ON CUE | HYUNHO ⚘

Por rileysmiley139

Hyunjin decides to join a dance team after graduating, eager to keep a promise he made to his friend. However... Más

warnings/thank you's.
one. (prologue?)
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
ninteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two. | final.
EXTRA: fun facts.

fifteen.

3.6K 128 107
Por rileysmiley139

i like this book because you never will know what minho is thinking, since it's all hyunjin's perspective on things..

Mind over matter.

I lay in bed.

I can't sleep.

My thoughts are racing.

There's the events from only hours ago to think about. There's the fact that it's only Minho and I home to think about. There's the fact that he's a room away and we can actually talk to think about.

What do I even do?

What was going to happen? What is going to happen?

I can't do this anymore. It's eating me alive. I have to do something.

I stand up out of bed, my T-shirt and sweats on. I walk over to the bathroom door. I need to do this. This is what's best. We need to talk. I take a deep breath before I open the door.

I step inside the bathroom. Then his door opens. I turn over to look, as he walks in the bathroom the same way I did. He is shocked to see me, he freezes. He looks terrible, like he was upset— but he also looks better than ever, his attractive gaze making me nervous.

I kind of regret this now. I came in with no plan. I have no clue what I'm even going to say to him. It was like my mind was just clouded.

This was a mistake. I shouldn't have done this. I turn around, reaching to open the door again.

"Wait—" he pleads, stepping closer. He grabs my wrist, pulling me to him.

We are closer than I'd like, so I stumble away. "What?" I spit, ripping my wrist away.

"Were you coming to see me?" He asks, softly.

"I—" I stutter. "What.. if I was?" I say, quietly.

He smiles a little bit. "Then I'd be relived, because I was coming to you."

I pause. "Why?" I ask.

"Because I need you." He says. "Badly. You've been stuck on my mind and I... I need you. Please."

Fuck.

Fuck.

I can't do it again.

Don't do it again Hyunjin.

But this is what I want.

I need him, he needs me. We need each other.

I feel a tear run down my cheek. I don't even realize I'm crying until he is holding me, confused as to why. He shushes me, rubbing my back as I cry into his chest.

"We can't do it." I sniffle. "We can't, we can't, we can't."

"But we can." He says, he holds up my face. "Hyunjin, it doesn't matter what we are, you can need me. You can kiss me. You can touch me. I want you too."

"But it's wrong." I shake my head, rubbing my lips together. "It's wrong because I..."

"Hyunjin, it doesn't matter what we are. If you need me as much as I need you right now...." He says softly, but doesn't finish his sentence. "Please." His eyes stare at my lips, before going back up to my face.

I know what he is saying.

I know I shouldn't do this.

I want to do badly, but I shouldn't.

But I do.

I reach my hand up to his jaw, smashing my lips into his. I close my eyes, loose tears falling down my cheeks. The tears mix with the kiss. It tastes like tears and vanilla chapstick, coming from my part.

His hands go to my waist, pulling me into him. I let out a breath into the kiss when my body touches his. The feeling of his hands on me just feels so right. I want to be with him. Even if it's just for tonight.

He pulls away from me, placing his forehead on mine. He breaths heavily, eyes closed. His hands all over my body. I let out breathy moans as he touches me, the feeling making me ticklish.

I pull away, looking at his face. He looks at me the same way, leaning into kiss me. It's a quick peck, before pulling away again. He looks into my eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispers, his hand tracing my body. "I don't want to lose you for a few days again. If we do this.. I want you to not regret it this time."

"I'm going to regret this badly." I say, my hand moves down, to his chest. "But I don't care. It's already too late. I'm way too caught up in you to back away now." I say.

"I don't think you should feel like that." He says, his hands pausing on my bottom.

I look into his eyes. "Maybe not, but that doesn't matter now. What matters is you and I, and how much I need you right now." I say. "Badly, Minho. Badly. Please, I'm begging you."

He starts to smirk. "That bad, huh?"

I shake my head. "Worse."

