Vampire's Destiny

By _bangtanx_army

"Fuck you!" "If that was an option, I would've chosen it way before, my love." ----------------<>-<>-<>-<>... More

Introduction
1. °Unknown°
2. °Where am I?°
3. °A walk to park°
4. °Handsome°
5. °Jimshit°
7. °Night with you°
8. °Friends°
9. °Jealousy°
10. °Confession°
11. °Old Friend°
12. °Treats you better°
13. °Brother°
14. ° Stay °
15. ° Party planner °
16. ° Handsome Intruders °
17. ° Baby Shower °
18. ° First Dinner with you °
19. ° Interruptions °

6. °Along°

6 0 0
By _bangtanx_army

|Y/N'S POV|
"Quite Popular! Is that?" I said while he nodded he started "Well what about you?"

"Well I am a doc specifically the owner of Seolliol clam Hospital and also I do take appointments as I don't have much to do in the boss place." I stated before munching on the tasty ttetobokki. Well even If i am doctor, I am too a human so I still am eating the meals like a pig or something idk.

I heard Sirenia eonnie giggling while looking at both of us "Yahh!! Why are you laughing!?" I said while getting offended in some or other way.

"It's just you two look cute together, it reminds me of my own days." She said dreamily.

I turned red and started coughing when I got the food stuck in my oesophagus. I then felt the cool surface of glass on my lips and quickly drank the water in it while I felt someone patting my back and I turned more red when looking at the person.

Jimin.

He stared at me but I heard someone clear their throat.

UGH THIS GIRLLL!!! She was silently laughing and I fumed.

"You know, it's not good to laugh while you're eating you will get your food stuck in your oesophagus!" I said glaring at her and deep down praying that it happens.

And there, she started coughing too. I got worried even though I somehow cursed her.

I quickly pour some water in the glass near her and made her drink that.

Chanwoo was patting her back slightly.

"You saw that, you need to be careful, mi'lady" I said which caused her to giggle in response.

Which made me too giggle with her.

I saw the adoring eyes of the three men sitting with us.

We two smiled brightly then finishing the food.

After the dinner, Sirenia took a peek at the watch and gasped, "Oh God! It's almost 10 and I won't let you go outside even though you're grown up and your house is nearby. Hey! Jimin take Y/n to her home, will you?."

He nodded. And we exited the house.

◇♡♧♤

-----------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY YOONGS DAY EVERYONE!!! AND ALSO EXCITED FOR Rm and So! YoOn's new song 'Smoke Sprite'

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
423K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...