Admit it||Wenclair

Af GayWriter6002

Ever since the night of horror, Enid and Wednesday have grown closer. They've grown closer in a way Wednesday... Mere

Chapter 1: That night
Chapter 2: The Addams Family
Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?
Chapter 4: Put Your Records On
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Best Friends?
Chapter 7: What Are We?
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Wolf Out
Chapter 10: Date or Fate?
Chapter 11: Addams Code
Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 13: Wolf Ache
Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven
Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?
Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave
Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)
Chapter 19: You'll always be a dumb blonde.
Chapter 20: Thanks to you
Chapter 21: For You? Anything.
Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams

7.6K 154 167
Af GayWriter6002

Enid's POV:

Wednesday and I walk to principal Firkins, pinky's interlocked like usual. Shit may be going absolutely crazy right now but at least I have my girl with me through it all. One thing about Wednesday is that once you've somehow wormed your way into her heart, she'll stay loyal to you for eternity.

"Do you think principal Firkins called us down here to talk about what happened in the quad...Cause I really don't wanna get in trouble."

I hate getting in trouble. It's my biggest fear. Well besides losing everyone I love and ending up alone that is.

My mother has just always made me feel less than and like I'll never live up to her expectations. What if I end up being the family reject? What if I cause my entire family shame because I don't follow the standards of the pack?

What if I'm the reason my siblings get bullied by the other werewolves cause my mate is another woman...

I truly could careless about myself getting bullied or harassed. By now I'm very used to all of that. Yes, I can handle all of that but my siblings...it would get to them. They've had it rather easy. Seeing they all follow the standards of the pack perfectly, my mother and father baby them. I was never fortunate enough to get that.

Being throw to the wolves (literally) made me strong and independent. I know it may seem like I'm weak and codependent on others, but I can hold my own if I have too. Preferably, I'd like to not have to bring out those attributes unless I absolutely have to.

My siblings are all very codependent on my parents and each other. They wouldn't survive a day being bullied and harassed. For one they wouldn't even realize what was going on until it was too late.

Don't get me wrong, my siblings can hold their own in a fight physically, but mentally...not so much. They're very easily persuaded and manipulated which makes me worry that if my pack finds out I'm dating Wednesday, the other members would go for my family as a way to get to me.

I don't care much for my mother and my father is decent, but my siblings will always hold a special place in my heart. Especially my sibling Briar. They would be the only one to understand what I'm going through because everything I'm describing happened to them.

Mother and father don't speak about them anymore and I haven't seen them in over three years. They got sent to some all "girls" werewolf boarding school in Ireland. I can't wait to graduate so I can sneak off and see them. Or if things go south...I'll be joining them.

Wednesday looks at me with the kindest eyes I've ever seen her have. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared-

"I'll take the blame entirely. I will just make up some lie that states I triggered your instinct to wolfout and that you were just trying to protect me from that kid."

"Who are you and what have you done with my Wednesday." I joke.

Everyday I see more and more of the true Wednesday. I'm honored to say I'm one of the very few people to see Wednesday Addams express her emotions.

"But seriously Wednesday, I'm not gonna let you do that. Let me take responsibility for what I did and you take responsibility for what you did so that way there's no lies to be dug up and used against us later."

"I suppose you do have a point there."

Of course I have a point! Most of the time I do when I'm not being over dramatic.

The two of us drop our hands at our sides making sure to act as besties as possible. We are okay with some of my (our) friends knowing, but anyone else is out of the picture for now. I'd be open to telling Mr and Mrs. Addams but that's about the extent I'd go to beyond friends right now.

My mother already wanted to send me to werewolf conversion therapy, so I wouldn't put it past her to try and send me to gay conversion therapy. She almost sent Briar to one but somehow they convinced mother to just send them to the boarding school. Honestly they are so amazing. I wish I could be as brave and strong as them but I'm just not quite there...yet.

Wednesdays hand twists the doorknob to reveal not only her parents standing in principal Firkins office, but my parents as well.

Fuck.

Oh this is bad...this is really really really bad.

"Well hello ladies, nice of you to finally join us all." Principal Firkins says as she adjusts herself in the big office chair.

"Sorry, we got a little distracted by a couple of students on the way here!"

Did I just lie in-front of everyone?

Yes.

Am I going to regret it and overthink it till I get sick later?

Also, yes.

So much for no lies Enid. Great job! UGH.

"Of course you got distracted. That's all you've been doing here recently." Mother spits out in a rather harsh tone. Not that I'm not used to it.

"And how exactly would you know exactly? From what I know you haven't really been in dear Enid's life much here recently. In fact, she came and stayed with us over the break due to the fact you didn't want her to come home. Or is that all just some big misunderstanding Mrs. Sinclair." Mrs. Addams tilts her head ever so slightly to left, as if she was challenging my mother.

Well if Wednesday and I ever get married, I know NOT to sit these two anywhere NEAR each other. As if my mother would show up anyway. My father maybe, but my mother is a hardcore no.

