Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Sun Yafan wants to work hard and become a wealthy family.

    Perhaps it was her strong belief that moved God. On this day, a director actually asked her to make a movie, and she was also the leading actress.

    When Sun Yafan received the invitation, she was stunned.

    At a time like this, can a director take the initiative to contact her?

    Or a director for the big screen? !

    In her trance, she had an unreal feeling of being hit by a pie from the sky.

    Sun Yafan knew the director.

    Although he is not that kind of big-name director, he has made two films and has a good reputation. Both films scored 7 points in a certain section.

    This director not only has a good reputation, but also has no airs.

    Because she said thank you on the phone, the director even said no thanks, saying that they also want to take advantage of her popularity, which is called a win-win situation.

    He even told her the salary, saying that the base salary is 10 million yuan, and if the box office is particularly good, there will be star rewards.

    In this era when the salary limit order has been introduced, this salary is already very good.

    So Sun Yafan agreed and asked the manager to contact the director. The matter was settled and the contract was signed.

    Who would have thought that on the day of signing the contract, when she and her manager brother arrived at the appointed place, they saw an unexpected visitor in the office.

    When Sun Yafan saw her, she secretly smiled.

    Sure enough, he didn't let go.

    Why are the mistresses so confident these days?

    That's right, that person is Su Zhi.

    It's another Friday.

    The show hadn't started yet, and a tall building had already been built under the official Weibo.

    When the show started to air, the comment section was even more crowded.

    The program group is worthy of being the program group of Star TV, so don't really understand the preferences of netizens.

    The first picture is of Hua Luojiao standing at the door of the room wearing a dark red suspender nightdress with a smock, black hair loose, and a look of getting up.

    For her, the smock was not well worn, like an ancient woman's shawl, loosely wrapped between the elbows, revealing her flawless and slender shoulders.

    Three points lazy and seven points coquettish, instantly ignited the audience, and the bullet screens of netizens couldn't hold it anymore.

    [Oh my god! Is this something I can watch without paying? ]

    [Knock! If I can still produce such modeling pictures at the age of forty, I will have no regrets in my fucking life. ]

    [The key point is that this shape is not hard and concave! Look at this skin, without makeup is more delicate than makeup, it is almost flawless! ]

    [Really, cosmetics will only cover up Teacher Hua's beauty! 】

    Afterwards, Hua Luojiao saw Le Yan bring in those succulents.