Florist Merchants Journey - M...

By azfiruz

Slice of life and adventures with Melati!sans and his loyal companion Jasmine, together they will travel acro... More

・*:.。.・ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ・.。.:*・
❆ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ❆
✿ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ✿
〄 ∂rєαмταℓє 〄
υη∂єяsωαρ
𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
Bᵃᵈ Lᵘᶜᵏ
ҍɾҽɑk From CHaOtic life
ℓσиg ℓσѕт тωιиѕ?
✦ 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
ℓ๏รเиg
𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
_survive_
Back to Normal
ทєvєr sєєм τσ cατcн α вrєαк
ѕιмιlar
The current design of Melati
Fact Melati!Sans -p-1
Fact Melati!Sans -p- 2

ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ

250 17 18
By azfiruz

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." - Lao Tzu

❀──────────────────❀

"*Where is it? Where is it? Where is it!!"

"Ugh"

Waking up to the sound of pacing boots, Jasmine grongilly sat up, rubbing their eyes and feeling so draining from their sleep.

Jasmine's eyes caught at panicking Melati, he was pacing furiously back and forth, a wild worried look in his eyes as he glanced at every spot he could find like he was trying to find something.
As a good bestie, Jasmine approached Melati to ask him.

"What's wrong? Is it about us going bankrupt again?"

Jasmine asks, with some jokes on the "bankrupt" part. But it seems to make Melati more distressed, he is still looking around, not focusing on one specific place. Especially the Tv cable.

"*Its my medici-" -Brack!-

The table gets Melati before he can answer Jasmine, with that Melati tripping from the table causing a worry from Jasmine.

"Hey! Calm down will you? It's not like you going to die not drinking the medicine"

Jasmine tried to be positive in their own way to calm Melati down while helping him

.
.
.

After Jasmine helped me sit down on the floor, I let out a tired sigh before deciding to tell my worries to Jasmine.

"*But I need it..
*you don't want another me falling unconscious on the floor again do you?"

I said, letting out a small, embarrassed laugh while remembering when we started as merchants,we were in MTT Resort when suddenly I fell asleep on the floor.

So having that boosting magic vitamin really helps me. Now if I think about it, after i have that medicine, the flashbacks of my past memorie now rarely hit again, i wonder why.

"Mmm are you sure you already checked everything? Do you remember the last time you put it on?"

Now Jasmine becomes more helpful, with their small body they enter some spot that I can't reach.
While watching Jasmine I decided to get up and try to recall the last time I took the medicine. My memories serve when I went to visit Russ but it didn't give me any useful information.

-Sigh-
"*Welp i guess, we are going to buy again."

Then I made a butterfly hand gesture to illustrate my money.

*my 300G go bye bye~"

That earned me a humming from Jasmine, I sigh. I decided today I'm just going to have breakfast (and eat more than usual) and just go to work normally

"* agh, forget it. I'm going to buy another one.
*Jas, lets go."

With that said I grab my basket and reach my hand to Jasmine. Jasmine breaks their attention searching before grabbing my hand with their stem and then sits beside my shoulder.

"I mean we still have a lot of money from festivel weeks ago."

Jasmine said followed by sounds i opened the door, i hums and replied.

"*yeah you right.
*lets just pray to creator, today is a normal day"

JESST

A sound of a portal opened from above us and Jasmine were both stunned at the suddenness because we know our portal never makes sound. So we looked up at the same time.

"*Huh" "Huh?"

BRAK!!

My head hit the ground like a car hitting a tree. It wasn't painful but it definitely hurt. My hand flies to my head to check any injury before recovering from shock to see what it's happening.

"MEL! are you okay??"

Jasmine asks worriedly but i decide to ignore them, instead i examine the skeleton over my chest that i guess he fell from the portal.

It's a sans (not surprising) but he has black bones, I was about to assume this is a sans that I meet in outertale with SP but their appearance didn't match up with the unknown skeleton in outertale.

Instead of error around him, he has liquid like bone? It's like there's oil flying from his head, same goes with his eyes, fibula And his scarf but green. He carries a gigantic paint brush that is usually used for painting the walls.

He seemed still unconscious, i slowly and gently removed him from me.
i carry the person to the place more comfortable, which is our garden gazebo, its building that have pavilion structure like bandstand but it's for us is resting place with nice view of garden.

I place the skeleton on the couch and inspect them any further, like checking if he have any injuries or dangerous chemical he carries with him. And thankfully there's nothing but if I exclude the gigantic brush.

Me and Jasmine silently watched the person sleeping on the couch, we didn't mutter any word....

...

"*Jas, you know i don't take my medicine today right?"

"Hmm"

"*I will leave them to you."

"Hmm, Wait. HUH?!"

After Jasmine realized what I meant, I grabbed them from my shoulder and put them down, running away. Today was going to be a normal day. I Must Make this day Normal.

After that, it seemed my plans were foiled. A stem came up and grabbed my leg, holding me back from running any further. I guess it was the opposite of normal for me today. Of course.

"HEY, That means you should be the one who STAY!"

Jasmine yells at me while they are still holding my leg, they have a point but my priority is my happiness. So i give Jasmine a little smirk before letting out one word.

"*Good luck Jas!"

I'm not going to deal with this.
I thought before I teleported away to the surface au.

"YOU FLOWER NERD, MEELLLLL!!"

❀──────────────────❀

"*here your flower ma'am, have a good day!"

I said while I waved at the customer as she walked away, I let out a sigh before gathering and cleaning my spot.

It's already been 3 hours since I left my home and now I am beginning to feel dizzy and excessive fatigue. Maybe staying in the Garden was not a bad option but eh it is what it is.

I continued heading to the waterfall, today I have to train MK or monster kid to fight, lucky i'm in their AU.

I first came across that kid in the Garbage Dump area, MK was training, when I asked why. They responded with aspirations of becoming a royal guard, such as their idol, Undyne. I decided to take them under my wing and I've subsequently continued to take the role as mentor.

I could feel the tips of my teeth curve a little bit, I just hope one day they will be accepted to a royal guard.

As I walked over the wooden bridge, my boots clacked heavily on the planks. I could help but my eyes darted about from shadow to shadow, My senses tingled, and I felt an overwhelming anxiety, something was wrong. I didn't know what, but this place was never eerie and spine-chilling. Or at least I hadn't thought it was before.

Thud thud thud...

Thud thud thud...

As I take a step, I hear another step. Behind me. More faded than my step, I take another step. Another follows.
I stopped walking, now I know what is wrong.

