The imperial concubine and th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Hua Luojiao is the most beautiful concubine, and Zhuge Fanchi is the empress of the world. The two fought for... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 129

Chapter 1

874 10 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 1

    "Sister!"

    The clear voice was soft and charming, but it carried an indescribable yin and yang.

    Zhuge Fanchi sat in the small courtyard of the hotel in the Jiuhua Mountain Scenic Area, squinting his eyes at the people coming from the sunlight.

    It was her good sister-in-law Hua Luojiao.

    When Hua Luojiao sat down, Zhuge Fanchi picked up the teacup on the stone table, and looked at the assistant beside him, "You continue." Hua Luojiao, who was opposite

    her, frowned when she said that, then let go and put it down. Listen to it together.

    As the wet breeze blew, the two of them raised their heads to see the majestic green hills, and listened to the sound of the Lingling spring.

    A little golden-haired monkey jumped out of the jungle and rushed towards Hua Luojiao, but was frightened by Zhuge Fanchi's slash and ran away.

    The assistant continued to report on the operating conditions of all Zhuge Fanchi's properties in the first half of the year, including dozens of homestay buildings here.

    But she had already reported most of it before, and she quickly withdrew.

    Zhuge Fanchi had been staring at Hua Luojiao while listening, and now he smiled at her.

    Since the arrival of this one, the woody scent that has been lingering on the nose has been replaced by a sweet floral scent.

    Zhuge Fanchi really felt that her sister-in-law was really annoying, but the fragrance smelled really comfortable.

    Just like Hua Luojiao herself, no matter when you look at it, you can't take your eyes off it.

    But Hua Luojiao has always been in the Three Treasures Hall for nothing, so she must have been too idle to set her up again.

    Sure enough, a hint of cunning flashed in Hua Luojiao's bright peach eyes.

    She caressed the antique gauze skirt of the world's top brand VA's light sarong flower sea, and took out a document from her high-end handbag sideways.

    "Sister."

    Concubine Hua Guifei fought with her all her life, even if she lived in this world for more than 20 years, she still couldn't change this title.

    "Sister, look, someone invited us to participate in a variety show."

    Fen Baiyu pushed the document over with her hand.

    Zhuge Fanchi already wanted to laugh a little.

    The program team invited the two of them to participate in the variety show together, but the document was sent by Hua Luojiao.

    Who is she, Hua Luojiao? The wife of the current president of the Chu family, the imperial concubine who had the last laugh in her previous life, would she be willing to run errands for others?

    It must be that the people from the program team couldn't find him, so they went to Chu's house on purpose, but Hua Luojiao stopped him directly.

    This person is still as unruly and self-willed as ever.

    Zhuge Fanchi raised his head and glanced at Hua Luojiao: "Be patient, just touch my things casually?"

    Hua Luojiao was naturally as unrepentant as before: "You are not at home every day, I am helping you."

    Zhuge Fan Chi opened the file.

    It's a variety show on Xingyao TV called "Mother-in-law is Coming", and she and Hua Luojiao are invited to be guests.

    Guest role: Evil mother-in-law.

    Zhuge Fanchi raised his phoenix eyes and looked at Hua Luojiao again.

    Her good sister had puddles of bad water in her eyes, and the corners of her mouth were slightly raised, as if she was waiting for her prey to take the bait.

    This familiar expression reminded Zhuge Fanchi of their years in ancient times.

    It is said that the harem is a place to raise Gu, but they raised two Gu kings that time.

    That's right, it was her and Hua Luojiao.

    As a queen, the country is peaceful, the harem is docile, and Zhuge Fanchi lives at ease. The only trouble is this noble concubine Hua.

    She looks glamorous and celestial, but in reality she is domineering and domineering.

    Such a person had better be a fool, but this person had a good brain and a good family background.

    Zhuge Fanchi fought her all his life, but he didn't completely get her out of power.

    That day, Zhuge Fanchi had wine with the emperor in his Fengzao Palace.

    Before taking a few mouthfuls, Hua Luojiao came in with the same smile, and immediately asked her if she was happy about being punished by the Jiu Clan.

