Protected (Haitus)

By _Crazy_Stone

During a raid heroes found a girl inside the villains base. No name, no parents, no background, no thing. ... More

Character Profile
Ch.1: Is this a joke?!
Ch. 2: First time for everything?
Ch. 3: Lies!
Ch. 4: Stolen Monologue
Ch. 5: Knowing the class
Ch. 6: Extra
Ch. 7: Thoughts
Ch. 9: Dreading Dead Tomato
Ch. 10: USJ Incident
Ch. 11: Cheat Quirk
Ch. 12: Betrayed?
Ch. 8: Cafeteria Alarm incident
Ch. 13: Companion part 1
Ch. 14: Companion part 2
Ch. 15: Talk
Ch. 16: Fluff
Ch. 17: Talk with the killer
Ch. 18: Ghost fright
Ch. 19: Time with Kei-er I mean Hawks!
Ch. 20: Forgiveness
Ch. 21: Fox in sheep's clothing
Ch. 22: First Condition or B/n being frustratingly annoying
Ch. 23: Second condition and A spy?!
Filler or filler not?
not a chapter
ch 24: Meow?
pictures
hi
Hello

One shot

1.6K 70 36
By _Crazy_Stone

I woke up groggily, my head throbbing with a dull pain. Why did I think getting kidnapped alongside this pomerian is a great idea.

Ah right it's to meet hotties—i mean to see if I could cure Kurogiri. I looked at my surroundings to see Katsuki fucking Bakugo chained in the chair just like me talking(shouting) to handy man.

"Well it's no use to struggle now. Wether you like it or not you'll join our cause, one way or another" Handy man said to Katsuki before looking towards me.

"Your finally awake. Sensei has been waiting for you." He said before gesturing to Kurogiri to remove the chain.

As soon as the chain was removed I performed a round house aiming at Kurogiri's head. My kicked went through his misty head before turning my body performing a 360° kick aimed at his body. He seemed surprised by my attack making him stumble when my attack hit him.

'Huh I guess except his body everything is made out of mist. But what was that head of Oboro I saw in the anime?'

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a sudden pain in my gut. I fell down the floor curling my body, holding my gut with my hands while I tried to stop my coughing. I look up to see who did it only to lock my eyes with icy blue orbs.

'Man he's really hot—wait no y/n stop that thought'

"Try anything like that and you'll get much worse treatment from me princess" Dabi said as he light one of his finger with his flame showing that he won't hesitate to use his quirk on me.

I glared at him before sighing. Still clutching my gut I mustered all of my strength to atleast sit up. His punch is really strong he really doesn't hold back to a girl doesn't he? I looked to my side to see the growling and trashing pomerian still chained on his chair. He was looking at me with a certain emotion, but I don't know what is it?

Wait is he worried about me? Aww he does care!

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me you ticking bomb pomerian" I said to him chuckling when he got more aggressive in trashing in his chair. Wether it's because of my nickname to him we'll never know.

I closed my eyes for a moment steadying my breathing before standing up weakly. The league watching my movement warily which I found funny.

"Why are you being so wary? You guys are much stronger than me, overwhelmed me in numbers plus you got my buddy hostage I'm literally at a disadvantage here" I told them.

" Yeah but your quirk is annoying y/n chan~ besides didn't you just attack misty here~?" To ga said as he twirled her knife blushing while looking at me.

'My quirk huh. Their being wary because of that'

"Mmh I guess you have a point. Now then why don't we get going? Don't want your sensei waiting right?" I grinned at them while reassuring myself that no, All for One won't experiment on me yet. It's too fucking early for that and I have plot armor on my side so I'm not gonna die yet.

Maybe.

[Too bad the author like angst huh]

Anyway Kurogiri opened his portal and handy man offered his hand towards me which I raised my brow at.

"Your surprisingly being a gentle man" I told him.

'Thinking back, he hasn't talk since he told me AFO is waiting for me. Even when I attacked Kurogiri. What's he planning? '

"And your surprisingly being calm about this. Your going to meet my sensei, you'll never know if your ever going to get out of there alive. It really makes me think if your planning something" he said to me with a curious and warning tone to his voice. " Besides my quirk is not working to you. Are scared your quirk will stop working and you'll get disintegrated? "

My body flinched but I immediately hide it. Reaching for his hands I grabbed it and gave it a hard squeeze before smiling at him." Of course not. I'm just thinking you'll add my hand to your collection" I told him as he lead me to the warp gate.