"*...
* What do you want?
* who are you"

The figure paused as I glanced over my shoulder. I was half expecting to see a killer or my "twin" with that signature blue jacket; however, before my eyes stood a figure that had a hood pulled up, covering most of its features. And a distinctive red scarf wrapped the man's wrist.

Oh.. I think I have met him before.

"*ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ ᴏʀ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ.
*ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?
*ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ"

"Dust" said while taking a slow step toward me. I placed a hand on my blade's handle and prepared for a fight. I knew this person well, they were part of a Nightmare gang that attacked me.
What are they doing here? Does Nightmare need anything from me again? I readied my blade.

"*then we go to my first question.
*what do you want?"

"*ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ... ᴛᴏ "ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ" ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.
*ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ."

That reply makes me slightly uncomfortable with this but don't let it show on my face. I keep my guard up still and not let slip any moment.

"*..."

"*ꜱᴀʏ...
*ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴠ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ?"

That word quickly caught me on guard. LV stands for "Level Of Violences". It can only be seen by someone who has access to "check" another person, and I wasn't one of them but I knew what my LV was.

LV 000

Suddenly a screen popped up in front of me, showing all the physical info about me.

*MELATI!SANS - ? ATK ? DEF
*Have unidentified LV, LV 000.
*lack of magic but dangerous.

I was right but this is not the description I was hoping for.

"*ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ...
*ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ... ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʟɪᴋᴇ"

Out of nowhere I feel a heavy and most headaches I ever feel, it almost throws me off balance but I am stubborn enough to hold it. Dust seems to notice trembling hands, my eyes still lock on them.

"*...and?"
I whisper, I still don't understand what this crazy person means.

"*...ʜᴀ ʜᴀ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ.
*ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ?
*ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴀɴꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ, ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ."

All of a sudden his demeanor changed into one of a wild one. My eyes widened as I saw teeth that seemed like nothing short of a psychopath's in their shadow.
What he said was true, We were all the same. However, there was still a difference.

"*not really, True we are sans.
*like you and me, we have our difference from our appearance, our story and -"

"*ʏᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ꜱɪɴꜱ.
*ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛ"

I froze, just for a second. Hearing that word made me cringe. "Judgment".
The mere mention of the word made me flinch. I wasn't naive, of course we all sans commit to that role, same for me in the past. But I still didn't want to admit to doing it. My grip tightened around my blade as my heart raced.

"*Judgment....
*Then why? Is there anything you want to say?"

I repeated, as if I was trying to accept what I did. I shuddered at the thought.

"*ʙᴜᴛ... ʏᴏᴜ... ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴅ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛ"

Dust spoke those words to me and immediately I was confused - he lies, his trickery, was all to aggravate me. But my body had a physical response, as though it felt I had actually committed the "sin."

"*Just get to the point Dust"

I spat, pointing my blade toward them, now this Dust person is really getting on my nerves.

"*ʜᴜʜ, ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟᴠ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ.
*ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴅ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴠ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ."

He trailed by pointing his fingers toward my screen. His smile was intact, but there was a newfound amusement in his eyes as he looked upon me.

"*ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴠ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍꜱ ɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ
*ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ you ᴍᴀᴋᴇ"

The screen in front of me glitched wildly. It displayed completely different information at first.

*MELATI!SANS - ? ATK ? DEF
*Have unidentified LV, LV 000.
*THE LAST BROKEN HOPE.
*¿Pˡᵃʸᵉʳ?

The screen disappeared, leaving only a numbed heart in its place, my soul. The information I saw was... impossible.

'Something I shouldn't know.
Something I wish I didn't know.
Something I had forgotten.'

"*ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇʟ?"

I look down, not because I'm afraid of the information. I'm just... felt nervous.

I grip my blade tightly. I can feel all of the magic inside of my body combining into a single point - the power is there, but I feel exhausted.

"*what would you know, ABOUT ME?"

I glare at my opponent, the venom spilling out of my mouth and all over the floor. It was clear from my tone that it wouldn't be the last thing to "spill" before the battle was over.

"*ᴡᴇʟʟ? ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ."

It was the last word my opponent spoke before our battle began. His voice is lime offering some kind of mind game or some sort, i grip my blade tighter, i won't lose today.

They formed one large bone and shot it towards me, but I quickly parried it with my blade.

'ZZZT'

I heard the sound of a blaster and immediately panicked, looking down only to see the light of several lasers coming towards me. I was blinded immediately.

CRASH!!

The bridge in front of Dust quickly collapsed, leaving nothing but a jagged edge. Dust lowered their hand after not seeing sight of certain sans with a green headband.

"*ᴛᴄʜ"

He grumbled before turning around to leave the place.

Creak

"*leaving already?"

Dust stops, turning around to search the source only being planted by boots on his face.

When I felt the incoming blaster, I quickly dodged below the bridge, just in time for the blast to go over me.
After that i swung up, i kicked Dust square in the face, my kick was enough to send them flying backwards to another wooden bridge.

After my boots are planted firmly on the bridge, I scan the area to find my opponent. I didn't waste time chasing them.
I quickly formed a "star" in my hand and jumped on it before flying towards another bridge, where my enemy was.

After all the battles I've been through,I improve myself by using my savepoint more in battle. And now I like using my save point as my skateboard (inspired by stranger in my garden)

Dust rises with a bone attack and gaster blaster behind them. Dust quickly aimed all his attacks towards me, but I easily blocked them with my blade.
I then jump off my savepoint to avoid the incoming gaster blaster from the enemy, destroying it by using my skateboard savepoint.

Dust backs up to safety while I swing my blade to send a slashing attack flying towards them. The blade cuts through the air and almost connects with Dust but Dust comes out without cuts.

"*ʜᴜʜ...
*ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ꜱᴋɪʟʟ ꜰʀᴏᴍ."

Suddenly I felt my soul being held, my body stiff as a rock. My eyes met those of Dust, who just smiled. The smile became bigger and more sinister, like blue magic in his hands.

One flick of his wrist, my soul and body crashed into the cave ceiling, My skull was bashed into hundreds of rocks, and the world was spinning around me.
This is the second time my head got hit,is the universe trying to give me brain damage?

Ziinggggggg .. crack

Hearing the sound, I panic as I see a shade of purple around me. If I don't move immediately, I will get impaled by these bones.

As I try to think of a plan to get out of here, and then I catch a glance of my blade.

Please working.

With all my strength fighting the forced gravity, I managed to open my palm and let go of my blade. I quickly close my eyes as jolt small electricity travels across my body.