    The two have been fighting for so long, and they both know that the other party is not a good thing.

    Therefore, when he first heard the words "Zhu Jiu Clan", even Zhuge Fanchi, who had always been calm, sank slightly in his heart.

    "What's wrong with you, your tongue will be pulled out if you talk nonsense." Zhuge Fanchi glanced at her.

    Hua Luojiao sat down opposite her gracefully, as if she didn't notice the emperor on the table at all.

    When Concubine Hua raised her arms to support her chin, the cuffs of her feather robe fell, revealing a section of her jade-white arm overflowing with brilliance.

    "Sister, it seems that Peining is going to be flooded again this year. Your father wants to provide disaster relief in advance, but was stopped by the emperor. Your old man is an elm-headed man. He disobeyed the Holy Majesty and was imprisoned to death! The whole court knows, I just kept this from you."

    Zhuge Fanchi heaved a sigh of relief.

    It turned out to be this.

    She looked at Hua Luojiao.

    Since the whole world kept it a secret, this one deliberately came here to tell the truth.

    The intention is very clear, just want her Zhuge Fanchi to intervene in this matter.

    Everyone in the world knows that Empress Zhuge has a strong temperament and is considerate of her subjects.

    Hua Luojiao was determined. She knew that after this incident, she would make trouble and force the emperor to provide relief.

    In this way, Empress Zhuge will lose her favor, and she will also be charged with the crime of "interfering in politics in the harem".

    The harem meddling in politics is a big treason, affecting the whole family.

    Zhuge Fanchi raised his eyelids.

    The gorgeous Concubine Hua was smiling, as lively and fragrant as ever, she was so beautiful that no one dared to show her air.

    It's just that there is an unknown amount of poison hidden in those glistening eyes.

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled at her, drank half of the wine in the small white jade cup on the table, and brought the other half to her lips.

    "If you're not happy, how can you be happy? Since my whole family is going to die, why don't you drink a drink with your sister to comfort you?"

    Hua Luojiao was spoiled and pampered by her family when she was in her natal family, and she hated being forced.

    Zhuge Fanchi liked to pour her like this the most.

    Sure enough, this humiliating action made Hua Luojiao's originally smiling eyebrows show a stern look.

    But she doesn't know martial arts after all, and she couldn't beat Zhuge Fanchi no matter in terms of strength or status, so she could only drink the remaining half glass of wine angrily, and stared at Zhuge Fanchi from the rim of the glass.

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled at her, then stood up abruptly and smashed the wine glass on the ground!

    She pulled out Xue Yingying's long knife and placed it directly on the emperor's neck.

    "Floods are merciless, and Peining Town and several nearby towns are the main grain-producing areas. It's fine if you don't provide disaster relief, but you still prevent others from providing disaster relief?" The emperor sat up straighter in fright, and muttered aggrievedly: "

    But It's a small place, and not many people died... Besides, there hasn't been a flood this year, so how can there be any early relief..." "Really?"

    Zhuge Fanchi sneered, and walked around to him with the long knife behind.

    "Not many people died? Last year, 300,000 people died, and now it has been raining for a month. Use your pig's head to guess how many people will die this year?" The emperor stood up in fright, and was teased by Hua Luo

    . live.

    "Oh, what are you afraid of her for! She can't eat you!"

    The emperor was so teased that he would not let Zhuge Fanchi die this time.

    So the situation was exactly as Hua Luojiao said.

    The story of Zhuge Fanchi interfering with the government was spread.

    The courtiers were outraged and mobilized to impeach the queen and her family, so as to eradicate Zhuge's family completely.

    However, before it even started, the fire went out, as if nothing happened.

    When we met again, the flood in Peining had been cured in advance, and no one was injured or injured.

    The emperor issued an edict of guilt, and shut himself in the bedroom facing the wall to think about his mistakes.

    It's still Zhuge Fanchi's bedroom, and it's still drinking, but this time there's nothing about the emperor.

    Hua Luojiao pursed her red lips slightly: "This can't kill you."

