The imperial concubine and th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Hua Luojiao is the most beautiful concubine, and Zhuge Fanchi is the empress of the world. The two fought for... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 129

Chapter 50

111 2 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50

    Le Yan was suddenly named, and the anger in his cheeks was exhausted. He pointed at his nose with wide eyes: "Me?"

    Su Zhi put her legs together, sitting gracefully, with a friendly smile on her face: "Yes, I think I I shouldn't let my elders pour tea for me, are you right?"

    Le Yan: "..."

    Le Yan can no longer learn to hold back, she pouted: "Don't pour it, you have to drink it yourself." Le

    Yan I'm going to be pissed off by Su Zhi.

    Why can you follow other people's husbands to other people's homes so openly!

    She obviously told her that Chu Yunchen and Yafan are married! Got the certificate! The kind protected by national law!

    Why can you still rob others of your husband so confidently!

    Su Zhi ignored her rare gloomy expression: "I'm sorry, I thought this was your house, and I'm here as a guest. Don't ordinary hosts usually pour tea for guests? Or, your parents didn't teach you this?

    Le Yan: "..." Le

    Yan was furious.

    She thought about it.

    That's right, Yafan was trapped in the kitchen by Chu Yunchen, can't the two teachers really help this girl pour tea?

    No, absolutely not!

    Le Yan had no choice, so he muttered and walked to the water dispenser.

    At this time, Su Zhi stopped her again.

    "I'm sorry Xiaoyan, I saw a pack of roselle flowers beside the drinking water in your house, right? Let's make that, although it's not good, like my grandma would like to drink, but I'll give it a try."

    Le Yan: "..."

    Le Yan looked at Hua Luojiao, cursing "something wrong" and "crazy" in his heart.

    This roselle tea is Teacher Hua's favorite drink. She said her grandma would like to drink it? What will Teacher Hua think when she hears this? It must be very sad woo woo woo! Teacher Hua hates people implying that she is old, woo woo woo.

    Le Yan's mouth pouted to the sky!

    She blamed herself, when she made tea for Teacher Hua in the morning, she shouldn't be distracted and forget the flower tea here.

    But it was just this one time that he didn't put it back in the cabinet, good guy, this person saw it.

    Do you have binoculars in your eyes?

    Le Yan ordered himself to calm down.

    Suddenly, a light flashed in her head.

    "I'm sorry, Ms. Su, this roselle flower is for my teacher Hua's exclusive use, so I can't give it to you."

    Su Zhi's expression froze for a moment.

    Oops!

    She always saw Hua Luojiao drinking tea with her hands in the show, but she didn't pay attention to what kind of tea it was.

    These are good, actually made such a mistake.

    But she just smiled: "It's okay, my aunt treats me differently from others."

    After speaking, she looked at Hua Luojiao.

    Hua Luojiao smiled and nodded.

    Le Yan was even more angry.

    When he thought that this man knowingly knew that Chu Yunchen was Yafan's legal husband and deliberately interfered, he was so angry that he wanted to beat him up.

    Coupled with the fact that she deliberately designed to rob Yafan's heroine, she wanted to beat someone even more.

    At that time, Yafan hadn't signed a contract with the shabby director, and the director insisted that the company persuade Yafan to publicize it on Weibo first.

    Yafan felt that it was not good, but it was not good to go against the company's wishes, so she agreed, announcing on Weibo that she might star in this movie, and asked fans to help promote it.

    Who would have thought that the director would turn against him, and the heroine would be replaced by Su Zhi.

    Then the water army who didn't know where it came from started to take the rhythm.

    So on the Internet, this matter became that Yafan thought highly of herself, and people didn't want to cooperate with her at all, but she took the lead in making an official announcement, because she wanted to make a movie and was crazy.

    Le Yanqi, Fengyin, who is about to go bankrupt, is really scary, and he is terribly cowardly.

    I don't know what will happen to the new Fengyin, or I should tell Teacher Hua to change companies.

    That's right, Le Yan now has a new manager, it is Hua Luojiao.

    That day, Hua Luojiao said that there was a contract she wanted to sign, and it was precisely for this reason.