Ting!

I open my eyes to see I'm already teleporting in the air with my blade in front of me, I quickly grab it. I don't even glance behind me or at my enemy before rotating in the air, using my slashing attack around me.

After hearing a loud sound like something big being destroyed, I turn to look behind me, only to find my opponent already falling into the abyss.

but Dust seems unfazed,continuing to attack. I see the hundred bones and gaster blaster still coming towards me.

I quickly use my special attack. Dandelion attack, where a bone attack grows another bone around it and makes it look like a dandelion flower.
I am sending Dust a dandelion bone to block the incoming barrage of bones and blaster.

When I already make sure Dust cannot see me and then I speed up my own fall with Savepoint that i use.

Whoooo Sssssss

The speed was faster than the eye could even,The world turns into a mere blur, as even air pressure around me feels like it would shatter anything that stepped in my way.

Yet my eyes still catch a shade of dusty blue, so I quickly stop at my savepoint. My hollow eyes meet with blue and red eyes.

I stared into their eyes, feeling like he was staring directly into my soul. There was no stability in his eyes, just a pair of wild orbs with an ever-changing state of mind.

Breaking away from his gaze, I raise my hand and mutter.

"*this will hurt a little"

Without even finishing my sentence, I punch them in the face with all of my raw power. My enemy is sent down to the ground making a small earthquake, and next a cloud of smoke fills the air.

...

The silence of the cave is interrupted by the attack of the bones.
A hundred bones surround me in every inch, my mind racing as I try to dodge his endless attack.
One almost manages to stab straight through my soul, and I quickly hold out my blade to prevent it from impaling me.

But the attack was still coming, when I didn't notice. one managed to hit me from behind, sending me crashing down towards the abyss below.

CRASH

When I feel bones being scraped as I fall, the very idea of death looming in my mind. I feel pain throughout my body, and I see everything spinning. My mind feels like it's going to explode.

This is not good

I groan, and force myself to stand up, even though my body felt like it was going to fall apart. Oh dear, this is how much the medications impact on me?
I glance up, only to find myself in a garbage dump area, where I am supposed to teach MK.

Thud....

I freeze in place at the sound of the approaching footsteps, my eyes staring at the source.

Thud..thud...thud

I watch his movements closely, my mind filled with dread at the thought of what they might do next...

❀──────────────────❀

"*why... what actually do you want?"

"*ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
*ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ"

He spoke, I'm not sure what to do next, I watched slowly as Dust walked toward me, still not understanding what he meant. Dust suddenlly stop.

"*ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ
*ɪᴛꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ"

I was about to panic but then I remember I already saved data from Savepoint around this au, so it should be good, right?.

"*ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴠᴇᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ :ᴅ"

I look at him bewildered before I realize what is going on, and even more when I remember that the savepoints are destroyed.

What the hell is this person!? They are crazier than Nightmares.

I try to focus to form another Savepoint on my left hand yet only spark of light that came.

I am completely unprepared for what happens next, and I am only a few moments from death, after seeing their hand slowly rising.

"*ꜱᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ.
*1. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ,
*2. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ,
*ꜱᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ? ᴍᴇ-ʟᴀ-ᴛɪ?"

The panic attack hits me like a wave. All of the thoughts in my mind come at once, swirling around each other in a chaotic frenzy.
If i chose the first option, i will prove them right, they will win this "mind game"

"*1"

I don't want to kill... no my body refuses it... but nobody would know, right? Would it really make a difference if I did?.

"*2"

even if it's to save my own life? Something inside me says, "Just survive... save yourself, Melati..." but another says, "But the guilt will drive you insane!"
The headache that was already in my mind became worse and worse, making me not hear the counting that Dust did.

"*ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ-"

"HEY DUDE! Leave my Master alone!"

Suddenly a childish voice breaking to my thought, I look at the source to see.

TWAK!

I watch as a small lizard monster kicks Dust on head from up to down. It was MK?!

Before Dust can process what happened, the MK jumps on top of Dust and bites down on his hoodie.
Dust looks surprised just like me, but before he can pull the kid away, MK shouts.

"EAT THIS!"

They hold their breath, I watch with awe as their mouth begins to glow with the heat of the Magic flames they're gathering there. In one second MK lets out a blast of flames from their mouth, it was small but it's enough to hit Dust.

"*ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜɪᴛ-"

I watch from afar as my Dust yells at MK and throws them away. I see his hand aimed to deliver a blast onto them.

That was when I panicked again. Without realizing, I forced myself to run between them at the last second.

Ting!

Trrr CRASH

Everything is blurry, My body, my body moves itself. When I opened my eyes, I looked up to check my enemy, only for my breath to catch in my chest. It was a sharp bone, pointed towards my opponent's chest.

I had almost...

"Master Mel?"

I flinch and look down at what is in my embrace. MK, staring at me with a mix of amazement.
Everything feels... so weird. I'm sweating. What happened? Before I had even realized what was going on, I had almost...almost killed someone....

Clap clap

"*....
*ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ"

"*ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ..."

I tried to kill someone. I lower my hand, slowly realizing I just proved them right. I without hesitation try to kill them, i....

"*ʜᴇʜ.. ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴘ.
* ᴍᴇʟᴀᴛɪ, ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ."

...

"*ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ."

Ziiingggggggg

I snapped, realizing Dust was about to blast us. I hug MK to protect them and then quickly summon a savepoint.
I don't care if I get hurt because of my own savepoint but my priority is to keep MK safe. I close my eyes, waiting for the impact.

"*ʜᴍᴍ? ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇʟᴀᴛɪ? *ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. *ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ--"

"*Murder sans"

Once I heard the familiar voice, all the sudden a bunch of bones attacked Dust in the flash, Dust was surprised but managed to dodge the attack.

"*ᴏʜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ"

I looked up to see it was SP, but he looked so different. There's like a big star floating behind him and his face was seriously not like the usual chill face, is this what SP looks like when he fights?.

"*Atleast, he has a father.
*Not like you, schizophrenia freak."

SP mock them before summoning a gaster blaster behind him. Dust seems not really happy about SP's appearance, then he looks at me for a moment before muttering.

"*ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜱᴛ"

Before disappearing into the darkness leaving nothing but particles of dust behind. SP still holds up his hand for a view second before letting down, making his Gaster blaster disappear.

"* 'sigh' thanks it's over..."

I could hear SP mumble under their breath, but as I was going to speak, I was interrupted.

"Master Melati, you were soo..."

A meek voice suddenly pierced the silence of the air, and I nearly jumped out of my skin (pun intended)

I let go of MK, worried that I might've given them a tight hug. I realized that they had been in my embrace the entire time.
Oh god, they'd seen what I'd been doing. Did that mean they were scared of me? Did I have a bad influence? Or may -

"You look so COOL!"

"Like, when I watch you guys fight on the bridge. It was so unreal like why are you guys so damn fast?! And then when you are in a tight situation, you can break it off like a genius!"

Suddenly, I felt myself blush. Perhaps what they had just seen wasn't too bad after all. I sigh in the relife. I heard intently as MK kept rambling about how cool I am, it just.. felt nice.

"And then you could fly with the staf you make, I want that! Maybe today's lesson, could you teach me how to do that?"

I was about to respond but then I felt a hand on my shoulder stop me. I look up to see its was SP did it.

"*Hey kiddo, sorry to break you.
*But your master here was after just fighting someone, he must be tired you know?"

SP spoke, I think what he meant was he wanted me to take a break or recover after this fight. I guess it will be nice to take some nap after this, I give MK a sorry smile before I respond.

"*Sorry MK, today's lesson will be dismissed.
*But don't be sad, Today you did a wonderful job!
*you have courage to fight and your fire breathing was bigger than before, so it's an improvement."

After hearing my response, MK looks saddened by this but then excited. It seems they finally understand what I meant.

"Okay, Thank you Master! I will make sure my fire breathing will be strong enough to destroy the barrier. BYE!
Yo! yo! i can't wait to tell what i did"

MK then runs with a big smile on their face, leaving with SP. I sigh, letting myself relax my body after what happened, i just felt a little sore and Dizzy.

"*my, my. My kid was so talented.
*you work as a merchant, yesterday you are a model and then today you are a teacher.
*What do you want to do next? Therapist."

A heat rushed to my cheek after hearing SP teasing, and then I tried to hide my face with my hand. Then try to wave SP to shut up.

"*I just like to do it okay."

I said before my attention was drawn to my left hand, the dizziness in my head worsened while SP laughed at my response.

"*hey its compliment.
*you can do whatever you want, just don't tire yourself up okay?"

All around the world was a blur. The dizziness was quickly taking over my body, and everything was spinning like crazy. I took a deep breath, trying to focus on SP voices.

"* 'Sigh' we should get going.
*I'm here because Jasmine is worried about you, Mel."

"*Mel?"

as if the world was a moving blur. I was losing my memory, my vision was turning black and my mind was fading in and out...

I suddenly passed out before I knew it.

THUD!

❀──────────────────❀

.
.
.

"Sans I did it... I find it"

"*Really Doctor?! You found the cure??"

I speak in disbelief as I fast walk toward Doctor G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶. It's been a week since we tried to find a cure for an amalgam patient. I despise this experiment of combining determination but this is for the sake of our future.

"No... i find something better"

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ tone...makes me uncomfortable, I then slowed my walk with an expression of confusion. Then catch a glance like some kind of test buttle on Gaster hand, the liquid inside was.. full of numbers?

"*...Doctor..?"

Suddenly, G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ said something that caught my ear, and my eyes raised in surprise.

"...Sans. Do you remember that we already had this conversation before?"

I watched G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ suspiciously from his back. I had no idea what was going on, because this all felt like a dream. Something wasn't adding up....

"*what... what do you mean?"

"...do you know we've been living in this... repeated cycle?"

I stayed silent, staring up at G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶. My heart continued to sink at the realization that they might be joking with me... or perhaps...

He might actually be telling the truth...

"*..."

His voice became almost taunting as he continued...

"Chara the human, fallp and then dies using the war, after that another human falls. Either they will kill us or free us.
But it doesn't matter because everything..."

"Will be reset again"

The word "Reset" tickles my skull, its like I had heard it before...
All the possibilities began to fill up my mind until I felt G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ approaching me. I glanced up as he began to speak, and I heard every word he said.

"You.. sans. You are only our key to break this cycle. Because You are the role of Judgement"

I backed away from him as G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ stepped towards me with the tube on his hand, his voice becoming more and more haunting the longer that he spoke.

"*what-"

His voice... it started to make me feel nervous. He reached out his hand to me, and I turned to run away... only to hit a table and before I could teleported, something grabbed my jaw

"This is your code memory sans, you need to remember this."

He said while taking the tube to get closer to my mouth, I tried to let go of his hand and tried not to drink it. It seems to irritate Gaster more.

"please saNS, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE FOR OUR FREEDOM. PLEASE SANS!!"

I tried to dodge, but my efforts were futile as the liquid flew into my eyes. It burned like... like I had never felt before. I screamed in terror as the pain set in.

It burns, it burns, it BURN!

I screamed in agony as it started to spread throughout my body. My mind suddenly was full of memories.

I stood on the cliff, looking at the sunset. I look at my surroundings to see my friend, my brother and my family, I thought as I looked down at the child.

My hand was... was full of dust, I looked emotionless as the monster began to turn to dust with a scared face in front of me... what have i done.

Each scene keeps coming and gives unbearable pain. I collapsed to the ground holding my left hand, the pain starting to spread to my mind.

"Wha- whats is happening"

Suddenly a familiar voice, we both look to the direction to see alphys. Seeing her, I tried to reach my hand to her,screaming for help but the only thing that came out of my mouth was agony.

Alphys' face becomes terrified as Gaster walks closer to her.

"Don't worry about alphys. This is will be worthed"

Alphys takes a step back, before running past Doctor G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ to me. She looks so worried about me.

"𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘴! 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺!?? 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦!"

I didn't say anything, because my eyes were widened seeing what G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ was doing.

"*ALPHYS LOOK OUT!"

.

'Something I shouldn't know.'

.

"*Alphys"

"𝘏𝘮𝘮?"

The yellow lizard turned away from her project, looking at me with questioning looks. I couldn't help but flinch from her eyes but then I gathered some courage to ask.

"*do you... do you know Gaster?"

There's silence between us, Alphys fixes her glasses before responding with.

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦.
𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘴?"

I let out the air I was holding the whole time, what a relief. I keep my smile before waving my hand.

"*no there's nothing really.
*By the way, good luck..
*Don't forget to take care yourself"

I said before teleporting away to the snowdin leaving alphys in a confused state. I walk slowly before looking at my hand.

"*... i'm sorry.

.

'Something I wish I didn't know.'

.

"𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭."

"*what.."

My eyes widened upon hearing the offer, slowly setting down the tea he gave me. King of the monster, Asgore. The one who offers.

