TBOAH react to

By silly_Nikolai_

People were preparing for war that was about to be near at their door.......they were doomed not knowing any... More

Chapter 1 meeting Cale
Chapter 3: saw a dragon pt.1
Chapter4: saw a dragon pt.2
Chapter 5: saw a dragon pt.3
Chapter 369: night has arrived pt.1
Chapter 369: Night has arrived pt.2

Chapter 2 teleporting guests

2.7K 74 14
By silly_Nikolai_

To avoid confusions:

•'Cale'-people thinking

•"Cale"-people talking

•"Cale"-god talking

•'Cale'-god thinking

•"Cale"-author talking

•'Cale'-author thinking

•'cale'-oc thinking

•"cale"-oc talking

"Cale"- only Cale or someone i want can see it.

Cale- story.

Ps: this is my au! So i might change some things about novel to fit story, also i might add oc's.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{This must be enough to bring them, also everyone seems to be ready} Girl said that and was ready to do something,she had so much to work but it was worth....it was her favorite thing to do, she will also not get bothered by these gods that annoys her, they just do whatever they want and if she will find them after this, she will definitely kill them.

Red haired was sitting just there in the reaction room and in front of him was snacks that he was eating now, the first to bring was him so now there might be trouble for him people the first thing would saw is him.

"Yes, everything is ready but, do we have to do it ? These stupid gods" boy spoke to her with annoyed voice. they have to work again how is that?! They don't even know how tiring that is!! They are just doing whatever they want! And it annoys this person so much that wants to smack and beat them.

{It's okey, after all  i enjoy it alder.} Girl just replied like it was normal thing and just smiled at man who was now more annoyed, he has to work! He hates working, but the only reason he agreed was that they will make guests watch his favorite person, that is the only reason he didn't go and beat those gods, at least they are useful for once!

"Sigh, then what should we do next ayane?" boy asked at girl who was grinning, she looked happy now, woman just looked at alder and smirked that meant she will cause a chaos and bring guests right away.

"You will bring them right?" Alder asked and just sighed, can't he rest for only five minutes? After talking to these stupid gods he is tired and wants to rest but now this Girl is not helping him at all! It's opposite she is just making it worse for man! He just wants to rest! Yet here are people annoying and making him tired.......he just wants to sleep now so much.

{Don't ask such obvious question.} Girl shake her head and just smirked, she ignored how annoyed man looked like, like she cares! She wants to make reactions so much right now that she proceeded everything she will make them react to! This will be so fun! Girl was so excited that she didn't even know that she's mouth would be ripped if she smiled that wide.

"Will they bring them?" Boy asked saying if these gods will be the one to bring guests here, for god's sake shouldn't they at least help them!? How annoying! They are so annoying! Why are they the ones who have to work and gods only watching them?! They should help them! They are there watching how they work and enjoy slacking! He also wants to do nothing.

{Nah I don't know} Girl just shrugged her shoulders, she didn't know if those fools will help them, but she didn't care at all, the main thing was to get a good reaction and this to be interesting! There is nothing more right? If the gods are watching them, let them also watch and enjoy! This is a win-win for both parties! And the guests won't attack if there are so many gods there and watch them, right?!

"Hah then, will you be the one to bring them?" Boy asked, he really didn't want to be the one to invite the guests, no invite no they will kidnap them, although they will just kidnap them for a while, make them watch and let them go, nothing more, they will also pay them, but explaining to them that they won't do anything and harm them is very tiring and annoying.

{Yeah like they will do anything...i will be the one who will brings them} The Girl said that and got up she is ready for everything, it was now time for them to be teleported here, she worked almost all day to make everything perfect, of course if it's good, she'll enjoy their reaction with the actions and everything! Thinking about all this is making woman excited!

The Girl began to teleport them, black smoke appeared in the center of the room where the guests will be teleported, a black aura formed around the woman as she used her power, the Alder pulled away to make enough space for Girl to use her power better, the white smoke grew and mixed with the blue lige, something appeared that will teleport the guests here.

Red haired was now not siting anymore he was standing looking at all this in front of him with no trace of emotion, well he excepted it and that's how he got teleported here anyway so....

"She is doing a nice job!" Someone praised Girl.

"Well what did you expect from her god of death?" Another else commented.

-"Oh come on don't be mean." - god of death said that and sulked...

"Stop being childish." Woman said that and ignored all of his nonsense actions that annoys woman.

