Complicated [Mafia Hijabi Sto...

By yussybabe01

Eshaal a lovely spirited,religious, annoying, cocky but really nice muslim girl betrayed by her best friend... More

Day of my life
Voldemort, coward, poophead?!..
Bur-berry
give me all you got...
not a toy
Author's note: obviously people will skip this, but I put it anyways
... question I've always wanted to ask...
...displease anyone...
...they don't match...
...wormy...
...Bismillah, Oh Allah give me sabr...
...gave me a gun...
...Back to New York...
...complete half of your deen...
...Masked skyscraper...
...Doctor strange?...
...tables turned...
...I'm confused...
...He needs to know...
...calm before the storm...
...Lo voglio?...
...Let's elope...
...she's Bur-berry...
...dimmed lights...
...why I left...
...he's back...
...hurt?...
... after all?...
...criminal caught doing his job...
...that she cried...
...raven...
...isn't he coming?...
Honeymoon 1#
Honeymoon 2#
Honeymoon 3#
Honeymoon 4#
Honeymoon 6#
Honeymoon #7
Honeymoon #8
Honeymoon #9
Honeymoon 10#
Honeymoon 11#
Honeymoon 12#
Honeymoon 13#
Honeymoon 14#
Honeymoon 15#
Honeymoon 16#
Ending of book 1

Honeymoon 5#

94 9 8
By yussybabe01

This view was breathtaking, when we arrived here in Russia in his jet, we took an helicopter to get here, I was so scared, will be an understatement, I couldn't even move, I just stayed still, shaking, the surprising thing here was that Allen held my hand during half of the ride here.

Yh we were next to each other on the helicopter, I was given a coat by one of the air hostesses and when we landed and he came out of a room, I found he was also wearing a coat. I guessed Russia was really cold and I stood corrected.

I wore it and it went well with what I wore, I was wearing a red turtle neck, jeans with a black scarf I styled as a cap.

"Are we going to stay in one of those houses?", I asked curious, I really wanted to know what the people were like.

"No, we are going to a small cabin", he turned around and I followed his actions. Lo' and behold a beautiful cabin comes in sight, I was knocked out of breath, I looked at his direction to see him pocketed and sigh with white smoke coming out of his mouth. I looked back at the cabin, awestruck, the orange lights beaming from the open windows and the starry night sky, with the snow, just added to the beauty.

Masha'Allah, This was perfect!.

It suddenly started to snow much heavily now,"C'mon, let's go in", he took long strides as I followed him in.

He opens the door, and we both get in only to be awestrucked again by the open setting of the living room, so much space!, One could only wonder what he/she will do with it.

There were two couches and a wooden table between them, with a fire place and a TV right at the top, and the large open windows allowing you to see the outside.

I did wish there was a curtain though so I could easily close it when there is need to.

What would you need to close it for eh?. Negi teased.

Excuse me, but I would have to cover my hair when I'm here what is someone comes to say hello or a passer by?.

Whatever.

I rolled my eyes at my own consciousness

I didn't realize I was already at the window looking at the snow falling immensely by the minute, it was beautiful, I wish I could go out there but not until I'm warm enough.

I pulled my coat off and hanged it at the coat hanger were Allen hung his. Suddenly I saw Allen come in sight from were it seems to be an open kitchen. He held two mugs in his hand, walking up to me.

"Coffee?", He asked without so much as a smile when he finally stopped at my front. I was surprised, he brought me coffee?.

Well I guess it's just a polite gesture, any human would do that right?. Posi gave an excuse.

Yh, he's polite that's the problem here, I thought he would have just gone up to a room and leave me to wonder here playing hide n' go seek with him.

I guess his not that bad.

Don't speak too soon.

"The kitchen is stocked with food ingredients, so you can make whatever you want...", He broke me from my inner argument making me face him as I sip my coffee,"but if you need anything else, inform me and I'll provide it".

