Woof...?

By Tonoyae

You spent your life trying to be as much of a good guy as you could be just trying to do what you felt was ri... More

Welcome to hell.
Looloo land.
LooLoo Land: part 2
Thoughts
Getting some rest.
A relic long forgotten.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 1
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 2
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 3
Moxxie
The one who is just Another.
Something locked away.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Conclusion
A Kings lesson
The Interview: Part 1
The Interview: Part 2
The New Job.
????
The Pentagram: Prolouge
The Pentagram: Part 1
The Pentagram: Part 3
Pentagtam City: Part 4
Pentagram City: Part 5
Pentagram City: Part 6
Pentagram City: Part 7
Pentagram City: Part 8
Pentagram City: Conclusion

The Pentagram: Part 2

2.1K 43 36
By Tonoyae

       Agent R continued to observe the form of the Egg outside of the Secret Dhorks Labortatories observation deck as it pulsed and radiated against the chains of light it was binded under. The sight of the entity angered and disgusted him and if he could he would have took matters into his own hands by now. But he already knew that wouldn't be possible so instead he simply watched on in silence as the many scientist in the lab continued to run amok in the rest of the lab behind him.

As he watched he was suddenly greeted by Fortinbras the head of the lab who rolled up in his wheelchair beside him to watch as well.

They were both silent as they observed for a while until the old scientist spoke.

"He was a hero... Razor.."

"He quiet possibly saved the entire world in that one instant..... I'm sure you are aware of this... Imagine what could have happened if she had died there." The scientist said.

Agent R simply just looked up towards the ceiling for a moment.

"... When they told me my son was dead... it was.. difficult for me to believe." He said.

"Whats worse is.... I was not even allowed to attend his funeral later on.... As i was told it was in order to maintain DHORKS secrecy..... I was furious..... still am.... I would have went anyway if it hadn't been Agent 47... who gave the order." Agent R said as he looked back towards the egg.

"When the day comes.... that we are able to destroy this entity and these creatures I will personally make sure we succeed." He said as he held a hand out in front of him balling it into a shaking fist as purple lightening cackled around it for an instant.

"That would be why we are studying agent 2 as she is our only current lead to a way of ending this mess..." Fortinbras spoke as he pulled a single white glowing feather from a pocket in his labcoat.

Agent R looked at it in confusion.

"When the girl was reported to have finished off the creature that attacked her after being saved by your son... this was the only thing left behind... other than the girl herself." Fortinbras spoke.

"It is not from any known bird that we have seen from our studies of it either." He said again.

They were silent as they both stared at the feather before a ringing sound could be heard coming from Agent R's pocket as he pulled out a phone.

"Yes?" He said into the phone as Fortinbras looked on.

"Understood.."

"Ill be there shortly.."

Agent R turned back to the scientist dusting off part of his suit for a moment.

"I have to go for now." He said to which the scientist nodded.

"Understandable... you be on your way." The scientist said as Agent R nodded his head before leaving.

Fortinbras watched him go for a moment as a small sinister smile came onto his face before looking back towards the egg in silence.

-----

Nevan was quiet as she walked around within the mindscape of her current host seeing various shards showing the faces and events of many individuals and places that Anonymous had seen and been.

She wasn't one to pry into someone's past in that regard so she did not dare look into any of them... however it made her curious.

And she wouldn't be curious if it was not for the simple fact that many of the faces she had seen were not human but other demons.

She had wanted to ask him herself if he remembered these individuals but chose not too as it was apparent that Anonymous believed himself to have always been born in the human world before now and wasn't aware of any of these memories accept for the demons he had met after his death.

Like before though.... she didn't like to pry.... but there was one memory that she felt the need to atleast peek into...

Instead of it being a shard this one was quite large taking the form of a large locked door before her.

if It hadn't been so tightly sealed she would have already looked by now.... but it made her think.... why was something like this here.... On top of that it was just a memory which meant that the real thing existed somewhere implying that he had been to this place before.

She trailed her hand against the moon shaped keyhole on the center of the door in thought before suddenly feeling a rumble within his mindscape signaling that he was waking up.

She proceeded to turn and leave the area for now as there was nothing more She could do here.

------

"Hey anon? Anon wake up hun! Where here!!" The voice of Millie broke through anonymouses sleep added brain.

"Eeeh waaah!!" You said sitting up in slight surprise banging your head against the roof of the van.

"Aaaah fuck.." You said holding your head in slight unexpected pain.

You heard the sound of Millie laughing slighty trying to hold it in as moxxie was looking to check if you were alright.

"Goodness I'm sorry heehee didn't mean to scare ya." She said.

"Yeah are you alright?" Moxxie.

"Nah nah it's fine ya'll...." you said as you looked out the window to see what was going on.

You looked on as you whistled at the sight of the city and just how large it was in comparison to imp city.