    It was as if Le Yan was hit by a 100 carat top rare diamond.

    It's Teacher Hua!

    flower! old! division! want! Do! she! through! discipline! people!

    That Teacher Hua who prefers to be served even when serving tea is going to be her manager!

    No, no, anyway, Le Yan is very angry now.

    How could she pour tea for Su Zhi?

    She wished she could let Su Zhi get out of here now!

    However, at this time, Hua Luojiao smiled and glanced at her: "Xiaoyan, stop mumbling, pour tea for the guests."

    Le Yan: "!!!"

    I really want to cry! Why is Teacher Hua protecting her so much!

    But Le Yan always listened to Hua Luojiao, so he went to pour a cup of tea.

    Su Zhi took the teacup, took a sip, and then showed a trace of dissatisfaction.

    She handed the teacup back to Le Yan: "I'm sorry Xiaoyan, this tea is too cold. Your parents should have taught you that, right? Tea for hospitality must be hot to reflect the enthusiasm of the host." Le Yan: "

    ... "I love you big-headed ghost!

    Le Yan looked at the sunlight cast by the window, it was hot and dazzling.

    Afraid of embarrassing the two teachers, she took a deep breath and went to make another cup.

    Su Zhi took the cup while talking with Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi.

    Suddenly, she was startled, her hands trembled, and the cup fell to the ground.

    She stood up, and hastily patted the little splashes of water on her body: "Xiaoyan! Are you trying to burn me to death?"

    Le Yan: "..."

    Le Yan sneered in his heart, he couldn't bear it, and there was no need to bear it any longer.

    But she thought again, after all, this is the guest of the two teachers, and she grew up watching them.

    Just now, the two teachers showed disregard for previous suspicions again. If she confronts this person now, the faces of the two teachers will definitely not look good.

    Le Yan had no choice but to instinctively cast her gaze on Hua Luojiao.

    But she found that Hua Luojiao was also looking at her.

    Teacher Hua's eyes were dark.

    But Le Yan could tell that she wasn't angry because she filled Su Zhi with too hot water.

    After getting along for so long, Le Yan can already see something in Teacher Hua's eyes.

    But she wasn't quite sure.

    At this moment, suddenly, Su Zhi didn't know what he heard, and yelled towards the kitchen: "Yun Chen, why don't you come and sit with me and the aunts?" Boom

    ! Le Yan's reason suddenly disconnected!

    After a while, Le Yan came over again with a cup of tea.

    Su Zhi had been waiting for Chu Yunchen to reply, but Chu Yunchen never replied to her.

    Su Zhi felt sad, and she was really thirsty. She knew that the temperature of the tea the previous two times was suitable, and that Le Yan was always timid, so she didn't even look at it, and drank more than half of the tea in An An's mind.

    She drank too fast, and by the time she realized it, the tea had already entered her stomach, which almost made her sick to death.

    But she tried not to show it, and just pointed at Le Yan: "You! You!" Seeing this,

    Zhuge Fanchi walked to her side: "What's the matter, Su Zhi? Is there something uncomfortable?"

    After speaking, he looked at Le Yan "Xiaoyan, did you make your tea too hot this time?"

    Seeing Su Zhi's daring expression, Le Yan burst into laughter.

    Make you arrogant!

    Just now she poured the oil used for weight loss meals into Su Zhi's tea.

    She doesn't like the cooking oil herself, and thinks she didn't buy it well, because it is salty, fresh and sweet.

    Seeing Su Zhi's provocation just now, she came up with this idea.

    It just so happened that the cooking oil was placed in the dining room, in the cabinet next to the water dispenser, so she took it and poured a lot into it.

    The oil is brown, and the roselle tea is brown-red, and there are roselles floating in it. The oil and water floating on it can't be seen clearly, so it's quite secretive.

    But she was also worried, what if Su Zhi found out.

    Who knew that Su Zhi would drink it so obediently, Le Yan said in her heart, "God helped me".

    Su Zhi clutched her neck and retched for a while, Zhuge Fanchi brought her purified water.

    Su Zhi took several sips, then went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth, but the nausea still lingered.

    After she recovered, she roughly guessed what was in the water.