    Zhuge Fanchi ignored her.

    But she laughed: "People who have fought in the frontier are different, unlike us, the daughter of a useless scholar, who is not protected by a big brother who holds military power, and who is not protected by a hero I know outside the fortress. Strategies are simply looked down upon."

    Zhuge Fanchi's forehead twitched slightly.

    Daughter of an elder with great authority, you fucking told me to be a useless scholar?

    Zhuge Fan stared at Hua Luojiao with his wolf-like eyes, "You want to die that much?" He

    took her delicate neck with his hand.

    Hua Luojiao put her soft fingers on her wrist, and the corners of her eyes were full of charm.

    "Kill me, your father and brother will really die."

    Zhuge Fanchi sneered, let go of his hand, and gently swept the back of his hand across her face: "I won't kill you. Why, your father can't deal with the emperor. You came to see me?"

    Hua Luojiao was finally seen through, and finally got angry, her pink cheeks were stained with a thin layer of red.

    "That bastard actually teamed up with treacherous ministers to insult my father, and made my father sick!"

    Zhuge Fan chirped.

    The emperor is indeed getting more and more outrageous.

    He was annoyed when the two of them refused to go to bed these days, and insisted on doing something to revive Husband Gang.

    He planned to push Hua Ge away, and first slapped the Hua family.

    Then he made it difficult for Zhuge's family with regard to the flood accident.

    If the flood is minor and there are no casualties, this matter can be used to establish rules in front of her, Zhuge Fanchi.

    If something happens, they can even kill the prestige of Zhuge's family.

    Little did he know that Zhuge Fanchi's eyeliner was all over the front and rear palaces, and he knew about these things a long time ago, just waiting for Hua Luojiao to come and play with her.

    Zhuge Fanchi saw that Hua Luojiao was still staring at him with those sparkling peach blossom eyes, so he stretched out his hand and lifted her chin.

    "You are a blessed person. I thank you on behalf of the people of Peining. Why don't you go to bed tonight?"

    Concubine Hua was very scheming. She climbed to this position after going through a lot of wind and waves. It was impossible to set up such a childish situation.

    I came here to report to her that day.

    But this person knew that she had an eyeliner, but he came to report on purpose, so he must have other purposes.

    She wanted to use Zhuge Fanchi's hand to punish the emperor, not only to save the people of Peining, but also to let the emperor see his situation clearly.

    Of course, another aspect is to dig a hole for her.

    If Zhuge Fanchi couldn't stabilize the court and his house was ransacked, Hua Luojiao would have picked it up for nothing.

    For so many years, even the common people know that the imperial concubine and the queen, who seem to be two camps, are actually on the same front.

    But as long as one of them declines in strength, the other will immediately eat the other.

    As soon as Zhuge Fanchi's fingertips touched Hua Luojiao's chin, he was slapped.

    "Farewell, sister, this kind of blessing is best for you."

    Zhuge Fanchi held his forehead pretending to be distressed: "Then what should we do, if the two of us don't sleep together, that person will probably do even more embarrassing things. "

    Hua Luojiao frowned: "He refused to stay the same, so we let him have three thousand beauties. Now that we have three thousand beauties, he is thinking about what we do every day! I said Queen, you have to take care of this kind of thing, He is almost becoming a fool, or should he be replaced?"

    Zhuge Fanchi looked at her with great interest, and let out a sneer from the tip of his nose.

    "It's so poisonous, concubine, that's your husband anyway."

    Hua Luojiao sneered: "Isn't it your husband? Why aren't you so virtuous when you cut with a knife?"

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled brightly, and said to her casually. He waved his hand.

    "He's a foolish king, he was just deceived by the villain. You have to think about his past achievements. Don't worry, the villain is gone." "Besides, the

    replacement will inevitably cause turmoil. The poor people are still the people."

    " It's up to you." Hua Luojiao turned her face away and didn't look at her, "I don't care about anything, I just want you to die."

    Zhuge Fanchi leaned in front of her across the table: "The common people don't care?"

    Hua Luojiao: "I don't care. What are they doing!"

