so good, I guess Le Yan is also in the same situation. 】

    【The face of Le Yan will also be swollen from the beating. ]

    [Poor Xiaoyan, what should I do? If it's really Chant's wife, my husband is abroad with the female manager emmm...]

    [Woooooo Xiaoyan is so pitiful, hug Xiaoyan, you really can't find a boyfriend who is too handsome. 】

    【You just accept it? Are you so calm? No one thinks that the prince of the Chu family has changed his surname and came out to play games, is it really unreal? ]

    [No fantasy, Mr. Hua's son, if he can't fight back, he just needs to go back and inherit billions of dollars of wealth, this is the normal appearance of the rich second generation! 】

    【Am I the only one who cares about losing another chance to become the daughter-in-law of Teacher Hua or Teacher Zhuge? ]

    [Thank you for the invitation, I have seen through it, so now my biggest dream is that Fanhua CP will give birth to a cub to marry me! 】

    Netizens didn't think it was a big deal, and focused on Nian Moqi again.

    【Does Sukie know that Chant is the prince of the Chu family? ]

    [She should know, then she should also know that Le Yan is Chant's girlfriend or wife? 】

    【Sukie happens to be here, why don't you come out and explain? 】

    Hua Luojiao glanced at her dog son in the camera, her fingers were already on the exit button, but Chu Xingyin yelled: "Mom! Don't!"

    Hua Luojiao frowned.

    She thought to herself, if her dog son is still stupid enough to continue to understand the atmosphere, and wants to put his family affairs on the Internet to make people laugh, she will let him know what mother's love is, and he can't bear it!

    Who knew that Chu Xingyin really did this.

    He looked up at Nian Moqi and said, "Sukie, please explain."

    Hua Luojiao's eyes lit up with fire.

    She glanced at Zhuge Fanchi, and Zhuge Fanchi gave her a look with a smile on his lips.

    Hua Luojiao suppressed herself and did nothing, it was up to him to sing.

    Over there, Nian Moqi really got closer and waved her hand in the camera.

    "Hello three big stars."

    "Don't listen to their nonsense, Chant and I are good buddies. I didn't know that Chant had such an identity before. If I knew that he was a rich second generation, I wouldn't play with him. So as not to end up like a certain rich lady."

    Netizens laughed.

    Hua Luojiao also smiled.

    Who said she was eccentric? This is the one who is really weird, and actually mocked them for treating Su Zhi badly.

    But this is a good buddy of his own son, and his arm is directly around Chu Xingyin's neck, which is really good.

    Hua Luojiao was just about to speak, when suddenly Le Yan hugged her shoulder from the side, leaned close to her ear, and whispered: "Mr. Hua, I'll come." As he spoke, he changed his loneliness just now

    , Clenching her fists, she said excitedly, "I actually met a rare man whore, yeah yeah!"

    Hua Luojiao: "..."

    Hua Luojiao let her go.

    At this time, Nian Moqi's arms were still around Chu Xingyin's neck, and netizens began to laugh and talk.

    [Xiaoyan really, a big star was bullied by a female manager of a game team. 】

    [I think Le Yan has fallen out of favor. Don't look at Chant's declaration of overlord because of the hot spring incident just now, but since he can speak so fiercely, it means that he doesn't take her seriously anymore. ]

    [I agree with what the previous brother said, getting angry just feels that my girlfriend can't show it to others, it's a male instinct. ]

    [Alas! I can't blame Chant either, I want to post it just because of his good looks, it's normal to have a few ambiguous partners outside, Le Yan wants to open up. ]

    Le Yan ignored these gossip.

    When she faced the camera, the end of her eyes turned red for a second, and crystal tears also ooze from her eyes.

    Her voice was filled with disbelief and grievance.

    "Well, Chu Xingyin, she, her hand touched the sportswear I bought for you." With a

    simple sentence, I didn't see her rolling around like a baby.

    Chu Xingyin suddenly stood up and took a step back, with a ghost-like expression on his face.

    "Fuck Nian Moqi, who told you to touch my clothes!"

    The whole network: "..."

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you at 2022-08-20 18:20:18~2022-08-20 18:41:14 During the period, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for mine: 1 demon star twin;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 8.3K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
37K 706 41
Novel Summary Dressed as the five scumbags who turned from genius to waste in the future world? I'm sorry, making mechas, dispensing potions, cooking...
184K 2.8K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...
1.7M 92.7K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...