Larissa Weems X Reader One Sh...

By lilhoneyfairy

Larissa Weems X Female Reader One Shots. these will include fluff, smut, mental health, etc. there will als... More

A Jealous Moment. Part 1. SFW.
A Jealous Moment. Part 2. NSFW.
I'm Not Leaving. SFW.
Not a good girl. Part 1. NSFW.
Not a good girl. Part 2. NSFW.
Here For You. SFW.
Wine and Dine. NSFW.
Spring Break. SFW.
Spring Break PT 2. SFW
Don't Shut Me Out. SFW
Attitude Adjustment. NSFW.
Dinner Date. NSFW
Distraction. NSFW
Exam Season. SFW.
Gift Giving. SFW
Anticipatory Grief. SFW
Thinning Patience. NSFW

Comfort. SFW.

1.1K 17 0
By lilhoneyfairy

Summary: Reader is a new Student at Nevermore and is struggling to adjust. Larissa tries her best at comforting the Reader.

Warnings: Food talk, some anxious thoughts / feelings, nothing too drastic. just Larissa being a sweetheart.

________________________

Six in the evening. The sun was setting, the glow of it warming your cheeks as you curled into the feathered pillows, watching as the sky morphed from blue, to pink and purple, then blue again.

An air of melancholy surrounded the room.

You were torn away from your life as you knew it and thrown into Nevermore Academy just three days ago. It was a court order. You were an outcast — considered too dangerous to be in society.

Three whole days. Three days full of longing for a life that wasn't meant for you but was all you knew. How were you supposed to get over it all? Your grief was beginning to swallow you whole.

Larissa had met you on your first day, of course. Though that was the first and last time she had seen you. You couldn't bare to leave your bed. Not for classes or meal times; not even to answer the door when a teacher or student came along to check on you.

Signs of life were shown by you making rude remarks when a particularly bothersome person wouldn't leave you alone, so it's not like anyone had to worry.

Larissa worried. Every time she sent someone to work on easing you out of your shell, her stomach would turn as her thumb lodged itself between her red lips, allowing her to bite at her nail. No one could manage it.

The principal had seen a lot of students have trouble transitioning into life at Nevermore, but never anything like this. Larissa didn't want this to continue. She couldn't let it continue.

And so, without a second longer of hesitation, the principal made quick work of rushing out of her office and jumping into her car; the Weathervane being her first destination.

Two hot chocolates and fifteen minutes later, Larissa was stepping out of a restaurant with Chinese takeout in hand and sliding back into her car.

Her red bottom lip was beginning to fade in colour as she nibbled on it. The entire drive, Larissa couldn't help but overthink the interaction that hadn't even happened yet. What if you didn't want to see her or speak to her? What if she was to say the wrong thing?

No, she couldn't think that way. She was the damn Principal. She was in charge of the school, and she'd be in charge of the situation. No matter what, Larissa concluded that today, she would get you to leave that stupid room and finally warm up to the school. It was the only option.

Her mind was thought-ridden as her stomach swirled in worry. She hadn't even noticed she was almost home until a student came running past her car, startling her and causing her to slow down as she made it up the driveway.

Food and drinks in hand, the tall blonde made her way through the halls of Nevermore, her keys jingling in her pocket as she travelled up the stairs, heels clicking; the sound bouncing around the stone walls in an echo.

Once the principal had made it to your door, she paused. A second passed, then three, then fifteen. Larissa took a deep breath before knocking three times.

Silence.

She waited once again. Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, she counted in her head.

Knock, knock. Again. Louder this time.

"Get lost!"

Larissa breathed out in relief. She closed her eyes, gathered her thoughts, pushed her nerves aside.

"[y/n], it's Principal Weems."

Quiet.

The tall blonde's arms were beginning to ache. She put the takeout down onto the ground beside the wall and stood back up, waiting.

Waiting and waiting.

"[y/n]."

"I don't want to talk."

I do, Larissa thought. She needed to. This was all of her doing, really. Being the one that suggested this to your parents, she was at fault. It was just— She couldn't have imagined a better place for you.

Your mother (who happened to be Larissa's old friend) confided in the tall blonde one tipsy night a couple months ago. She was concerned; you were troublesome, especially at school. Larissa immediately knew this was the right place for you.

"Let me in, [y/n]. I would like to speak with you, darling," Larissa sighed, not feeling so sure of herself anymore. Yet your next comeback managed to spark something brave inside of her.

"Let yourself in," you scoffed cleverly, knowing that the door was locked securely.

"Brilliant idea, darling," Larissa smiled. Though you couldn't see her, you heard it in her voice. The red lipped woman dipped her hand into her pocket, fishing out her set of keys, "I do, after all, have the master key."

That made you sit-up in panic. You were in three-day old clothing, unbrushed hair and dizzy from mild dehydration. Larissa couldn't see you like this! It would be embarrassing.

"Wait!"

Keys stopped rattling, Larissa froze.

"I— I'm not... I'm not ready for this."

"I'm not here to judge you, [y/n]," the principals voice softened, "Please, let me in. I can try to help."

You went quiet. Larissa blew it. She was always so good with children, but you were a little older than most students. A little more damaged. She was afraid to scare you off for good.

"I— I brought Chinese takeout."

Teenagers liked takeout, right? Larissa nodded to herself. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

She waited long enough for a nervous pit to brew in her stomach. Long enough for her to abandon all hope, picking up the bag of food and cups of warm hot chocolate, when all of sudden, the door unlocked and swung swiftly open.

"I do like Chinese food..." you mumbled, avoiding Larissa's gaze at all cost.

Her eyes lit up, not that you could see, followed shortly by a warm smile as she stood right outside of your room, patiently waiting for an invite, "Well, who am I to withhold this delicious meal from you?" Larissa joked.

You finally smiled. For the first time in days. Stepping aside as you pulled the door open wider, you allowed Larissa entry, which she gladly accepted.

"We can eat on my bed," you spoke up, feeling a little tense now that Larissa, your principal, was inside of your room, "I need to change the sheets anyway."

"Are you sure, darling?" The tall blonde asked, looking over at you as you shut the door and locked it again for privacy.

Humming in confirmation, you walked across the room and slid back into bed, grabbing one of the hot chocolates that was now sat on your nightstand.

"Coffee?" You asked.

"Not a chance," Larissa smiled as she sat on the lower end of your bed, legs dangling off of the edge, "Try it."

You playfully rolled your eyes, bringing the cup up to your lips and gently taking a small sip, immediately drawing out a long 'Mmm' as you dramatically widened your eyes at Larissa.

"This is good! Do they sell this in the cafeteria?!"

"No, darling," the tall blonde laughed warmly, pleased that the interaction was going so smoothly and naturally. You were both avoiding the main issues at hand for now, but Larissa couldn't complain, "It's from a small Café in town. If you'd like, I can bring you one every Friday when I go. We can make it our ritual to drink hot chocolate and catch up on life," Larissa's smile was beaming now, but she quickly wiped it off of her face as she noticed your mood drop.

You were quiet for a second. Getting attached to anyone at the Academy would be dangerous. Scary even. You didn't feel ready. Nerves clawed at your stomach. It's not like you could go back to your family anyway — they had abandoned you here after all. You thought for a while, before finally looking up at the older woman and nodding, "I think I'd like that."

The principal was full of hope; a gleeful glow washing over her as the corners of her lips lifted, "Me too."

Larissa's eyes darted over to your nightstand. She was going to grab her own hot chocolate, when she noticed three empty water bottles beside your lamp.

"Is that all you've had, darling?" She worriedly asked, feeling disappointed she couldn't have done more for you sooner.

You looked over to the side, finding what Larissa had been eyeing.

"My mother packed me some snacks, if that makes you feel any better," you explained, pulling your pillow up to reveal a few empty wrappers.

Larissa frowned further, but didn't want to scold you or dwell on what she couldn't change now.

"Well," the principal lightened up, ensuring her tone was soft and clear, "You must be famished. Which is perfect because I ordered all of your favourites... And maybe some of mine too."

You giggled, Larissa joining you as she began unpacking the brown takeout bag, pulling out a stir fry, dumplings, rice, sweet and sour chicken, prawn toast; the list went on.

As if on cue, your stomach rumbled and Larissa gave you a sympathetic look, ignoring your blush of embarrassment.

You almost felt childish for your recent behaviour, even though it felt reasonable in the moment. Maybe this school wasn't so bad. Maybe the people weren't evil after all. Maybe your family wasn't wrong for placing you here.

Larissa dragged you away from your thoughts as she handed you a fork, teasingly telling you to 'Dig in'.

You smiled gratefully. You didn't need to be told twice.

A warm meal was exactly what you needed, a long with a hearty drink. Larissa had also gotten you some more water bottles, along with a few treats from the local bakery.

You found comfort in the company of the older woman, which felt strange considering she was your principal, but you couldn't complain. She made the thought of being at Nevermore a lot easier to swallow. You were beyond grateful, even though it was hard to admit that out loud for now.

Larissa picked up any trash left behind after your meal, and a little from before too. She promised she'd write your name on the containers of the leftovers, and tuck them away at the back of a fridge somewhere safe. And after all (or almost all) was said and done, the principal stood up and dusted her grey pencil skirt off.

"[y/n]," Larissa grabbed your attention, eyes looking softly into yours from a few feet away, "I want you to join me and a few of the students outside in fifteen minutes."

You opened your mouth to argue, to plead her not to do this to you so soon, but the principal quickly lifted a finger, seeing the defiance on your face bloom.

"Ah, ah," she raised an eyebrow playfully, soft red lips curving slightly, "You kind-of-sort-of owe me, darling," Larissa half-joked.

You sighed, falling back onto your pillows and stubbornly pulling the blanket up over you.

"Please," Larissa cheesed. And it was sweet enough that you didn't even question why she was being so friendly with you. You were too amused by her antics. She was trying so, so hard. All for you. It was the least you could do for her.

"What for?" Another sigh left your mouth, this time more playful, which Larissa ignored completely as she beamed with excitement.

"You'll see! I promise it'll be fun."

"Fun?" School was never fun. Yet, this was no ordinary school. "Can I at least shower first?"

"Of course. Fifteen minutes, darling. You better be there."

You could only attempt to hold in the laugh that was begging to jump out of your throat as you watched Larissa practically prance towards the exit. She took a second right as she reached the door, giving herself a little shake; straightening her posture and clearing her throat.

You watched as she unlocked the door, pulling it open briskly before turning back around just as she noticed a student walk by, as if it had reminded her of something.

"Oh, and [y/n], do try to make friends from now on. It'll be good for you."

Nodding, you remembered the few times you'd shouted something rude to an innocent who had just been trying to check up on you.

"Yes, Principal Weems."

The blonde smiled in return, "Fifteen minutes, [y/n]."

"Fifteen minutes, Principal Weems."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.6K 28
In a land full of fairytales and magic a never couldn't be with an ever, it was highly forbidden. But things take a turn as Y/N, the new teacher of t...
269K 8.6K 41
𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣: 𝗳𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 ˏˋ°•*⇢ ɪᴛꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ...
3.1K 121 22
Here are some one shots of our favorite couple. I am open to suggestions, if you have any. And I write x fem.Reader aswell. Alternative universes are...
4K 240 16
Celestia and her twin sister, Opal, join Nevermore Academy in the hopes of finding their community. Or so it seems. Celestia falls in love with the H...