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled brightly, and stroked her head: "Sure enough, she is a poisonous concubine."

    The past is like smoke, but now, the woman who can't hide the smirk is waiting for her to jump into the pit just like before.

    Then it will be as she wished every time before.

    "Why do you suddenly want to participate in variety shows?" She asked Hua Luojiao.

    Since she and Hua Luojiao came here as fifteen years old, they have always been low-key.

    Zhuge Fanchi likes to wander around the world, even if he went out later, got married and had children, he still couldn't change his search for mountains and rivers.

    She felt that this so-called modern environment was too bad, and she still liked the lush forests and gurgling streams in the past.

    Hua Luojiao is different, modern convenience and happiness make her feel like a fish in water.

    She has always been the one that attracts everyone's attention from ancient times to the present. When she was seventeen or eighteen years old, she made movies, but then she got out of the circle for some reason. She usually lives in Chu's house, but she would come to the mountains to look for her from time to time.

    In her own words, "I will not let you live a good life in the mountains alone".

    In short, the two have not left their names in the world for more than 20 years, and they have never considered any variety shows.

    But today, Hua Luojiao seems quite interested.

    Zhuge Fanchi waited for Hua Luojiao's answer.

    Sure enough, the woman approached mysteriously.

    "I didn't want to participate, it's just my sister. Are you stupid to stay in the mountains? You don't understand this contract? Where's your eyeliner?

    " Got it!"

    "What?!"

    Zhuge Fanchi made a surprised expression very cooperatively.

    "You said that Yunchen and Xingyin found girlfriends and got married without telling us?"

    Hua Luojiao covered her mouth with a wide sleeve of gauze skirt and smiled: "Yes, sister, what do you mean by you all day long? You are in your early forties You can't keep up with the times, even your son hates you, and you keep this kind of thing from you."

    Zhuge Fanchi also laughed: "You are a little unreasonable, and your son told you?

    " Luo Jiao frowned as expected.

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled inwardly, and waved his hands to appease her.

    At the same time, Zhuge Fanchi felt a little emotional.

    The two of them crossed paths back then, she married the second brother of the Chu family, and Hua Luojiao married the eldest brother of the Chu family, and they both gave birth to a son.

    Time flies, and now both children are twenty-two.

    Children have been independent since childhood, and never share their own affairs with their parents.

    She and Hua Luojiao are not the ones who love to worry, and they can't play enough by themselves, so they let them go.

    Unexpectedly, after more than ten years of neglect, this pair of big babies actually gave them such a big gift.

    Zhuge Fanchi called his assistant: "Ayan, information."

    Not long after, the assistant's email arrived.

    It contains relevant information on the Internet, with links and videos attached.

    Zhuge Fanchi found out, it turned out that the two brothers of the Chu family were looking for celebrities.

    The company of the two girls, Fengyin Media, has made an official announcement that they will participate in this mother-in-law and daughter-in-law variety show.

    The current situation is that netizens know that the two girls are dating the two sons of the Chu family, but they don't know that they are married.

    The company obviously didn't know that the name of the future daughter-in-law was used in the official announcement.

    But--

    since it is a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law variety show, it is natural to have a mother-in-law to continue with a daughter-in-law.

    Neither she nor Hua Luojiao had decided to participate yet, so the two companies dared to make official announcements about the artists.

    This kind of arrogance might not be felt by others, but would she and Hua Luojiao know it?

    But Zhuge Fanchi didn't really care about this.

    She is more concerned about where Hua Luojiao will dig a hole for her today.

    Just thinking about it, Hua Luojiao leaned over, her flimsy feather coat swaying slightly in the wind, her beautiful peach eyes were full of bad water.

    She was clearly staring at Zhuge Fanchi's mouse, but out of the corner of her eye she was aiming at a link to a post on the screen.

    Zhuge Fanchi knew it as soon as he saw her, oh, the pit is in this link.

    Zhuge Fanchi deliberately ignored her, and clicked on all the links around him, but he didn't click on that one.

    The corners of Hua Luojiao's mouth were indeed lowered a little bit more than before.