"*but why?"

It can't be, no no no don't say what G̶4s̶t̶e3r̶ said was right. I didn't want to have this responsibility.
I don't want to be the HOPE,
I don't want to be The key,
I don't want to be the killer!

Asgore sat his tea down while looking at me with a sad smile.

''𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬."
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠"

He thought that I would be a good judge because I was powerful and I could judge right from wrong properly...
I smile slightly, if only he knows.. What have I done

I looked down at the floor, before my eyes rose to look up at Asgore. My mind was spinning with this proposal...

I guess I don't have a choice.
I didn't want to do this, but I didn't have much choice, did I...

"*l accept"

Something I had forgotten.'

❀──────────────────❀

The pain slowly started to fade away, my mind clearing. I gasped for air as I woke up, I blinked and I tried to calm myself down as I breathed a sigh of relief... It was just a dream... Just a dream...

"*Hey there kid. You wake up.
*Feeling better? Do you want me to get a drink for you?"

I could feel the warm grass beneath my palm, and it gave me a sense of comfort as I faced SP, who seemed to be sitting beside me when I was unconscious.
My eyes locked at SP, my heart still racing as I tried to stop myself from panicking.

"*Uh, yeah...
*A drink would be nice..."

I said weakly, then slowly sat up while SP nodded and stood up to go somewhere. I looked around to see I was in the Garden, My Garden. After some time SP came back with a glass of water in his hand.

"*here drink it"

SP handed me the glass, I quickly accepted it. I slowly reach my hand to the glass, I could help but tremble as I drink it. But soon it's gone. When I swallow the water, I feel myself... freshen, like my body is not sore anymore.

"*I heard from Jasmine you didn't take medication today since you lost it.
*so i make that, its normal water but i put something on it"

SP said while sitting beside me again, I looked at him with confusion.

"*what is it?"

"*love"

I look at him dumbfounded before letting out a little chuckle, SP then chuckle too coming to join me. After a little calm down, I look at the water, its reflection of me.

'  ʏᴏᴜ...ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛ'

Suddenly that sentence pops up in my mind. That's a word, it's from Dust, I can't help but feel ...a little terrified about what they mean. Without realizing, SP noticed my sudden change in mood.

"*you okay there bud?"

I looked down at myself, and my heart raced. My dream suddenly flooded back into me. In my mind there's the question, a question that has been stuck in my mind since I fought Dust.

"*SP... what do you think about killing?"

From my side, I could see SP jumping out from my question. But it didn't take him long to ask me something.

"*is...did Dust say something to you?"

SP asked, but I didn't answer. my hand trembling, as I stared at my reflection in the water. My hollow eyes don't hold any emotion behind there. Seeing I didn't respond, SP sighs and then speaks again.

"* killing is... messy.
*...i never think of it"

SP's answer was...normal, I should've expected that answer but there's something inside of me that I can't put my finger on. I need something to lift the weighing heavily on my chest, a regret.

"*Then...
*what if.. I killed someone before?"

The silence between us was so loud, I don't know why I had to ask that question. Asking a question that leads me to confusion. I pulled my legs up and made myself into a ball, being filled with anxiety and concern over every single little thing I do.

"*..Then so be it."

SP says softly, reaching his arm around my shoulders. His voice was comforting, like a feather brushing against my hand.

"*We are sans, we share a similar past. Mel"

SP continued, his hand gently pushing me towards his body

"*The things we do in our past can stay with us, one of them is us being the "Judgement""

"*but if we truly regret them, we must move on.
*prove that it is not who you are anymore."

SP voices felt like lullabies, luring my mind into the peace that I sought for so long. Then I felt a hand brush on my head, petting me softly.

"*you are already done that Mel.
*all you need is to forgive yourself, or maybe help someone else to forgive you"

"*if that the case,
*just know that I am here for you. To forgive your sin"

I glanced at SP's face, His face was gentle with a welcoming warmth to it. I could help but be grateful to have someone like him to be by my side.

Without realizing, my hand quickly reached around his body and then hugged him. I could feel SP flinching under my touch before I heard a chuckle.

"*Monster soul made from love and magic.
*I think your creator is adding you to much love."

I couldn't help but laugh at that before pulling myself away from SP.

"*Thank you... dad
*You are the best"

"GOD DAMMIT COULD YOU JUST CHILL FOR A MOMENT?!"

"𝐍𝐎,𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭!!○"

Suddenly a shouting and fight was heard from afar, upon hearing Jasmine shout. It made me panic, so I quickly stood up and ran to the source.
When I arrive, I see Jasmine trying to restrain the unconscious guest who is now awake and now the guest fighting with Jasmine.

"Okay! Okay! I will give it to you, if you calm down first!."

Jasmine shouted, trying their hardest to control the riot situation. Seeing this, I was about to walk in when suddenly the pain hit me. Oh... I had completely forgotten about my injuries.

"*Don't move too much, you still need to recover,"

SP said, resting a comforting hand on my shoulder. I glanced at him, and looked at his soft face looking back at me.

"*Let Jasmine deal with this"

SP's voice brought me peace, and I could feel my heart rate slowing down. I could feel myself calming down. He was right, I was in no condition to help the situation.
But I couldn't help but worry about Jasmine, afterall i don't want to make the same...mistake.

Zreeet!

"That's what you get! Do you like it?"

I looked back at Jasmine and the newly awoken guest. Jasmine managed to trap the guests with their giant branch, but the guest just smiled menacingly.

"𝐇𝐮𝐡! 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲? 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!○"

and then suddenly the guest melted into a sinister, liquid-like puddle. surprised both me and Jasmine, but SP didn't phase at all. The puddle somehow managed to move on its own.
He moves so fast and comes straight to the gigantic brush behind Jasmine. After they get it, they reformed and went after Jasmine

"𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒!○"

He shouted, swinging his gigantic brush at Jasmine. As Jasmine dodged, paint that burst out of the guest's brush came into contact with a plant behind Jasmine. In an instant, the plant was gone, as if it had never been there in the first place.

I watched the scene with my hand clenched my fists. Jasmine's furious reaction was like a mirror to my own feelings.

"How DARE you destroy our WORK!"

Jasmine shouted, quickly forming a projectile. They launched it at the guest. The guest quickly painted below them and then the paint turned into a portal. Before Jasmine could do anything, the guest jumped through the portal,

"Hey!! Don't Run!"

