A Hosie Story

By TVDU794

A story about how Josie and Hope fell in love. More

Identity
Writer's note
Bourbon
The Fight For Honor
The True Identity Of Hope Marshall
Notice
Friends
Interupted
Notice
The Promise
The Kiss
Memories
The Trip
Shopping
Notice
Inheritance
Notice
The Amazing Day
Home Alone
The Morning After
Ice Cream
Notice
Heart to heart
The Breakup
Jealousy
Drunken sex
The perfect day
End Of Summer
The Return
The End
Possible Return?

Mario Kart

686 14 0
By TVDU794

Hope's pov

Josie woke up smiling as she turned over. When she saw my freaked out face she frowned. I quickly got up diving for my clothes shoving them on.

"What happened last night? The last thing I remember is our fight and drinking. A lot. Did we." I frowned.

"Oh my god. You where blacked out?! I didn't know. I should have stopped it. I just thought. I didn't even know you could black out. God I'm a horrible person." Josie gasped.

"No. Look I just. It takes a little while for my memory to come back but it will. But what happened?" I sighed.

I calmed a little realizing if I got mad Josie would freak out and feel horrible.

"I told you the truth. That girl was a mistake and that I was never letting you go in the first place. You kissed me and it kind of got. Hotter." Josie explained.

"Look I. Last night I wanted to tell you how I felt. But when I saw you with that girl I wanted to. I wanted to tear her apart for touching you. I don't want to lose you Josie and I thought pushing you away was the only way I could save you. But I lost you anyway or I think I did." I choked.

"You didn't lose me. Sure I was mad and I saw that girl one night. If you can forgive me for that then I'll forgive you. But I. Don't ever leave me again you understand me?" Josie said.

"Yeah. Look I um. I've got to go. I promised I would grab breakfast with my aunt." I sighed.

About four hours later Josie came back from shopping with her mom. My family and I where on the couch playing Mario Kart.

"Uncle Kol if you pass me one more time I'll tear you hands off!" I yelled mashing buttons on the controller.

"Freya!!! Magic is cheating!!!" Rebekah screamed.

Lizzie laughed and we all turned. When we turned back Kol had won. Freya and I used magic to toss him at the same time so he kind of went flying a little too rough.

"And that is why you never play Mario Kart with a Mikaelsson. They are all way too competitive." Caroline chuckled.

"Hey! We've only killed like 90% of the people who beat us. The rest only spent like a year in the hospital." Rebekah scowled.

Josie laughed kissing my check. "You have a good day love?" I questioned.

"Of course. Did you win?" Josie asked.

"No! Because Uncle Kol is a god damn cheater!! I want a rematch!!!" I yelled loudly.

"Hey hey. No! I doubt my house can take this shit. One more person goes flying I'll toss you all into each other." Caroline growled.

"Fine. We'll go clean up." We all mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.2K 21
The next story following "A Secret To Be Kept". It's been a little over a year since Hope proposed to Josie and she said yes. Josie has finally grad...
362K 10.7K 110
Let me tell you a story about a fallen naughty angel and a little tribrid creatures who will become her lover. Cute story huh? I know.
21K 331 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...
7.5K 243 7
When Hope Mikealson has a older sister who shares the same face but a completely different upbringing!