    In fact, she has also drank a similar weight-loss vegetable oil. When mixed with it, even the vegetable salad will be much more delicious.

    She really didn't know where Leyan got such a disgusting taste, it looked like Sanwu cheap stuff, it tasted sour, salty and oily, it was so disgusting, it was like swallowing a cockroach alive.

    But she has an arrogant temper, and she doesn't want Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi to see that she has been deceived by foolish jokes.

    She wanted to see a family doctor as soon as possible, but she was reluctant to part with Chu Yunchen.

    After resting on the sofa for a while, she weighed the pros and cons, and felt that this thing would not kill people, so she chose to knock out her teeth and swallow it, and kept it.

    Who would have thought that at this moment, Hua Luojiao suddenly sat beside her.

    There was a slight smile on her lips.

    "Su Zhi, why didn't you say hello before you came?"

    Su Zhi's back stiffened.

    After staying in Chu's house for a long time, she still knows these two.

    In the Chu family, Hua Luojiao is the most polite person.

    When she was a child, the two families were so good, she had to make an appointment by phone before going to Chu's house, otherwise Hua Luojiao would teach her that it was impolite and there were no rules.

    But today is not impossible!

    The fact that Chu Yunchen drove here to guard the whole night last night has been exposed on the Internet. I heard that the program team almost thought he was here to secretly film.

    The Internet is laughing at him now, saying that he offended Sun Yafan, and now Sun Yafan doesn't even give him a chance to make amends, and he still has to do secret photography near the villa.

    [Wife abuse is fun for a while, chasing wives in the crematorium]

    Plus what Uncle Chu did last night, she knew that these things would definitely irritate Chu Yunchen.

    Chu Yunchen was like this. When he was a child, he was jealous that Chufeng could win the favor of Aunt Zhuge, so he also learned to find ways to make his mother happy, like a fool.

    Without even thinking about it, Su Zhi knew that Chu Yunchen would come here today.

    One is to imitate his father's straight-ball attack and stalk Sun Yafan back, and the other is to visit Aunt Zhuge.

    Sure enough, she brought people here, and after reporting to the program team, she bumped into Chu Yunchen and entered the villa.

    So Su Zhi also followed in.

    She didn't care what Chu Yunchen thought.

    Ever since she was abandoned by Chu Yunchen in the restaurant last night, she has figured it out.

    Chu Yunchen doesn't like her anymore, but it doesn't matter, children choose love, and she chooses wealth, status and family honor.

    She doesn't need Chu Yunchen's love, what she wants is the status of Chu Yunchen's wife and daughter-in-law of the Chu family.

    Thinking of this, Su Zhi resolutely swallowed up the dumb.

    She pretended to be friendly and stopped talking about the tea, but asked Zhuge Fanchi: "Auntie, may I move these gifts to your room?" After

    she finished speaking, she looked at Zhuge Fanchi with some anxiety, Actually nodded.

    "It just so happens that I also have something to tell you. Come here."

    Su Zhi jumped for joy, she was able to enter Zhuge Fanchi's room!

    You know, in Chu's house, apart from Chu Feng and Hua Luojiao, even Chu Yunchen didn't dare to enter Zhuge Fanchi's room!

    Su Zhi's face was calm, her heart was full of joy, and she happily followed Zhuge Fanchi in.

    When she entered the room, she was about to put down the gift boxes she was holding, but Zhuge Fanchi waved her hand to stop her.

    Zhuge Fanchi leaned against the table and looked at her: "Su Zhi, you can go back after dinner."

    Su Zhi was stunned for a moment, and there was a trace of surprise in her eyes: "Aunt Zhuge, I am connected to you right now." Are you going to be driven away if you play here?"

    Zhuge Fanchi came over and put his arms around her shoulders: "Su Zhi, if you came here to see me and your Aunt Luo Jiao, of course I won't drive you away. But ask yourself, are you just here to see us?"

    Su Zhi couldn't face her penetrating eyes, but she wasn't really stupid enough to admit it.

    Anyway, even if he knew she was lying, Zhuge Fanchi would treat her as young and ignorant just like when he was a child.