-"not like you were not excepting it god of darkness."- he said that with teasing tone but all he got was glare from woman that looked now really annoyed by man that only know how to cause trouble and headaches.

-"Let's just observe quietly."- god of darkness said that and completely ignored man.

After smoke ran off one by one people dragons elves and many mores could be seen.....Girl sighed at all this looks like she has to take care of a lot things, man was ready to stop all of them from fighting if anything.

In the other hand people that got teleport here got panicked some were in wary if someone came out they will kill them, surprisingly for them everything seemed here normal? No one was attacking them too.....they must be waiting the time they let their guard down and they will attack them.....people that were ready to fight glanced everywhere.....nothing seemed here suspicious.....but right now shocking for them woman could be seen with man following behind her.

Girl had black long hair same goes with boy....they must be siblings right?....

{hello everyone sorry for all this mess i'll introduce myself and tell you reason as to why are you here.} girl bowed then raised her head when no one attacked them but boy was standing there too lazy to move.

"Who are you?" But Choi Han was still on guard and ready to kill them at any time.

{my name is Ayame and i'm a fox and a goddess.} girl fainted a gentle smile and waited for boy to introduce himself but he didn't that pissed girl....

Everyone was shocked hearing it....a goddess? Bringing them here? What is her reason to do this?....

{ehem! And this is Alder} girl also introduced boy.

But they stopped looking at girl and boy when they saw red haired person coming in their way.

"Cale? What are you doing here?" Deruth asked his eldest son as to why he was here in this palace.

Choi Han was not good seeing person that insulted his family but not like he would still beat this person up....

Nobles just glared at red head and started whispering.

"Is this this trash's doing?...teaming up with goddess!..." one whisper to another.

"Of course after all he is a trash!" One answered back whispering.

Cale rolled eyes at how stupid these people were and didn't said anything remaining silent.

"Cale are you okey?" Countesses Violan asked to Cale with worried expression.

"Right orabuni!" Lily shouted nervously. (I said that correct right?)

"Hyung you're not hurt right?" Basen now was the one asking him with worried expression, Cale shook his head at this and answered back.

"No I'm perfectly fine don't worry." And calm them down....

No one paid attention anymore after they heard girls voice again.

{you all know that war is about to come right? So i'm here to help you all because of Cale.} (well bc of some cute people too~~ like children's!) all of people were shocked because of trash young master?!.....and how can she even help them?!.....

Girl smirked ah how excited she is!

'My friend? Kahahah! As excepted of my friend!' Toonka smirked proudly.

'Why am I involved?....oh yeah i told her i wanted to protect my family and ••••....' Cale sighed....but couldn't she not told his name?.....he would be grateful.....

"Yes we are helping you because of Cale." Now it was boy who talked being silent all the time....he can't deny it that he also loves Cale....

{if you wanna win war then stay here and We will make you react to things and there are other gods too so don't do anything stupid.} girl said that and smiled gentle but her voice was not gentle at all.

Alberu was hesitant but if it means that they will win war then.....he will risk it....

"We....will stay." He said that and earned all of people's attention including girl and boy who were smirking and Cale who sighed.....

{then these are the rules:

1. No violence in here you can take care of that when you get out of here or we'll give you permissions.
2. No fighting nor any killing.
3. No magic use on another.
4. Don't try to do anything that will anger us.
5. Don't insult or try to do anything to Cale.
6. Don't destroy anything while you're here.

Please don't break rules} girl said that with gentle smile, she got nod from everyone.

-This will be fun- That's what boy and girl thought.....tho boy was lazy he was also excited.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ehem i wanted to let you know that i wanted to chose names for gods......so let me tell you names...

Raphael- god of death (male)
Elias- god of darkness (female)
Samuel- god of chaos (male)
Jeremy- god of war (male)
Shane- the sun god (female)
Matthew- sealed god (male)
Lazarus- god of time (male)

Might add new ones too....

How Alder looks like:

Name: alder

Age: 18 years old.

Race: no one has just magic that he can control good and is strong.

Personality: lazy, quiet, annoying, cold, mean, sassy, badass, nothing interesting....

Likes: being lazy, not to do anything, make others do work, fluffy and comfortable things, sweets, relaxing.

Dislikes: annoying people, greedy people, well noisy things, crybaby types.

That's the reason why he gets along with Cale very no way toooo good.

How my fox form looks like:

This is the end of this chapter!

See you in next chapter!
Love you all so much!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Thank you for reading it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
125K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...