The imperial concubine and th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Hua Luojiao is the most beautiful concubine, and Zhuge Fanchi is the empress of the world. The two fought for... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 129

Chapter 12

267 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 12

    After breakfast, Sun Yafan mopped the floor of the house, wiped the table and stools, and then came to Zhuge Fanchi's room and asked where Zhuge Fanchi's change of clothes was.

    Zhuge Fanchi blocked his mouth with a fist and smiled, saying no need.

    Sun Yafan blushed and ran away.

    She came to the set.

    The film she is filming now, "The Little Junior Sister" is a big IP of Internet literature, in which she plays the female number three, a senior who loves the male lead but cannot be turned into a madman.

    There are very few scenes for this role. It should have been able to be filmed smoothly, but the reality is that it was very difficult, and it was all stuck in the fighting scenes.

    Sun Yafan hesitated for a while in the dressing room, stretched her brows, forced herself to put on a smile, and walked into the studio.

    Just about to say hello to the director and the others, the voice of the martial arts instructor Meng Yi rang.

    "Late again? Don't you know how much time is wasted by makeup? Can't you come earlier? Let so many people wait for you!

    " All the field staff had to stop what they were doing.

    They all looked at Sun Yafan.

    "Sure enough, the most humble actress in history, isn't she? Why are you late? The filming is almost finished, and the makeup artist is coming behind her." "Shh! Don't talk nonsense! But

    Sun Yafan's luck is so good that it makes people envious. So many films of her predecessors were all rejected, and she made way for her to win the best actress. Speaking of which, our heroine has not won the best actress yet." "That

    film It is indeed a minority, but I think her acting is very good, she has a unique aura, which makes people's eyes shine." "

    Whoever you are, you think it, don't think it, let the bosses think it. So what if she won the actress It’s still early! I heard that her company, yes, is that awesome Fengyin Media, they don’t like her because they want to take advantage of her popularity.” “That’s right, they don’t have a backstage, what an ass!

    ”

    Sun Yafan sighed and came again.

    Every time she walked to the set, she felt very suffocated.

    Thinking about it this way, the first time I saw Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi were not so suffocated.

    But the biggest advantage of Sun Yafan, who has been in society, is that he knows current affairs.

    She bent down and lowered her head to apologize one by one, but her face hidden in the shadows was expressionless.

    "I'm sorry teacher, I won't do it next time."

    "I'm sorry director, I won't do it next time."

    After the director and the teachers were served with tea and water, the hero and heroine arrived late with a large team.

    Martial arts instructor Meng Yi hurriedly greeted them.

    This big, middle-aged man has been a Sanda champion for more than 20 years, and has never been well-known. In the past two years, he has suddenly become popular, and now he has a lot of invitations, which is very difficult to invite.

    The male and female protagonists and the director also exchanged pleasantries for a while, and then went to make up.

    When the heroine Liu Qingqing went in, she turned her head to look at Sun Yafan and smiled at her.

    Sun Yafan also raised the corner of her mouth at her.

    Then Sun Yafan and the extras started today's filming.

    This is a fight scene in which the female supporting role goes crazy and massacres all sects.

    She had to fight the group performers first, then fight the male lead after repelling the group performers, and then the female lead came to save the male lead, and the three of them fought together.

    Sun Yafan looked at the group performer rushing towards her, drew his sword and raised his hand.

    .

    "Stop!"

    Before the director could speak, Meng Yi yelled to stop.

    Sun Yafan stood there holding his sword.

    The extras didn't hear the stop at all.

    There are so many people in the group performance, even if they draw a sword together, the sound is very loud.

    Meng Yi was standing on Sun Yafan's side again, his voice was not as loud as usual, who could hear him clearly?

    Only Sun Yafan was left standing there, watching the group performer who was killing her with a sword.

    When the sword pierced her body, her hands trembled, and she bowed her waist slightly and groaned a few times.

    When the extras saw her like this, they reacted and stopped their movements.

    According to Meng Yi's agreement with them earlier, Sun Yafan will block them with a sword at this time.

    However, when they slashed the sword at the person, they found that the female partner was standing there, the sword in her hand was not moving at all.

    Sun Yafan was slashed and stabbed several times in this way.

    Fortunately, the sword is just a prop. If it is a real sword, the set may be bloody.

    The group of performers were startled.

    They hurriedly stopped and looked at Meng Yi and the director.

    "It's because she didn't fight according to the plan, so you can't blame me." "

    Yeah, why didn't you fight according to the plan."

