Chapter 2 teleporting guests

To avoid confusions:

•'Cale'-people thinking

•"Cale"-people talking

•"Cale"-god talking

•'Cale'-god thinking

•"Cale"-author talking

•'Cale'-author thinking

•'cale'-oc thinking

•"cale"-oc talking

"Cale"- only Cale or someone i want can see it.

Cale- story.

Ps: this is my au! So i might change some things about novel to fit story, also i might add oc's.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{This must be enough to bring them, also everyone seems to be ready} Girl said that and was ready to do something,she had so much to work but it was worth....it was her favorite thing to do, she will also not get bothered by these gods that annoys her, they just do whatever they want and if she will find them after this, she will definitely kill them.

Red haired was sitting just there in the reaction room and in front of him was snacks that he was eating now, the first to bring was him so now there might be trouble for him people the first thing would saw is him.

"Yes, everything is ready but, do we have to do it ? These stupid gods" boy spoke to her with annoyed voice. they have to work again how is that?! They don't even know how tiring that is!! They are just doing whatever they want! And it annoys this person so much that wants to smack and beat them.

{It's okey, after all  i enjoy it alder.} Girl just replied like it was normal thing and just smiled at man who was now more annoyed, he has to work! He hates working, but the only reason he agreed was that they will make guests watch his favorite person, that is the only reason he didn't go and beat those gods, at least they are useful for once!

"Sigh, then what should we do next ayane?" boy asked at girl who was grinning, she looked happy now, woman just looked at alder and smirked that meant she will cause a chaos and bring guests right away.

"You will bring them right?" Alder asked and just sighed, can't he rest for only five minutes? After talking to these stupid gods he is tired and wants to rest but now this Girl is not helping him at all! It's opposite she is just making it worse for man! He just wants to rest! Yet here are people annoying and making him tired.......he just wants to sleep now so much.

{Don't ask such obvious question.} Girl shake her head and just smirked, she ignored how annoyed man looked like, like she cares! She wants to make reactions so much right now that she proceeded everything she will make them react to! This will be so fun! Girl was so excited that she didn't even know that she's mouth would be ripped if she smiled that wide.

"Will they bring them?" Boy asked saying if these gods will be the one to bring guests here, for god's sake shouldn't they at least help them!? How annoying! They are so annoying! Why are they the ones who have to work and gods only watching them?! They should help them! They are there watching how they work and enjoy slacking! He also wants to do nothing.

TBOAH react toOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara