โœฎI'm Still Waitingโœฎ DeVante...

By Flyonland

Navy Jones Is an high school student and a songwriter who keeps a diary everywhere she goes no one knows abou... More

Cast
First Chapter: The Beginning
Second Chapter: Band Diary
Third Chapter: Second Chances
New Title
Fourth Chapter: Can We Flo Tonight?
Fifth Chapter: Late Night Drive
Sixth Chapter: Earn Trust
Seventh Chapter: Opposition
Eight Chapter: Make It Like It Was
Ninth Chapter: I'm Still Waiting
Tenth Chapter: Let's Chill
Eleventh Chapter: Wanna Go Somewhere
Twelfth Chapter: Graduation Night
Thirteenth Chapter: Cry For You
Fourteenth Chapter: Back To Studio
Fifteenth Chapter: Midnite
Sixteenth Chapter: Hard Goodbye
Seventeenth Chapter: Birthday Bash
Eighteenth Chapter: Around
Nineteenth Chapter: Where I Wanna Be
Twentieth Chapter: U and I
Twenty-Second Chapter: Family
Twenty-Third Chapter: Have You Seen
Twenty-Fourth Chapter: Visiting New York
Twenty-Fifth Chapter: Find Out
Twenty-Sixth Chapter: Breaking Up
Twenty-Seventh Chapter: Four Years Later
Twenty-Eighth Chapter: Out Of Nowhere
Twenty-Ninth Chapter: Let Me Show You
Thirtieth Chapter: Don't Mess
Thirty-First Chapter: Gets Back Together
Thirty-Third Chapter: Tour
Thirty-Fourth Chapter: On My Way
Thirty-Fifth Chapter: Back Here Again
Thirty-Sixth Chapter: Wasn't What It Look Like
Thirty-Seventy Chapter: Block Party
Thirty-Eighth Chapter: For The Drama
Thirty-Ninth Chapter: The Show
Thoughts & Idea's
Fortieth Chapter: I Do Love You
Fortieth-First Chapter: My Phone

Thirty-Second Chapter: Spending Time

540 13 89
By Flyonland

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina

"Hey thanks again Navy that Pasta you cooked was all the way banging" Devante says smirking while stepping closer towards her to put his hands on her hips.

"Ooh as It should It seems like you love the Pasta because you ate everything now let's look at us a movie" Navy said grabbing his hand to go hang out upstairs but there was one thing that Devante wanted to do next and It wasn't watch a movie.

Navy wanted to watch a movie with Devante upstairs Inside his room where no one is around to get privacy so that's what they did while sitting on the bed watching cable for a little while.

Devante on the other hand started getting all freaky as It reminded Navy of the time they use to spend together when they was teenagers.

"I don't know what it is about me that makes you get freaky" Navy says to Devante.

"Navy I want you so bad come here" Devante said giving Navy a kiss, The two began making out on the bed for a few minutes.

Navy was ready too get back out there after waiting a long time to have sex she began to squirm around and started biting her lips seductively when she notice Devante taking off her pants and pulling down her panties as he went In slow motion eating her out.

"Ooh baby right there!" Navy says moaning loudly while she thought finally this night was getting good.

Devante head came upwards as he said out of his own mouth. "Yeah baby you know I can't wait to make love to you after I handle my business down here."

"Mhm and I want you too" Navy said looking down at him playing with her pearl as he placed his fingers In his mouth too taste her sweet juices.

After Devante was done pleasing his girlfriend he did this smirk as he showed his tongue.

He ended on top of her to put it down as they was getting ready to get this done and over with quickly before Dalvin wakes up.

"De what are we waiting on I thought we was making the night feel special" Navy said looking at him look more nervous that his brother might hear them and wake up.

"Are you good doing this?" Devante says to Navy.

She looked too comfortable.

"Yeah why not I don't see nothing wrong plus your brother is asleep don't worry I'll try and not be too loud." Navy said convincing De.

And that's when Devante didn't say no more after that he gave her what she needed and her body couldn't get enough that her whole body started trembling during sex Devante could tell she wasn't use to doing this.

"It's ok you can moan I can tell that you holding it back" Devante says talking to her while giving It too her.

Navy hands was around his back as she felt him Inside her as sex felt different to her In a sense since she hadn't did it in so long.

Navy expressions on her face was priceless having Intercourse with her partner.

