TOOTE NA YE SILSILA.......

By 104shivika

This story focuses on the redux of Ishqbaaz. . But with lots of twist and turns. . With many relations at s... More

1. The fall
• Introduction •
2. Home
3. A step forward
4. A new beginning
5. Change, rule of life?
6. Never too late...
7. The dilemma
?continue?

8. The Decision

374 47 47
By 104shivika

Hey guys!!!!

How's you all ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE GUYS!!!

I hope you all are doing good. 

After so long, finally am back with a new update!!! Husshhh!!

I really want to thank all of those who have waited for story, and encouraged me to write, update.

I won't take your time, go on and read.

Do read, vote and comment guys..
And Let me know your reviews.

Plot suggestions, ideas are accepted.

Enjoy reading!!!

............................................................................

So just a short recap,
The story starts after the fight among the oberoi brothers. Where shivay and Anika come upto vian, which Anika and shivay had dreamt of, for themselves. They have been staying there, and shivay had just consulted Dr Shashank, for his mental well-being. Contemplating everything dadi had put forward a very typical choice in front of rudra to decide.

___________________________________________

A gloomy morning after, the Oberois mansion was the same as it was. The only difference was the anticipation of a person waiting for the answer and actions, to change everything, for once and all.
Soon enough everyone had their breakfast in their own rooms and were off to their respective works. Rudra and om climbed down the stairs, om was busy with the call with Mr Khurana, who had their meeting scheduled in mid afternoon.

Om moved a bit away and continued to talk, while dadi came forward to rudra. Stern face and blank emotions on her face, reflected whatever his decision was she was ready. She knew either way it would be beneficial to her.

"What have you decided rudra?" She asked in an no nonsense tone. Which made rudra tense up.

He had thought about it a lot. But everytime he thought of it, his skin only burned seeing his mother tears, trying to cope up with loss of her life partner, his blood boiled seeing omkara breaking and joining himself again bit by bit for sake of family, his eyes just held hate when he his old age dadi cried helplessly for snatching both her sons and family away from her, when he was thrown into this cruel business world without any support or anchor, handling all alone. And maybe some other reason too!!!!

And the decision of letting him stay here or not. His presence and absence doesn't affect him, and he won't let it affect him too.

"Dadi..." He began, he took her cold weak hands into his, rubbing her palm with his thumb. He sighed.

"I CANT....nahi hoga mujhse..." He looked into her eyes determined and exclaimed.
"Uss insan se maafi magna.. who is the cause of all this..."
He sighed. He knew what dadi had in her mind. Before she could proceed, he continued.

"Par rudra....."
Whatever was happening wasn't going right according to her plan.

"Dadi..you know this way it isn't going to work. Ye apki baat, jo apne aage rakhi, you know either way it's going to be beneficial" he asked her.

Dadi...galti unki...Jo gunah us insan ne Kiya hai...jo hum sab itne saal se ye dard bardash kar rahe hai..sirf ek insan ke wajah se.." While his eyes ablaze.

"Aur rahi baat maafi mangne ki.... maafi Hume nahi..unhe mangni chaiye...unke uss galti ke liye jiska dard hum sab Aaj Tak seh rahe hai..jo aaj tak ubhar nahi paya hai...aur rahi baat maafi ki.....uss insan ko toh us baat se na koi afsoos na dard hai...maaf karne toh door ki baat hai ..."
His voice stiffened, hoarse, his eyes lined with tears.

"And with the intentions he have came back, I will make sure he won't succeed ever. Na wo iss parivar ka hissa honge..na humse koi rishta hoga.."
He seethed in anger.

"Aur rahi baat wade ki...apne galat shikar chuna tha dadi...jo jaisa hai...waisa chalne dijiye" he passed her a bittersweet smile.

"Rudra....." Before she could tell something he made his way out of the main door.
This attempt failed. She knew he would know one day, but him overall denying it, she didn't expect it.
The one ray of hope she saw was slowly fading away. But no she isn't going to sit calm. If her grandchildren are stubborn, she is even more than them. She knows how to get her way through these. In no way she is going to let the oberoi name down, which was already gossip news around the country.

Gauri came behind from the kitchen, who was there listening to the whole conversation, she came ahead and side hugged dadi. She had already warned her about the upcoming knowing how thick head these oberoi brothers were.

It was mid noon, and the Oberoi industry stood tall, a hustle and bustle of vehicles outside. While there was a contrast opposite inside. The surrounding cold and pin drop silent as the minimum number of employees present were busy in their work.

