Serviced

By DeepImagines

Follow along with the story as a fairy whose lost away in the human realm tries to make a way for herself as... More

Introduction:
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ 1 βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ 2 βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ3βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ4βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ5βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ6βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ7βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ8βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ9βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ10βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ11βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ12βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ13βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ14βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ15βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ16βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ17βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ18βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ19βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ20βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ21βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ22βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ23βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ25βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
Recommendations by DEEPIMAGINES

β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ24βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦

169 13 0
By DeepImagines

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. 

I walked around Jin's house..... well our house putting finishing touches... After us being engaged for 3 months he's been a brat and refuses the idea of us living separate.

he told me to yasify "our" Home. I asked him what yasify meant and hie face went red. he said tae had told him that it was the appropriate term to use when referring to a fairy making their living space more compatible with their fairy genetics. 

kinda like what i did to my old place before jin made me move in with him.

(Reference of the style of her old place.) 

He was so embarrassed and called tae screaming at him when i told him that was in fact not the the term we used to describe such a action.

tae's loud laughs could be heard thru the phone. He really loves pushing Jin's buttons. 

As i was fixing something in the living room, i heard jin entering. He wakled up behind me.

Jin: Jagi. 

me: hmm??

Jin: im very sleepy can we skip dinner?

he pouted giving me his best puppy dog eyes... I frowned... this was the forth night he asked to skip out on a meal. I also noticedhe kept "forgetting" to take his lunch i make for him in the mornings.. He also started waking up late. which isn't like him. 

He'd rush out before having any breakfast and it was starting to annoy me because he was turning back into the jin who worked nonstop but didn't take care of himself properly. I turned around to face him giving him a stern stare.

Me: Honey.... what is all this about.

He looked like he had been caught and began coughing, looking away from me he spoke.

Jin: Nothing... I'm just really tired.. work has been crazy lately

he went on to continue talking but i grabbed his shoulder turning him to face me.

Me: Jin.... i know you. Well enough to know when you aren't telling the truth... when you aren't acting like yourself. So tell me, what's really going on here?

He sighed before huffing and plopping onto the couch. I rested on the arm of the couch rubbing my hand down his back as he spoke.

Jin: Well... the truth is... I've been fasting. i want to make sure i can fit into my suit for the wedding

I stopped rubbing his back and sat confused

Me: Jin... it's going on four months since you proposed... we haven't even started planning for the wedding yet. I thought we agreed on taking our time.

He nodded

Jin: Yes but i still need to be able to fit into my suit.

Me: What suit.... you don't even have one yet.

He threw his head back groaning.

Jin: I know but i need to be the best looking guy there! It's my wedding. Why can't i plan ahead!?

he asked in a sassy way looking me up and down.

Me: Sure jin, plan ahead all you want. you'll starve yourself to death before the wedding even happens..

Jin: JAGIIIIIIIIII

he whined.. I waved him off as i stood up

Me: Stop your whining, i'm starting dinner and you're eating. That's final. Don't think i haven't noticed you skipping out on your meals lately.

i shifted hovering to the kitchen, him right behind me.

Me: Oh and im telling yoongi

Jin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

resting on my feet as i got to the kitchen i laughed

Me: Mhmm im telling... I hope he force feeds you himself when you come by the restaurant you haven't ben visiting and i'm sure he wont like the reason why.

Jin: FINE! if you tell yoongi i wont cuddle you anymore...

I pulled pans out to prepare the food...

Me: You and me both know that's a lie.

Jin: dammit...

Jin sat on the couch rubbing his tummy.

Jin: Aww jagia! I'm so stuffed... Did your fiancé ever tell you how much he loves your cooking? 

I chuckled plopping down next to him

Me: Yes he tells me all the time. I hope your fiancé mentioned how she'll kill you if you starve yourself again.

He frowned before pulling me into his lap...

Jin: Im sorry jinx. I don't know what i was thinking.

Me: Good as long as you've gone to your senses and wont do it again. We don't even have to speak of it again. Unless you skip out on breakfast in the morning. I'll be sure to tell yoongi. It'll be the first thing i do when i get to the restaurant 

He nodded and stood up grabbing my hand to pull me up with him. We made our way to the bedroom to get ready for our night routine..

After completing all of our nightly task we went ahead and laid down. him spooning me of course because he always has to be near me. 

I relaxed in his arms just trying to get comfortable. 

Jin: Jinx....

Me: Hmm?

i answered my eyes barely open.. I was trying with all my strength not to fall asleep on him. 

Jin: Have you thought about having kids? 

What a strange time to ask about having kids... what a strange time to ask such a deep question all together. 

Me: No... Not really but i am not against the idea... is there a reason why your bringing it up? 

Jin: Well, sometimes i like to imagine what our future looks like. Lately the thought of having kids isn't such a bad thing. I always thought i'd end up alone because i hate everyone except for the guys. But then you came along. So maybe there's a chance for a happy family in the future?

I turned around in his hold snuggling into his chest...

Me: Yea...maybe there is a chance. 

i whispered before following asleep.

Jin POV

I sighed watching her chest move up and down as she slept. breathing in and out slowly. She was so beautiful and such an amazing person overall. 

My dad loves her, my friends love her... I love her... I want to be this happy forever. I must be the luckiest guy in the world....

I love you jinx.. 

Vote| Please comment and share your thoughts ❤❤❤ 

****** Just a quick cute update to reel you all into the final chapter... The next chapter will be the last... It'll be full of fluff and simple.****

***I did not want to add to much drama to this book, wanted it to be short and cute jin fanfic****

****I'm also wrapping it up on time because i have SO MANY unpublished books that i really want to put out and im working on them all SIMULTANEOUSLY, so i hope you can understand.****

**If you want a short story with a little more action. check out my page because i have lots of short stories out. Some better than others. but im POSITIVE you'll find a read that you'll enjoy. **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1.2K 14
: Μ—Μ€βž› Y/n, a fresh out of college graduate, encounters an amazing job opportunity to work as a personal assistant for a high profile client of Seoul...
24.2K 1K 28
BTS x OC Fanfic AMBW Story have you ever felt whole but so incomplete? Like a part of you was missing... the final piece? Follow along with the stor...
44.4K 1.3K 32
A one time opportunity became more than that and apart of her life. She was able to meet BTS and Eve couldn't believe she was I. Korea with these sev...
1.5K 83 7
𝖨𝗍 π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—Œπ—π–Ύ π—‚π—Œ 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗉𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 π–½π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ. π–­π—ˆ π–Όπ—ˆπ–Ίπ—, π—‡π—ˆ π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—„π—Œ, π—‡π—ˆ π—†π—Žπ–Ώπ–Ώπ—…π–Ύπ—‹ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 οΏ½...