"I beg your pardon Mrs. Addams? We told Enid that we were out of the country and offered her to come with us but she said that the plane ride makes her too sick so she'd just stay at Nevermore till we arrived back home mere days later."

Oh what absolute bs that is. They don't even have the money to go on a vacation out of town let alone a whole ass different country.

Everyday I wonder how I came from that monster. I refuse to be anything like her. I'd rather go through Wednesdays most painful torture methods than to be anything like this woman.

"Oh wow! Really? You must have some amazing pictures! Please do share! Oh Cara Mia don't we just love looking at couples vacation pictures!" Gomez said in the most upbeat of tones.

He so sees right through my mom and I living for it.

I look to my left to see Wednesday giving my parents the most evil death stare I've ever seen. She's clearly not a fan.

"Oh um we didn't take any pictures, we were just to focused on the scenery."

"Would you quit with the lies. It's honestly insulting how bad you are at it." Wednesday speaks up.

Eeek- WHAT IS SHE DOING-?

"Excuse me young lady?" My mother shoots back.

"Don't refer to me as young lady. My name is Wednesday, and you know exactly what I said."

She's so gonna get her ass in more trouble than she already is...Although I'm glad someone is calling my mother out. If anyone was going to do so it would be Wens. I should have seen it coming that it would be Wednesday. She doesn't take people hurting the very few people she cares about, well...

"Is this your daughter I presume?"

"Yes, this is our daughter. Do you have an issue Mrs. Sinclair?" Morticia straightens her stance up.

Oh great my mother has pissed off Mrs. Addams now. Such a great first impression of our families...

"A matter a fact I do. Your daughter is completely out of line!"

"My daughter is out of line you say? She's not the one lying out of her grave to cover up the fact she's a neglectful mother!"

"I beg your pardon?! How dare you accuse me of such things!"

"It's not accusing if it is the truth." Wednesday mocks.

"That is no way to speak to an adult!"

"She will speak how she pleases to someone of your class."

"Tish, darling, perhaps we're taking this too-"

"Gomez."

"Okay, yeah I see your point."

I don't even know what was going on. Everyone just started yelling and arguing so I shut down. All of the noise and rage just got to me. I backed up into the wall sliding down it, putting my head in between my knees and covering my ears.

"Enid." A familiar voice calls out.

I don't move. Maybe if I just stay like this my mother will get pissed enough and just leave.

A cold light hand is placed on my knee.

Wednesday.

My head lifts ever so slightly to make sure it's Wens. Thankfully it was her.

The room was dead silent now as Wednesday stayed crouched in front of me. All eyes were on me now. I hate this so much.

Why can't they all just stop looking at me with those judging eyes!? I feel like they are trying to rip me to shreds! JUST STOP-

Wednesday moves so she's the only thing I can see. Her eyes are soft and gentle as she brings me back down to earth.

Okay...Everything is gonna be fine. Nothing is gonna happen Enid. You are okay.

"Are you alright." Her soft monotone voice sounded like music to my ears.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

I stand up, brushing myself off in the process cause I'm pretty sure I got cobwebs on me. Principal Firkins really should like clean her office, just saying.

"Sorry for starting a fight dear." Morticia apologized with a caring voice.

Unlike Mortica, my mother did not apologize. How typical of her to do.

"Okay then...Now that that's been handled, let's get to the real reason you all are here." Principal Firkins says awkwardly.

My mother is going to have my tail for this if it's about Artemis...

"This was supposed to just be a family student check in but earlier today your daughters got into a very nasty fight with two boys that go here. Enid put out one student, Artemis, in the infirmary with some pretty nasty wounds."

My mother immediately looks over at me with a snarl about to slip out of her lips.

"When we talked to another student, Eugene, he told us how these two boys were trying to pick a fight with him. Enid technically was just standing up for Eugene as was Wednesday who I presume caused the broken wrist and pointer finger."

Wednesday glances over at me with the tiniest smirk on her face. She is so proud of that I can just tell. It's kinda funny for some reason. I don't know why but it is.

"We have a zero violence policy here at Nevermore. However, your daughters were acting out of love for Eugene. So myself and the boys parents see it fit that Wednesday and Enid have just a weeks suspension. The boys will have a two week suspension when they have recovered. Enid will also have to attend a werewolf training class for the next three months to better control her inner wolf."

You have got to be fucking kidding me right now. This is so stupid! I'd rather get suspended for the two weeks than have to take that class.

"You are all dismissed now. They need to be packed and off of Nevermore property by 9am tomorrow."
______

We all walk out of principal Firkins office finally. I walk with Wens and her family cause I just can not deal with my mother right now.

"Enid dear, would you like for us to bring you with us for the week's suspension? I'm sure Pugsley would be thrilled to have you around again." Mortica offers.

Oh thank the lord- I was hoping she'd ask cause I really didn't want to have to ask her myself. The only problem I see with me trying to go with the Addams's is my mother.

Two more years Enid and you can just never talk to her again. All you have to do is make it two more years. That shouldn't be too bad seeing I have Wednesday and the Addams's. OH and Yok, Divina, and Eugene! How could I forget about my besties!