Jasmine screams as they jump right after them. I suddenly felt my anxiety hit me like a train. I ran over to the portal

"*MEL! JAS! WAIT!
*oh dear creator, these kids."

SP muttered while following me from behind and joining me to jump to the portal.

❀──────────────────❀

It was as if I had stepped out of a portal, into one world, and directly into another. The light from the portal blinds me momentarily, before I feel the hard, stony floor greet my feet.

"MEL! You here!"

My eyes fluttered open after hearing Jasmine's voice. A cold sweat covers my body, and I take a deep breath. My eyes catch a flower figure on my shoulder.

"*oh hey Jas.
*i'm sorry for leaving you"

I said before my head felt light headed all the sudden.

"Nah, it's okay. Let's focus on the bigger problem"

"* The only time someone from another universe comes here is to destroy us! *"

"* So why should this be the exception *"

Suddenly a shout can be heard from a far, when I take a closer look. It's another me, but all his clothes is white, except... the red scarf and the wound.
After that i notice another sans who is just the normal looking one and two familiar kids beside him.

"𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐚𝐡, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧... 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧.○"

Lastly, I saw my new guest, he knows how to fight with Sans, who has white clothes and seems trapped in white square.
With that i realize around me, everything was black yet i can see a white line that resembles that we have on the street. And then the people around us too black and white accept me and Jasmine.

"*We are in "battle mode" and we can't intervene in this fight.
*unless if you are a "Player" "

SP spoke as he appeared by my side, observing the situation. I glanced at him before looking at the battle again.
The guest continued to swing his brush, erasing in his path while the Sans kept attacking endlessly.
I then look at the other sans and the two humans, it seems they still didn't realize our existence.

"Ahg this is hard! we didn't get to join the "battle field" on time!"

Jasmine grumbles which makes me confused, "we didn't get to join the battlefield" does this mean this battle mode is only accessible to some people?, i then look again to the other sans and the two human. Maybe that's why they don't realize us.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞,𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨!○"

Suddenly the guest movement is faster than the attack.

"𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫!○"

He shouted, and then turned into the puddle to avoid the blast.

"*We need to move fast!
*This Thinner guy was dangerous!"

SP shouted before pulling out his Savepoint and trying to do something with it. Jasmine quickly takes action by trying to pass the white line but it seems it doesn't work.

"Geno! Look out!"

I hear the other sans warning to "Geno" who is the one starting this battlefield, hearing other sans shout, he quickly blocks the paint coming after him with a gaster blaster.
Which instantly erased out of existence.
The fight became noticeable who was going to lose.

"𝐎𝐨 okay, don't 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮○:

Thinner said, still swinging his brush to Geno, Geno is looking pretty tired. Thinner takes this advangete to swing his last attack to the tired Geno.

"GENO!"

That one kid with pink and blue shirt ran to Geno and tried to shield him from the attack. Seeing this my body reacted to my own unconscious..

And my heart.

...

THUD!!!

With all of my might, I summoned a long bone to block the brush.

The sound of two things hitting each other rang through the battlefield, I opened myself in and was in disbelief, i.. I was able to cross the line.
Geno and the human are left in shock. Thinner is also surprised by my arrival.

Thinner tried his best to push his brush, but i managed to push him away and Thinner was sent flying back. He was able to stop himself before looking at me with disbelief.

"𝐇𝐨w-○"

I quickly threw the bone that I hold to him but Thinner immediately erased it with his brush.

"𝐇𝐀𝐇! 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧-"

"*Then catch this hand"

I said as my fists met his brush, sending him flying backwards. I could feel my knuckles shatter under the sheer force of the impact.. He seems to want to say something again, but I can't hear it clearly through all the chaos...

"𝐇𝐞𝐲! - 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨-○"

All the sudden, a gaster blaster appeared behind Thinner ready to fire up,my eyes widened and I rushed to push him out of the way. We ended up escaping the white line.
I immediately got up with some words escaping from my mouth.

"*I'm sorry to push you - but -'Cough'- "

I cough, I'm not feeling good... I thought to myself, second later I felt myself falling down. I rubbed my head, and my vision became blurry. as I struggled to see clearly. Someone was approaching closer and closer to me

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?○"

Thinner was walking closer to me, his voice filled with sarcasm and anger. I didn't hear any sign that he was going to hurt me.

"*Because we are share something..."

I replied without really thinking about what I was saying.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...○"

"*..we are green"

. . . .

I'm just going to blame it on my brain damage today. but not gonna lie the disbelief on his face almost as funny as the look of confusion
the face that Thinner had made was even better! He looked like he was trying so hard to comprehend what had just happened.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮-○"

"CENSORSHIP"

Suddenly, a branch was put up around Thinner, locking him in place. He looked even more irritated by this, but a blue bone managed to hit him through the chest before he could transform again.

"*Don't move,"
SP ordered as he helped me up
"*or you might get zap"

SP sighed, disappointed in my actions. I accepted the helping hand, leaning my weight on SP. After that Jasmine was on my shoulder.

"*I already told you, Don't move too much.
* you still recover after fight Dust"

SP scolded me, hearing the word "Dust" Jasmine looked surprised and terrified.

"Wait.. you fight with DUST?!"

Jasmine shouts enough to be heard by everyone, Thinner grumbles suddenly stops and turns to look at me.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭?○"
Thinner repeated, astonished.

"𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬' 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦?○"

I nodded, feeling the tiredness hit me from all those previous injuries - both physical and emotional. too tired to say anything more.

The other Sans were in awe at the sight of me - and so were the humans. I had to admit - their reactions were making me somewhat proud of myself. Except for Geno, he seems more suspicious and wary about me.

Geno then lowered his head to whisper something to kids with a blue and pink striped shirt who I assume is Frisk from this timeline.
Frisk looked heasistated at first before raising her hand.

?

*MELATI!S- "
*you know is quite rude to invade someone privacy"

Suddenly SP spoke confused me and others, Frisk seemed flinching after hearing SP.
Geno furrowing his eyebrow, as he glanced back at Frisk and then back at SP, taking a second to process what SP had said. Before taking a deep breath.

"* well i have my own reason.. I must be worried since you guys are not from here *"

He said, making sure to place an emphasis on the word 'must'.

"*Still invading privacy was not a good start to know someone. Especially not this time."

SP said, more aggressive this time. Geno was a bit taken aback at this, but he kept his composure.

"* I'm not accusing you guys of anything *" Geno said, raising a hand to calm SP down.

