Ch. 4: Stolen Monologue

After the meeting Aizawa lead me to class 1-A. We had a few normal conversation but it was mostly a comfortable silence between us.

"You've been staring at me for a while now." He said to me.

"Am I?" I tilt my head.

"Yes problem child." He sighed before glancing at me.

"It's just kinda hard to believe I'm attending UA now. I don't even know if... someone is looking for me. Or if someone remembers me." I said looking down at ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Don't worry I'm sure Nezu is doing everything to find out about you and your family. By then you'll be able to go home."

I smiled at him.

'If only you knew about where I came from...'

Soon enough we arrived at class 1-A with Aizawa in his sleeping bag.

"If your just here to make friends then you should just go home. Don't waste time."

Instantly everyone look at him and he just crawl inside the classroom until he reached the podium.

"It took you eight seconds to shut up. I'm your teacher Aizawa Shouta." Everyone perked up at the sudden information.

"I know this is sudden but wear this and meet me outside"

Wanting to impress my sensei, I quickly changed and went to the field comforting and saying to myself that I'll talk to the class later.When I got outside I spotted my guardian and teacher waiting boredly. What do you know...I guess I'm the first one...lucky.

"Your the first one." Aizawa looked at me then behind, the others were just starting to pile up.

"You said not to waste time." He raised a brow to me but you can see proudness in his eyes.

"Don't you want to make friends? Considering your.....situation.....I thought you'd be the one to...."

"After this I can have the time to be friends with them all. I'm just prioritizing this first." I smiled at him and I'm sure he just gave me a faint smile. Like for real?!?!! Did The Aizawa just smiled at me!?!!!?

___

"A quirk assessment test!?" Everyone exclaimed.

We all had gather up and Aizawa-sensei had just told us about the assessment test. While everyone was focused on Aizawa I was busy in controlling myself from fan girling to notice some weird looks some were giving me. 'I can't believe this is really happening!! They all look more awesome in real life! But I probably shouldn't stand out too much since I'm not the main character'.

"No ceremonies or orientation?!" Ochako asked Aizawa-sensei.

"If you want to be a hero, you don't have time for that" He explained. "UA is known for its unrestricted style and that goes for the teachers as well. You've been doing this since middle school, right?"

"Physical fitness test without using your quirk. The country keeps calculating averages based on uniform results which is not logical. The ministry of education is just lazy." Aizawa-sensei continued. "Didn't Bakugo come in first in the practical exam? In junior high, how many meters was your softball throw?"

I looked towards Bakugo. Damn he looks hot! Or is it because of his quirk?

"Sixty-seven meters" He answered.

"Now do it with your quirk" Aizawa-sensei gave him the softball and Bakugo step inside the circle. "You can do anything as long as your in the circle. Now hurry up and do it with all your might"

Bakugo threw the softball with a large explosion while shouting 'die' and I was just amazed by his performance that I had to stop my self from giggling but failed miserably since the pomerian is now glaring at me.

He went towards me and snarled. "What are you laughing at extra!?!"

"Nothing, pfft- I just...I just thought that your l-like a pfft- pomerian." I said and he just got angry at me.

"Whatd'ya say EXTRA?!? YOU WANNA DIE!?" He screamed at me and I just smiled brightly at him.

"I said your like a pomerian. A cool, strong and fluffy pomerian" I said while patting his hair. It's seriously supper soft!!

He seems taken aback by what I said and did. He slap my hands off and grumble to himself with 'stupid white hair' 'idiot' 'saying no sense' and others like that.But why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? And why did he say my hair is white? I always thought that my hair is white-ish-cream or grey-ish-cream like my brother.

"First, know your maximum limit. It's the most logical way to form a hero's foundation" Aizawa told us as he showed Bakugo's results.

"Seven hundred and fifty-five meters, seriously?!" Kaminari said and I nodded to him.

"That's kinda to be expected with a quirk like that" I said to particularly no one but I'm sure others have heard me including the owner of the said quirk.

"It looks fun!" Mina exclaimed and I found myself frowning.

Although this is one of the coolest scenario (for me) in the MHA it doesn't change the fact of how shallow these students mindset is.

"We can utilize our quirks in this course!"

"It looks fun" huh?" Aizawa said in a cold tone which made everyone shut up.

"Do you plan to become a hero within three years with that attitude?" He looked at us seriously. Eyeing each and everyone of us especially Midoriya. "Okay, whoever has the lowest overall score in this eight categories will be considered hopeless and will be expelled"

Everyone gasped except for me since I already know this, and Todoroki, and Tokoyami. But seriously what was I supposed to remember again? I feel like I need to remember something. Is it related to the scene?

"We can choose what to do with our students. Welcome this is the hero course of UA"

'This is one of the scenes I found irritating. Should I do it? I probably shouldn't but........sorry dadzawa, but I'm gonna steal your lines'

"How can you expel us?! It's only the first day. Even if it's not our first day, it's unfair!"

"Villain attacks, Natural disasters, enormous accidents, death, Selfish villains, Abuse, discrimination. We never knew when or where they'll come. Japan is filled with unfairness, the world is filled with unfairness. It's the heroes responsibility to even the playing field, we take the brunt of the unfairness, so the civilians can rest easy and pretend that life is kind and they can stay blissfully ignorant of the pain and death we'll face everyday." I finished my borrowed and added monologue and I can see them staring at me wide eyed. Even Aizawa seems a bit shocked at what I said.

'Oops? Did I say too much? Maybe I shouldn't stole his line? Or maybe I shouldn't have added more into it?'

"Ahem..the kid's right" Aizawa spoke up masking his shocked look. "It's a hero's job to make things fair. Villains won't go easy on you just because your on leave or your sick. Villains won't hesitate just because you tired or your mourning for someone you loss, rather they'd make it an opportunity to end you.Once you debut your in. There's no backing away from it." He finished and soon enough the assessment was starting and then it hit me.

'I don't know my quirk' yet! I just said my monologue, if I placed last place....argh!! Why didn't I remember sooner?!?!'

I look at Aizawa and he was looking at me too.

"I'm gonna screw up"

__________________________________

Well this is tiring. Who knew?

Do you like this chapter? If you do please press my beautiful star.🥺⭐

Word Count: 1291

_Crazy_Stone_