Love Tension

By TkLTjw4l

This book will contain a lot of sexual contents so if you don't wanna read don't read. because the sexual con... More

โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ถ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž
โž  ๐’๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค
โžฎ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’
โž ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐๐๐ฒ โ†ญ( ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘” )
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐
โžฎ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ก2
โž  ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ?
โžฎ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก2
โž  ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ
โžฎ ๐ต๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ (๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘‡๐‘—๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ)
โž  ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ (๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘–)
...
โžฉ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ 
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โ†๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š๐Ÿธ
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘
โ‡พsแด›แด‡แด˜ส™ส€แด แด˜แด›๐Ÿธ
โž  ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐ธ๐‘‹
โ†๐Œ๐˜ ๐„๐— ๐๐ญ๐Ÿ
โ†ญ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„
โ†ฦฌำ‡ะ„ ฦณฦ ฦฒฦฦ“ ฦะ„ฦ–ฦ“ำ‡ฦฦ ฦฆ
๐™’๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ
Not a chapter
Not a chapter again.
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  pt2

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘

3.1K 56 27
By TkLTjw4l

Because loads of y'all want me to update this book again I will update one more chapter. Also because I want to see if my sex scene changed or they still da same.

I might update until y'all tell me to end this book 🤣

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢↭19 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐊𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢↭20

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢

"Imani!" I heard my moma yell causing me to look up from my laptop.

Kedani gave me soo many pages to study because my exams were in two days and all we did every time we saw each other it's fuck the hell out of each other.

We started this as a joke and now we can't even stop.

I think I'm even starting to have feelings for this boy.

My mom walking in my room made me get up fast from my bed. "Look at how messy this room is." She said whiles looking around and walking up to me.

"I need you to do me a favour." She said putting her attention back to me.

"I got a meeting in a few minutes..." she said

"Uhm? Okay. I will just lock myself in my room." I said frowning.

"No baby. I need you to be at the meeting too. This person that is coming is really important and he wants to meet you and for you to meet his son." She said causing me to smack my lips.

"Mom I told you I don't want an arranged relationship... and plus I have eyes on someone.." she said.

"I'm sure you're gonna love this guy." She smiled. "And clean your room." She said walking out my room.

I threw the pillow at her.

" I fucking hate when she does these stuff" I said to myself as I went to pick the pillow up from off the floor.

• • •

I walked down the stairs as I wore the white dress that my mom got for me.

It was hugging my waist and showing all the features of my body. I don't know why my mom had to do too much but if this guy is ugly there's no way I will continue talking to him or even let him chat to me.

When I got downstairs I could hear some voices and a familiar one I walked in and everyone turned to look at me and lemme tell you my mouth dropped when I saw Kedani sitting right next to my mom and chatting to her.

"Oh Imani. Come." My mom said as I slowly removed my gaze away from Kedani as he smirked.

"This is-"

"Kedani. I kno." I said walking up to him giving him a handshake. "Kedani is helping me with my exam studies." I said as he pulled me on his lap and I instantly sat next to him.

"Ohh okay I see." My mom said nodding her head.

"So how are those studies going?" Mr. Manroo asked as Kedani started rubbing his hand on my back and I tried removing it.

"Their going really well. You know... Uhm. Kedani is a really good teacher..." I said as his Hand moved towards my ass.

"Wait." I said and his dad and my mom looked at me confused. "I'm sorry I was talking to myself because I just remembered I left something in my room." I said bout to stand up.

"Actually. Me and your mom we was gonna go to the office because I forgot some things at the office but I will leave you in good hands.

"He said pointing at his son and my head started screaming no but yes at the same time.

"Oh okay. Then I will see you guys later." I said.

"Sure." He said standing up and I stood up and Kedani did too.

• • • •

"Stop walking away from me." Kedani said opening my room door.

"I want you to leave me alone Kedani." I said about to sit on my bed but my wrist got grabbed and next two seconds I was in his arms.

" I can't leave you alone Imani... and you know that" he said. "We should off just never fucked in that library." He said calmly. "I don't know what it is this but I can't stop thinking about the times we fucked, nd especially about you..." he said turning my face to look at him.

I wanted to kiss him soo bad so I closed my eyes trying to make that sensation go away but it got worse.

I opened my eyes and our lips were a few inches away from each other, so I leaned in making our lips touch.

Then we looked at each other and we instantly went in for a kiss.

He picked me up laying me down on my bed, he started humping me against his dick and I instantly got more wet.

"You want it?" He asked causing my heart to start racing.

"Yes, Daddy." I said and he instantly removed his pants then his boxers.

He lifted my dress up and then looked at me. "No panties?" He asked, and I didn't say anything.

"Bad girl." He said spanking my pussy.

"I was gonna let you be in control but since you decided to meet somebody you didn't even know. without panties I'm gonna have to punish you." He said causing me to try run before he could put it in but he was holding me down, so I could barely move.

"No! Wait! I read my mothers file. I saw your dads name and that's why I put no panties." I said sincerely.

"Are you lying to me baby girl?" He asked causing my pussy to get even more wet and wanting to feel him inside me.

He put his hand on my pussy. "I love when you're always this wet for me." He said as he started rubbing in circle as my face expression changed into pleasure and I slipped out a moan.

"So fucking wet, that you're leaking already." He said looking down at my pussy he put his face there and licked me, causing me to grip into the bed.

"Wait" I said into a moan. "Fuck-" I said relaxing as I just took in the pleasure.