"* I just want to make sure that you guys didn't bring some... destruction in this timeline *"

"*oh? After what he did, to save your life?"

The argument became tense - the air felt electric all of a sudden between both of them. Geno was visibly annoyed by SP's defense while SP clearly disliked Geno over worries about them.

I looked at SP and then Geno as the argument began to grow in intensity. The tension was so thick in the air, you could cut it with a knife.
Jasmine and I were side eyes to each other, not sure what to do. But I quickly have an idea. Before the argument could go any further, I stepped in.

"*Everyone... please. Ukhm, We are sorry to... uh coming to your timeline and messing up your day."

I spoke nervously with a smile, trying my best to find a word because my brain might get brain damage.

"*So as an act of apologies.
*Let's all take a break, okay? I'll cook a meal for everyone."

SP and Geno stopped their argument to look at me, which makes me more nervous than anything. Geno the one who speaks first.

"* Uhm, no need. Papyrus already promise us he would cook som-*"

BOOOM

Without warning, there was a loud boom behind Geno, and when they all turned to look, they saw a cloud of smoke drifting over towards them. Geno looks at it dumbfounded , feeling stupid after saying that.

"What the heck was that?"
Everyone in the group wondered aloud, but no one seemed to have any answers. SP just smiled.

"*I have no idea,
* but... It looks like Papyrus has a hot competition!"

SP thought it was a good idea to make light hearted jokes that make everyone bashful.
I can only let light chuckle at the scene before I look at Geno.

"*It seems he needs some help.
*so.. would you mind if I borrow your kitchen?."

❀──────────────────❀

"WOW THIS CORN SOUP SO DELICIOUS, HOW DID YOU MAKE IT?"

"*we just use some ingredient we have in our garden, so all natural"

I said, chuckling at Papyrus reaction while giving a soup to sans from this au and the kid. With the help of Jasmine, I managed to finish in under 10 minutes.

"Thank you and nice apron by the way"

*-Frisk think you look fabulous in that apron-*

The compliment made my face hot, and Jasmine snicker softly. They was the one who forced me to wear the apron. I didn't really know why they still borrowed it in first place.
I could only laugh a little bit before walking away to find an empty seat.

"*So I'm the protector of Save point and Melati is a florist merchant. All clear?"

"*How about the flower? The flower beside that Melati guy*"

"*oh it's Jasmine, they both are a bestie and a partner in business."

I could hear the two talking as I passed them. I was grateful that they seemed to be getting along.
After looking around, I finally managed to find an open seat. It was right beside Thinner, who still seemed to be tied up and a bit angry. I looked over at him, and he looked over at me.

"*Would you like some soup?"

I asked him, trying to sound polite and friendly. Thinner looks at me bewildered before smiling at me.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐈𝐄 𝐦𝐞 𝐔𝐏!○"

I cringed at the sudden high tone in Thinner's voice, and now I regret asking him. This was followed by Jasmine's irritated shout.

"Hey! If you keep acting like this, you're going to be stuck like this forever!"

Jasmine's shout only earned a scoff from Thinner as he looked away from us. Then when I glance back to Thinner, I notice he is watching Papyrus and Sans talking to each other.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫○""

He muttered, he seemed... envious by just saying that. His voice almost cannot be heard by no one but me. I lowered my spoon to pay more attention to him.

"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐚𝐤𝐡 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝...○"

Thinner muttered something quietly, and it seemed like a quiet wish. His voice was laced with regret, and he seemed to regret a past action of his - like he wanted to do something differently, or like he had failed someone.
He said something about a potion... could it make him like this? Could it mean that he lost himself to vengeance?

I'm not sure why he'd call himself a bad person... but maybe it's not just because of vengeance. Maybe there's a darker story behind it... maybe something much worse has happened.
Mmm why not ask him? Afterall he is still being tied up so it's safe to say its safe?

"*So you say, have you not like this before?"

wanted to ask a question - the most questionable one yet. It might just reveal something about his past or about what made him this way...

"𝐇𝐮𝐡?!○"

He looks at me with surprise and seems a little scared, huh i should choses a better word to say. I put my spoon down and turned to face him fully

"*Is it because you are filled with vengeance that makes you like this?"

I saw his face change... he seemed like he was in pain, he was afraid and angry. I can see from his eyes..life flashing to the past.

".. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞... 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭○"

He said slowly and quietly - he didn't want anyone to hear him. I couldn't help but feel sympathetic for him... it reminded me of myself, when the accident happened. I thought while glancing at Jasmine who was eating right now.

"*I did the same thing in the past, blinded by a rage that I almost hurt everyone - 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭? 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞!○"

Thinner suddenly lashes out at me, he looks at me with anger and sadness in his eyes.
I flinched, and so did Jasmine. Realizing what he did He went quiet and looked away. After a moment of tense silence
Jasmine was about to say beautiful words but I covered their mouths. I take a deep breath before continuing.

"*But you regret it right?"

After I said that, he looked at me with wide eyes before He stared off into the distance, his mouth moving slightly - as if he were trying to say something, but he couldn't.

"*If don't like who you are right now
*there's still a chance to change yourself."

I continued, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He then stared at me for a moment.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧? 𝐓𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭○"

I couldn't help but smile softly at him, before saying a word that SP said to me not long ago.

"*Move on"

Simple yet impactful, Thinner looks at me and then lets out a chuckle.

"𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰...○"

He still has some egoistic tone in him, yet I can see his face is more softened. I couldn't help but laugh at his response. Maybe this is his way of saying sorry, I thought before bringing my soup to him.

"*Now would you like soup?
*I can feed you if you want"

I said while scooping the soup (with a different spoon, of course) and offered it to him. He looks at me and then the spoon, he quickly bites it and leaves no trace, he looks so embarrassed.

Suddenly I feel a nudge on my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw Jasmine give me a thumbs up, I could only answer it with a smile.

"*Alright guys, it is time to go to Sci sans.
*Are you done ea-

SP then looks at me dead in the eyes while I'm still feeding Thinner with soup. I couldn't help but feel blush as SP kept staring at me.
After a second, SP chuckled and then turned around.

"*We will leave in a few minutes.
*be ready."

❀──────────────────❀

Jasmine leaned in to ask a question - "Off all the places, why did we go to Sciencetale?"

Jasmine said as we walk through the laboratory, we pass by several scientists - and the scientists are all very casual, or even dismissive, of our presence. The scientists all seem very busy with their work, and they barely notice we are passing by.

"*oh this is not your ordinary sciencetale."