"Eeeeeeeee I'm so excited~!!!" Millie squealed.

"Woah look they got like 5 gunshops I gotta check them out while we're here!!!" Moxxie said.

You had to admit it was pretty cool to be in a city this big in such a strange world.

You looked on a bit hyped as well as you saw many other demons like the first time you entered hell accept much more than just imps this time.

There were a few of them getting into random scraps though at some of the shops along the road blitzo was driving the van by.

"Good luck with trying to get into any of those places though Mox a lot if em look like they have long lines." You said as Moxxie cursed.

"Hey now fellas what did I say about sight seeing!" Blitzo said from the front.

"True but I gotta admit this place does look pretty rad~ What made ya leave to begin with." You heard loona respond to him.

Blitzo was quiet for a moment as he stopped at a stoplight as a car and a few cops went chasing after it across the intersection.

"Was that law enforcement in hell? What the fuck?" You thought as you saw the scene pass by before the van moved on.

"Cmon Blitzo your not usually this against us looking around wherever we go and besides there's no telling how long we'll be here or when we'll be back! Pleeeeaaase~!!!"

Blitzo looked at millie through the rear view mirror for a moment before huffing... alright alright enough with the face!! I said stop goddamn it!!..." He said as Millie laughed sheepishly.

"Thank you sir!" Moxxie said.

"Yeah... yeah whatever... just don't get seperated from eachother when out ya hear me!! This city isnt gonna show any mercy if you get caught out here with your pants down." He said.

You sat back and continued watching the city unsure where exactly it was blitzo was going to take the crew to bunker down but you figured that he had already planned for that.... otherwise moxxie would make sure of it if he didn't.

"So much different than how I remember this world.... I wonder where they are now..." you heard Nevan say.

"Probably off still trying to kill eachother somewhere." You heard Artemis respond.

"I admit I do miss him a bit." Artemis said again.

"He sounds like he was a cool guy." You said back to them.

"Oh you would have liked him~! The man seemed to enjoy spending most of his time when not killing demons watching tons of these things called movies, most of them of men performing martial arts of some sort in these exciting duels. I believe one was called em.... let me remember. Enter the Dragon.~" She said.

This confused you greatly as you had thought her former host was someone from ancient times or some shit. That was clearly a Bruce Lee film she just mentioned.

"He then proceeded to use the same exact techniques he saw from said movie on a later demon bounty he was assigned." Artemis stated.

"Your saying he fucking straight up redid the moves he saw just like that?" You asked.

"Mhm... it was even more apparent when he was using cerberus." Nevan said giggling.

"Uuuugh don't remind me... he literally starts yelling like that one guy with the nunchucks." Artemis said.

"Cerberus?" You said confused.

"Another devil arm... one you don't know." Nevan said.

"Oh..." You said as you continued to watch the buildings pass by outside the window.

Absentmindedly you noticed a familiar sight which then made you look again in surprise to see none other than That angel and V1 walking along the sidewalk going who knows where.

You wondered for a moment what they were doing here before deciding to not think much about it as the van continued on down the road.

-------

I seriously would like to know how you know the man in that shop machine when your not a NATIVE!!

"W h e r e  d o  y o u  t h i n k  m y  a m m o  c o m e s  f r o m?" V1 answered.

"That is beside the point!!" Gabriel said annoyed.

"A n y w a y.... r e m e m b e r w h a t t h e m e r c h a n t s a i d... w h a t w a s t h a t a b o u t ?" V1 asked to which Gabriel went silent as he looked ahead of them.

"Im... I'm not sure... he asked us to watch over the hooded hellhound from before... I was going to refuse of course but..." Gabe said as he looked up.

"I felt.... like I'd be making a grave mistake... if I did... I'm not sure why."  Gabriel said as he looked farther ahead.

"Pentagram city.... I should not be here..." He said again as v1 looked to where he was looking all the way out to the horizon.

V1 didn't know what the big deal was as all he saw was more and more sky scrappers aside from the big ass evil looking palace with demons and shit flying around it on the horizon.

"Hell is full..." He said again confusing v1 furthur.

"Come machine.... we have to find that hooded hellhound again... maybe he can explain himself?"

Alright yall heres another one. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter like the rest and as usual see yall in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 294 7
Basically Helluva Boss but with Y/n. A new employee hellhound who is mute and has dwarfism. This doesn't stop him though even if he looks like a chil...
103K 1.7K 15
(Since not very many people are making this series, ill do it myself) In this universe in Helluvaboss, things are much different where Stella isn't o...
19.6K 358 22
Y/n escaped from his father to the living world, where he went on to work as a demon hunter. Eventually, his work led him to be hired by the DHORKS o...
132K 1.5K 19
My 3rd book in my series of stories When a 19 year old teenage human wakes up in an alleyway in Hell, he explores this new world, it's residents and...