"What baby is I'm hurting you or something?" Devante said trying too watch his pace.

"n-not exactly" Navy said struggling to speak as she biting down her lips.

"Your pussy good as hell, ahh shit" Devante said

Navy seductively bites her lips.

"Ooh Devante" Navy said calling his name In satisfaction.

"Yeah you like that huh I knew you did" Devante says hitting her g-spot.

"I'm about to cum oh I'm cumming shit!!!" Navy said while opening her mouth wide while having an orgasm.

Devante just watched her sit back and take It as the two climax right after that.

"Damn that shit was perfect" Devante says after he nutted as he had to lay down after that.

Navy took the covers and lay them on top of her breast while she double take at Devante smoking on a Cigar

"You smoke Cigars?" Navy said looking shock.

Devante didn't tell her he smoke just yet cause he didn't know how she would take It.

"Yeah is that a problem?" Devante says taking the brown Cigar from his lips as he blew clouds of smoke In the air.

Navy didn't care if he smoke or not as long as It's no heavy drugs then she was ok with it.

"Well no I just didn't think you smoke but you grown though so It's nobody business" Navy said as she giggled Into her cover.

Devante shook his head as he playfully hits her leg In the bed.

"Stop hitting my legs" Navy said rolling her eyes.

"What what you going to do?" Devante said staring at her.

"Do it again and see what I do I have you know I did not play no games in basic training either want to see what I leaned" Navy said looking mean.

Devante knew not to play with her ass no more she take things too serious.

"Oh hell nah" Devante said seeing how high that kick was and it quit playing.

"Keep on playing I can show you some more moves If it get to that point" Navy says not giving up.

"Nah I'm cool" Devante said acting like a good boy.

"Okay then" Navy said smiling afterwards.

Navy sighed as she continued to watch the ceiling this whole time while she starts to wonder what is going to happen to their relationship now.

"Damn girl I can't believe you made me suffer for about four years to finally get some" Devante said smoking on his cigar.

"Well I wasn't going to put up with anymore disrespect so I had to teach you a lesson" Navy says looking at him.

"I promise I won't talk to no more girls behind your back I don't want to lose our relationship again." Devante said In a serious tone.

"You better not...so what really happened between you and your other two baby mama's since we're on this subject." Navy said looking up at him with her other hand on the side of her face.

Devante turns and grabs the ashtray from where he seating while he put his Cigar and ashes out In ashtray.

"Well I guess I start with Shannon first since she was there the longest anyway we still communicate from time to time but she's living her life and I'm living mine I only talk to her only when I want to see my daughter" Devante spoke.

"Oh what's your daughter name again?" Navy asked Devante.

"Dayla DeGrate" Devante said.

Navy smiled cause she thought him naming his daughter that name was so genuine to her and she wanted to know more.

Devante
Charlotte, North Carolina

Devante woke up looking behind him too notice Navy was gone she must had to go back home and take care of her father during the week hopefully she be back later.

Devante cleared his throat and climbed out of bed to start his day as he came down stairs and saw Dalvin with Jojo and Kci sitting on the couch discussing about Devante freaking on Navy last night.

"Damn you heard her moaning Dalvin?" Kci says as Jojo chimed In.

"Wow you heard them fucking upstairs?" Jojo said in shock too.

"Yes I did and she kept me up the whole night with her loud moans" Dalvin said as Devante shook his head while he knew his ass was going to run his mouth to Kci and Jojo.

"Hey you look different you got you some pussy didn't you?" Kci said looking over at Devante.

"Did you wear a rubber to protect from getting a STD nasty?" Dalvin question his brother. 

Devante sighed while Kci and his brother gave him a headache while trying to talk all at once.

"Why are y'all questioning me nothing happen between me and Navy so shut up that's a lie." Devante said rubbing his neck while taking his seat.

"Yeah right we saw her ass leaving and she was doing the walk of shame Dalvin and Jojo am I lying?" Kci said looking directly at them.  

"Hell no you telling the truth for once black ass" Jojo said back.

"Look nothing happened how many times I got to say this" Devante said getting heated while messing in his curly hair. 

Devante couldn't wrap his mind around what they was talking about he just didn't want to make Navy seem like she was a whore around his boys because that wasn't what she was about.

"Alright man we stop talking about this but did you ever found out why she waited so long too talk to you why come around now that don't make sense" Jojo asked.