On the top most floor, there were no activities found other than a darkened meeting room and occasionally some people going in and out .

Amongst the floor, one of the meeting rooms was as a presentation and meeting was going on . A new deal was being locked ,which would prove to be profitable for Oberois and probably bring them back into the market.

Rudra, Omkara and their team including Mishra and Mr Khurana and his associates were settled, surrounding the huge round table. Presentation being displayed on the big screen.

After the presentation began, after a few slides Mr khurana stood up, making the others in the room to stand up, lights switched on, all of them curious and anxious. Because this deal was important for the Oberoi group of industries. Managing it these days has been troublesome. And Oberois couldn't afford losing this deal at any cost. Any deal at the moment.

But the look on Mr Khurana's face gave something else. He wasn't that satisfied with the prospect put forward.

"IS THERE A JOKE GOING ON ? Mr Rudra Oberoi, I didn't expect this kind of work and presentation especially from the oberoi group of industries. Is this how you guys are presenting oberoi industries in market ?"
Asked furiously Mr Khurana.
He have been an old client for Oberois since the time of tej singh oberoi reign. And now he can't stand this huge gap between the two. Never had it been such that Khurana and Oberois deal haven't been locked.

"Khurana uncle that..."
Before omkara could proceed further, he was cut off by Mr Rajesh khurana. He signed to om.

"Today I am disappointed, this wasn't expected. This was a renewal of the past deal made 10 years ago by Tej and shivay Singh oberoi, yet there are flaws and mistakes in the presentation, The deal didn't give a promising future, in depth. No long term planning, no consistency in the work pattern, no future schedules on audits, inputs and outputs. No planning nothing ?"
Khurana banged his palm on the round conference table.
"The person presenting isn't even well prepared ?"

Rudra who was standing opposite Khurana, had his jaw tightened, his eyes down and continued to look and the paper weight, playing with it. While omkara was trying hard to speak but in vain and Mr khurana went on. Because somewhere he knew that the past clients and the deals were important to be renewed profitably. Otherwise it would lead to worse.

"What has happened to Oberoi group of industries..? It was enormous under Shivay Singh Oberoi regime while now .... "
His disappointment, reflected on his face. He was close to shivay, as he was there with tej when shivay just entered business world, he had seen him grow and build the oberoi industries. The whole image and these years effort put into the industries was at stake now.

Sorry but this deal isn't happening on the terms you put forward, and I would have to think before I put forward any deal...better than wasting my time"
Unfortunately, before om could speak anything Mr. Khurana dashed out of the conference room.

Omkara turned towards rudra furiously, he was here trying hard to make him understand while he was just standing there having his head low. He marched towards rudra angrily and grabbed him by his arm making him face towards him.

"What is wrong with you....you put forward the idea right ? How did it go wrong ? You made sure that presentation was all right and reviewed it ? Then how ?"

Seeing him still silent and Stern, he pushed rudra back and ran a hand through his hairs.
"At least go and convince him...try to get back the deal..rudra...we can't keep on losing the former deals.. and that too the renewal ones...we will be doomed if this continued."
He barked at rudra, making rudra go towards the window facing the vast marines.

"We don't need any deal from that person who thinks that we can't stand and handle company without that shivay."

And all together he wouldn't agree to our terms too.. because Mr khurana had a close soft relation with that shivay from the beginning of his career."

"So there is no chance he is settling for less...no use in trying"
He shrugged. However much he tries to go away from that person, each person coming into his life reminds him of the same.

"But after that fight fiasco after a week we had this opportunity...deal...when no one is considering us for deal..he came forward and you are being unreasonably ungreatful."
Omkara raised his voice this time. But still seeing rudra all silent and non responsive. He gave up, shrugging his hands in air, he dashed out of conference room banging the door loud.

While rudra stood near glass facing the sea. He knew neither him and the company under him don't require charity in the name of pity. They were capable of keeping the company afloat.
He was doing the most howmuch ever it was possible, but Every client coming had a good image about shivay that they literally questioned the circumstances under which he committed crime. Some of the rivals tried too, defame him, but who would come over as Enemy to the king of the business world even if he was not in the market.

Every client came up with the notion that it was Shivay Singh Oberoi's business tactics and terms. These years none of them remembered the contribute of tej and rest, each deal, meeting started and ended with clients wishing for The Shivay Singh oberoi to be back in the business world. Because with his own company shares and market value, the others were indirectly dependent. And with time this just added to rudra's jealousy and hatred.