He inhales. I squeak when he picks me up, giggling as he sets me on the counter. I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist. He leans in and kisses me for a second, before going lower.

I let out a moan when he kisses my neck, using his tongue once and a while. He kisses lower, pulling my shirt down to kiss my collar bone before coming back out my mouth.

His tongue swirls with mine, and I smile into the kiss. This is what I wanted. I want him. Badly. I don't care how I have to get him, but I will do anything to feel this way forever. He makes me feel... worthy.

His hand starts to grip my shirt, and he pulls away from my lips so he can bring it over my head, taking it off. He starts to kiss my neck again, nipping and sucking at the skin this time. I moan when he hits a certain spot, sucking on it. I can feel him smile against my neck, and it makes me bite my lip as I smile.

I like how things are going this time. I like the way he is touching me, the way he reacts. I like this. I like.. him.

He starts to go lower, kissing my chest. He bites my nipple, and I wince. He looks up at me, a smirk. "You're real responsive, aren't you?"

I bite my lip. He chuckles, before leaning in to kiss me again. I hold his jaw, deepening the kiss. He kisses me passionately, his hand going down my stomach.

I let out a moan when he touches my dick. He palms me in my pants, and I start to lean away. He stands between my legs. He chases the kiss, leaning into me as his hand and mouth make me feel a million different things.

I'm already hard.

He pulls away from me, looking me up and down. He seems satisfied with what he's done to me. He steps closer, wrapping his arms around me. "Up." He says.

I wrap my legs around him, and he lifts me. He takes me from the bathroom counter to his bed, crawling on top of me as he lays me down. He kisses me again before he rises up, taking off his own shirt.

My hands go to his toned body, my hands touching his soft skin. He unbuckles his pants, stepping away to take them off. He is fully naked when he crawls back onto me. I don't even get a chance to look at him before he kisses me again, my eyes closing.

As he kisses me, I feel him fondle with my pants. I lift my hips, and he slides off my sweats as well as my boxers. My dick springs up, the cold air hitting it. I let out a breath. However, he pulls away and spits on his hand— and his hand wraps around me before I can take it in.

I moan loudly, gripping his arm. "Fuck." I whine.

"You're already so excited?" He asks, a mocking tone. "How cute.."

"Fuck you.."

"Other way around." He says.

I don't even make a snarky reply back. His hand is already making me come closer, and I start to tense up. That's when he stops. I open my eyes, to see his eyebrows raised.

"Hm." He hums. He looks down at me, before a sly smile spreads across his face. "I have a fun idea.." he says.

He gets off of me, standing up. He pulls me by my legs, sitting me up on the edge of the bed. I use my arms to hold me up, as I watch him crouch down. I gasp, pulling my legs to my chest. Is he really about to..

"Hyunjin." He says firmly, looking up at me from the floor.

His hands go to my knees, and I let him move me around. He pulls my legs back down, spreading them and sitting in-between them. I look down at him as he starts to kiss my thighs.

"Calm down.." he says softly. "You begged for this."

I hum. "You don't have too..."

He looks up at me, his face painfully close to my dick. He shakes his head. "I don't, but I want too..."

He looks back down to my dick, bringing his hand back to pump it. I clench my thighs when he does so, letting out a little moan. His hand squeezes my thigh, before he licks my dick from the bottom to the top.

I moan, throwing my head back. "Fuck.. Minho.."

"Calm down." He warns.

He swirls his tongue around my tip, and I bite my lip with a whine. He takes the tip of me in his mouth, sucking on it. I sit up, looking down at him. I don't know what to do with my hands.

He pulls off of me. "You can touch me. Do what you want, I'm trying to make you feel good. Don't be afraid.. use me."

That's the last thing he says before fulling taking me, and I moan as I loose balance. I put my hand in his hair, grabbing a fist full of it. He moans on my dick, the vibrations making me shiver.

This continues for a few minutes. He bobs his head up and down, as my noises fill the room. He groans, and that's when I start to feel the climax build up. "Fuck.. Minho~" I moan, my legs trying to close together.

