Kingdom Hearts Fallen Guardia...

By PokemonTMNTSilver

This story is about Makaylyn during her adventure, along with her friends. This takes places in Birth By Slee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 26

76 0 0
By PokemonTMNTSilver

Third p.o.v.

It's been quite some time since Sora, Riku return to their home with Kairi on Destiny Island. Over the time they were called by King Mickey and Yen Sid so they can be prepared for what is coming next into the future.

Mickey and Coded Sora learn about Aqua, Terra, Ventus, and Makaylyn thanks to Namine. Soon King Mickey wrote a letter for Sora and his friends.

After the letter Yen Sid can see that Riku and Sora have become stronger but they must finish a test. The Mark Of Mastery Exam. During the test Riku completed his exam but Sora almost fell into darkness. Luckily Riku was able to save his friend and brought him back to the real world.

Now in Yen Sid Tower where Riku, Kairi, Oswald were listening to Mickey's story on where Aqua is located. The Realm Of Darkness. "I thought...I heard her voice in the distance." Mickey finished explaining.

"She sacrificed herself to save me? Why did you keep it from me for so long?" said Riku

Oswald crossed his arms "Leave it to Mickey. Letting a person behind to let them face the darkness all by themselves" Yen Sid sent a glare to the lucky rabbit.

Mickey ignore his brother and answered his friend question "I had to respect her choice"

"What about us? You could've given us a choice. We could have gone and helped her" said Riku

Mickey then looked down in shame "I know..."

"Oswald, Riku. That's enough." Yen Sid stopped the two. "As Mickey told you clearly in his story, reaching the realm of darkness the first time was not a simple task. And even if we found a way back in, regrettably none of us possessed the necessary means to get Aqua back out safely. So I forbade Mickey from telling you, let alone going after her"

Riku steps forward towards Yen Sid "Why keep it secret?" Riku ask

"That much is obvious. If not you, then certainly Sora would have staged a reckless attempt at rescue." Yen Sid answer

Mickey then took a step forwards and said "But, now we can help Aqua" Mickey then looks at Oswald and Riku. "You, Oswald and I, we're gonna go find her!"

Riku smiled in confidence but Oswald stopped him. "Whoa wait min! I didn't sign up for this! It's your fault! Your problem to fix!"

"Oswald...please" said Mikey

"No! I'm tired of helping you! Everytime I try to help you I always get left behind! Like the time when we took the Mark Of Mastery when I saved you from the darkness!" said Oswald

"Enough! Oswald!" Said Yen Sid "I know what you've been through but I'm afraid that you must go with Riku and Mickey to help and rescue Aqua. They would need you."

Oswald took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Mickey sigh in sad then Riku put his hand on his shoulder.

...

After a while Oswald was sitting outside of the tower on the steps. He heard the door open but didn't turn to look at the person. He heard some steps and finally someone sat next to him.

"Oswald are you alright?" Oswald heard Kairi ask him but didn't turn to face her.

"Yeah. I'm alright" he replied.

Kairi didn't want to push any further but decided to talk about it. "Oswald...whatever you and Mickey have been through you have to let it go. He's very sad about it, he feels sorry for you and—"

"I don't care!" Oswald shouted and faced Kairi. "I won't forgive him! He's the reason why I'm like this! My heart has been stolen! Other cartoons have been stolen because of him! The reasons why we are forgotten! The reason we can't go back to Disney Castle!"

Kairi didn't move but saw something on Oswald's face. Tears fell down his face. Oswald then stopped and realized that he shouted at Kairi, he looked away. "Sorry..." he whispered, then started to wipe his tears away from his face.

Kairi doesn't know Oswald that well but from his expression, he must have been through a lot. Kairi then wraps her arms around Oswald and hugs him for comfort. The Lucky Rabbit was surprised when he felt Kairi's arms. "You've been through a lot... haven't you?" Kairi asked.

Oswald accepted the hug and cried. Kairi didn't want to ask more questions to make Oswald more sad but she wants to hear Oswald's part of the story. "What you said before...about your heart being stolen, was it true?"

Oswald took a while to respond but slowly nodded. Kairi continued to comfort the Lucky Rabbit but was surprised when he started to explain how his heart was stolen and other cartoons which are now in Wasteland.

Oswald started to explain that before Oswald could rule Disney Castle he and his brother Mickey, went to Yen Sid to complete their Mark Of Mastery Exam to become the Keyblade Master to protect their world from danger.

During their Mark Of Mastery Exam Oswald and Mickey are helping each other during their exam but something went wrong. Darkness was interference with their exam. Darkness was in their exam. Oswald and Mickey help each other to fight off the darkness but when they're both out of the exam until Mickey got trapped by the darkness, luckily Oswald help out his brother and save him but Oswald got stuck by the darkness Mickey was free from the exam but when he was looking for Oswald he notice he didn't escape the exam.

During the time when Oswald was trapped in darkness, it stole his heart. Then afterwards Mickey saved his brother, he took him to Yen Sid but the Sorcerer knew that the Lucky Rabbit heart had been stolen into darkness. Then Oswald realized got mad at his younger brother saying that it was his fault for leaving him behind and let Oswald deal with the darkness that stole his heart.

The worst part of it was when Oswald couldn't go back to Disney Castle because he doesn't have a heart. Soon some cartoon characters started to forget Oswald but soon his wife, children, his friends, and other cartoon hearts also got their hearts stolen by the darkness and cartoon characters started to forget the other cartoons whose hearts had been stolen.

Oswald still blames Mickey for this, if his heart hadn't been stolen Oswald could've helped the cartoons. Soon Yen Sid made a new world for the Cartoon that lost their heart to the darkness, a world that forgotten toons go, a world called Wasteland. There Oswald rules over Wasteland and protects the forgotten toons that once had a heart.

As Oswald finished explaining everything to Kairi, she felt bad for the lucky rabbit. Oswald then tells her that the Wasteland has gone into darkness. Kairi didn't say anything to him but to be there for him and comfort him. Oswald appreciated the comfort but he felt there was also one more person who was comforting him. He didn't know who it was but it felt like he knew this person.

Oswald let go of Kairi and replied, "Thanks for listening, I needed it" Kairi nodded. He stood up while wiping his tears and said "I should get going. I need to get ready for the Realm Of Darkness."

"Are you sure?" Kairi ask

"Yeah, I'm sure," Oswald reassured her. "They're gonna need more help in that dark place" Before he could go inside, he asked Kairi one more thing before he went. "What about you? Are you gonna do anything?"

"I ask Master Yen Sid if I could be of help. He said I can train myself to be a keyblade wielder in a different world along with Lea" she explained

Oswald then thought about something and said "If you need to you can bring Felix and Gus, they can help you wield a keyblade. I don't want to bring them with me, I don't want to put them into any more danger than I already have"

Kairi knows that Panchito and Jose are gonna help her with her training but maybe she could need more help with it. So she agreed. "Your friends are safe with me. I promise once I train myself, I'll fight alongside you, Riku and Sora!"

Oswald gave her a small smile. "I'll be waiting" with that he walks back inside the tower. He then was greeted by Riku and Mickey holding suitcases. Riku then hands one to Oswald "Here, your going to need this"

Oswald takes it and hears Riku say "Let's go save Aqua" Oswald remembers when Makaylyn first arrives at Wasteland telling Oswald that she is searching her friends. Now knowing that one of her friends is trapped in the Realm Of Darkness. 'Yeah. Let's go and save her' Oswald said in his mind but before he could go with them he must inform Gus and Felix about this then he can go save Aqua.

And so a new journey is about to begin...

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belongs to me) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 60 18
You already know what happens within this... but what if I told you not all was true and there's more after? Join Trf/(y/n), sora and the rest of the...
10.8K 313 29
Sora and his companions have been asleep for about a year, regaining their memories. When Sora awakens, he eventually arrives in Twilight Town, the...
13.1K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
7.5K 177 12
(Book 1) This story is about Hikari's adventures with the BBS trio as she travels through worlds fighting the Unversed to fighting Vanitas and Master...