    Of course Meng Yi knew it wasn't their fault, because he told Sun Yafan that he couldn't hold a sword Blocking these people will make the female supporting role miserable.

    Meng Yi sneered in his heart, walked over with firm steps, pulled the sword from Sun Yafan's hand, and threw it on the ground.

    "You can't act anymore! You think other people's time is not time, right?"

    Sun Yafan still doesn't understand at this moment.

    She was tricked by Meng Yi again.

    But even though she knew it in her heart, she still endured it and pressed her lips tightly together.

    She didn't know why the director didn't see Meng Yi's deliberate trickery, but she couldn't make the director angry.

    She doesn't want to lose the job.

    Sun Yafan thought of those yearning little faces, those dark alleys and ferocious wild dogs in the past...

    She lowered her head and picked up the sword.

    "I'm sorry, I lost my mind. I wasted everyone's time and invited everyone to drink coffee later. Teacher, director, can I do it again?

    " The kind that only takes pictures of the favorite scenes.

    Not to mention that all the scenes they filmed are popular, but they are all very in-depth. The scores of niche themes on Douban are all above 8.5.

    But people are also very self-willed. The choice of actors does not depend on the relationship, but on the audition.

    If you can't satisfy him halfway through the shoot, even if you are the three-time best actress, he will just let you go.

    Sun Yafan likes this director and doesn't want to leave.

    Besides, she felt that why should she give up the role she got in the audition with her own ability and let others replace her?

    Fortunately, although the director had a bad face, he agreed to do it again.

    Sun Yafan made a good posture, waiting for the group performer to kill her.

    The group performance was successful this time, and Sun Yafan fought them for two rounds according to the movements of Meng Yi's new teaching, but was suddenly stopped by Meng Yi.

    Meng Yi took a sword and came over and slashed at her.

    There was no such thing in the script, how could Sun Yafan dare to slash with Wu Dao teacher, her heart skipped a beat, she let go of her hand, and the sword fell to the ground again.

    The director was already on fire at this time, stood up from behind the camera, and asked Meng Yi how he taught.

    Meng Yi was not polite, and yelled back directly: "Director Feng, it's not good to find someone to act in this play, such a fool who doesn't know how to adapt. I want to stimulate her and let her perform beyond her normal performance. The famous scene, but she just sticks to the rules!"

    The director said impatiently: "Let's do it step by step, not every actor can surprise people."

    Sun Yafan stared blankly at the scene on the ground. Sword, biting the back molars tightly.

    But she immediately calmed down, ran over to pick up the sword, and bowed to the extras: "I'm sorry everyone, shall we come again? Thank you." Unlike the director, the

    extras only looked at the few inches of the camera.

    They belong to the parties involved, and they can see through every detail.

    Meng Yi was carrying private goods.

    However, Director Meng has been in the limelight recently, and no one dares to offend him.

    The entertainment industry has never been a place for reasoning.

    Without a background, no matter how hard you try and be humble, it is useless.

    The atmosphere was a little stagnant for a while.

    Unexpectedly, Sun Yafan bowed to them: "Please, is there not enough coffee? Or two cups for each person? We can cultivate immortals together at night."

    Her voice was still cold, but her tone was extremely respectful.

    "Pfft."

    The extras all laughed.

    She has always been cold-faced, but this sudden behavior surprised everyone.

    It can be seen how much I want to keep this role.

    As a movie queen, she is worse off than a group performer, this circle is so realistic.

    Everyone took pity on her, adjusted her clothes and raised her sword.

    Everyone knew that the result would not change in any way, so while cooperating with her, they were also a little sad.

    However, at this moment, the sound of neat footsteps came from the entrance.

    Everyone looked towards the entrance.

    Against the skylight, several figures walked towards them.

    When they saw the person walking in the front, everyone gasped in unison.

    The woman wore a high ponytail and sunglasses, with her hands in the pockets of her trousers, and her shirt was unbuttoned a few times.

    The pearly white collarbone set off the sharp jaw line, and he walked with wind and heroism.

    Someone exclaimed.

    "Ah! It's Zhuge Fanchi! Oh my god, I saw her on my phone a few days ago and my heart was about to jump out. I didn't expect to see a real person today." "Why is she here? Visiting

    Sun Yafan's class ? Didn’t she say that she doesn’t like Sun Yafan, the future daughter-in-law?”

    “Yes, on the first day, she smiled at Sun Yafan. Oh my god, that smile has a terrifying effect. I was so scared when I saw it. Panic."

    "So this is to see Sun Yafan's joke?"

    Sun Yafan stood in the center of the field with her mouth slightly open.

    She watched Zhuge Fanchi tilt her head like this, and then her bodyguards put a bunch of bags of Starbucks coffee on the open space beside the director.

    Watching the director shake hands with her again, the two got together and lit a cigarette.

    Then I saw the director ask someone to carry a milky white plastic chaise longue over for her.

    Then the man held the cigarette in his mouth, raised his legs, put his hands on the armrests of the chair, and looked this way.

    The pair of geometric wind gold and diamond earrings on her earlobes swayed slightly as she sat down, and shone with tiny rays of light under the light in the shed.

    She was smoking, and even had a smile on the corner of her mouth, she was more unrestrained than anything she had seen in the past few days.

    Sun Yafan's heart beat violently.

    At this time, Meng Yi once again let the group performers rush over.

    Sun Yafan was still looking at Zhuge Fanchi, and the crowd was still one meter away in amazement.

    Suddenly, she saw the corners of Zhuge Fanchi's mouth twitched, and her eyes were up and down, and she just smiled at her.

    Sun Yafan looked at her soft eyes, straightened her back suddenly, and finally woke up from the chaos.

    Meng Yi didn't know what he didn't like about her, and he was always trying to get her into trouble.

    He was always teaching her to fight this way one second, and then changed his words to say that he should fight that way the next second.

    If you change it, you can change it, and you still have to say that she is stupid, that she is stupid, that she is a piece of wood, no matter how you teach it, you can't teach it well.

    As a result, until now, she still doesn't know how to fight.

    But that's okay.

    no problem.

    In the huge venue, the group performers tried their best to stab at Sun Yafan as Meng Yi said.

    Sun Yafan looked at those gleaming swords and those group performers with fierce faces, and frowned, but there was light in her eyes.

    She kept thinking about the movements that Zhuge Fanchi taught her in the morning, and every muscle in her hand carried the memory.

    Zhuge Fanchi hugged her from behind, held her wrist and stabbed forward, but in an instant he led her into a trot, and the branch whizzed away like a snake.

    "Relaxing doesn't mean telling you to let go."

    "Don't be afraid, imagine yourself as a sword and rush over!"

    Remember all of them, and Sun Yafan was also surprised that she would remember all of them.

    From the brain to the heart, from the heart to every muscle in the body.

    Never dare to forget.

    A few minutes later, the director stood up, threw the cigarette butt on the ground and stomped it hard.

    The other staff on the side gasped in surprise.

    Meng Yi's face turned darker and darker.

    He jumped into the crowd with a sword, shouting "Sun Yafan, what the hell are you fighting?", and the sword in his hand hit Sun Yafan unceremoniously.

    He wanted to stop Sun Yafan.

    Sun Yafan's movements were obviously slow after seeing him approaching.

    Can't fight, this is the instructor.

    She couldn't let Mr. Zhuge think she was uneducated.

    But...

    it's really frustrating!

    Sun Yafan instinctively looked at Zhuge Fanchi.

    Zhuge Fanchi raised his right eyebrow at her.

    Sun Yafan was taken aback for a moment, and suddenly her eyes glowed brightly, and she raised her sword to meet Meng Yi.

    A few seconds later, Meng Yi crawled out of the crowd in embarrassment.

    And Sun Yafan was still fighting with the extras.

    The sound of jingling, jingling, jingling could be heard endlessly, and the sudden jumping movement, if not the person involved, would have really thought that Sun Yafan had hanged Wia.

    A string of sword flowers flashed in the morning light, turning the ordinary studio into a real martial arts fighting scene.

    Finally, the director yelled "Cut" in a tense voice.

    Sun Yafan suddenly landed on the ground and squatted, her sword-holding hand was thrown back, and the ancient skirt Ju was thrown back.

    She stood up under the envious eyes of everyone, and looked at Zhuge Fanchi.

    Zhuge Fanchi didn't look at her, she was smiling at the director.

    It seems to say, who is the wood?

    The director gave her a thumbs up with a red face, and then turned to Sun Yafan: "Okay! Great! Let the hero come out! Yafan, you don't want to rest after working hard, so use this state to fight the hero!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 469 156
The top white lotus starred in [Crossing Books] Ru Xi, who had struggled for a long time to climb to the front line and had not yet fulfilled her...
184K 2.8K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...
724K 104K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...