𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 ๑♡ 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐦𝐬

Galing kay bunnylovsu

ෆ,,• × •,,ෆ Higit pa

𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
gnaw
closure
gnaw O2
iris

the windows home

7 2 0
Galing kay bunnylovsu

for; talking again after a month

context; me and my ex decided to be pen-pals because talking every day was too hard. we were still arguing but didn't wanna cut contact so we decided to talk again at the end of the month.

the tendrils of your hair, love to become threaded through my fingertips. which feels different than your chapped lips. that bring me home.

you sent me a picture of your new haircut. without even seeing your face my chest hurt so much that i kept coming back to the images.

there's so much we haven't experienced together and i still have hope to seek out all of them, but my stomach churns just thinking of how much we never had the chance to do.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.8K 386 73
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
33.9K 1.5K 28
!ဒီအထိအတွေ့ ဒီအရသာ ဘယ်တော့မှ မေ့မှာမဟုတ်ဘူး...အရမ်းခံစားလို့ကောင်းတယ်...!
13.1K 286 19
It's my First time Writing so Please if I had Done Anything wrong. It's a fanfic About What if Rimuru had Lost to ivrage and Got reincarnated in a Di...
3.3K 675 85
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...