"I'd love to join-"

"Enid. Pack. Now. We are leaving in twenty minutes."

Mother.

Great.

"Oh...Uh...Okay..."

What was I supposed to do? Defy her? She'd disown me even more than she already has!

As appealing as that sounds, I still would like for my things to get paid for and stuff cause I don't have a job so like...I'm kinda stuck.

"No. Enid will be coming with my family and I. If you try to stop her from doing so, we will get the authorities involved. You'll be charged with child negligence and put behind bars. That wouldn't look very good for your pack, now would it." Wednesday stares at my mother with hell burning in her eyes.

I think I've finally found someone that hates my mother more than I do. And that's saying something cause I hate my mother a grave amount.

"I don't know what your deal is but you better knock it off little girl."

"Refer to me with the words little and girl again and you'll loose your right paw. And my 'deal' is you treat Enid like a object that you can use and treat like shit."

I could so kiss her right now.

"You seem to have some obsession with my daughter. Why you would ever want to have one with her is beyond my understanding, but it's getting in the way of her reaching her full potential. Stay away from Enid and stay away from my family you creep."

That hurt a little...

Mortica pulls me slightly back to fit in the middle of her and Gomez while Wednesday grew closer to my mother. Both had rage filled in their eyes.

"I don't have an obsession with your daughter. She is the only person in this godforsaken school that respects my boundaries and has shown me an ounce of hospitality. Your daughter is more tolerable than you could ever fathom. Clearly you have such a hate for yourself that you project that onto your daughter. You'll never be anything but a self loathing, insecure, jealous woman. Enid is more of a werewolf than you will ever, be."

Silence sets ablaze in the hall.

I can't believe Wednesday just told my mother off. That was...That was amazing!

"Stay away from Enid and stay the hell away from me."

She turns on her heal to face her parents,"Mother, father, would you contact sheriff Galpin and tell him that I have a new case for him."

"Of course my little raven!"

"Okay! Okay. You people are ridicules. Come on Murray, let's go see our children that are actually worthy of our love."

"I HATE YOU." I burst out.

I've actually had enough now. I'm going to do what Briar never could. What none of my siblings could ever do.

Stand up to her.

*TW: Slight mention of suicidal thoughts*

"You have ruined my life. Everyday I struggled to keep myself on this fucking earth because I felt that I was never going to be good enough for anyone. You made me feel so worthless and took every chance you had to tear me down. Countless nights I've cried as I looked at the full moon. Thinking about how I'll probably end up alone and forgotten. Never thought of again and never loved. I tried and tried to turn myself into this perfect daughter so you'd finally say you're proud of me or even acknowledge that I'm trying. But no. All you saw was a disappointment. You're insecurities aren't mine mother."

*End of the TW*

I took a deep breath, collecting my thoughts once more, "Wednesday is the best thing to have ever happened to me. She's shown me how to love me for me. To not give a fuck about what others think and I've just now finally been able to feel that way towards you. For all of my life you've controlled me. Not anymore. That ends today."

"Goodbye Esther."

I gave a head nod to my father and walked off with Wednesday following right at my heels.

Tears began to form in the corners of my eyes. Once I got around the corner of the hall I just lost it.

"Wednesday...it hurts..." I say in between sobs.

I thought standing up to my mother would have felt great, but all it did was make me feel grief and guilt. Maybe my mother just didn't realize what she was doing? Like maybe she just has some undiagnosed mental illness that caused her to be this way towards me?

Or maybe I was just destined to be treated that way.

Wednesday sits next to me pulling me into a side hug. She holds onto me tightly as I cry and cry in her arms. This was all I needed. I didn't need words or anything. I just needed her.

Xavier comes flying around the corner stopping as he sees Wednesday and I.

"Woah, Enid are you okay?"

What kind of fucking question is that?! Obviously I'm not fucking okay you fucking idiot!

"What do you think genius!" I say still sobbing.

"My bad...But uh hey Wednesday, you know that kid you and Enid took down earlier?"

"Yes. What about him."

"Well uh, he's missing. No where to be found. He dropped by my art shed earlier today to ask me some questions about you and Enid which I thought was like hella weird. I didn't tell him much of anything except you guys are roommates. He also mentioned something about how do werewolves trigger their inner wolf? Anyhow, the whole school is looking for him and Jackson so if you see them give me a call." He winks at Wednesday before running off again.

He did not just try and flirt with her.

"Enid. I think he did something to you."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.4K 295 7
"I didn't know you were interested in the orchestra," Wednesday said thoughtfully, brows raised slightly. "You should have said something." "I didn't...
36.9K 1.5K 14
In which a Stoner and a Werewolf fall in love whilst trying to defeat a murderer. Or Where Alina accidentally confesses to her crush while high on E...
163K 4.4K 47
Wenclair fanfic! While Wednesday returns to Nevermore after the semester break, she tries to solve the mystery of who may be stalking her. As to be a...
137K 3.5K 23
"you don't understand Wednesday!" "i think i understand well enough, Enid." a new semester has dawned at Nevermore. the aftermath of the last semes...