SP glanced at Jasmine with a lazy smile while waving to some scientist.

"* this sciencetale Copy#100 was contributing to build the omega timeline.
*They help with technology in omega."

SP explained as we continued to walk beside him. I nodded before turning my attention to Thinner, who walked behind us but still tied.
He didn't appear to be angry or upset. He seems to be enjoying his final moments in this multiverse.

"Huh, we just sent him out of our multiverse, right?"

Jasmine wondered aloud. Ah right, Thinner almost killed someone. It's quite a broken unwritten rule in this multiverse
(maybe except for those who lives here *cough* bad guy *cough*)

To avoid more chaos, the best thing to do is to send him out of this multiverse.
Thinner can leave this Multiverse alone if SP gives his brush. SP is still wary about Thinner and doesn't know if they could change for the better, so that's why we are here.

"Why don't we ask that hacker kid.. i mean, Uu what their name is.. "

"oh yeah! PLAYER! You know they more faster"

Jasmine suggested. SP suddenly stopped walking and glanced at Jasmine, almost glaring.

"*...
*i'm still not trust that kid"

SP said plainly, walking away. Jasmine was confused, and went to look at me for an explanation, but I just shrugged and continued to follow SP with Thinner behind.

After a moment, we stood outside a door. Without knocking, SP opens the door and steps inside. And there's where we find another Sans au, a..little younger look then me wearing a lab coat and safety goggles. Not gonna lie he makes me feel...nostalgia.

"*Hey Sci! Mind if I ask something?"

A sans "Sci" quickly took off his goggles and looked away from his project to SP, and he wasn't surprised that SP suddenly barged into his lab.

"-Oh SP, weird to see you here. But what do you want?"

Sci greet while he continued his work.

"*oh i just want use the "travel multiverse" machine door"

"-Oh ok... WAIT WHAT?!"

And it can be seen that Sci just noticed me and others' appearance. When Sci realized what was going on, he straightened his posture and tried his best to maintain his composure. He asked in a soft, polite voice

"-And what for?"

Clearly confuse.

"*just transport some sans"

SP looked over at Thinner, who quickly looked away and then pointed at him with his thumb.

"*See that guy over there? Have you seen him anywhere?
*no.. because he from other multiverse"

After a moment, Sci tries to understand the situation SP said. He glanced at us before looking at SP and nodded as if he understood and was ready to help.

"-Well.. I can help you with that."

Sci said confidently. He got up and walked somewhere, before he further glanced at us.

"-Follow me"

We quickly obeyed and followed Sci. He walked onwards, towards some sort of machine. The door looked powerful, with a large warning sign in front of it. but I assume this is a travel multiverse that Sci said.

"-Here we are, please stand back or you might be sent to another multiverse."

We all stepped back as Sci approached the door machine, put on his goggles, and turned a lever on the side.

causing bright lights to blast out from the machine. I covered my eyes and Jasmine in a vain attempt to shield our vision.
In faint, I see a floating island, bubbles and many doors. When the light became dim enough, I uncovered my eyes.

"-Each Multiverse has a different structure, because of that. Outside Multiverses are...disorganized, which makes it dangerous for just about anyone."

Sci spoke with caution, watching the door in front of him before he looked back towards SP.

"-So?"

After Sci was finished speaking, SP turned around and walked to Thinner.

"*okay kiddo i give you a choice.
*I will let you go and give your brush.
*or i drop kick yo-"

"*SP..."

I interjected with a little disappointment at SP while Jasmine giggled. SP looked at me for a moment before chuckling followed with a lazy grin.

"*okay okay, i was only kidding" said SP
"*Or am i"

He snapped his finger, and a blue bone suddenly vanished from Thinner's body. The giant brush immediately appeared in the air, just in time for Thinner to catch it.

He put his hand on Thinner's shoulder.
SP smiled at Thinner with a lazy grin. His closed eyes then opened, revealing a brighter... and slightly more creepy light... in his left eye.

"Just a warning, Thinner"
SP's voice rings out.

"*If you return to this multiverse and cause more chaos..."
he stops for a moment and looks Thinner dead in the eyes.

"*..Heh
*You know the consequences,"

SP says ominously, with a faint chuckle under his breath. Thinner wasn't scared, instead he smirked.

"𝐎𝐡? 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞○"

Thinner said before turning and going through the door. He then looked over his shoulder, right at me...

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞○"

My eyes widened upon hearing him before I gave a soft smile at him and waved.
Thinner gave off the faintest of smiles before turning away and stepping into the door.

After waving, I heard a sound like a lightning bolt. I shielded my eyes as the door shut and a small electrical burst struck out. Searing light forced me to cover my eyes, while Jasmine managed to hide themself in my hood.

I then heard Sci sigh, clearly relieved.
When I finally opened my eyes, I saw SP standing in front of me with a smile on his face and a light punch to my back.

"*Are you good there?"
SP asked with a small laugh.

I just nodded at the time while Jasmine came out from my hood, SP then gave the most "proudest dad" smile.

"*Good job Mel and Jas! Today must be tired for you guys"
SP spoke while patting me and Jasmine.

"*you guys should rest"

"Okey, Dokey!"

"*okkkkk-OY JASMINE WARNING FIRST!"

I shouted as Jasmine and I had fallen to the portal below.

SP chuckled as the portal closed.
But when SP turned around to see the number that floated in the air, his smile faded, growing increasingly worried.
SP glanced at Sci who was checking the door.

"*Sci, could you keep an eye on the door"

"-Ok but why?"

"*l have a bad feeling"

❀──────────────────❀

Wohoooo! It's done! Journey of Trauma.

Now everything in chapter 1 was explained, like for example is Melati reaction after killing the player. I don't know how I came up with this but it is cool!
And SP officially a dad now :D Oh and you guys may ask who is Thinner, Thinner or Paint-Thinner!Sans was made by Starhunter96. Here's a sketch of him from me.

(Or you could just type paint thinner sans on google)

By the way, Geno, Sci dan Dust is here! By the way my favoriet part is SP and Geno agruing (two protective father)

Thats all i hope you have a nice day, and take this silly drawing with our disaster twin.

-author/azfiruz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...
19K 399 66
The Multiverse is vast, expanding continuously as more alternate dimensions are being created. Each world possesses it's own unique laws, stories and...
505K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
30.8K 653 13
An au sanses x MONSTER reader x au papyruses? Papyri? A fanfiction, it is not self-indulgent. So if your just lookin for some fanfiction to put yours...