Ch. 8: Cafeteria Alarm incident

Saying I'm nervous is an understatement. Today is the day the attack would happen and as much as I hate it the teachers have been giving me suspicious glances because of my behavior.

After my conversation with the mad rat and lie detector yesterday, I proceeded with my new daily life.

I got along with the whole class thou I noticed that they keep some distance towards me except boom boom boy-he was actually fun!. I even got a few chat(words) out of the school prince and Tsu had slapped M*neta when he started creeping me out.

Even the lessons fascinated me-I did everything to distract myself for the upcoming attack-there wasn't any problem with the other subjects except one class-It was Present Mic's class.

I was so focused on making a plan and enjoying my time here that I didn't notice that Mic-sensei had asked me a question in English and answered it in the same fluently, surprising everybody. I got asked by Mic-sensei after that and I just said that it came to me naturally.

After that everything was fine. The scene were All Might entered the room and all the battle scene didn't change-except All Might was keeping an eye on me- I even saw Izuku talking to Katsuki when I was looking for Aizawa outside. And I'm glad they didn't notice me!

We went home pretty late last night. Aizawa said they had a meeting-probably for the USJ-and they made me wait in the teacher's lounge-for 2 hours!- while they were in the meeting room.

After we got back home I just grab one of Aizawa's jelly pouch and slept cause I was too tired. And damn that jelly pouch was delicious!

Waking up and remembering what will happen today made me want to just curl up in my bed with a pile of pillows. How much I tried to cover it through out the morning period I still looked like a paranoid criminal expecting to have someone appear and arrest me till I'm caught-I got asked a few times if I'm okay-and thats how I got here.

It's now lunch lunch and I'm with-surprisingly-Katsuki near the window showing the reporters in the front gate. How that happened? I don't know and I don't have time to know-

"HEY! Snap out of it Dimwit!" A sudden call made me snap out of my thoughts. I look up seeing Bakago scowling at me. Oh did I tell you that he named me dimwit? No? Then I guess you already know then.

"What is it Baka-Bakugo?" I asked him.

"Your f*cking spacing out dimwit!" He shouted pointing his spoon on my face.

"Well I'm soo sorry for that. I just can't help to space out when I'm with someone so boring" I said sarcastically while shoving a spoonful of cold soba in my mouth making the pomerian slam his hand but before he could say anything the alarm sounded making everyone panic.

'This is more scarier than the anime made it to be'

I look outside the window and saw the once shut gate turned to dust. I scan the area and saw Shigaraki leaving and for the briefest moment our eyes seems to gaze at one another until I found myself getting pulled with the crowd.

"The heck dimwit?! Why are you just standing there!?!" Bakago shouted at me and I just ignore him making sure I don't turn into a pancake with this stampede.

'Dear Iida if your going to turn into an exit sign please do it now!' I thought as I feel someone step into my feet.

Moments later I saw Iida float towards the door and calmed the whole crowd. I sighed in relief knowing that I won't turn into a pancake before tensing up again feeling someone's burning gaze. I turned to my back seeing Bakago glaring at me.

'Right. He must've think that I caused this basing on my behaviour'

"What do you think your doing Dimwit!?"

'This is it! Whoever that send me here if I die please send me else where!' I thought as Bakugo shoved other student walking towards me when I heard a faint voice......

"You want to transfer to Attack on Titan?"

"THE FUDGE!?!?! DEAR AUTHOR I'm really happy here please don't send me else where. I don't want to get eaten!!!"

(Just kidding 😋✌️)

"What do you think your doing Dimwit!?"

'This is it! Whoever that send me here if I die please send me else where!' I thought as Bakugo shoved other student walking towards me.

I instinctively closed my eyes and wait for the pain that would come. But it never came instead I feel a warm and gentle hands touching my feet. I look on who it was only to be greeted by a grumbling pomerian inspecting my foot?

"Um....what are you doing?" I asked him albeit hesitantly.

"What do you think birdbrain!? Don't think I didn't saw you getting squashed earlier! You have a sprain, I'll bring you to Recovery Girl!!!" He said before lifting me up bridal style making me a blushing mess rivaling a tomato.

'This is The Bakugo right?!! This isn't some fanfic with romance right?! Why the heck is he being so nice?! He didn't even swear-'

"I'm going to f*cking kill those damn extras. Stupid extras making my stupid work f*cking hard. If I ever found out who f*cking did it I'm going to explode their stupid faces into pieces........." He continued to grumble passing Izuku-which making the latter widen his eyes- to Recovery Girl's office.

'Nevermind he is Bakugo' I supply my mind as we got into our destination.

_______________

Omg! I forgot to upload this chapter yesterday and almost forgot it today!!!

What is happening into my brain right now?!

Also should I make a ship? I'm still a bit traumatized about a cursed ship I accidentally saw not too long ago.

It's a M*neta X Shoto ship. Like seriously!?! OUR beautiful prince with The Pervert??? No way!!!

Word Count: 1034

_Crazy_Stone