"..... Well that isn't a bad idea" His gripped tightened and I could feel my hand bruising. I gave Katsuki one last look reassuring him that I'm gonna be fine. We'll gonna survive. And he's gonna get saved. I smiled at him before getting swallowed by the warp gate.

After a few seconds I opened my eyes to a dark room. The only thing illuminating it are the big and small monitors littering the room.  Shigaraki harshly pulled my hand dragging me to a door. Once he opened it I felt the atmosphere changing.

It got heavy and tense. It's hard to breathe and my body is tense. I have the urge to look down on the ground and not on the man(?) sitting on the chair. My instincts telling me that one wrong move and I'll be a goner. It's screaming for me to get the hella out of here fast.

'It's dangerous. He's dangerous. Why did I ever think this was a good idea? Ah I'm gonna die here. My only goal was Oboro. Why did I have to meet him. I'm scared. I can't move my body. I have to run. RUN. Run now. HES DANGEROUS. HE'LL KILL ME. I NEED TO RUN. AWAY FROM DANGER. DANGER. DANGER!!!!—'

"Sensei we're here"  I flinched badly when Shigaraki spoke. It pulled me out of my thoughts but it didn't stop my body from trembling. I clenched my fist to lessen it and gather my all the courage I have left in me.

I didn't dare to look up. I need to be respectful and humble. I can't be arrogant but I also can't be timid. I need to be brave and determined. That way I'll leave an impression on him. He'll remember me not just because of my quirk but also because I withstood he's presence, because knowing that I might die I bravely held my ground.

That's what I need to do.

Shigaraki dragged me further in the room standing a few meters away from his sensei. I could feel him staring at me, dissecting me for a few seconds before he turned his gaze to Shigaraki.

"Good Tomura. What about the other?" He's voice sent chills down my spine.

"He's in the bar tied up. Don't worry about him sensei I'll make sure he'll join our cause. It'll be a big blow to Allmight if one of his students became a villain" He said with a gleeful voice.

"Mmmh. Now then, usually people tend to tremble in fright whenever their in a dangerous and unfamiliar place but I see your comfortable enough to hold Tomura's hand." He said with an amused voice I could practically feel him grinning.

I had a confused look and I look at Shigaraki who was also looking at me before looking at our entertwined hands and to my growing horror I just realized that my hand is still being held by Shigaraki except it's also noticable that I'm clasping he's hand too.

I immediately pulled away holding my own hand to my chest. I could feel the embarrassment setting in. Ugh why did AFO have to see that! Wait shit am I blushing?! No stop it!!! Not here!!! I could fan girl somewhere but not in front of this villain!!!!

"D-don't get the wrong idea. He's the one who offered his hands. He's just paranoid I'll do something" I explained to him while still looking down, trying to control my blushing face.

I heard him chuckle in amusement before telling Shigaraki to leave us alone. Now there's only him, Kurogiri, and me. Great.

"Your oddly brave." He said and I stiffen. My blush now completely gone, replaced by my growing dread. 

"Look up child" He told me and I comply looking straighten at his non existent eyes."Do you know why your here?"

"Is it because of my quirk?" I told him clenching my hand into a fist.

"That's right. It's because of your unique and rare quirk. Shigaraki told me about what happened in USJ, withstanding the nomu's attack, nullifying quirks in the sports festival, it really interested me. It's a great quirk to have" I gulped as he grinned towards me.

'Except that it's not a quirk'

"Did you know, a few years ago there was a student in UA who have a similar quirk than yours. I wanted it..."

'Similar quirk? Is it Shota? But why is he telling me this? '

"... that's why I told someone to get him for me. Unfortunately, it didn't go as planned tho we did get something in return. It's really such a waste."

'I'm having a bad feeling about this'

" So imagine my surprise when I found another student with a similar—no, a better quirk. Imagine the power I could have, the things I could do with a nullifying quirk! " He grinned his tone bordering hysterical. "What's more great about your quirk is it's passive right? It blocks harmful quirk but allows healing quirk. Not even a quirk cancelling cuff can stop it. A quirk that.... "

Suddenly he stopped talking and the dread I felt grew ten times worse. In a blink of an eye I saw a beam of light came towards me. It's powerful, I could feel it. If I'd get hit by that quirk I'll be reduced to nothing but dust. I could only helplessly closed my eyes and shield my face waiting for the impact that never came. When I opened my eyes my quirk was activated, a dome barrier surrounding me, not even a scratch could be seen.