I start to thrust upwards, and he lets me. He looks up at me, our eyes meeting. Im seriously close now. The urge to release creeps up, and I let myself go as I throw my head back. "Oh my god, M– Minho~"

I shake as I release into his mouth. He takes it all, his hands rubbing my thighs. I'm breathing heavily by the time I'm done, and he pulls off of me with a pop. It shocks me that he swallows it all, but I let it go as I fall back on the bed.

"Fuck." I say, breathlessly.

"Hyunjin." He says, crawling on the bed. I raise my head, before sitting up.

He isn't in front of me. I furrow my brows, until I feel a hand wrap around my waist from behind. He pulls me into him, my back to his chest as I sit in his lap. He starts to kiss my neck, making me let out whiny moans.

I feel his hand creep down my stomach, tracing my thighs. I inhale a shaky breath, as he grazes me. He continues to nip and suck on my neck and shoulder, lightly tracing my body.

I feel his hard dick on my ass, and it makes me get hot. I take it upon myself to start to slowly move my hips. He moans into my ear, making my dick twitch. I smirk. I do it again, but harder this time. I grind down on him as he moans, the noise and feelings making me get hard again.

"Minho.." I whine. "Can you fuck me already..?"

"You're so impatient." He says.

It takes me by surprise when he bends me over, sitting up on the bed. I'm on all four basically, in front of him. He chuckles. "This is a nice view."

"Minho.." I whine.

"Okay, okay." He says, a mocking tone laced in his words.

His hands trace my body, before a finger is pushing into me. I wince at the feeling, but let it happen. It's a bit painful, but whatever lubricant he is using makes it easier. He slowly moves his finger in and out of me, stretching me out.

It's a bit painful when the second figure is pushed in, until it isn't. I start to moan at the feeling, as he just barely hits my sweet spot. Two turns into three quickly when he sees my reaction, before he pulls them out completely.

I whine. "Come on..."

"Shut up." He spits at me. "God, you're so impatient." He chuckles.

"Well I—"

"Oh fuck!" I moan, as he pushes into me.

He doesn't even wait for me to adjust before he starts to slowly move, making me suck in a breath. "You told me to hurry." He says, pulling in and out.

"Fuck." I whine.

"Now you like it?"

"Yes!" I moan. "Fuck, on my god."

His hands go to my hips, as he thrust in and out of me. I moan, letting my head fall. God, this is fucking amazing. Oh my god. I think this is what I want to feel forever.

His skin slapping mine echoes throughout the whole room, as well as my loud moans. I moan even louder when he hits a certain spot. "Oh Fuck! Minho, right there. Oh my god, yes!"

"Right there baby?" He asks, groaning.

"Yes! Please!" I cry.

He speeds up, hitting the spot over and over. "Fuck, you feel so good. I'm so fucking close."

"Keep going, please." I beg, "Please don't stop."

It only take a few more hits until I'm practically shaking, screaming as I release again— without him even touching me. He cums right after me, my scream making him groan loudly.

"Fuck.. oh my god." He says, falling onto me.

He breaths into my ear, before he kisses my temple. "Fuck." He says.

He pulls out of me, falling down on the bed. I feel my body collapse, and I lay there. However, it's hits me that it's over. I raise my head, looking to him. I don't even think before I pull him into another kiss, passion taking over.

He puts a sweaty hand on my cheek, kissing me back. His tongue fights mine, and I lean into him. When he pulls away, I let my head fall on his chest.

This is nice.

I like this.

A little too much.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

95.4K 2.8K 12
Hwang Hyunjin known for being a popular playboy/ bully at school. All students are afraid of him. Yuna enters his life and changes him. Yuna who ha...
92.7K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
1.9K 73 12
Hyunjin who recently develop feelings for seungmin is trying to get his attention by flirting but it won't budge, so he's trying his best to get seu...
11.5K 771 27
Felix has to get Minho to get a decent grade in English in order to give his own grade and stay on the dance team...except it's quite difficult consi...