"Ok thanks". I said and glanced at the kitchen, it was an open setting, with grey granite counter tops, grey cabinet, a large sink at a side on the counter, a built-in four faced cooker at the opposite side of the counter, a coffee machine, built in microwave and oven lined up on top of each other, a double door fridge, and a kitchen island with white bar stools, there was also a built in wine wrack.

I walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge, there's a lot of vegetables, fruits, food ingredients on the other side, drinks.

"Something missing?", I heard his thick accent ask.

"Nope, for now", I said and closed the fridge, sipping on my coffee with the other hand.

He makes good coffee.

"Your coffee's really good", I compliment before I can stop myself.

What's your problem, Esh?!!!

He nodded, finishing his coffee and dropping the cup in the zinc, suddenly rolling his sleeves up and grabbing a sponge to wash his cup... I repeat wash his dang cup!!!.

Are chickens suddenly giving birth alive today or are goats flying cause I cannot believe my eyes Right now, Grey eyed wonders is literally, realistically, actually, all the freaking (ally)s, washing his cup. The billionaire with the housekeepers.

I'm sure the Bermuda triangle has suddenly seized to exist today. I must go check the news on my phone.

"What?", He raised a brow.

I quickly snap out of it. I didn't realize I was staring at him,"nothing". I gave a strangled smile.

"Shall I show you to the room?",He spoke up, and I nodded as he walked up the wooden stares and I followed behind, the stairs creeked a little giving that cabin feel.

We walked down a small way, to find a big room, the queen sized bed was situated right at the front, I wasn't actually surprised.

He walked to the side, stopping at a door, twisting the knob to open it, reavealing a large closet."This is the closet". He said then shut the door.

While I muttered an 'obviously' in my head.

"And that is the bathroom", he pointed behind me, making me turn, I walked up to it, twisting the knob, revealing the large spaced bathroom.

Would it kill to have a small bathroom?...probably yes. I answered myself.

I closed the door, and turned back around to see Allen looking back at me and pocketted,"Are we sharing a room?", I asked. I mean this cabin's pretty big there should be another room.

"Yes we are", he simply said,"Are you going to shower first?", He asked.

"No, you can go, I have to take care of something",I told him and he nodded and walked pass me.

Before he could twist the knob I quickly asked,"Where are the blankets kept?", I asked.

He looked confused at first then answered,"In a weaved box in the closet, I think", he said and finally entered.

I headed to the closet and grabbed the box at the top shelf, after approximately 4 minutes jumping and standing on my tippy toes.

I opened it and found them. There were some duvets inside, but I just needed a long blanket big enough to cover the open windows in the room.

I'll feel exposed without it being covered.

I found myself outside, trying to hang it on one of the loose frame, but it was just too tall for me, with both hands on my waist, I sighed.

"What are you doing?", He spoke from behind me, making me startled.

I kept a hand on my chest, and crouched.
"Why'd you do that?".

"Do what?", He asked.

"Nevermind", I said after finally recovering to see only a half towel covering his torso. I covered my eyes. I wasn't going to shamelessly oogle at him this time."You know, for someone who hates someone else barging in his 'personal space'..." I put airquote around 'personal space' also referring to the bathroom incident,"...you love showing off your...you know", I waved my hands in the air, and for some reason I knew he would be smirking right now.

"Its nothing you haven't admired before", he's English accent boomed, I decided to ignore the embarrassing statement he made about me, I heard faded footsteps and then more footsteps before I heard an actual voice"you can open your eyes now".

I didn't trust him so I peejed between my fingers, making sure he was properly dressed, finally removing my hands fully.

He was wearing sweats and as usual looked exceptionally handsome with his dark, mid-length hair, tussled to the side as usual.
"What were you trying to do?", He asked this time folding his arms and resting on the wooden wall beside him.

"I was trying to...umm..well ...", I took a deep breath and then spoke,"I was trying to cover up the windows, the view is beautiful but I'll feel too exposed with the you know open windows and all", I looked straight at him.