    Zhuge Fanchi was amused, and continued to let her go, and went to get to know the next two girls.

    Her own daughter-in-law is named Sun Yafan, Hua Luojiao's daughter-in-law is named Leyan, one is a new actress, and the other is a top-notch flower who has just become popular.

    Zhuge Fanchi glanced at his daughter-in-law.

    This girl named Sun Yafan was beautiful, but there was a fierce look between her brows, which made Zhuge Fanchi frown.

    She looked up at Hua Luojiao.

    Concubine Hua Gui is beautiful and compelling, but her fierceness is hidden in her heart, and she still looks soft on the outside.

    Now this soft-looking Concubine Hua is still staring at her hand holding the mouse.

    Zhuge Fanchi suddenly frowned, opened his lips and let out a chuckle, fulfilled her wish, and moved the cursor to that link.

    It was a post on a small forum with the title:

    [Marry into a wealthy family, you don't understand the pain of a wealthy family! Come and see Sun Yafan's mother-in-law! 】

    Zhuge Fanchi has not shown his face for so many years, and everything on the Internet has been cleaned up long ago.

    But after all, she bears the status of a wealthy wife, and now because of this variety show, she will receive more attention than before.

    If someone gets a name, they have to be scolded, and looking at the title of the post, she has actually predicted that the words in the post will not be pleasant.

    However, when she clicked in, she still couldn't hold back and rubbed her forehead.

    Of course there is no picture of her in it, but the tone of the post is very firm.

    [Sun Yafan's mother-in-law, the second wife of Vice President Chu, and the third mistress, who is not favored! So if you are poor and pick up old antiques, if you really want to be her family's daughter-in-law, it will be really bad luck for eight lifetimes! ]

    [Yes, a forty-year-old woman is still not liked by her husband, what are you expecting! If you marry her, you'll be abused by a crazy woman! 】

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    Seeing her like this, Hua Luojiao was sure that this person was angry.

    Although Queen Zhuge is usually calm, there are still traces to follow when she is angry.

    Others can't see it, but she can.

    Hua Luojiao straightened up and let out a deep breath.

    Finally cool.

    She came here to anger Zhuge Fanchi today, and all the preparations just now were to attract Zhuge Fanchi to see these online comments.

    She just wanted Zhuge Fanchi to be upset, and when Zhuge Fanchi was upset, she would be happy.

    Naturally, Zhuge Fanchi would not miss the joy on Hua Luojiao's face.

    But before asking Hua Luojiao for it back, she was thinking about one thing.

    Why did the two girls agree to appear on the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law variety show?

    As stars, the two need traffic the most.

    But they obviously married into a wealthy family but they are unwilling to make it public, and even prefer to hide their marriage, even their family members keep it secret, which shows that these two people are not high-profile people.

    Since you have already done this, why did you agree to participate in this variety show?

    It's too divided.

    Could it be that the matter of the hidden marriage was brought up by those two bastards from the Chu family?

    Zhuge Fanchi narrowed his eyes slightly.

    But she didn't think about it.

    She hooked her fingers towards Hua Luojiao, pinched the back of her neck and pushed her closer to the screen.

    "Sister, you want me to watch this so much, I'll let you watch something too."

    Hua Luojiao began to struggle.

    However, before she broke free, she was hit by the deep malice of the netizens with a single click of the mouse.

    [Leyan's mother-in-law is a poor wife brought by her father-in-law from the countryside. She is old, fat and tasteless, yue! 】

    【Leyan's mother-in-law hasn't seen her father-in-law for decades, and her father-in-law brings someone else to every rich party, mistress? Little four? Or Xiaowu? I don't know, but there are photos to prove it. 】

    Hua Luojiao: "..."

    The corners of Hua Luojiao's mouth twitched.

    Careless, killing one thousand enemies and hurting eight hundred, it must be because the subordinates were afraid that she would be angry, so they deliberately didn't show these things to her.

    It's getting more and more unruly!

    Zhuge Fanchi was also happy to see her like this.

    Concubine Hua is unrestrained and loves beauty, and she doesn't want to be called ugly.