"Oh you know how women Is she was just waiting on Devante to get his shit together she wanted to make his sorry ass suffer" Kci said ongoing. "As she should"

Dalvin started joining in laughing with his hands across his stomach not caring about who was In the room at that time deep down Inside he loves when people go off on Devante It's like a big joke to him.

Devante turned his head angrily to look at Dalvin. "Man why is you laughing that mess ain't that funny"

Dalvin stop the giggles as he got on Devante about his temper tantrum.

"Boy what is wrong with you do you need some medication for that anger?" Dalvin says with a glare.

"So what you saying Dalvin you the one need something to calm you down not me!" Devante says.

"Alright y'all calm down neither of you shouldn't be talking like this to each other my momma always told me you're going to regret what you say and I notice she was right too" Kci said looking at Devante and Dalvin.

Dalvin just looked mean at his brother while Kci said that.

"De you need to apologize to Dalvin" Kci said looking at Devante. 

"Why I got to apologize?" Devante said looking confused.

"Cause you the one that got mad at him for nothing he was just laughing that ain't nothing to get mad about" Kci said.

"Yes it is something to get mad about cause he always laughing whenever I get in trouble he just rude" Devante said staring back at Dalvin.

"I ain't rude" Dalvin said.

"Yes you Is you see Derek don't do that mess when we at home visiting our parents!" Devante says bringing up their younger brother how he always nice to him. 

"Okay! fuck you and that momma's boy!" Dalvin said pointing his fingers at Devante.

"Whatever man!" Devante says walking to get away from him as he finished. "That boy always a problem"

A few moments later

Devante got himself in the shower and dressed too go see Navy he missed her a lot he been wanting to go see her at her crib ever since they started talking that day.

He walked back downstairs to see Kci and Jojo was still there talking to Dalvin as he played like the victim It never fails.

"Hey De you going to go see Navy?" Jojo asked with a playful smile.

"Yeah we going to link up later for the studio don't worry" Devante says opening up the door.

"Alright man be safe I guess I'll go see my little boo too." Kci says making Jojo shake his head.

***

Devante left out the door and got In his BMW Convertible he purchased just last month It was a dream car he always wanted to get.

He arrived to Navy's house and parked his car right outside to go walk to her door hoping she was there.

He knocked on the door as It took ten seconds for someone to come to the door he looks at the door as It was opening to see It was Navy she looked happy to see him.

"Hey Devante what are you doing here?" Navy asked with this smile as she came out the door to hug him.

"Well hey I just wanted to come and see how my baby was doing" Devante says standing there.

"I'm fine come on in here boy I'm not kidding come on" Navy said as Devante looked like he seen a ghost when she Invited him in the crib.

He was scared of Navy father.

"You sure It's cool is your dad here?" Devante said with his hazel eyes focused on his surroundings.

Navy nodded her head as she made it clear to him. "Yeah and of course my dad doesn't care he stay to himself anyway"

Devante came In the house as he looked around to see everything looked the same It just Jackie was missing.

"Excuse me Dad someone's here to visit" Navy said moving out the way to show Devante off.

Angelo took his eyes away from the television to see Devante standing by his daughter In the living room and he smiled showing he was cool with his daughter choices.

"Hey how's It going?" Angelo says walking with his cane to shake Devante hands.

"Hey I'm doing good thank you and how's your day been so far?" Devante asked Angelo.

"Oh good I'm just proud to be alive" Angelo said as Navy sparked a smile and looked down.

"Ok nothing wrong with that and I want to tell you I'm sorry to hear about your wife Jackie I know she was a good woman I know you and your girls must miss her a lot." Devante says looking at Angelo.

"Yeah she's all I think about I love her so much and thank you that means a lot" Angelo says as he looked like he was getting teary eyed talking about his wife.  

Devante stood there and looked at all the photo's of Jackie around the home on the wall as he knew how hard it was losing someone that close.

"My mom is too beautiful" Navy smiled looking at her mom picture.

"Well we're going to go upstairs and talk for a minute bye Dad" Navy said putting her hands around his shoulders to cheer him back up.

"Yeah-yeah y'all go talk I love you" Angelo says kissing his daughter on her forehead. 

"I love you too" Navy says grabbing Devante hands to follow her.

To Be Continued...

So how did y'all like this chapter?

How did you feel about Navy and Devante doing something you think It was a good move or no?

What y'all think going to happen now to the couple?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
952K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...