And he seemed to have gotten it,"he suddenly called,"Alexa!".

There was a beep boop, robot sound on the background which scared me a bit.

"Hello, I'm Alexa, your home assistant and how may I be of service?", A robotic feminine voice echoed around the room,"wow, there's an assistant?". I said unknowingly, looking up.

"Tint the windows", He said.

"Sure", the robotic voice boomed.

I looked turned to look out the windows but I could still see out."it didn't do anything", I pointed out.

"It did, if you check out, the glasses are dark and they can't see us, but we can see them", he said, and I mouthed an 'oh'. It was still uncomfortable but I had to trust him.

"What else can she do?", I asked as I picked up the blanket from the floors folding them as I bring it to the basket.

"She doesn't do as much but she controls most electronics, thermostat...", That explains the warmth when we came in,"she can be a Google assistant, and she cleans", he said and I raised a brow at the last part.

"Cleans?", I asked.

"Yh, she vacuums, but we have maids that comes to do more thorough cleaning around the house", I mouthed another 'oh', as I picked up the last duvet from the floor, while he takes a sit on the bed.

"How does she control the glasses though", I had to ask as I carried the basket with holding its two handles on the sides. The glasses isn't an electronic.

"Tap the glass", he said non chalantly.

I hesitantly did as instructed and tapped it, only for a flash of blue light to frame the glass.

"Awesome", I nodded. I was mind-blown inside. That's like so awesome!!.

I immediately went and put the basket back, got some clothes from the closet, I then wondered how he knew my size anyway, I shrugged it for now, that matter will be for later.

Gosh, I've been putting a lot of matters aside lately.

I got into the bathroom, had my beauty shower and wire some oversized, new clothes smelling pj's, with a scarf.

I got out, seeing his squinting at his phone, he looked worried and enraged at the same time.

"Uhh, are you ok?", I asked out of politeness. Snapping him out of his reverie.

"Uhh, yh, I'm good". He responded and we awkward looked at each other and I twirled the hem of my baggy pj around my fingers.

"Umm, so are we sharing a bed...again?", I asked breaking the silence.

"Uh yh, there's only one room". He stated.

"Oh, I thought there will be guest rooms if at all, so maybe you'd...I mean one of us would've stayed there, I mean isn't this family house, you at least have your old room or something", I simply said walking over to the other side of the bed.

"Umm no it isn't, it's actually a cabin father built for he and my mom, but since he isn't here my mom decided we should visit here too in Russia", he said and I could see the frown on his face when he mentioned father. I wonder what happened to his father.

You should really stop getting curious?

I agree.

Anyway, that explains the one bed."there was an Alexa then?", and suddenly I heard a beep boop.

"Do you need anything?", She asked.

"Oh no no, sorry for calling you out", I just heard another beep boop in response.

I looked back at him, he had a smile on his face, a smile not smirk, it was refreshing,"I was about to ask 'what?'. When he started.

"My mom loves this cabin and instead of selling it out she decided to upgrade it, hence, Ale...home assistant", he quickly corrected himself.

"Oh", I said and we stayed in silence for a while, when the question suddenly popped up in my head,"if you don't mind me asking, what's the meaning of your tattoos?", His head suddenly turned to me, his eyes turned dark grey. I probably shouldn't have asked.

Told ya!.

~^^^^^^~

Update!!!!.

Pls, pls, you guys comment and vote on my stories, don't be ghost readers.

I really want to know what you think!

She asked the question!, What do you think Zaks going to say, Zaks POV is next!.

How do you think, Eshaals going to handle it?.

Anyway on a totally unrelated note...I've been frying my brains out reading, OMG, it's stressful!

I'm getting ready for exams. Wish me luck.

Salamualaykum guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 67 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
145K 7.1K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...
861K 48.9K 51
"The reason we can't let go of someone is because deep inside, we still have hope." Then, let go. That so-called hope, it's destroying you. "It was...
93.1K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...