I widened my legs even more as he sucked my clit causing me to jerk forward. He inserted a finger starting to pump in and out as my head sighed into the pillow and I let out at a moan.

"Kedaniiii" I moaned his name trying to push his head but he didn't even move an inch instead he fastened his pace causing me to moan louder.

"Baby, you gonna make me cum." I dragged the last sentence as I felt at edge and he stopped causing my eyes to open which I didn't even realize were closed.

"Why would you-" I got cut off by him slapping his dick against my pussy then he started rubbing up and down before he slowly put it in.

He started stroking in and out slowly as we stared at each other in the eyes before he got closer to me and kissed me. "I love you, Imani." He said after kissing me still stroking in and out.

"I did from the very first time we fucked." He said as I felt his dick twitch.

"Shit-" he said groaning as he kept moving in and out and his groans kept become more and more as he went in.

"Baby I'm bout to cum." I told him trying to push him off.

"Cum with me." He said going a little faster, and I cumed right there and then and so did he.

I pushed him off me. "What did you do?" I asked shocked.

"You just nutted inside me!!" I said yelling and scared.

"I'm sorry baby. I couldn't help it. Your pussy feels soo good, I tried pulling out but I couldn't." He said and I stood up.

"Where you going? We ain't done." He said grabbing my wrist.

"I need to go buy a plan b before the shop closes." I said.

"Forget that." He said pulling me on top of him and kissed me. "Ride my shit" he said causing me to kiss him back as I sat on his dick grinding.

"Ride it, baby girl." He repeated and I putted it in while's moaning.

And I started riding him completely forgetting why I was mad at him.

He helped me by bouncing me on his dick then we both layed down kissing as I made sure to still move on his dick.

I could feel myself creaming all over him, it felt soo good I didn't even want this to never end.

"Baby I'm bout to cum." I told him.

"Wait." He said. He moved me up and down slowly since I was going on a fast pace so I could cum quicker.

"Babyyyyy" I dragged. "Please!!" I said.

"Fuccking wait." He said between groans causing my heart to start racing. My face expression changed into more pleasure and so did his.

I leaned in to kiss him and as soon as our lips touched each other we both came hard as fuck and I squirted. I stopped kissing him as he finished stroking me up and down and made me finish squirting

"Damn baby. I turn you that much on?" He asked and I kissed him again.

"I love you too kedani." I said kissing him again. "I love you so much that sometimes I'm scared that I love you too much and you will leave me." I said. "I'm supposed to be some girl who only fucks around but ever since you came into my life the thought of fucking someone else disgusts me." I said sincerely.

"I want only you inside me and fucking the shit outta me." I said.

"Bend over then." He said and I looked at him confused. "Arch that fat ass of yours mamas." He said and I instantly did as he told me putting on my perfect arch.

He smacked my ass. "Your shit more fat now" he said sounding different.

He smacked my ass again and even started rubbing it. "Shiiiitt" he said massaging my ass.

He slowly started inserting in his dick and I instantly moaned whiles Jerking forward. "I'm bout to make you not able to walk" he said starting to move in and out of me as he kept smacking my ass in the process.

"Shiit so fat I'm already bout to cum." He said.

"Baeee pull out this time" I said trying to run away.

"Stay fucking still." He said whiles ramming my shit I started moaning uncontrollably.

"Shiiit! I'm bout to nut in this fat pussy." He said smacking my ass again causing me to moan and try run away just for him to pull me even more into his dick and I started feeling every inches.

"Omg!! Kedanii" I moaned starting to throw it back because I felt him slipping out of me.

"Yess throw it back." He said staying still as I thrower it back I started moaning again.

"Baby I'm bout to cum." I said still making sure to move and he started moving too.

"Cum on this fat dick mamas." He said continuing to ram.

"Ouuu shiit." I moaned as I felt at edge.

I moved one, two and before I could even count the third time I cummed all over him and he finally pulled out cumming all over my back.

"I should off fucking cummed in you again." He said laying next to me as I kissed him on his lips.

"I love you baby." I told him.

"I love you too. Both you and the baby." He said touching my belly.

"What?" I said confused, he chuckled.

"I'm just fucking with you." He said laughing. "I checked your app and I saw that today you had a low chances of getting pregnant that's why couldn't pull out. And it just felt too good to do so. I really tried Imani. Trust me." He said and I nodded my head.

"It's okay. I'm glad you didn't stop." I said kissing him sitting on him.

"You making my dick hard again sitting on me with no panties on." On he said and I kissed him as his hand went on my clit and I grabbed his hand.

"We need to stop before they come back and catch us like this." I said.

"They won't be back for a while trust me." He said putting to fingers in I threw my head back as I slowly started moaning as he kissed on my neck.

"Happy birthday baby girl." He said as my eyes opened and I drowned looking at the time seeing it was midnight and I instantly smiled.

"Thank you my love" I said without even realizing.

We went on until we fell asleep on each other and with his dick inside me.

Do y'all think I should keep this book going or end it here?

Also do y'all like that I brought them back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 7.6K 39
Must read
280K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
66.5K 1.6K 48
Last one ... I promise ๐Ÿ™‚ MUST READ ALL 4 BOOKS OF WHAT IS LOVE SERIES FIRST
97.3K 2.9K 57
Uhhh idk what to put here ..... read to find out and yeah this my first time writing a book so feel free to leave reviews