I look at my surrounding to see it all destroyed and in shambles.

'He just attacked me with a quirk. I could have died if not for this cheat' I thought to myself.

I looked at him fearfully.

He was grinning ear to ear, his hands gripping (crushing) the arm chair, an excited aura around him, just like how kids gets excited when they got their first quirk.

".... A quirk that can withstood one of my strongest attack. A quirk that can withstood One For All"

BEAT

My heart skipped a beat. This is what he wanted. A quirk strong enough to neutral OFA. With my quirk he'll be able to steal Izuku's quirk easier.

"Although...as I said it blocks harmful quirk. Therefore,—" Suddenly five tendrils came  towards me at a fast pace. If not for my quirk it would definitely have pierced me. I look up at the tendrils that keep forcing to make a way inside my barrier. Not that it would work, after all it's not really a quirk. " —I can't just took it from you. Well there are other ways tho"

I took my gaze away from the tendrils as it return in his fingertips. I looked at him hardening my resolve

'He can't attack me directly so he'll attack someone dear to me to control me.'

"I-I'm not gonna let you. I won't let you use me or my quirk to harm others" I glared at him and he somehow found amusement in what I said. He's not taking me seriously. Good, he'll never see me until it's too late.

"We'll see. Now why don't you go with Kurogiri he'll bring you to your room." He gestured Kurogiri as the room started to fix itself. Is it one of his quirk?

Kurogiri started walking towards me as my barriers starts to disappear. He gestured me to follow him towards another door in the room. It seems to lead to a hallway and to another door.

I look back at All For One.

'Is this a bad time to ask for an autograph? '

I walked towards him nervously but determined. I pulled out a notebook on one of my large packets and opened it to a blank page before giving it to him. He looked at me with a raised non-existent brow. Curiosity showing in his non-existent face.

"I hate you. I hate how you hurt other people. I hate how you use then like tools. I hate how you experiment and disregard their life. I hate how you manipulate everyone just for your goals but.... I recognize when someone is strong. You didn't reach where you are right now with just strength alone. I heard you've lived since the dawn of the quirks. The time where war is at its peak. That speak just how strong you are. Controlling the underworld, staying under the radar until now. It's only once in a lifetime to meet someone like you that's why..... " I take a deep breath. " Please give me your autograph! "

I told him as I push my notebook with my two hands towards him. I didn't bow tho. I'll never bow to this guy.

" Don't take this the wrong way. I really hate you." I said as I eyed him, watching what gell do next.

I startled when he suddenly laugh loudly his hand in his gut and the other reaching for my notebook. I stared at him wide eyed. He's really gonna do it?

" My My your such an interesting one. I wonder what Allmight's reaction will be if he found out about this" He snickered.

I stared at him dazedly as he signed my notebook and gave it back to me.

" I never thought there'd be a day where someone would ask for my autograph " He said before he motioned me to go. Kurogiri led me down the hallway and to my room.

I sat on my bed before laying on it. My hands clutching the notebook stretching it forward to get a better view.

" Did he really just give he's autograph? I mean it was just a gamble, I never thought he'd really give it to me.... " I mumble.

"..... "

"......... "

"............ "

"............... "

" Wait does that mean I finally killed him?! " I said out loud as as I sat up abruptly.

The (color) notebook transforming to a black one. The words DEATH NOTE on its cover.

—The End

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahajajajajhaha

I couldn't stop laughing while writing this. It just came to me as an idea and decided to write it.

I dedicate this chapter to my soul sister. Hi sis! Hope you like this. I thought of posting this on April fool's but it's still far away. But then I remember yesterday.

This is a gift for you in exchange for that letter I couldn't make.

Sorry for the not updating lately. My brain is being held hostage by writer's block. They won't let my brain go.

Word Count:2494

_Crazy_Stone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.8K 48
Hello. My name is Kayana Shiona.I am neither vampire nor human Welcome to my world. Twisted,cruel,disgusting.It's hard living out here but with my po...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...