Agree or not, shivay had a huge hand in the Enormous Success of Oberoi group of industries. If not him handling it in initial days when tej was settled in London,Oberoi branch in India wouldn't be this huge.

He would bring new clients, new deals, if required will take debt and loans, but taking the help under the name of that person is unacceptable.
Rudra buttoned up his coat and left the conference room, determined.
..........................................................................

It was late afternoon, the sun was setting casting a slight red hue, the birds returning to their nest, the weather started to slowly turn into cool.

While it was still time for Anika to return, shivay was in the balcony, on arm chair with the files scattered on the tea table in front of him. He had a diary on in which he was going on writing some points.

Soon he heard a car horn from downstairs, looking for it, he noticed it was anikas car. He got up, and saw her descending from car. Her hairs tied in messy bun, her tired form, grabbing her bag she entered the building.

An idea clicked shivay, he went to kitchen to fetch her some water and refreshments. As soon as the door bell rang, he ran to door with a serene smile. Opening it, he was greeted by a tired yet soul soothing smile from his better half. He took her bag and escorted her, closing the door behind.

"How was your day Anika ?"
He was hesitant but asked as he held a glass of water in front of her. She looked up at him, various emotions running through at once.

"It was good..tiring..busy yet content"smiling she settled on the sofa she took the glass and gulped it in go.

"Hungry ?"
Shivay asked as he took away all papers scattered on the balcony table. Anika noticed him put some files and papers back on the study table.

She let go, thinking to ask about it later to him.
"Yes very much" as she picked up a snicker bar.

Before she could open it, shivay snatched it away from her.
"No don't eat that...wait..."

He moved to kitchen, while Anika followed him cluelessly. As she entered she saw, he had the preparation ready for something.

"Eat something healthy and hot na. Only eat Snickers when there are no options available Anika"
As he prepared the set of French toast just the way she likes it. Though he was a bit nervous, which was reflecting on his face as his eyebrows were stressed and frown.
Why won't, he was cooking, that to for her after these many years, he wanted it to be good if not delicious.

The time he was busy in cooking, she wondered looking at him who was so engrossed in making it perfect for her.

She was standing leaning on the kitchen entrance. It was like a dream come true for her. she was engrossed in checking him out. Dressed in black kurta, looking all handsome, his sleeves folded half way, his hairs not set, bouncing with every action he makes, he had his extra grown beard still intact, but nothing was making him less attractive. His eyes were soft and calm, peacefully focusing on the dish he was preparing, but his forever frowned on the place.

It's been days since someone had opened the door for her, and have waited for her to come HOME, have fetched her water as she came home tired and last but not least to ask about her day. She now had someone to look after her. To cook for her fresh and hot served. To care for her.

Soon he came up with a ceramic black plate, filled with delicious aromatic french toast, topped with some seasonings. She came forward, and He presented it in front of her, nervously.

She looked at him,and took the plate and had the first bite. She closed her eyes,letting the amazing taste linger, the hot scrumptious delicately cooked french toast, with a selective amount of seasoning which were wonderfully bursting in her mouth, she just chewed it ,relishing the taste. His hands and his culinary skills were still the same. Skilled and everlasting.

Her eyes were slightly lined up with tears. As she opened her eyes, to come in front of his eyes which held nervousness and curiosity. But seeing them tear up, he Panicked.

Was it salty, sour, or hot ? Didn't she like it ? Or it was overcooked ? Undercooked ? He held the plate from other side, trying to take away the plate.

"Isnt it good Anika ? Is it sour ? Spicy ? Burnt ?" To which Anika vigorously nodded no.

"You didn't like it...no need to eat if you didn't like it...I knew it..i... Cooked something after many years..I should have tasted it first. My bad ..give it back.."
He tried to take plate away, while she had the hold on plate intact.

"No shivayyy..."
She said her mouth full of morsel.
She signed him to wait.

"THIS...This is the best....french toast I ever had...yummm"
While she took another bite, finishing it.

"Really ?" Enquired shivay still unsure.

"Yes...here have it.."
She tore and fed him a morsel.
While he nodded happily as he realised it was really Good.

"Thank you so much shivay...you don't know how much hungry I was...and this here is masterpiece"
She said closing her eyes, relishing the taste.

"you wait here...I will prepare some more.."
He turned towards the stove.

While anika was in the kitchen slab enjoying her dish.

"You know Anika..om and rudra used to wait for me to come and spend time and cook ...and rudra..it was his fa...."
He stopped speaking suddenly realising the current situation.

