Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    [Surname Chu? Is it the Chu family? 】

    【Fuck, it can't really be Sun Yafan's wealthy boyfriend, right? Why don't you show up? Is it an ugly face? 】

    【Mr. Zhuge's style, how could he have an ugly son! 】

    【Is it because Dad is ugly? Speaking of which, the Chu family is really mysterious. Even the president only occasionally appears at the banquet of the chamber of commerce, and his profile is still in the distance. ]

    [What does it mean to be in his sight since childhood? Did the two of them have anything to do with each other when they were young? 】

    【Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ]

    At this time, Zhuge Fanchi was also eating melons at home.

    She checked her son Chu Yunchen's Weibo.

    It turned out that we met at that time.

    I also watched the movie "The Little Junior Sister" played by Sun Yafan on the Internet.

    The first episode of this show has just aired, and the role of the female number three is really pitiful, and she is often used as the background board.

    The only scene with a slight sense of presence is the vicious look she showed when she ran into the hero and the heroine talking.

    When Zhuge Fanchi took Sun Yafan to practice martial arts in those days, she heard her say about this show, and knew that the third female lead would turn black, kill decent people, do all kinds of bad things, and finally be killed by the hero and heroine together.

    Such a role, to put it bluntly, is the control group for the heroine.

    Generally playing this kind of role, it is easy to act as a love brain without self.

    Humble and insane, it might make people disgusted.

    However, Sun Yafan directly broke this convention in the first scene.

    She has a cold face and a proud posture. Even if she loves the hero, she still has the courage of a senior sister.

    The senior sister likes the junior brother, but she is not blindly doting on her. She also has a strict side to the junior brother.

    An unimportant character who stands out in the first episode.

    The barrage is also emotional.

    [Oh my God, such a good senior sister, why can't the hero see it! Is this fucking myopia tens of thousands of degrees? ]

    [Senior sister is so warm and sassy, ​​love senior sister, tell me if you don't want it. ]

    [Senior sister's expression is so touching! Don't be afraid that the villain is bad, but be afraid that the villain is too charming! 】

    In a sense, Liu Qingqing's sixth sense is very strong.

    Sun Yafan was indeed a threat.

    Born to be an actor, although she is not as good as Hua Luojiao back then, she is not far behind.

    Even this kind of unworthy role, she can play it with peace of mind. She can empathize with the characters in the play, make people feel immersive, and can show the arc of the characters.

    Because other people's dramas can no longer be aired, she took the opportunity to win the Best Actress.

    Even if those dramas are not blocked, as long as there is no shady scene, the position of actress will one day be none other than Sun Yafan.