    Zhuge Fanchi looked up at Hua Luojiao: "I sent all the things here from a long distance, do you want to participate? How about I accompany you to see?" Hua Luojiao took the bag and left: "Who said I want to participate?

    " Participated?"

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Then I won't sign."

    Hua Luojiao walked a few steps, paused when she heard this, and turned around suddenly: "You'd better never sign!"

    Zhuge Fan Chi: "..."

    The author has something to say:

    Tweet a pre-acquisition: "Live Streaming Live Streaming for the Ancients' Love and Violent Life after Abandonment"

    Su Qingyi supported the new emperor to the top, and cared for the subjects, opened up a prosperous age, and gave the people a stable life.

    But when she was executed by the new emperor, the subjects of the Dahong Dynasty not only did not stop or show mercy, but celebrated all over the world.

    Because Empress Su is a concubine, because Empress Su is too strong to be a woman, and it is only natural for the new emperor to kill her to make room for her soft and lovely sister-in-law.

    Everyone laughed at Empress Su's affectionate and loyal life, but she must die in such an end, but they don't know that all the affection and loyalty of the Empress are pretending, and now I can't wait to compare myself with scissorhands.

    The dog system is back! The little puppies in the romance show, my sister is back!

    As a reward for Lin Qingyi's strict adherence to the plot, the system gave her permission to broadcast live to the ancients.

    As a result, a thousand wastes were waiting to be done, and the subjects of the Dahong Dynasty who were struggling on the food and clothing line were crying from the corners of their mouths every day.

    Is that the queen? Eat three meals a day, white rice plus chicken, duck and fish? Fruits and snacks to eat casually?

    Is that the queen? Wear silk in summer and fleece in winter? You don't need to walk at all to travel, and you can walk their month's journey in half an hour?

    Is that the country where the queen lives?

    The enemy country comes to provoke, and they are all huge monsters to resist, but they can go up to the sky, or go to the ground, can they catch fire and explode?

    Woohoo, what new emperor is far worse than the decision makers over there!

    And Su Qingyi's green tea sister-in-law is also crazy.

    The eldest sister is glamorous and reveals her white and tender skin every day, surrounded by outstanding young students?

    The eldest sister's rouge and gouache are dazzling and colorful, but it's not easy to spend?

    Eldest sister can earn money by herself, can one month's income be equal to their year's monthly bill?

    Ahhh! Jealous to bleed!

    The new emperor killed the empress, and within a few days of happiness, he found that the eyes of his subjects were not right.

    He couldn't figure it out until one day, he also saw Lin Qingyi in the hanging mirror.

    The woman who didn't even show her earlobes didn't shy away from exposing her jade-white skin.

    Her brows are always rigid, and her lips are not even parted, which makes people think a lot.

    She is sought after by all the people, lives a luxurious life, and the men around her are all young, beautiful and gentle!

    Mu Linwei finally understood those eyes.

    His majestic emperor has become a well-known green turtle!

    Fortunately, no matter how many men the former queen had, she seemed to only care about one man, and that man was somewhat similar to Mu Linwei.

    Heh, wherever you go, don't you find him in all the men you look for?

    Until one day, the former queen tiptoed over there and kissed the man's forehead.

    "Why are you so nice? I once helped someone because he looked like you, but that person didn't even deserve to carry your shoes."

    Mu Linwei:! ! !

    It turned out that he was the stand-in!

    Mu Linwei was ashamed and annoyed. When he scratched his heart and looked at the screen, there was only one line:

    This content is charged by the hour. If you want to continue watching, please pay ten taels of gold per day to pay the broadcaster's copyright fee.

    Mu Linwei: ...

    Today is also a day of regret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 1.5K 83
Zhou Wei, the top agent of the Xingyue Empire, transmigrated into a book and became the cannon fodder sister of the heroine Mary Su: In the book, her...
5.3M 478K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
285K 6.4K 107
Qiao Xuan is a famous violinist in the music industry, she has a beautiful appearance and a good figure , who has received many honors, can be descri...