While anika suddenly looked up from her plate listening to shivay. While shivay's hand suddenly stopped in the air as he was garnishing the toast. For a while he stood such, and took back his hand away after sometime. He turned around to see her looking at him intently.

His precious soft blue eyes had tears lined up,that raw pain and hurt, as he looked away and wiped away the bit of tear. But could he hide it from her. No. She had known him, now.

She kept the plate aside on slab, and climbed down the slab. He turned away from her, facing the stove.

He clutched the slab, his hand tightening on the slab, as the memories flashed him. He can't run away from them when there was a time he lived for them. His life was for them at a time. His every day used to start and end on them, the way they wanted, his lifestyle was moulded.

And when he came back, now after 5 years,everything is broken. Relations. Trust. Care. Love. Heart. Empathy everything.

He needed to sort out the distance between them. He needs to try it once, he can't be a coward. To sit back.

Anika held his elbow and turned him towards her. He had his eyes closed, his cheek having dried tear mark, on his milky white face. It ached her seeing him this vulnerable.

She was used to a strong personality, having been inspired by him within these 5 years for his work and work ethics, his nature of being protective for his loved ones, his selfless care and love. He didn't deserve this pain, hurt.

He slowly opened his eyes, coming in contact with hers, who held concern and fear for him. She palmed his face, caressing his beard.

"Sab kuch thik ho jayega shivay...."
She caressed his beard.

"Nahi hoga Anika...kabhi nahi hoga.." he said sternly, looking into her eyes. But they held something else.

But what she saw after a few minutes - it was replaced with determination, the same confident eyes. He had something big going on in his mind, didn't he ? And Anika knew better.

"Shivay...aap.."
Before she could say a word more. He moved out of her hold, before he could leave the kitchen, she Held his hand and brought him back at place. Making him face her, while he knew he had no escape now, looking at her.

"Kya chal raha hai apke dimag mein ?...kuch to hai..."
She questioned him.

While she was contemplating his looks and eyes, the hold loosened, and he left the kitchen without a second glance.

Anika went behind him to see him enter the balcony area, taking support of the railing, he sighed. She stopped in her tracks as her she noticed him. The sun almost set, warm cool sunlight falling on his face, reflecting serenity. His soft blue ocean eyes shining in the setting sun, as he looked sideways at her.

He looked sideways without turning around, to see her standing at the entrance. In trance she came forward and stood beside him, still looking at him. Shivay held her one hand which was on railing, and clasped it. Trying to gain strength, to speak further.

She looked at their hands and then him,but she knew waiting for him is best option rather than being curious. She smiled and again looked back forward waiting for him to speak.

While he smiled softly, as she stood beside him watching ahead, waiting for him to speak, supporting silently.

He took a deep breath, looking ahead at the sun setting.
"I have decided something anika..."
His hoarse Stern and confident voice made Anika look at him. While he looked back at her. Their hands on railing together, their faces facing each other, the golden red hue sunrays spreading all over, as the sun set.

The sun always has a comeback. Though it sets down, rises again. It's just the situation which changes, the surrounding changes, the sun would always adorn the universe. Even if we can't see it at night,it is still enormous, huge and magnificent.

And Shivay Singh Oberoi is the Sun. And the time has come again to rise and shine. To come into limelight again.

............................................................................

So guys,

How was the update?

I have updated after so long, even written it long ago, but was kinda nervous.

So let me know your honest reviews please.

The story would now move a bit fast, as the main base is done.

Do read, vote and comment guys. It really encourages to write more. And I certainly need it this time.

Let me know your reviews!!!!

Good, bad, suggestions, Kali coffee, Pani ka glass, chameli, kacha anda accepted 🙈

Thank you all of you for voting in the previous one. And encouraging me to write and update.

Keep supporting♥️

............................................................................

Thanking you all.

104shivika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 2K 11
A Short Story On Gauri and Omkara - RiKara Omkara and Gauri had met after 6 years, during an alliance visit. Little did the family know they had know...
155K 8.6K 118
this is our most favorite couple shivika's ff. this is after separation track. where anika is shown as rich business woman who got her family back w...
291K 13K 39
This Story is Related to Shivika leading life away from Family based on ISHQBAAAZ and Will OmRu manage to bring back them to Oberoi Mansion ? Ran...
25.8K 1.6K 20
Life seems to be back on track for the Oberois after the Kalyani Mills chapter, but when has life been so simple to them. A new storm awaits them. Th...