    Su Zhi ordered herself to be more righteous: "Aunt Zhuge, I really just want to come and see you! Why do everyone think of me so badly? I like Chu Yunchen, and I have liked Chu Yunchen. Is it a sin that will never be erased in a lifetime? "

    Zhuge Fanchi stretched out his hand and pressed her in front of her: "Okay, as long as you sincerely come to continue our family relationship, then we welcome you to come anytime." Su Zhiwan said, "Thank you, Aunt

    Zhuge, you watched me grow up ." Yes, you are also my dearest person."

    In the evening, we ate together in the restaurant.

    Chu Yunchen was like a cocklebur, as if he would stick to Sun Yafan to the death.

    His plan was finally half successful just now.

    I know that the husband and wife quarrel at the end of the bed, and he and Yafan have experienced so much together, how could it be replaced by some unknown dogs?

    He was in the kitchen just now, and he first handled the fish for Yafan with the chef-level furious knife skills he learned from his mother.

    Then he chopped all kinds of chicken and duck meat. Of course, he bought these ingredients.

    Then he washed the dishes, moved the single sofa in the living room to the kitchen, invited Yafan to sit on it, rolled up his sleeves in front of Yafan, and performed twenty-four filial piety and a super good husband.

    Every time he finished cooking a dish, when he came back after serving it out, he would kiss Sun Yafan, admit his mistakes, promise to prove his identity at any time, and swear to God three-piece suit.

    After finishing more than ten dishes, Yafan's expression finally relaxed.

    When he overwhelmed her, she no longer treated him with the increasingly sophisticated kung fu.

    Speaking of it, in fact, he always knew that Yafan was giving him a chance.

    Because if she didn't want to give him a chance and listen to his explanation, she would have kicked the sofa and ran out of the kitchen by herself.

    In short, after some hard work on his part, Yafan finally gave him some hope.

    So he is also sticky on the table in various ways, and picks up vegetables for Yafan.

    But Yafan didn't seem to like it very much.

    Where is she eating? It seemed that he had been watching his mother and aunt all the time, and he took the initiative to adjust the position of the dishes.

    His mother likes to eat shrimp, so she silently moved the whole plate of shrimp to her mother's side.

    My aunt likes to eat fish, and it didn't take long before the fish was moved to my aunt's side.

    The same is true for Le Yan, who made dessert and came to make tea, and even took the initiative to pick up vegetables for Aunt Hua, and put them in Aunt Hua's bowl with a whimper.

    And his aunt, who has always been obsessed with cleanliness, actually took it and ate it!

    Chu Yunchen: "..."

    Chu Yunchen was suddenly a little dazed, he didn't seem to understand the girls' thoughts.

    But he was more guilty.

    Why does he feel that he is not so careful as a son?

    At the same time, he has a bit of lemon, why does it feel like my wife is losing me in her eyes? My mother is even more favored than me? !

    Chu Yunchen couldn't get his wife's love, so he wanted to get his wife's love even more.

    He looked at Sun Yafan: "Yafan, can you feed me a bite like Leyan feeds his aunt?"

    Sun Yafan glanced at him, showing a shy expression rarely seen in a thousand years.

    "You have hands yourself."

    Chu Yunchen: "!!!"

    Why is she shy? Who is she shy about?

    Chu Yunchen ordered himself to calm down.

    Everyone here, except him, is a woman.

    no man.

    Chu Yunchen took another look at Sun Yafan, who was staring at Zhuge Fanchi.

    Chu Yunchen felt relieved.

    I understand, it is said that an ugly daughter-in-law sees her in-laws. Although Yafan is not an ugly daughter-in-law, she is also afraid of seeing her mother-in-law.

    In particular, I should not like to flirt with him in front of my mother-in-law.

    After Chu Yunchen figured it out, he found Sun Yafan even more cute, so he deliberately teased her: "It's fine if you don't feed me, I'll feed you." After speaking, he scooped up a spoonful of

    Sun Yafan's favorite minced meat tofu and handed it to her mouth: " Open your mouth."

    At this moment, suddenly, a cold voice came from the table.

    "Yunchen, aren't you afraid of scalding her to death?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
40.2K 347 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
4.1M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 60.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...