Love Hurts (EnnoTana And Kiyo...

By Thinking-is-scary

It was a normal day and Yachi was walking with Kiyoko to school and Kiyoko said that she would give Tanaka a... More

Chapter 1 part 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (LAST PART)
Next????
!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!

Chapter 1 part 1

546 9 6
By Thinking-is-scary

So this is my first story in here I hope you like it😁😁😁 I also have a Wit account and it's @Purple rose💜🥀
I do write on there.. but anyways let's get into it!!!

(...) Thinking
*...* Doing
"..." Talking
[...] Calling

Yachi's pov

After I finished getting ready for school I got a text from Kiyoko. I will admit I do have a crush on her... But I don't think she likes me. The only person that knows is Ennoshita, we are best friends. The text from Kiyoko said.
Kiyoko-san:
Hey, Yachi I am at your door.

Yachi
Ok, I will be right down.

Yachi went down stairs to go see her. *open's door* "Hey!!!" I say a little to excitingly. "Hello there Yachi-san. Are you ready for school?" She asked in a calm voice. "O-ofcorse!!" I managed to get out. "Let's get going!!" I said. "Alright, alright, let's go" she said while giggling. I blushed at her giggling. While we walk to school we talked about random things, until...
She started to talk about Tanaka... "So Yachi I was thinking about how much Tanaka keeps asking me out." "Oh, um what a-about it?" I ask curiously. "I think next time he asks me out, I am going to say yes." She said a little happy. "I think I might actually like him." She said. All of a sudden there is a sharp pain that goes through my chest. I am not gonna lie it hurt... but I didn't even react I was to focused on her...

We walk to the gym and I didn't see Ennoshita in there, I then turned to Kiyoko and smiled and told her that I had to go ask Enno something. "Hey, Kiyoko-san?" "Yes, Yachi?" She said not taking her eyes off of Tanaka. " I have to go do something so will you please excuse me?" "Oh um yes. I will see you later then?" She said still not talking her eyes off of him. "Y-yes.." I said a little sad and ran off. "Hey, Tanaka?" I asked coming up to him. "Oh hey Yachi, What did you need?" I took a quick glance at Kiyoko and she looked a little mad that I was talking to him. "O-oh, u-um, d-do you know where E-ennoshita is?" I managed to get out. "Oh, yes he is over there" he pointed in the corner. "O-oh... t-thanks" I said. "OFCOURSE YACHI!!!" He yelled. I took a step back and walked over to Enno...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 186 10
Sonia finds herself in an abandoned castle...or at least she thought it was abandoned. Who is this Beast she's found? Why does he always loom in the...
31.3K 761 18
Shira is the older twin sister to Aisha and the heir to the throne. Shira is the fairy of song. Her voice can effect the people around her, the water...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
17.3K 630 24
A cute short series.. Two university student who met in some unexpected moment. The two souls loves to fight but when it comes to love they can blu...