Chapter 5: saw a dragon pt.3

To avoid confusions:

•'Cale'-people thinking

•"Cale"-people talking

•"Cale"-god talking

•'Cale'-god thinking

•"Cale"-author talking

•'Cale'-author thinking

•'cale'-oc thinking

•"cale"-oc talking

"Cale"- only Cale or someone i want can see it.

• Cale- story

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After time passed they had to continue reacting.

{guys! We are at the part 3! Let's continue to see what will happen!} fox said that with magic to let everyone hear her.

After everyone settle down fox smiled wagging her tail.

{let's continue!} and as fox said that screen glowed continuing reaction.

—————-

Choi Han was already fighting against the knights in front of cave.

'Scary bastard.'

In that short amount of time, the soldiers already had injuries on their arms and legs, and were knocked out on the floor.

"Who are you? How dare you come to this palace?!"

————

"Oh him? He's just a passing by don't mind him~" Cale said that with a mocking tone and earned some laughters.

How can they be this dumb?....

"Oh let me think....hm....DUDE! ARE YOU BLIND?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE IS A ENEMY?!" White star glared shouting at how annoyed he was, how can they really be this dump?! It makes him go crazy!

Sayeru looked at his liege in disbelief and then acted like he saw nothing.

Dorph just remained silent.

————

Choi Han easily dodged the attack. He then took a step forward and made a deep cut on the side of knight, he avoided the blood spurting put of the cut, and used his elbow to attack the knights back, followed by the back of knight's neck. Knight fainted instantly.

"Shit! What the hell is going on?!"

————

"Oh sorry it's just tea party!" Cage said that while laughing again her ass off.

Many laughed at this and Cale just smirked.